Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge shout out to Neddo and Armando for this amazing genomyx evol logging opportunity. I have used almost all the pre's out there so I know what I am looking for and want in a pre. I liked 1,3 but the the sides were a little too much. Craze made me stare at a wall for 3 days. Prior to this my go to pre's are white flood reborn, fierce domination, and I also liked jacked micro with a bronkaid thrown in :) I am looking for a good clean energy, solid focus, without any sides. I enjoy pumps but I can always add potassium nitrate or hemavol if needed. I hateeee to crash so that will be a big factor as well. I am on a semi-bulk/maintenance. I am just tryimg to put on a little mass until I cut for 12 weeks starting in February. I am not really counting macros but protein intake is around 250 daily. I currently weight 210. I workout usually 5 days a week depending on schedule. I will throw this back tomorrow and put up my first review!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright! So I always do max dosage (no clue why and I know dumb) when I try a new pre.

2 scoops of evol=wow. Very nice clean energy and focus. Absolutely zero jitters. One of the best workouts I have had in a while. Hit harder and faster than ec IMO. More of a punch/go get em type feeling.

Threw in two scoops in about 8oz of water
Taste/mix ability-9/10. Nice fruit punch flavor that wasn't too sour or too sweet. Mixed perfectly fine. Had a little foam but it settled by the time I was done drinking it.

Effects- felt the BA tingles about 10 min deep... They don't bug me like they do others.
Focus and energy started to kick in around 15/20 minutes pretty hard. I like to wait the full 30 normally but couldn't stop myself from beginning to lift.

The effects continues to grow about 35 min in and stayed full throttle throughout the entire workout. I still have really good focus and energy as I write this about an hour later. The focus was clean and just enough. It isn't like craze where you zone off. It is accompanied by the nice energy push which craze always lacked for me.

I had an increase body temp but no sides such a stim d or tight chest.

Focus-9/10
Energy-9/10

I also had a pretty good pump :) nothing too much but pretty decent. It will be interesting to how it plays out on an arms day.

So far there is no crash and it's been 2-1/2 hours since I took it :)

Overall it is an easy 9/10 and I am very impressed!!!! I can only imagine how the whole bottle will treat me. Workout is below.

Shoulders

Reverse Delt machine
15x60
15x 75
10x82.5
8x85

rope pulls
15x40
15x60
10x70
10x80

Seated barbell press
10x45
10x95
8x135
5x145

Lateral/front dumbbell raise
10x15
10x25
8x30
8x30

Reverse delt- laying dumbbell lifts
12x10
10x15
8x25

Lateral raise machine
10x70
5x90
5x95

Isolateral Shoulder press(reverse seat)
10x90
4x140
4x140

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evol is the real deal. Hit chest and tris today. Had crazy focus energy and pump!

Taste was really good still. Nice juicy fruit punch with a little something extra. Not like hawaiin punch but subtle. 10/10

Focus-9.5. I was in the zone about 20 min in. It progressed and peaked at about 40 and still hasn't subsided. It's been over an hour.

Energy-9.5/10. It doesn't have me bouncing off the walls which I don't like anyways. I am just pumped and ready to go. Headbanging in between sets waiting for the next one.

Pump- really good in my tris and chest. 8.5/10

Endurance was also up. Able to push each set to the max and still felt really good.

Zero crash yesterday or today. I also didn't have trouble falling asleep which was great!

Workout-flat bench, incline flys, incline dumbest press, skull crushers, dumbbell kick backs. And followed it up with the ab roller.

Loving this stuff and highly recommend at this point!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly how I feel. Stuff is great so far. Subbed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I had to help out at wrestling but was exhausted. Took 1.5 scoops and felt great. Heart rate didn't get too high and I was really dialed in. It was my "cardio" and I got a light lift in since some free weights were in there. I also had an amazing forearm pump too. You grip a lot when wrestling and I really noticed it :) also gave two scoops to a fellow teacher and he is going to use it tonight.

Focus energy endurance and pump were all 9/10 today. Felt stronger and all around better :) I normally don't take pres on days like this but it really helped. Just speaks to the versatility of the product :) good stuff!!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in! Have some reading to do but here I am :D!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in! Have some reading to do but here I am :D!
Haha. Trying to be really detailed with initial impression. They won't all be essays lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Trying to be really detailed with initial impression. They won't all be essays lol
Hey man I'm all about attention to detail! Do whatever feels comfortable its all good :)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing wrong with some detail. Everyone will appreciate the feedback. I don't know about you but this stuff feels just like 1,3 to me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing wrong with some detail. Everyone will appreciate the feedback. I don't know about you but this stuff feels just like 1,3 to me
The first 1,3 I had was og 1mr. I was jawing when I took. That and the first batch of craze literally felt like drugs haha. This is nice clean but not fully 1,3 for me. Which is good because I stopped 1,3 products because the crash was a little much. I do love it though!!!! I heard lecheek is gonna up the AMP content. That might feel like 1,3 to me haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a really good plate workout today! Also was able to hit traps. Was still in the wrestling and we had lighter weights. Pump realllllllly delivered again. Focus and energy were great. I was doused in sweat when done.

Took 2 scoops again.
Energy-9.5
Focus-9
Endurance-9
Pump-9.5

All around this stuff is great! Heard the amp content is going to be increased so I probably won't even need 2 scoops when it's reformulated. Taste is also really good :) lecheek came up on a good pre that's for darn sure!!!!

neddo

neddo

Awards
The first 1,3 I had was og 1mr. I was jawing when I took. That and the first batch of craze literally felt like drugs haha. This is nice clean but not fully 1,3 for me. Which is good because I stopped 1,3 products because the crash was a little much. I do love it though!!!! I heard lecheek is gonna up the AMP content. That might feel like 1,3 to me haha
I'm on the clean side of things as well, and loving it. Had a talk with another rep about it earlier today as well, need to get ahold of another tub since most of mine has been sampled out lol.

Indisbishdoe

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on the clean side of things as well, and loving it. Had a talk with another rep about it earlier today as well, need to get ahold of another tub since most of mine has been sampled out lol. Indisbishdoe
Fo sho. And that hybrid looks mighty fine too from what I've seen and heard. ;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
man I love evol. Normally when i need a longggg sustained energy i go for ec. Today we had to move a grip of stuff because we are getting new flooring in the house. So we had to move almost everything into the garage.

2scoops of evol down the hatch about 6 hours ago and i still feel great. granted my body is exhausted but this stuff is the real deal. The energy and focus is extremely clean. I hate that dirty feel and i have never experienced it with evol. just a nice clear clean focus and energy with zero crash. I may need to pick up a few more of these because i don't know how long hybrid or the new evol will be released :)

anyone looking for a new pre should try this :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
man I love evol. Normally when i need a longggg sustained energy i go for ec. Today we had to move a grip of stuff because we are getting new flooring in the house. So we had to move almost everything into the garage.

2scoops of evol down the hatch about 6 hours ago and i still feel great. granted my body is exhausted but this stuff is the real deal. The energy and focus is extremely clean. I hate that dirty feel and i have never experienced it with evol. just a nice clear clean focus and energy with zero crash. I may need to pick up a few more of these because i don't know how long hybrid or the new evol will be released :)

Sounds like Evol is treating you well! How does it fare with interfering with sleep? Do you think it was has potential? How far would you space it AWAY from sleep. I don't know if its because I'm a stim-junkie but during my Stimul8 log I took a scoop at 8PM and was in bed no problem by 11 lol

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

So what's this hybrid you speak of? And they are reformulating evol? It is great as it is

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like Evol is treating you well! How does it fare with interfering with sleep? Do you think it was has potential? How far would you space it AWAY from sleep. I don't know if its because I'm a stim-junkie but during my Stimul8 log I took a scoop at 8PM and was in bed no problem by 11 lol
It doesn't interfere with sleep for me. I can take it at 8 and be in bed by 11

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like Evol is treating you well! How does it fare with interfering with sleep? Do you think it was has potential? How far would you space it AWAY from sleep.
Sleep isn't a problem for me at all. I usually take it at 4pm right when I get home from work and I can fall asleep at 9 no problem. (Yes 9... I'm a teacher and an old man lol... These kids drain me! Haha)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So what's this hybrid you speak of? And they are reformulating evol? It is great as it is[/QUOTE

Hybrid is Armando's (genomyx founder) new supp company. Word on the street is it's going to be a true 40 serving tub. 1 scoop equals 3 evol scoops. Lecheek also said they're increasing the AMP Content as well.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Afi140, I've noticed tolerance builds up extremely quickly with this product. I've built a tolerance and only use it twice per week.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140, I've noticed tolerance builds up extremely quickly with this product. I've built a tolerance and only use it twice per week.
I have a slight tolerance build up but still feel it good with 2 scoops. I can't really handle any yohimbine pre's so for now this is the strongest pre for me. I can do bronkaid and SuperDrive for a nice pick me up but this stuff still hits solo. I will say that it isn't the same as the first time but it still packs a nice punch for me...

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I just took 2 scoops today for the first time. This stuff is awesome! I finished my back workout and I was still so amped up I need to do some cardio to help calm down.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a slight tolerance build up but still feel it good with 2 scoops. I can't really handle any yohimbine pre's so for now this is the strongest pre for me. I can do bronkaid and SuperDrive for a nice pick me up but this stuff still hits solo. I will say that it isn't the same as the first time but it still packs a nice punch for me...
Same here. Yohimbe and all the extracts all make me feel completely horrible for hours after taking it. I hate that most companies are trending towards including it now

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just took 2 scoops today for the first time. This stuff is awesome! I finished my back workout and I was still so amped up I need to do some cardio to help calm down.
Yuppppp. Haha. Still hits me really hard. Just finished a good one too!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Yohimbe and all the extracts all make me feel completely horrible for hours after taking it. I hate that most companies are trending towards including it now
My sentiment exactly!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I hit legs today which I go light because of a knee injury. 2 scoops and 35 min later tunnel vision with headphones blaring!

Hit quad extensions, wall squats, calve raises with 30lb dumbbells, ham crunches, and jump rope for 20 min. Followed up with some ab roller 5x25. I was spent physically but mentally I was still full speed. Bobbing my head to the music as I'm downing my protein haha. Love this stuff!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have very weird and varying effects from many preworkouts I've noticed ;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I hit legs today which I go light because of a knee injury. 2 scoops and 35 min later tunnel vision with headphones blaring!

Hit quad extensions, wall squats, calve raises with 30lb dumbbells, ham crunches, and jump rope for 20 min. Followed up with some ab roller 5x25. I was spent physically but mentally I was still full speed. Bobbing my head to the music as I'm downing my protein haha. Love this stuff!!!
My man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is awesome. No diminishing effects as of yet :) just clean good focus and energy! hit shoulders and traps today and felt great! Two scoops again. Felt invisible! Endurance energy and focus were all up. Easy 9 in all categories! Was dragging after work too. Not anymore :)

Workout Military press: 3x12 @ 80 lbs Rack Chins: 3x15 Seated Cable Row: (3) 15 @ 150 lbs DB Rows: (2) 15 @ 25 lbs Close Grip Pulldown: 20/15 @ 100 lbs Seated shoulder press: (2) 15 @ 35 lbs Upright Rows (2) 15 @ 65 lbs dumbell shrugs: 3x20 @55lbs

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This stuff is awesome. No diminishing effects as of yet :) just clean good focus and energy! hit shoulders and traps today and felt great! Two scoops again. Felt invisible! Endurance energy and focus were all up. Easy 9 in all categories! Was dragging after work too. Not anymore :)

Workout Military press: 3x12 @ 80 lbs Rack Chins: 3x15 Seated Cable Row: (3) 15 @ 150 lbs DB Rows: (2) 15 @ 25 lbs Close Grip Pulldown: 20/15 @ 100 lbs Seated shoulder press: (2) 15 @ 35 lbs Upright Rows (2) 15 @ 65 lbs dumbell shrugs: 3x20 @55lbs
Awesome man. Im going to pull the trigger on 2 scoops once just for the hell of it and see how amped up I get

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man. Im going to pull the trigger on 2 scoops once just for the hell of it and see how amped up I get
Dude it's a rush..2 scoops is great for larger body part days or when you just feel outright unmotivated. The energy is so strong and it hits you hard. Your gonna enjoy it

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm so no one could see you, eh?

;)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude it's a rush..2 scoops is great for larger body part days or when you just feel outright unmotivated. The energy is so strong and it hits you hard. Your gonna enjoy it
You mean like LEG DAY? FML

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooooo... I guess..... Tis the season.... Better to give than receive. Blah blah. Haha. I hit up a killer chest workout with my buddy and gave in with sharing. He also had two scoops and already placed his order :) it can still be had for $21 if anyone is lookin!!! Same as all my other reviews. Killer focus, energy, endurance, and pretty good chest/tri pump as well. Hopefully dj gets his bottle soon! You will love it.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooooooo... I guess..... Tis the season.... Better to give than receive. Blah blah. Haha. I hit up a killer chest workout with my buddy and gave in with sharing. He also had two scoops and already placed his order :) it can still be had for $21 if anyone is lookin!!! Same as all my other reviews. Killer focus, energy, endurance, and pretty good chest/tri pump as well. Hopefully dj gets his bottle soon! You will love it.
So be coming just in time for my birthday :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so i have had a few workouts these past few days but pretty busy so i wasn't able to update. although there is nothing truly new to talk about. the product is great! all around focus and energy are perfect. i personally haven't developed too much of a tolerance yet which is good for me! so when the new evol comes out it will either last longer or pack even more of a punch than this one!!!!! i have also had really good pumps on the last workouts :)

overall pump energy focus endurance are all 9's still in my book. taste is also really good but I do about 6oz of water and just down it. still haven't added hemavol but i think i will tomorrow :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. Very sick but will pick up as soon as I'm feeling better.
That flu seems to be hitting everyone hard. I never get sick and I was crushed. Feel better man

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bama! A little time off and man....This stuff is kickin. I feel great right now. Just hit chest/tris. Flat bench, incline dumbbell press, incline flys, skull crushers, kickbacks, & ab rolled. Sweating up a storm but feel great.

Overall energy, endurance, pump, focus are all on point. Heart rate felt slightly elevated but not bad at all.

I hope I stop sweating by the time I get to the dentist! lol. They're going to be like.. What's wrong with this fat boy haha. Great stuff. Sucks I'm almost out :( next workout will probably be final review. As you can see though, I love this stuff.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bama! A little time off and man....This stuff is kickin. I feel great right now. Just hit chest/tris. Flat bench, incline dumbbell press, incline flys, skull crushers, kickbacks, & ab rolled. Sweating up a storm but feel great.

Overall energy, endurance, pump, focus are all on point. Heart rate felt slightly elevated but not bad at all.

I hope I stop sweating by the time I get to the dentist! lol. They're going to be like.. What's wrong with this fat boy haha. Great stuff. Sucks I'm almost out :( next workout will probably be final review. As you can see though, I love this stuff.

Oh man, I hate the dentist!. Closest thing to torture!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, I hate the dentist!. Closest thing to torture!
Lol. My gums hurt so bad after all the scraping! And I have a cracked filling so I'll be back Tuesday haha

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It does for me as well but nothing too crazy that makes it not worth it. I go up a fraction of a scoop every two weeks or so.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does for me as well but nothing too crazy that makes it not worth it. I go up a fraction of a scoop every two weeks or so.
I haven't had to increase over 2 scoops but I won't even if I did lol. Being sick helped with a little break haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been sick also, just got over it around Saturday. Getting back in the gym tomorrow.
It's going around :/ at least you're up and feelin better! Hopefully it still packs a punch for you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review will be up today. Good thing I have a sealed tub from Black Friday :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
final review:
as stated earlier i have tried them all. This and white flood reborn are now 1&2 in my list of pre's. I look for focus, energy, and endurance, without the crash. pumps are just extra cause i can always add pump ingredients. Evol delivers on all fronts.

FOCUS: focus was a 9/10. Focus came on smooth and lasted for a few hours. it slowly tapered with no crash. It is very similar to 1,3 focus but i did not have any sides. only one to beat it would be OG craze and well... we all know why.

Energy-9.5 out of 10. I was always pumped up and found myself pacing between sets. I had tons of energy after my workouts which i would usually follow up by abs... which I RARELY do lol. again there was no crash and it came on subtle. Very clean and no jitters.

endurance-9/10 was able to really push myself towards the ends of my workouts and set a few pr's :)

pump-8.5/10 pump was there and surely more profound on certain days. overall it was pretty good. stacked with hemavol... easy 10/10

Summary: overall 9/10 if you are looking for a new pre... this should be on your list. It is great ALL AROUND. I really like AMP so far and i look forward to an increase in the amount :) also look forward to the new flavor. I have already purchased another tub of this so that should speak to the quality and effectiveness. I should also add that it tasted pretty good too :) not that it matters. a fruit punch/vanilla taste.. very good.

Well done Genomyx and thank you for the opportunity! i know you guys are in the transition process but i already like the way its going :) well done!