Evolving with evol (sponsored)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Huge shout out to Neddo and Armando for this amazing genomyx evol logging opportunity. I have used almost all the pre's out there so I know what I am looking for and want in a pre. I liked 1,3 but the the sides were a little too much. Craze made me stare at a wall for 3 days. Prior to this my go to pre's are white flood reborn, fierce domination, and I also liked jacked micro with a bronkaid thrown in I am looking for a good clean energy, solid focus, without any sides. I enjoy pumps but I can always add potassium nitrate or hemavol if needed. I hateeee to crash so that will be a big factor as well. I am on a semi-bulk/maintenance. I am just tryimg to put on a little mass until I cut for 12 weeks starting in February. I am not really counting macros but protein intake is around 250 daily. I currently weight 210. I workout usually 5 days a week depending on schedule. I will throw this back tomorrow and put up my first review!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Alright! So I always do max dosage (no clue why and I know dumb) when I try a new pre.

2 scoops of evol=wow. Very nice clean energy and focus. Absolutely zero jitters. One of the best workouts I have had in a while. Hit harder and faster than ec IMO. More of a punch/go get em type feeling.

Threw in two scoops in about 8oz of water
    Taste/mix ability-9/10. Nice fruit punch flavor that wasn't too sour or too sweet. Mixed perfectly fine. Had a little foam but it settled by the time I was done drinking it.

Effects- felt the BA tingles about 10 min deep... They don't bug me like they do others.
    Focus and energy started to kick in around 15/20 minutes pretty hard. I like to wait the full 30 normally but couldn't stop myself from beginning to lift.

The effects continues to grow about 35 min in and stayed full throttle throughout the entire workout. I still have really good focus and energy as I write this about an hour later. The focus was clean and just enough. It isn't like craze where you zone off. It is accompanied by the nice energy push which craze always lacked for me.

I had an increase body temp but no sides such a stim d or tight chest.

Focus-9/10
    Energy-9/10

I also had a pretty good pump nothing too much but pretty decent. It will be interesting to how it plays out on an arms day.

So far there is no crash and it's been 2-1/2 hours since I took it

Overall it is an easy 9/10 and I am very impressed!!!! I can only imagine how the whole bottle will treat me. Workout is below.

Shoulders

Reverse Delt machine
    15x60
    15x 75
    10x82.5
    8x85

rope pulls
    15x40
    15x60
    10x70
    10x80

Seated barbell press
    10x45
    10x95
    8x135
    5x145

Lateral/front dumbbell raise
    10x15
    10x25
    8x30
    8x30

Reverse delt- laying dumbbell lifts
    12x10
    10x15
    8x25

Lateral raise machine
    10x70
    5x90
    5x95

Isolateral Shoulder press(reverse seat)
    10x90
    4x140
    4x140

3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Evol is the real deal. Hit chest and tris today. Had crazy focus energy and pump!

Taste was really good still. Nice juicy fruit punch with a little something extra. Not like hawaiin punch but subtle. 10/10

Focus-9.5. I was in the zone about 20 min in. It progressed and peaked at about 40 and still hasn't subsided. It's been over an hour.

Energy-9.5/10. It doesn't have me bouncing off the walls which I don't like anyways. I am just pumped and ready to go. Headbanging in between sets waiting for the next one.

Pump- really good in my tris and chest. 8.5/10

Endurance was also up. Able to push each set to the max and still felt really good.

Zero crash yesterday or today. I also didn't have trouble falling asleep which was great!

Workout-flat bench, incline flys, incline dumbest press, skull crushers, dumbbell kick backs. And followed it up with the ab roller.

Loving this stuff and highly recommend at this point!

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Exactly how I feel. Stuff is great so far. Subbed
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

So I had to help out at wrestling but was exhausted. Took 1.5 scoops and felt great. Heart rate didn't get too high and I was really dialed in. It was my "cardio" and I got a light lift in since some free weights were in there. I also had an amazing forearm pump too. You grip a lot when wrestling and I really noticed it also gave two scoops to a fellow teacher and he is going to use it tonight.

Focus energy endurance and pump were all 9/10 today. Felt stronger and all around better I normally don't take pres on days like this but it really helped. Just speaks to the versatility of the product good stuff!!!!!

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm in! Have some reading to do but here I am !
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I'm in! Have some reading to do but here I am !
    Haha. Trying to be really detailed with initial impression. They won't all be essays lol

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

Haha. Trying to be really detailed with initial impression. They won't all be essays lol
    Hey man I'm all about attention to detail! Do whatever feels comfortable its all good
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

Nothing wrong with some detail. Everyone will appreciate the feedback. I don't know about you but this stuff feels just like 1,3 to me
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Nothing wrong with some detail. Everyone will appreciate the feedback. I don't know about you but this stuff feels just like 1,3 to me
    The first 1,3 I had was og 1mr. I was jawing when I took. That and the first batch of craze literally felt like drugs haha. This is nice clean but not fully 1,3 for me. Which is good because I stopped 1,3 products because the crash was a little much. I do love it though!!!! I heard lecheek is gonna up the AMP content. That might feel like 1,3 to me haha

11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Had a really good plate workout today! Also was able to hit traps. Was still in the wrestling and we had lighter weights. Pump realllllllly delivered again. Focus and energy were great. I was doused in sweat when done.

Took 2 scoops again.
    Energy-9.5
    Focus-9
    Endurance-9
    Pump-9.5

All around this stuff is great! Heard the amp content is going to be increased so I probably won't even need 2 scoops when it's reformulated. Taste is also really good lecheek came up on a good pre that's for darn sure!!!!

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.48%
    Achievements Activity Pro

The first 1,3 I had was og 1mr. I was jawing when I took. That and the first batch of craze literally felt like drugs haha. This is nice clean but not fully 1,3 for me. Which is good because I stopped 1,3 products because the crash was a little much. I do love it though!!!! I heard lecheek is gonna up the AMP content. That might feel like 1,3 to me haha
    I'm on the clean side of things as well, and loving it. Had a talk with another rep about it earlier today as well, need to get ahold of another tub since most of mine has been sampled out lol.

Indisbishdoe
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    I'm on the clean side of things as well, and loving it. Had a talk with another rep about it earlier today as well, need to get ahold of another tub since most of mine has been sampled out lol. Indisbishdoe
    Fo sho. And that hybrid looks mighty fine too from what I've seen and heard.

14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

man I love evol. Normally when i need a longggg sustained energy i go for ec. Today we had to move a grip of stuff because we are getting new flooring in the house. So we had to move almost everything into the garage.

2scoops of evol down the hatch about 6 hours ago and i still feel great. granted my body is exhausted but this stuff is the real deal. The energy and focus is extremely clean. I hate that dirty feel and i have never experienced it with evol. just a nice clear clean focus and energy with zero crash. I may need to pick up a few more of these because i don't know how long hybrid or the new evol will be released

anyone looking for a new pre should try this
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

man I love evol. Normally when i need a longggg sustained energy i go for ec. Today we had to move a grip of stuff because we are getting new flooring in the house. So we had to move almost everything into the garage.

2scoops of evol down the hatch about 6 hours ago and i still feel great. granted my body is exhausted but this stuff is the real deal. The energy and focus is extremely clean. I hate that dirty feel and i have never experienced it with evol. just a nice clear clean focus and energy with zero crash. I may need to pick up a few more of these because i don't know how long hybrid or the new evol will be released

Sounds like Evol is treating you well! How does it fare with interfering with sleep? Do you think it was has potential? How far would you space it AWAY from sleep. I don't know if its because I'm a stim-junkie but during my Stimul8 log I took a scoop at 8PM and was in bed no problem by 11 lol
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

So what's this hybrid you speak of? And they are reformulating evol? It is great as it is
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

Sounds like Evol is treating you well! How does it fare with interfering with sleep? Do you think it was has potential? How far would you space it AWAY from sleep. I don't know if its because I'm a stim-junkie but during my Stimul8 log I took a scoop at 8PM and was in bed no problem by 11 lol
    It doesn't interfere with sleep for me. I can take it at 8 and be in bed by 11
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Sounds like Evol is treating you well! How does it fare with interfering with sleep? Do you think it was has potential? How far would you space it AWAY from sleep.
    Sleep isn't a problem for me at all. I usually take it at 4pm right when I get home from work and I can fall asleep at 9 no problem. (Yes 9... I'm a teacher and an old man lol... These kids drain me! Haha)

19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

[QUOTE="CATdiesel76;4280371"] So what's this hybrid you speak of? And they are reformulating evol? It is great as it is[/QUOTE

Hybrid is Armando's (genomyx founder) new supp company. Word on the street is it's going to be a true 40 serving tub. 1 scoop equals 3 evol scoops. Lecheek also said they're increasing the AMP Content as well.

20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Afi140, I've noticed tolerance builds up extremely quickly with this product. I've built a tolerance and only use it twice per week.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Afi140, I've noticed tolerance builds up extremely quickly with this product. I've built a tolerance and only use it twice per week.
    I have a slight tolerance build up but still feel it good with 2 scoops. I can't really handle any yohimbine pre's so for now this is the strongest pre for me. I can do bronkaid and SuperDrive for a nice pick me up but this stuff still hits solo. I will say that it isn't the same as the first time but it still packs a nice punch for me...

22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

I just took 2 scoops today for the first time. This stuff is awesome! I finished my back workout and I was still so amped up I need to do some cardio to help calm down.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

I have a slight tolerance build up but still feel it good with 2 scoops. I can't really handle any yohimbine pre's so for now this is the strongest pre for me. I can do bronkaid and SuperDrive for a nice pick me up but this stuff still hits solo. I will say that it isn't the same as the first time but it still packs a nice punch for me...
    Same here. Yohimbe and all the extracts all make me feel completely horrible for hours after taking it. I hate that most companies are trending towards including it now
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I just took 2 scoops today for the first time. This stuff is awesome! I finished my back workout and I was still so amped up I need to do some cardio to help calm down.
    Yuppppp. Haha. Still hits me really hard. Just finished a good one too!

25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Same here. Yohimbe and all the extracts all make me feel completely horrible for hours after taking it. I hate that most companies are trending towards including it now
    My sentiment exactly!

26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

So I hit legs today which I go light because of a knee injury. 2 scoops and 35 min later tunnel vision with headphones blaring!

Hit quad extensions, wall squats, calve raises with 30lb dumbbells, ham crunches, and jump rope for 20 min. Followed up with some ab roller 5x25. I was spent physically but mentally I was still full speed. Bobbing my head to the music as I'm downing my protein haha. Love this stuff!!!

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You have very weird and varying effects from many preworkouts I've noticed
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

So I hit legs today which I go light because of a knee injury. 2 scoops and 35 min later tunnel vision with headphones blaring!

Hit quad extensions, wall squats, calve raises with 30lb dumbbells, ham crunches, and jump rope for 20 min. Followed up with some ab roller 5x25. I was spent physically but mentally I was still full speed. Bobbing my head to the music as I'm downing my protein haha. Love this stuff!!!
    My man!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

This stuff is awesome. No diminishing effects as of yet just clean good focus and energy! hit shoulders and traps today and felt great! Two scoops again. Felt invisible! Endurance energy and focus were all up. Easy 9 in all categories! Was dragging after work too. Not anymore

Workout Military press: 3x12 @ 80 lbs Rack Chins: 3x15 Seated Cable Row: (3) 15 @ 150 lbs DB Rows: (2) 15 @ 25 lbs Close Grip Pulldown: 20/15 @ 100 lbs Seated shoulder press: (2) 15 @ 35 lbs Upright Rows (2) 15 @ 65 lbs dumbell shrugs: 3x20 @55lbs

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.25%

This stuff is awesome. No diminishing effects as of yet just clean good focus and energy! hit shoulders and traps today and felt great! Two scoops again. Felt invisible! Endurance energy and focus were all up. Easy 9 in all categories! Was dragging after work too. Not anymore

Workout Military press: 3x12 @ 80 lbs Rack Chins: 3x15 Seated Cable Row: (3) 15 @ 150 lbs DB Rows: (2) 15 @ 25 lbs Close Grip Pulldown: 20/15 @ 100 lbs Seated shoulder press: (2) 15 @ 35 lbs Upright Rows (2) 15 @ 65 lbs dumbell shrugs: 3x20 @55lbs
    Awesome man. Im going to pull the trigger on 2 scoops once just for the hell of it and see how amped up I get
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.13%

Awesome man. Im going to pull the trigger on 2 scoops once just for the hell of it and see how amped up I get
    Dude it's a rush..2 scoops is great for larger body part days or when you just feel outright unmotivated. The energy is so strong and it hits you hard. Your gonna enjoy it
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

Hmmm so no one could see you, eh?

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Dude it's a rush..2 scoops is great for larger body part days or when you just feel outright unmotivated. The energy is so strong and it hits you hard. Your gonna enjoy it
    You mean like LEG DAY? FML
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Hmmm so no one could see you, eh?
    Lol. Whoops

35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Sooooooo... I guess..... Tis the season.... Better to give than receive. Blah blah. Haha. I hit up a killer chest workout with my buddy and gave in with sharing. He also had two scoops and already placed his order it can still be had for $21 if anyone is lookin!!! Same as all my other reviews. Killer focus, energy, endurance, and pretty good chest/tri pump as well. Hopefully dj gets his bottle soon! You will love it.

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

Sooooooo... I guess..... Tis the season.... Better to give than receive. Blah blah. Haha. I hit up a killer chest workout with my buddy and gave in with sharing. He also had two scoops and already placed his order it can still be had for $21 if anyone is lookin!!! Same as all my other reviews. Killer focus, energy, endurance, and pretty good chest/tri pump as well. Hopefully dj gets his bottle soon! You will love it.
    So be coming just in time for my birthday
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

so i have had a few workouts these past few days but pretty busy so i wasn't able to update. although there is nothing truly new to talk about. the product is great! all around focus and energy are perfect. i personally haven't developed too much of a tolerance yet which is good for me! so when the new evol comes out it will either last longer or pack even more of a punch than this one!!!!! i have also had really good pumps on the last workouts

overall pump energy focus endurance are all 9's still in my book. taste is also really good but I do about 6oz of water and just down it. still haven't added hemavol but i think i will tomorrow
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

So be coming just in time for my birthday
    have it yet
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.73%

have it yet
    Not yet... soon Beginning of Jan.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.1%

Not yet... soon Beginning of Jan.
    Sounds good. Very sick but will pick up as soon as I'm feeling better.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 04:05 PM
  2. AaronTech's REDuction with some (sponsored) HyperTrop-X
    By AaronTech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 12:06 PM
  3. TripDog hits up 3-AD with authority! (sponsored)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 03:49 PM
  4. Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 03:07 AM