1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Sounds good. Very sick but will pick up as soon as I'm feeling better.
    That flu seems to be hitting everyone hard. I never get sick and I was crushed. Feel better man

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.12%

Bama! A little time off and man....This stuff is kickin. I feel great right now. Just hit chest/tris. Flat bench, incline dumbbell press, incline flys, skull crushers, kickbacks, & ab rolled. Sweating up a storm but feel great.

Overall energy, endurance, pump, focus are all on point. Heart rate felt slightly elevated but not bad at all.

I hope I stop sweating by the time I get to the dentist! lol. They're going to be like.. What's wrong with this fat boy haha. Great stuff. Sucks I'm almost out next workout will probably be final review. As you can see though, I love this stuff.
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Bama! A little time off and man....This stuff is kickin. I feel great right now. Just hit chest/tris. Flat bench, incline dumbbell press, incline flys, skull crushers, kickbacks, & ab rolled. Sweating up a storm but feel great.

Overall energy, endurance, pump, focus are all on point. Heart rate felt slightly elevated but not bad at all.

I hope I stop sweating by the time I get to the dentist! lol. They're going to be like.. What's wrong with this fat boy haha. Great stuff. Sucks I'm almost out next workout will probably be final review. As you can see though, I love this stuff.

Oh man, I hate the dentist!. Closest thing to torture!
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.12%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Oh man, I hate the dentist!. Closest thing to torture!
    Lol. My gums hurt so bad after all the scraping! And I have a cracked filling so I'll be back Tuesday haha
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

Afi140, I've noticed tolerance builds up extremely quickly with this product. I've built a tolerance and only use it twice per week.
    It does for me as well but nothing too crazy that makes it not worth it. I go up a fraction of a scoop every two weeks or so.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.12%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    It does for me as well but nothing too crazy that makes it not worth it. I go up a fraction of a scoop every two weeks or so.
    I haven't had to increase over 2 scoops but I won't even if I did lol. Being sick helped with a little break haha
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.09%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I haven't had to increase over 2 scoops but I won't even if I did lol. Being sick helped with a little break haha

I have been sick also, just got over it around Saturday. Getting back in the gym tomorrow.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.12%

I have been sick also, just got over it around Saturday. Getting back in the gym tomorrow.
    It's going around :/ at least you're up and feelin better! Hopefully it still packs a punch for you.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.12%

Final review will be up today. Good thing I have a sealed tub from Black Friday
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.12%

final review:
    as stated earlier i have tried them all. This and white flood reborn are now 1&2 in my list of pre's. I look for focus, energy, and endurance, without the crash. pumps are just extra cause i can always add pump ingredients. Evol delivers on all fronts.

FOCUS: focus was a 9/10. Focus came on smooth and lasted for a few hours. it slowly tapered with no crash. It is very similar to 1,3 focus but i did not have any sides. only one to beat it would be OG craze and well... we all know why.

Energy-9.5 out of 10. I was always pumped up and found myself pacing between sets. I had tons of energy after my workouts which i would usually follow up by abs... which I RARELY do lol. again there was no crash and it came on subtle. Very clean and no jitters.

endurance-9/10 was able to really push myself towards the ends of my workouts and set a few pr's

pump-8.5/10 pump was there and surely more profound on certain days. overall it was pretty good. stacked with hemavol... easy 10/10

Summary: overall 9/10 if you are looking for a new pre... this should be on your list. It is great ALL AROUND. I really like AMP so far and i look forward to an increase in the amount also look forward to the new flavor. I have already purchased another tub of this so that should speak to the quality and effectiveness. I should also add that it tasted pretty good too not that it matters. a fruit punch/vanilla taste.. very good.

Well done Genomyx and thank you for the opportunity! i know you guys are in the transition process but i already like the way its going well done!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.99%

final review:
    as stated earlier i have tried them all. This and white flood reborn are now 1&2 in my list of pre's. I look for focus, energy, and endurance, without the crash. pumps are just extra cause i can always add pump ingredients. Evol delivers on all fronts.

FOCUS: focus was a 9/10. Focus came on smooth and lasted for a few hours. it slowly tapered with no crash. It is very similar to 1,3 focus but i did not have any sides. only one to beat it would be OG craze and well... we all know why.

Energy-9.5 out of 10. I was always pumped up and found myself pacing between sets. I had tons of energy after my workouts which i would usually follow up by abs... which I RARELY do lol. again there was no crash and it came on subtle. Very clean and no jitters.

endurance-9/10 was able to really push myself towards the ends of my workouts and set a few pr's

pump-8.5/10 pump was there and surely more profound on certain days. overall it was pretty good. stacked with hemavol... easy 10/10

Summary: overall 9/10 if you are looking for a new pre... this should be on your list. It is great ALL AROUND. I really like AMP so far and i look forward to an increase in the amount also look forward to the new flavor. I have already purchased another tub of this so that should speak to the quality and effectiveness. I should also add that it tasted pretty good too not that it matters. a fruit punch/vanilla taste.. very good.

Well done Genomyx and thank you for the opportunity! i know you guys are in the transition process but i already like the way its going well done!
    Great review and log man pretty much my thoughts so far on it as well. I will have to give white flood reborn a try at some point
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.12%

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Great review and log man pretty much my thoughts so far on it as well. I will have to give white flood reborn a try at some point
    Thanks bro. Go to link below for CL samples. Reborn is one of them nice clean energy and focus. http://www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:05 PM
  2. AaronTech's REDuction with some (sponsored) HyperTrop-X
    By AaronTech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 11:06 AM
  3. TripDog hits up 3-AD with authority! (sponsored)
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 02:49 PM
  4. Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 02:07 AM