T-X3 & Mass HGH (sponsored by Lecheek Nutrition)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
T-X3 & Mass HGH Cycle

I received both products in the mail yesterday and took both as soon as I got my hands on them.

Goals
-Increase mass all around but particularly in my biceps and fore arms.
-Increase PR on all lifts
-Retain abdominal definition

Stats
-197lbs
-left bicept 15 1/2" Right bicept 15 1/4"
-Left Quad 24" Right Quad 24 1/2"
-Chest 43"
-Left Calf 17" Right Calf 16 1/2"
-BF 14.8%
-BMI 26.6%
-BP 161/74
-Lipids coming soon

Workout Plan
-5x5 full body workout, one day on one day off. Also to mix it up some exercises will include super sets, drop sets, and circuit training.

Supplement schedule
-T-X3 6 capsules in the morning
-Mass HGH 3 capsules before bed

Thanks again Lecheek! I'm looking forward to making some solid gains. Updates will be frequent I hope this thread is informative for the community :fingersx:

Here are a few before pics

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
image.jpg

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Already looking swole!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In bro! How did you check your bmi? You look much leaner than 26% imo

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Just finished a killer workout. Deadlifted with bands, 405lbs. Shrugged 335lbs. Legged pressed 675lbs. Then I hit pecs, bis, tris and shoulders. Finished it all up with 8 street tacos :) I just took my Mass HGH; I'm about to crash now.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
-Day 3-

Going on my third day of T-X3 and Mass HGH. Despite sleeping on an air mattress for the past three nights I have slept like a rock, loving it.
I just got back from the gym where I did a chest and tris workout. All super sets. I had an amazing energy level and pump throughout my workout. I did some band work again on the bench and pushed through some really heavy set. My appetite had been insatiable, eating 5-6 meals a day and still can't get enough.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In late but just caught up. BMI is such a bs measurement for guys that lift. My old job used to have a program where if your bmi was above 30 you couldnt use the "better" insurance plan... I went in an flipped out on our HR lady and told/showed her that you can have a 6-pack and still have a high bmi due to height. She wasn't too thrilled but the point was made and the program died like 3 days later ha.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
In late but just caught up. BMI is such a bs measurement for guys that lift. My old job used to have a program where if your bmi was above 30 you couldnt use the "better" insurance plan... I went in an flipped out on our HR lady and told/showed her that you can have a 6-pack and still have a high bmi due to height. She wasn't too thrilled but the point was made and the program died like 3 days later ha.
I know it's BS. I've been obese, according to my BMI, for years but I am a very healthy obese person :)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Had a GREAT workout tonight. Deadlifted 1 rep at 445lbs. That is 45lbs more than I usually deadlift! This is good for my weight, 200lbs. I went on to do 4 additional back exercises, two forearm and 3 bicep exercises. I had a high energy level the entire workout, great pumps and my muscles were rock hard. Would have stayed longer but my girl was dragging me out of the gym. I'm not sore at all I can definitely notice faster recovery times. Just took my Mass HGH winding down for bed. Night!

P.S. BF was 14% today. This is 1% less I know that BF can vary depending on the time of day it is measured, your hydration level, how close you took the measurement to your last meal etc. But I can tell by the mirror that I am staying lean while I am still putting on weight!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a GREAT workout tonight. Deadlifted 1 rep at 445lbs. That is 45lbs more than I usually deadlift! This is good for my weight, 200lbs. I went on to do 4 additional back exercises, two forearm and 3 bicep exercises. I had a high energy level the entire workout, great pumps and my muscles were rock hard. Would have stayed longer but my girl was dragging me out of the gym. I'm not sore at all I can definitely notice faster recovery times. Just took my Mass HGH winding down for bed. Night!

P.S. BF was 14% today. This is 1% less I know that BF can vary depending on the time of day it is measured, your hydration level, how close you took the measurement to your last meal etc. But I can tell by the mirror that I am staying lean while I am still putting on weight!
Putting on weight and staying lean = big win!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Putting on weight and staying lean = big win!!
yeah BMI is CRAP
Awesome!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a GREAT workout tonight. Deadlifted 1 rep at 445lbs. That is 45lbs more than I usually deadlift! This is good for my weight, 200lbs. I went on to do 4 additional back exercises, two forearm and 3 bicep exercises. I had a high energy level the entire workout, great pumps and my muscles were rock hard. Would have stayed longer but my girl was dragging me out of the gym. I'm not sore at all I can definitely notice faster recovery times. Just took my Mass HGH winding down for bed. Night! P.S. BF was 14% today. This is 1% less I know that BF can vary depending on the time of day it is measured, your hydration level, how close you took the measurement to your last meal etc. But I can tell by the mirror that I am staying lean while I am still putting on weight!
That sounds awesome, man! That is a heavy Deadlift, congrats!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
That sounds awesome, man! That is a heavy Dead lift, congrats!
Thanks! I never used to dead llift, I just started about a year and a half ago. But I started out really light and know I am smashing PRs. It feels great to pull a lot on dead lifts.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks! I never used to dead llift, I just started about a year and a half ago. But I started out really light and know I am smashing PRs. It feels great to pull a lot on dead lifts.
Feels awesome! Not to mention when your pulling a bunch of weight and the "pretend" lifters stop bsing with each other and start watching you.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice numbers for such a short time pulling, then!

One of these days I'll pull 4 plates, now that I have my form issues sorted out and about to enter a long bulking phase :)

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Very nice numbers for such a short time pulling, then!

One of these days I'll pull 4 plates, now that I have my form issues sorted out and about to enter a long bulking phase :)
You'll see the numbers go up during your bulking.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Today was my day off, after 8 days on. I really don't feel like I needed a day off sore and I have a ton of energy. But I was on the road all day. I'll be hitting the gym tomorrow though!

Weighted in at 201lbs today, still lean. BF 13.9%

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Alright here is an update of my stats

-197lbs NOW 201lbs
-left bicept 15 1/2" Right bicept 15 1/4" NOW left Almost 16” right 15 ½”
-Left Quad 24" Right Quad 24 1/2" NOW left SAME right SAME
-Chest 43" NOW 43 ½”
-Left Calf 17" Right Calf 16 1/2" NOW left 16 3/4” right SAME
-BF 14.8% NOW 13.5%
-BMI 26.6% NOW Same
-BP 161/74

Urinalysis
Glucose----------------Normal
Bilirubin----------------Normal
Ketone---------------Trace amount detected
Specific Gravity----Normal
Blood ----------------Normal
pH----------------Normal
Protein----------------Normal
Urobilinogen----------------Normal
Nitrite----------------Normal
Leukocytes----------------Normal

Back.jpg
Most Muscular.jpg

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
GREAT UPDATES !
Thanks Marms! Quick update: yesterday I dead lifted 390lbs for three reps with no straps. Then I preceded to do 5 more back exercises and 6 bicept/fore arm exercises. I feel great today, high energy, hungry and well rested!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Just wrapped up a pecs and tris workout. I mainly used all machines today and I maxed them all out. Tricep dip 300lbs, fly machine 200lbs, incline gamer strength 230lbs. My girl keeps telling me everyday I'm looking bigger. Gotta keep growing. I'm taking my Mass HGH after this post and then lights out.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Just got home from a light leg day. Energy levels are still high, strength increasing, and what my gf believes is the most important, sex drive is out of control. Loving the Mass HGH, I got 10+ hours of sleep last night. On that note its time for my Mass HGH and then wind down for bed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got home from a light leg day. Energy levels are still high, strength increasing, and what my gf believes is the most important, sex drive is out of control. Loving the Mass HGH, I got 10+ hours of sleep last night. On that note its time for my Mass HGH and then wind down for bed.
I hear you on the libido increase... mine has been through the roof as well.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear you on the libido increase... mine has been through the roof as well.
SHWING!! I mean glad to hear it lol

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Mass HGH:Over the past two weeks I have been getting awesome sleep. I had to sleep on the floor last night with some blankets and I still fell right to sleep and I woke up feeling completely recovered from my workout.

T-X3: Strength is still up. I've been lifting heavy every workout, dead lifting and squatting 2-3 times a week. Aggression has also increased, a lot! In the gym I must look like a raging bull, blank face, sweating, ready to lift as heavy as possible.. Vasculairity is also noticeable increasing. I have veins popping on my calves I never knew were there.

Well today is my day off; on the 7th day he rested. I'm still going up to the gym to stretch, roll, soak in the sauna and detox in the steam room.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mass HGH:Over the past two weeks I have been getting awesome sleep. I had to sleep on the floor last night with some blankets and I still fell right to sleep and I woke up feeling completely recovered from my workout. T-X3: Strength is still up. I've been lifting heavy every workout, dead lifting and squatting 2-3 times a week. Aggression has also increased, a lot! In the gym I must look like a raging bull, blank face, sweating, ready to lift as heavy as possible.. Vasculairity is also noticeable increasing. I have veins popping on my calves I never knew were there. Well today is my day off; on the 7th day he rested. I'm still going up to the gym to stretch, roll, soak in the sauna and detox in the steam room.
Awesome updates! Sounds like this combo is working great for you.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Thanks misfit! It really is, gains are coming right along. The two products stack perfect.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Just finished a full body W/O. And I am exhausted. The gym was closed for 2 days so I've been improvising with bands and a treadmill at home. Today I did my 1rm on squats, presses and deads. Strength is still high along with aggression in the gym. When I walk through the door I feel like hitting my max on everything! Sleep is still phenomenal, sleeping 8+ hours every night. I haven't had to take a nap for two weeks. Here is a pic of the equipment I've been improvising with.

image-2524662222.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man, those dumbbells are pretty ghetto. I'd say mroe but my bench has the old school cement filled plastic weights so I'm right there with you. I jsut got some bands for xmas too and cant wait to give them a try.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I might go pick up some bands today.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Man, those dumbbells are pretty ghetto. I'd say mroe but my bench has the old school cement filled plastic weights so I'm right there with you. I jsut got some bands for xmas too and cant wait to give them a try.
Haha they are my grandmas lol. They're filled with water. It's amazing how good of a workout you can have with 11lb weights

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love using bands. I also have 120lb powerlifting bands. They're great
I need to start doing band pull aparts before bench again. Bands are a very underrated tool!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I need to start doing band pull aparts before bench again. Bands are a very underrated tool!
They really are. I did some of those today during a pec and tris workout. I always get an insane pump when I use bands with supersets.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I'm winding up this cycle, only a few more days. My strength gains have been phenomenal. I'll take measurements again on the 4th to see where I am at on my weight/BF/Measurements/UA.

I had legs and delts day today. I seated calf raised 315lbs for 5 reps. Straight leg dead lifted 405lbs for 5 reps. Box squatted 405lbs for 3 reps. Then I hit more legs and delts for a total of 2hrs. Feel great! Pumps were insane my fore arms are still rock hard.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm winding up this cycle, only a few more days. My strength gains have been phenomenal. I'll take measurements again on the 4th to see where I am at on my weight/BF/Measurements/UA.

I had legs and delts day today. I seated calf raised 315lbs for 5 reps. Straight leg dead lifted 405lbs for 5 reps. Box squatted 405lbs for 3 reps. Then I hit more legs and delts for a total of 2hrs. Feel great! Pumps were insane my fore arms are still rock hard.
Cant wait for the final results and review.