bo like the hulk is ready to smash with blackstone labs!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
recieved my bottle of EPI smash today
bw 178
bf 22
on abulk but would love to lean out a little with this and get some hard gains out of it.

i will be taking 3 a day EPI smash
along with
6ml P bold
creatine
fish oil
liver support
hawthorne berry

on a GVT roustine now to throw on some muscle

three day workout 10x10 with assistance work
chest & back
Legs and abs
arms and shoulders
two on one off one on two off

we shall see

thanks to neck for this chance to finally try out some BL supps . been wanting to for a long time. i will not faill!!!!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm following!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
took 2 epismash upon waking this morning along with the p bold , fish oil , and hawthorne berry . off day today maybe some abs this evening so keeping it light.

had a bad night with my shoulder in an enormous amount of pain during the night. usually around 3 o'clock it hits me and wakes me like a freight train. I am calling the chiro today to set an appointment to see if there is something else I need to be doing. I hope she doesn't take me off training. that would be major setback for me at this point. I have good range of motion in the shoulder and she says it is the bicep tendon which is involved in every push pull exercise that is done for upper body and some lower .

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
took two epismash upon waking along with 3ml p bold, fish oil, and ibuprofen. had a pretty good night with my shoulder . probably the best sleep I could have had if my frigging dog wouldn't have woken me at 3:30 barking. gonna give it another day of rest today to help the healing process and will hit legs and abs tomorrow evening. did ab work at the house last night with the kids. got my 10 year old daughter doing 200 crunches/leg raises and dips every night getting ready for basketball season. glad to see them getting into fitness. I told them all not to complain about getting pudgy if you aren't willing to put in the time to exercise. no issues with double dosing epi in the mornings so far but we have just begun this journey. I miss being able to train during the middle of the day like I did on vacation. but I only have 15 days left and I am off again for 14 so I can suck it up. good training everyone.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did I miss this? Fellow Old Fugger, kill this cycle! Lol

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will you take before/after pics?

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
ForumRunner_20131204_182727.png

ForumRunner_20131204_182727.png

Here is beforehand . I hope to be seeing some improvement. But it is only a mo th.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In bro! I'm not familiar with Blackstone Labs so very interested in your results. How many mgs epic?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
The transformation begins, don't over push your shoulder will just take all that much longer to heal.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your diet is good, you should see the difference after 4 weeks.. Epi kicks in pretty damn fast, at least for me - and then there is this hexadrone.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hexadrone is one I've yet to try

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
heading to the docs today for the shoulder. seems something happened last night around the house . now it is cracking and popping like no tomorrow. super pain when moved just right , just about brought me to my knees a few times. I am fearing the worst. just my luck.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping everything's ok chef

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
thanks Reggie. I heard it is a little warm out there , high of -6 today?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks Reggie. I heard it is a little warm out there , high of -6 today?
-4 right now, might hit single digits but the low will be around -15 this evening and this will be one of the warmer days over the next few

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heading to the docs today for the shoulder. seems something happened last night around the house . now it is cracking and popping like no tomorrow. super pain when moved just right , just about brought me to my knees a few times. I am fearing the worst. just my luck.
Hope all goes well at the docs. That shoulder has been an issue for a while now! Heal brother.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Thanks brother. In the office right now. Woke up screaming in pain st 4 this morning. Enough is enough.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks brother. In the office right now. Woke up screaming in pain st 4 this morning. Enough is enough.
That's not good! Keep us posted with what he diagnoses.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
diagnosis is in ..... i am wore out! shoulder has no space left in it due to my job over the years working the one arm, cutting , whipping , carving and everthing else with 20 years in the kitchen has put it through. no more shoulder presses forever1 gonna have to change my whole workout plan and lower the weight and adjust the rep range to not overdo any of my joints. got two steroid shots and to lidacain shots and will be getting treatment for it in the next three to four months for maintenance. so back to the drawing board. i am gonna check out x rep routines online. talked to the guy who came up with it a while back for older guys with problems like mine and see what Steve can do for me. this sucks but it isn't nothing but a bump in the road guys. just gotta change direction . we all have to whhen father time kick us in the ass. got to go carve ice tonight for a hometown christmas show so i'll be back at it tomorrow . have a good one!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That stinks, kick father time's a$$!! Heal fast!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that brother. Get better!!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Its all good at least she didn't say I hsd to quit. Luckily my shoulders aren't a weak point. And there are enough other exercises to do besides that. Going after chest and back this morning. I'll update later

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Oh yeah report on epismash. Started to get morning back pumps dosing two upon waking so I am gonna start splitting them like it is recommended. I just am so busy during the middle of the day I forget. That is the reason i was doing it in the first place. Not as hungry as before but still trying to keep the calories up.drinking alot more milk to compensate for them.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
got to do gvt chest and back this morning at home.

decline db press 10x10
decline fly 2x10

bentover row 10x10
lat pulldown 10x10
one arm rows seated 3x10

tried pullups and my biceps started aching after 8 so i went to lat pulldowns under hand grip as a changeup. work fine hit the lats hard took the stress of the delt pretty good have to just watch the weight on it in the future.

arms held out on the benches got to finish all the sets without trouble . really like the tempo of this . the constant tension put on the muscle feels like you are lifting much heavier weight with less strain on the old joints.

off to my wife's Christmas party at a winery 2 hours away on a mountain with an ice storm starting at midnight. thank goodness we are leaving early to come home. to get there you have to go through a rough part of the county( bootlegging country) . rough place to be in the dark. thanks for all the concern guys it means alot coming from people who know what we do. hard to tell anyone that doesn't have the same feeling about the iron! have a good one !

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you are back at it! Keep killin it!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
shoulders and arms tonight

epismash/preworkout/p bold prior to training
had to go into work because of this ice storm so got home after lunch and am hitting it now before dinner

supersets

seated bicep curls 10x10
tricep pushdowns 10x10

seated bentover laterals 3x10
standing front raises 3x10

shoulder hurt a small bit but i stood it not much as far as volume goes but it does the job. i am looking into an x rep program to see what it holds for me

epismash is feeling better splitting the dosage not back pumps today . hoping you like what you see Neck trying my damnedest brother .

crazycherry66

Awards
Looking forward to running Epismash soon. Hope you get well so we can hear how it goes.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Oh hell brother this hadn't slowed me down any. I am still hitting the iron just have to change some things up to compensate for the problem. No biggie. Epismash is doing well so far mild back pumps. A little more aggressive than usual after thr initial dose.besides that i feel great and my pumps are tighter than ever. My triceps are still swole from arms yesterday.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Got on the wheels today first time in a week.
Back squat 10x10 135
Leg curl 10x10 90
Leg extension. 3x10 135

Abs
4x25 twist crunch

Epismash is gettin g ready to kick in I feel way different today not good not bad just different.
Felt a little off this morning so I feel it is getting ready.
Back pumps are manageable without taking any taurine. I can't wait for this to go full blown i hope it will before i run out.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you, about 8 days in? For me I started really feeling it around week 2

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long are you guys cycling this for?
Direction was 4 weeks and from my experience, it's pretty much the sweet spot for Epi - even though many guys disagree with that. When I've used it, gains have always slowed down noticeably after first 4 weeks.

My bottle hasn't arrived yet as I live in northern Europe.. Hopefully it will be here by friday but if not, then I'll just start it later! :)

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
How long are you guys cycling this for?
4 weeks. that is what I am worried about , but that is what the log is for. I wish I had enough to go a couple more to get some extended effects but i'll do what I can with what I got.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
Direction was 4 weeks and from my experience, it's pretty much the sweet spot for Epi - even though many guys disagree with that. When I've used it, gains have always slowed down noticeably after first 4 weeks.

My bottle hasn't arrived yet as I live in northern Europe.. Hopefully it will be here by friday but if not, then I'll just start it later! :)
let me know i'll follow along to see how it compares.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
What are you, about 8 days in? For me I started really feeling it around week 2
that is what I was figuring . it could be messing with the naproxen they gave me for my shoulder too. they have me on pain medicine for when I need it. just feel a little off balance first thing in the morning.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
In for this, also try some taurine for the back pumps. I had to use that on my last hdrol cycle, it won't completely take it away but it did seem to help with it. I used 2g pre workout and it helped especially on days when I did deadlifts or squats.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
thanks that's what I took last time. yeah I did squats yesterday and my back usually gets geeked up anyway form the volume but these are by no way the worst I have had . super dmz tore my kidneys up! and that is when I got a strain anyway from deads so I was out like two months from anything requiring the use of my back. these are manageable though so far.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
one thing I noticed today I have lost 4 pounds. htithe scale this morning down to 172 fro 176.8 last week. My appetite has dropped down pretty good to the point I have really hungry when I do it. I am going to have t make myself eat more or get some protein powder to compensate . I don't want to go catabolic on what I have begun to gain. I am drinking a lot more milk to keep the cals and protein up. Started eating all the deer I have gotten this season this week. Deer tacos, deer rigatoni, spaghetti , filet, burgers etc. that should help. can't wait for next week to start the holiday celebrations with all the visiting and the food. I am looking into something else to bridge this cycle. If the p bold is doing what it says that should be where the weight loss is coming from . it is suppose to lean up and harden . I can tell my midsection is going in that direction just by doing abs they get tighter quicker than before. Doesn't take as long to get them to exhaustion as before. All good things come to those who weight ...... lift!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
chest and biceps
dumbbell flat bench
25x40
35x30
45x20
55x10
incline flyes
4x10 @ 35

ez bar curls
4x10 @50

hammers
10x40
20x30
30x10
40x40
30 to failure
20 to failure
10 to fAILURE
5 X FAILURE

came home took second epi and p bold

let the dog in for the night , 18 tonight . let him out to piss and he ran off. don't think he will make it through the night , but he is just stupid enough to do it what a moron . leaves a perfectly warm bed to run around in the woods.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super volume! Stupid dog!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
yeah dumbass finally came back two hours later. he's old so I'll give him a break. gotta stick together ya know!

I want to say I don't know if it is the p bold (which I think it is right now since the epismash shouldn't have kicked in yet) but I am hardening in my upper body like never before. I can feel it all day. everything seems tighter. like I am wearing a smaller shirt all day long. I have dropped 5 lbs which is strange since I am still eating pretty well. I guess I need to track my calories for a week and see where I am at.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah dumbass finally came back two hours later. he's old so I'll give him a break. gotta stick together ya know! I want to say I don't know if it is the p bold (which I think it is right now since the epismash shouldn't have kicked in yet) but I am hardening in my upper body like never before. I can feel it all day. everything seems tighter. like I am wearing a smaller shirt all day long. I have dropped 5 lbs which is strange since I am still eating pretty well. I guess I need to track my calories for a week and see where I am at.
Old dog went out to slay some young a$$! Us old dogs have to stick together.

I love that tight shirt feeling, had the same with Focus. Yes, track those cals bro.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
weight is back up to 178.9 this morning . dramatic gain lst week since i had dropped it. that is what i am looking for weight gain with minimal fat retention.

back pain is an issue today. not to bad but i will be doing shoulders and tris instead of back today because of it to give it more of a rest. if they are bad tomorrow tough **** i'm doing back. i am finally getting some width in my lats so i'm not slowing down. got jsut about everything wrapped up for the kids for Christmas.

gotta get the wifey some nice stuff. we never get each other anything but stocking stuffers but she has given up alot this year so new tennis shoes on on the list for her even though she doesn't know it.

she asked me last night what i wanted i said supplements! i told her that is what i needed and would give me the most joy is more gains! so i ordered some alpha 1 last night and got something else i am gonna order tomorrow privatley(hint hint) to get my swell on and not for all the food this year. we usually ahve this big new years party but we are gonna put that aside and just spend time with each other. that **** gets expensive to do feeding 30 people with beverages adn all. time for someone else to step up . so that paves the way for me to use a little money on ourselves. so shoe for her and ph's and supps for me!

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
took out my shoulders today along with triceps

gvt style

10x10 bentover laterals for 25
superset
front raises
3x10 25

pushdowns
10x10 70
superset
dumbbell skullcrushers
3x10 25

shrugs front and back 25 for 4x15

pf3/fitmax/flexible post workout with second tab of epismash, banana .

crazycherry66

Awards
Hey Chef loving your post. Got my Epismash in the mail Saturday. Im finishing up LG sciences 17 pro and EPI andro and then ill be hitting the Epismash next., Whats your experience with creatine and your prohormone cycles. DO you use it at all and if so when? Ive heard to go back on in between cycles but don't have any experience since this is my first PH cycle. Thanks man appreciate it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 5
Prince IronMag Labs 12
Supplements 12
mixedup Anabolics 149
mixedup Anabolics 10