bo like the hulk is ready to smash with blackstone labs!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. noticed last night that my chest has gotten fuller . really noticed it with my shirt on. getting more vascular in my forearms too. I like this look and hope it gets better. I cannot wait to see my abs , since I have never really seen them even during basic training in the army 34 years ago. so" a shredding we will go a shredding we will go".


  2. Shredded is a very good thing. I love it when my wife noticed when I take my shirt off! Lol. So far so good. Keep an eye on the BP.
    •   
       


  3. Hey chef what do you do for the backpumps? Ive heard taurine but how would you dose that? Great log my man

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crazycherry66 View Post
    Hey chef what do you do for the backpumps? Ive heard taurine but how would you dose that? Great log my man
    3-5 grams is what I have heard. I took it before wifh no help. So I just deal with.

  5. wrecked arms and shoulders gvt style at lunch today. first time I did it fasted. intensity was off the charts. had the gym all to myself so I went bezerk!

    cable dips 10x10 at 97.5 on each arm
    superset
    barbell curls 10x10 45 for 5 55 for 5

    dumbbell curls 3 x10 35,30,25
    superset
    bentover laterals same as above

    closegrip bench 4x10 55
    superset
    hammer drop set
    4x10 30,25,20,20

    cable preachers 55 3x15
    superset
    cable reverse laterals
    35 3x10

    frigging swole up! though I was Jay Cutler walking out of that gym , cracking sidewalks and ****! lol.

    I don't know if it is the epismash or what but I was alpha male today , focus through the roof , intensity the same.

    Neck is this what I should be getting from this? if so hot damn bring it on! I wish every session was like that . unbelieveable!

  6. Nice work chef!!! Glad the Epi is working great for you!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    noticed last night that my chest has gotten fuller . really noticed it with my shirt on. getting more vascular in my forearms too. I like this look and hope it gets better. I cannot wait to see my abs , since I have never really seen them even during basic training in the army 34 years ago. so" a shredding we will go a shredding we will go".
    That's top notch brother, got a big run coming up myself. Your log has been very detailed.

  8. Chefbo, have you noticed any AI like effects from Epi Smash? I managed to got a small case of gyno few months ago and I thought that maybe I could drop my AI dose a bit when I finally get to start my run... Epi solo didn't act like an AI for me at least at 40-50mg/day (at least not as a very strong AI) but maybe Hexadrone will..

  9. The onl uhh thing I have experienced is more aggression and my bp has risen. Niw I have been out of my bp medicine for a week sothat could contribute to it.

  10. day 20 epi smash day 47 p bold

    going after back and chest today

    incline lying rows 10x10
    suoer set
    lat pulldowns
    3x10

    incline dumbbell press
    10x10
    super set
    incline fly
    3x10

    took my epi smash, creatine/preworkout mix with p bold

    back pumps and tightness have been bad last two days. gonna try to get some taurine today

    bp issues yesterday put me down but feeling much better today so far. just the back issues
    •   
       


  11. Merry Christmas to you and family Chefbo!

  12. thanks kenpo you too.

  13. bulking up has gotten a whole new meaning this holiday. i must have gained 5 pounds in the last 5 days. lord my acid reflux kicked in from such rich food and my body is just not use to it. never knew how your body will react until you feed it stuff its not accustom to. well to say the least cardio is definitely in my future. but thats what this time of year is for and i am not prepping for a show so what the hell. just more time to sweat in the gym. i have came to the realization that i am not going to be competing in a physique show but that doesn't mean i am not going to get in the best shape ever still. it just means i don't need to be so damn hard on myself and i can enjoy life while still living the fitness lifestyle. we all need to let our hair down( even if we don't have any) from time to time and relax .

    i still am managing to get my workouts in just as hard even if they are spread farther apart. i will hit chest and shoulders tomorrow . i logged a leg and arm workout in on christmas eve at home even while cooking dinner for 14 people. try and pull that off!

    no really guys the epi smash has been giving me some sides lately ( acne and back pumps ) but that is usual with most hardcore ph's i have taken. i am seeing some improved vascularity and hardening plus some added fullness i haven't seen before especially in the upper body (back and chest area) wanted to make sure i pointed that out with all the stuff i was ranting about after all this is a log for blackstone not a personal forum for talking **** about myself.

    i will get some much needed taurine tomorrow to help out with the pumps and start back in with some chest blasting sessions. already planning my next run in late feb. jsut getting my goodies together. that will be my summer lean up. can't wait.

  14. Still logging the epu smash for those following.

    Todat finally got a workout in.I have been dealing with blood pressure issues the last few days. Really high.kinda had me worried.

    So here we go.
    Seated incline press
    5x10-125
    Flat db press
    10x10-35's
    Flat flys
    4x10-same
    Bent over db rows
    4x10-35
    Lat pulldowns
    125-10x15
    Close grip reverse pulldowns
    4x10-same

    Read something from Ronnie Coleman about really arching your back to engage the chest muscles more. It really helped today. Pecs are burning tonight. Thanks Big Ron.
  15. bo like the hulk is ready to smash with blackstone labs!


    Are you taking any Hawthorn?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. What are you using for cycle support again?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Are you taking any Hawthorn?
    Yeah just not sure what I sjoukd be dosing it. I take atenolol for bp anywy but I have had to up the dosage.I'm not sure if it is ph rekated but I had ni issues nor have I ever had any on ph's before. Bottom number is ok top has been peaking alittle.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    What are you using for cycle support again?
    No cycke support.I know at our age we need it just hadn't had to have it before. Older not wiser.

  19. ok so here is waht i have found from epi smash so far for me.

    mild acne on face and upper torso
    back pump really bad especially when exercises involving those muscles which is everything.
    taurine is in hand and being applied find out tomorrow.
    no water gain ( mostly from over eating during the holidays)
    my back has gotten tighter and bigger i can tell it in my lats
    chest if fuller , weight has went up 6 lbs or so.
    i have be on vacation since the twentieth and have been eating like crazy. when i first started i was worried because i was working so much i was missing meals all the time. now being at home and the weather being bad i eat all the time.
    now i am getting my diet back on track. bought a rice cooker yesterday bags of brown rice, chicken , lean pork, oatmeal , sweet potatoes , spinach etc to get back into the swing of things. did get alot of red meat during christmas, steak , roast beef, ground beef , not your traditional christmas fare . we had alot of sickness so i ended up cooking baked spaghetti and ribeyes for the family.

    overall so far epi smash is kicking in . i wish i had another bottle to run another two or four weeks to see what it could do . i am sure this is a pretty strong compound , not much form Blackstone is for wusses .

    Neck what is the recommended run for this ?

    what could i run to bridge it?
    i have some m1t on hand but was holding on to it for march. may just stay the course and ride this one out and take some time off.

  20. legs and shoulders tonight mixed up training session

    torq /x reps workout for legs

    7 minutes 3 mph treadmill warmup

    leg extensions super set with seated curls
    80-30
    90-20
    100-15
    110-10
    120-8
    130-6

    curls
    70-30
    80-20
    90-15
    100-10

    lying curls
    70-4-10

    seated calf raises
    155-4@15
    drop set on last set
    110-15
    100-10
    55-10
    45-6

    shoulders
    bentover raises
    4 sets
    25-10
    30 for 3sets 10

    front raises
    25-10
    30 for 3sets 10

    bought some taurine and this nos/vasoliator called big blue . sample bottle 3 caps 30 minutes before workout. hit me about half way through pretty good , high focus , some pump . next time i'll give it more time .

    wobbled out great leg punishment not to bad for shoulders but my energy was zapped by then . rest day tomorrow.

  21. Killed those wheels! I'm impressed Chefbo. Sounds like EpiSmash is doing it's job. Keep a vigilant eye on the BP. Keep killing it!

  22. gonna take a couple days off epi smash back pumps are so bad i can barely work. taurine and all nothing is helping. stopped yesterday after first dose. i will jump back on saturday or sunday and se what happens i think i have 7 days left in the bottle. no since in trying to work out if i can't and hurt myself.

    now since they aren't bothering me so bad this morning i did GVT chest and back . supplemented pulldowns for pullups to give the back a break.

    decline db press 40lbs 10x10
    incline db flyes 40lbs 3x10

    lat pull-downs 134;bs 10x10
    one arm db rows 40lbs 3x10

    ab work tonight crunches, bicycle twists, planks 3x25 each

    3 eggs, ribeye(4 ounces) hash browns, 1 oatmeal pancake preworkout drink and coffee

    lunch- 1/2 cup brown rice, ham and swiss on whole wheat ornage slices.

    dinner will be grilled sirloin of pork with mushrooms, brown rice, satueed mixed greens with red wine vinaigrette

    finally got my wife to listen to me about eating. she gained 14 lbs since september and is furious. so i told her to lay off the bananas and breakfast bars in the mornings if she isn't going to do any cardio . i convinced her to let me make her protein shakes to take with her to work as meal replacements for breakfast. i explained how her body has been in a catabolic state all night and she need protein first not carbs. i also talked to my kids about their metabolism during the day. and we are going to make healthier choices for snacks they have during th day at school. teach them right as children and they will grow to be responsible healthy adults. i believe i finally have my wife coming around to my way of thinking. also bought here so diet accelerator powder off Nutraplanet to get her through the day.

    they have a helluva sale going on on things we all use daily not just preworkouts, protein powders and phs. great prices on agmatine, green tea, yohimbe cla/alc for next to nothing. check it out if you get a chance.( no i am not getting anything for promoting them, lol).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    gonna take a couple days off epi smash back pumps are so bad i can barely work. taurine and all nothing is helping. stopped yesterday after first dose. i will jump back on saturday or sunday and se what happens i think i have 7 days left in the bottle. no since in trying to work out if i can't and hurt myself.

    now since they aren't bothering me so bad this morning i did GVT chest and back . supplemented pulldowns for pullups to give the back a break.

    decline db press 40lbs 10x10
    incline db flyes 40lbs 3x10

    lat pull-downs 134;bs 10x10
    one arm db rows 40lbs 3x10

    ab work tonight crunches, bicycle twists, planks 3x25 each

    3 eggs, ribeye(4 ounces) hash browns, 1 oatmeal pancake preworkout drink and coffee

    lunch- 1/2 cup brown rice, ham and swiss on whole wheat ornage slices.

    dinner will be grilled sirloin of pork with mushrooms, brown rice, satueed mixed greens with red wine vinaigrette

    finally got my wife to listen to me about eating. she gained 14 lbs since september and is furious. so i told her to lay off the bananas and breakfast bars in the mornings if she isn't going to do any cardio . i convinced her to let me make her protein shakes to take with her to work as meal replacements for breakfast. i explained how her body has been in a catabolic state all night and she need protein first not carbs. i also talked to my kids about their metabolism during the day. and we are going to make healthier choices for snacks they have during th day at school. teach them right as children and they will grow to be responsible healthy adults. i believe i finally have my wife coming around to my way of thinking. also bought here so diet accelerator powder off Nutraplanet to get her through the day.

    they have a helluva sale going on on things we all use daily not just preworkouts, protein powders and phs. great prices on agmatine, green tea, yohimbe cla/alc for next to nothing. check it out if you get a chance.( no i am not getting anything for promoting them, lol).
    What's your water intake looking like e/d?

  24. Up your water intake and take more magnesium and potassium! It will help.. Something must be wrong with your diet, I've never heard that someone gets too painful pumps from Epi at such low dose and I don't think hexadrone makes pumps that much worse.

  25. Hey Chefbo, how much taurine are you taking? I didn't get any relief from the back pumps until 6g per day dosing 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening.

  26. I am at a gallon a day. I've got 500-mg tabs so I take 10 spilt up.so six has been the lucky number.I'll give it a shot. I may just be prone to them guys.I've had this issue before at low doses before. Remember I am 52 .that may make a difference.

  27. Got back on the epi smash yesterday.little to no back issues.blood pressure shot up last night at a movie so bad I almost threw up.I have to make sure I keep on my meds during these runs.took yesterday off from training to give my back a rest. Overall this hss been a great run aside from the back issues which could be a personal problem for me. Appetite had been usual except for the holidays. Upper torso has swelled up some.did get some belly fat back as expected. I would expect if I had something like alpha max or dmz to bridge this I would gain so much more. Some dbol would have probably kicked this in the ass. I will do a detailed review next week when finished. I will follow this with my pct setup.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Got back on the epi smash yesterday.little to no back issues.blood pressure shot up last night at a movie so bad I almost threw up.I have to make sure I keep on my meds during these runs.took yesterday off from training to give my back a rest. Overall this hss been a great run aside from the back issues which could be a personal problem for me. Appetite had been usual except for the holidays. Upper torso has swelled up some.did get some belly fat back as expected. I would expect if I had something like alpha max or dmz to bridge this I would gain so much more. Some dbol would have probably kicked this in the ass. I will do a detailed review next week when finished. I will follow this with my pct setup.
    Good to hear brother.

  29. NO TAURINE LEFT , BUT NO PUMPS. SLIGHT TIGHTNESS UPON WAKING BUT THAT IS IT. GONNA TRY LEGS OR SHOULDERS TODAY IF I CAN GET OUT . WEATHER IS GOING TO GET BAD LATER ON. NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH COMPARED TO ALOT OF YOU . BE CAREFUL OUT THERE THIS WEEK.

    SHOULD FINISH EPI SMASH FRIDAY IF MY COUNT IS RIGHT ON THE BOTTLE. P BOLD IS DONE NOT THAT THAT MATTERS. TWO MONTHS OFF AFTER THIS THEN ON TO THE NEXT ONE . HOPE THE MONEY COMES TO GET IT DONE RIGHT. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GUYS . I'LL POST LATER ON IF THERE IS SOMETHING TO LOG.

  30. delts and triceps today.
    Took two divz max tbs and my epi smash before work. Hit the y about 2thirty.
    Warm up
    Bentover raises
    3-10,9,8-25,35,40
    Superset
    Fronts
    Same

    Incline rear raises
    3-15,15, failure
    25,25,25 nothing for 3" reps

    Triceps
    Pushdowns
    4-15 . 85 2 down 4-5 up

    One arm cable extension
    25 2x15. 1x15@35 dropset to failure

    Close grip bench press
    4x10
    95,85,65,45
    Great pump nice vascularity no issues.
    Cold as hell here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why the left is scared to death of McCain's running mate.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Politics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 02:11 PM
  2. Every Man For Themselves....The Sale Is Come To An End!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:25 PM
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 10:23 PM
  4. The Chiropractor is going to send me to the poor house...
    By Zero Tolerance in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 05:12 PM
  5. Looks like the ban is going to go through!
    By Fleetcare in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 11:20 AM
Log in
Log in