D-POL/Condensed Log (Sponsored)

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
First, thank you AaronJP1, Grambo, and Purus Labs for letting me run this log for yall.

I started my dosing yesterday, power was down so I couldn't post on the forum but I still got my workout in!
Just came off of a deload week, nice and ready for some growth/fat loss to occur.

My schedule:

M- Legs/Abs

T- 30-45 min fat burn

w- Chest/Shoulders/Tri

Th- 30-45 min fat burn

F- Back/Bi/Abs

Sa- 30-45 min fat burn

Su- REST

D-Pol and Condense are all I'm taking besides Protein powder and Fish oil.

I take them together 30 mins before I start warming up.

Goals/Expectations: I expect the products to work, that was verified yesterday, Condense doesn't have any stim in it but I felt REALLY good throughout my workout. It worked way better than I expected. As for D-Pol, I'm waiting for the increased Libido I usually get from DAA, and I'll be paying attention to see how recovery time is affected. Goal is to trim fat and maintain muscle and intensity/focus in the gym, even at a lowered carb intake.

My first workout was legs:
Squats: 135x10, 155x10, 175x10, 190 x 10, 200x10, 135xpump
BB lunges: 95x3setsx10reps each leg

6 rnds:
20 double unders
15 situps
10 airsquats

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Condense actually does have 200mg of caffine per scoop though so its not a non stim PWO.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subscribed.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Subbed. Condense actually does have 200mg of caffine per scoop though so its not a non stim PWO.
My mistake, my tolerance is so high now I didn't even register caffiene as a significant factor in the mix, though it is a stim for sure.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Day 5: I'm 7 hours ahead of ya'll in America.

Workouts are still good, I really have to be feeling like balls to not have a good workout, HOWEVER, the D-POL and Condense REALLY work, is it worth the money?..only time will tell. What I can say is that my mood is great, WAYYYY better than it has been in recent weeks, even with bull**** going on in this country and stress from back home. My pumps are insane, thanks to Condense no doubt, and its not one of those preworks that leaves you feeling like crap after, and there little to no crash at all later on during the day...as a matter of fact about 15-30 post workout I feel like going back to our"gym" which i am hard pressed to call a gym but still I feel like working out again! Pumps last MUCH longer which is great because thats means MORE NUTRIENTS for my muscles. I would definitely invest in both of these to assist during a PCT, and for you girls that think taste matters well have no fear, DPoL tastes ****ing amazing! Custard Creme almost has me saying screw it and downing the whole tub!----- shudder to think what the sides of that would be. Libido is ok, not as strong as some other DAA forms I have taken but let me say this...I AM gyno prone...and WHEN i take DAA that **** FLARES UP...the DPol doesnt have that effect as bad for some reason, I am going to research the ingredients in both and see if something is contributing to the blockage.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
End Review:

It is only right that I apologize first to AaronJP1 and Grambo for not updating this log enough, I'm not going to throw a handful of excuses up in the air but life took an unexpected turn shortly after starting this log and I barely had time to sleep much less hit the gym every day that I wanted to. I could have made small updates but nothing that actually allowed me to sit, think, review, and submit a good product review. I put my job/duties first and that did not leave a lot of time for me to jump online and update this log every day that I could have.

With that being said:

D-Pol- One of the best tasting supplements I have tried, but as for results in elevated test production and all of the benefits from that I did not experience much. Libido was up and down, an overall aggressive feeling commonly associated with elevated test went unnoticed, and my lifts stayed pretty much the same throughout the duration of this run.

Condense- the real winner in this stack, and a winner in my books for sure. At 1 scoop no real significant effects are noticed, but after consuming 2 scoops in warm water I can literally feel it start to kick in after 15 minutes. Being pressed for time and constantly stressed out I have around 30-45 minutes to hit the weights we have available, and Condense really shined here. My endurance definitely went up and I could recover in between sets faster, the vascularity in my arms and even my core was noticeably different after using Condense for 2 weeks, and the pump remained for much longer than I have experienced with other forms of pre workout supplements. To add a visualization to this, when I trained arms they would increase in size to the point where my sleeves would become tight, and when I trained legs after my first couple of sets squatting my quads/hamstrings would leave my shorts looking like spandex. I do not get an uncomfortable jittery feeling while on Condense, much more like an extreme feeling of focus, and even after workout there is no crash, my energy levels remained stable and I was able to continue working with the mental clarity and agility required of me.