Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
waiting to get my stuff...very, very excited about this.

i have ran products similar to formestane/dermacrine together before with truely fantastic results, add in the endosurge turbo and this stack should be epic.

formestane is by far my favorite aromatase inhibiter, by far....anyone who hasn't tried it needs to....i have a review of formasurge in the review section, made long before i became a bps rep....i have been a formaholic for many years, going way back to the days of $15 a bottle e-form, formasurge will get you right, imo.

i have used dermacrine several times in the past, back when primordial 1st released it and when a different company had a similar product. stacked with the best otc ai of all time [formestane] it's effectiveness is doubled at least, imo.

last time i ran endosurge it was just that endosurge, this will be my 1st go at the turbo version, really hoping for good things here..i have a review of endosurge in the review section, this review was made long before i became a bps rep.

now all i need to do is get the stuff...hopefully this will be really soon!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still working out the kinks in my dosing protocal. using dmso/androgel/formasurge/dermacrine in one stack is kinda complicated. i guess i will have to experiment with application sites.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wanting to see how you dose all of this lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm wanting to see how you dose all of this lol.
me too, lol.

i would like to do neck and shoulders for best results, but i am not sure of the effect overlapping supplements with androgel would have...i might have to consult with matt [dsade] for his opinion. otherwise it will be back of knees/top of feet/inner thighs/chest for formasurge, and my least favorite stomach area.
and of course i might venture to balls with dermacrine......

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
me too, lol.

i would like to do neck and shoulders for best results, but i am not sure of the effect overlapping supplements with androgel would have...i might have to consult with matt [dsade] for his opinion. otherwise it will be back of knees/top of feet/inner thighs/chest for formasurge, and my least favorite stomach area.
and of course i might venture to balls with dermacrine......
You could probably hit the forearms too, and maybe inner bicep?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You could probably hit the forearms too, and maybe inner bicep?
noted!!!

got a clue on effect of more than one on same area?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
noted!!!

got a clue on effect of more than one on same area?
Nope lol, I figured if any of us would it would be you since you have the most experience with topicals.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nope lol, I figured if any of us would it would be you since you have the most experience with topicals.....
something i have never tried....but always a 1st time. i should be able to tell if i am f'ing up by the effects i feel.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if we could get dsade in here for this lol....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if we could get dsade in here for this lol....
that would be sweet, matt was a mentor on this kind of stuff back in the day...i see he is still dabbling with topicals!!! at one time he was very close to releasing a oral formestane product that got a huge amount of response, very knowledgeable guy!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that would be sweet, matt was a mentor on this kind of stuff back in the day...i see he is still dabbling with topicals!!! at one time he was very close to releasing a oral formestane product that got a huge amount of response, very knowledgeable guy!!!
Yeah, he just isn't on the forums very frequently anymore.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
In. Curious to see what you think of Endosurge Turbo.

You and I both love the original. Already went through one bottle of turbo...meh....I liked original better.

Kill it bigt.....don't think I've followed one of your runs before.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You and I both love the original. Already went through one bottle of turbo...meh....I liked original better.

A lot of people liked the OG better, although I cant say Turbo looks like a poor formula.

I've got one coming so I can try it!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

welcome, ricroc...hope this log is a good one!!!

i agree the differnt percentages of macuna in the original made it unique for a test booster...but for the price nutra is selling it for, $22 you can't go wrong with turbo.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in man!!!! hope it treats you well. Really going to be following close because this might be something i wanna do when i cut.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im in man!!!! hope it treats you well. Really going to be following close because this might be something i wanna do when i cut.
the endosurge and dermacrine should keep energy tanks full on cal deficet, and topical formestane [formasurge] is one of the most amazing fat burners ever-blows arimistane out of the water imo...not to say this stack wouldn't be good for keeping fat at bay on a bulk, or [and this is where i think it shines] on a recomp.

my weight is back up to between 200-205, a good place for me, so recomp is what my goal is here...more muscle, less fat!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the endosurge and dermacrine should keep energy tanks full on cal deficet, and topical formestane [formasurge] is one of the most amazing fat burners ever-blows arimistane out of the water imo...not to say this stack wouldn't be good for keeping fat at bay on a bulk, or [and this is where i think it shines] on a recomp.

my weight is back up to between 200-205, a good place for me, so recomp is what my goal is here...more muscle, less fat!!!

awesome man

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok...got word the goodies are on the way, yeah!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cant wait to follow your log man!! i wanna run the exact same so it will be interesting to see how it does for ya

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cant wait to follow your log man!! i wanna run the exact same so it will be interesting to see how it does for ya
have to admit, i a very anxious to get this started...hopefully monday!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Mmmm I will folow yours better!
thats fine...feel free to make comments....i think this is one of the best natty stacks available. got all the bases covered, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got my stuff about 30 minutes ago.

when i was on 2 packs of androgel i would do 1 1st thing upon waking and 1 in the afternoon for a midday boost. since i got cut back to 1 pack i am doing androgel in morning on neck and shoulders, then dermacrine on neck and shoulders in afternoon for that midday boost. well not entirely...i put 2 pumps of dermacrine on both sides of neck and shoulders, and saved the 5th pump for balls!!! actually other than some heat in that area it really isn't that bad, it does heat the boys up pretty good though, lol.

the formasurge i put on back of knees.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will do 2nd application of formasurge this evening, i don't like to use it too close to bedtime as it seems to interfere with my sleep if i do.

since i missed morning dose of endosurge turbo, i took 3 with my light snack a few minutes ago and will take 3 on an empty before bed to get the deeper sleep effect of the macuna. tomorrow i will dose turbo 2/2/2 with the 1st 2 doses with food, and the last dose before bed on an empty.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine came in today too!

Not 100% on whether I'm gonna use the forma now or later...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sure haven't.

I've never used any AI before, but you guys were all telling me to save it for a cut. Which I will never do.
lol...mainly because of it's drying out effect. make sure you send me a link when you do try it, curious to hear what you think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went ahead and applied 2nd dose [2 pumps] of formasurge to neck and shoulders.

will take my 2nd dose of endosurge turbo around 30 minutes before bed on an empty.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what are your thoughts so far? Got my BPS package also. Pretty quick :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so what are your thoughts so far? Got my BPS package also. Pretty quick :D
ok, forgot how small the pumps were of formasurge, the lotion feeling that some were complaining about dries up quickly with a hair dryer. the dermacrine bottle is very slick, i really like it, looks very cool!! 2 pumps of dermacrine of each shoulder and neck was a breeze, easier to apply than androgel in all honesty. the dermacrine dries quickly but i hit it with the hair dryer anyways just out of habit i guess. btw-i put the 5th pump of dermacrine on balls, really heated the boys up, heat lasted for awhile too, but i have to admit, it was kinda nice, lol.

this is going to be easier than i 1st thought to fit this all in.

endosurge is too easy, 2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with dinner, 2 caps before bed on empty!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap glad I saw you were logging this will be epic as always!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't know how i forgot this....it has been very cold out here in indiana, when my package came it had sat on my porch for at least 2 hours in the cold. formestane has a rep for being hard to keep in solution, especially when cold...

before applying formasurge i put a coffe cup around half full in microwave for 2 minutes[until boiling] then dropped the formasurge in it for around 3-4 minutes, then shook like hell....i recommend this to everyone, but in paticular those who live in cold winter climates!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't know how i forgot this....it has been very cold out here in indiana, when my package came it had sat on my porch for at least 2 hours in the cold. formestane has a rep for being hard to keep in solution, especially when cold...

before applying formasurge i put a coffe cup around half full in microwave for 2 minutes[until boiling] then dropped the formasurge in it for around 3-4 minutes, then shook like hell....i recommend this to everyone, but in paticular those who live in cold winter climates!!!
Good advice.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm subbing, as I am REALLY interested in adding Formasurge to an upcoming run of Endosurge Turbo :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm subbing, as I am REALLY interested in adding Formasurge to an upcoming run of Endosurge Turbo :)
welcome....any questions, ask away!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
welcome....any questions, ask away!!!
hey, misfit...i just noticed those avi pics, that is awesome. also saw you are running dcp 2.0, you should start a log, it would be motivation for you, and for others...that is some great progress, congrats!!!

repped!!!!

btw-i will be running formasurge/dcp 2.0/vanillean next month.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I used Formestane last year, if only to try it out and see how well I'd respond. Given that I didn't have a "set" regiment, I felt my body responded to it, had some mild leanness and was dry from pissing so much.

I'll have to run again sometime next year.