D-NUTZ's PRIME NUTRITION Product Log

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
What's going on AM. New to here, but not new to the boards. Might recognize my name if you're over on other sites.

Little about me.

21yo
5'11"
187lb
Bulking

Have been granted to opportunity to log some PRIME NUTRITION'S new products.

What I have on hand right now:

DAA
Agmatine
Creatine HCL
PWO/Stim

When I get a few minutes, I'll post my initial thoughts. Probably around Friday or so after I eat my balls off tomorrow.

I will say this, PWO/Stim tasted amazing.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for sure brother. We're really looking forward to this log!!!!

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Ill post up some pics once I get enough posts lol. Sitting at 187.8lbs this morning which is the same as last week so I added food today.

John Meadows does my training so I won't be posting up every single workout out of respect for him since I pay him, but I do like to post a few every now and then.

Current diet if you guys are interested. I worked with Shelby for 12 week for a fat-loss plan this past summer/fall so I am still following a lot of his prinicples, just going in the opposite direction. Still pretty ****ty macros, but I am working on building on my metabolism...slowly but surely.

Workout Days

Meal 1:
7 Egg Whites – 28g Protein
3 Whole Eggs – 18g Protein, 15g Fat
1.5 Slice Ezekiel Bread – 21g Carbs
46g Protein, 21g Carbs, 15g Fat

Meal 2:
5.5oz Steak – 44g Protein
15g Coconut Oil – 15g Fat
25g Rice – 20g Carb
44g Protein, 20g Carbs, 15g Fat

Meal 3:
5oz Chicken – 45g Protein
37g Rice – 30g Carbs
30g Natty PB – 15g Fat
45g Protein, 30g Carbs, 15g Fat

Intra:
25g PeptoPro – 20g Protein (20 is about the average but the amount depends on what bodypart. More for things like legs, back and chest/shoulders...less for arms and pump workouts)
40g HBCD – 40g Carbs
20g Protein, 40g Carbs, 0 Fat

Meal 4:
50g Whey Iso – 45g Protein
75g Rice – 60g Carbs
45g Protein, 60g Carbs, 0g Fats

Meal 5:
7.5oz Shrimp or 7oz Tuna – 45g Protein
2tsp EVOO – 10g Fat
45g Protein, 0g Carb, 10g Fat

Meal 6:
2tsp EVOO – 10g Fat

Total on Workout:
290 Protein, 171g Carbs, 65 Fat = 2429kcal

----------------------

Off Days

Meal 1:
7 Egg Whites – 28g Protein
3 Whole Eggs – 18g Protein, 15g Fat
1 Slice Ezekiel Bread – 14g Carbs
46g Protein, 14g Carbs, 15g Fat

Meal 2:
5.5oz Steak – 44g Protein
25g Rice – 20g Carbs
15g Coconut Oil – 15g Fat
44g Protein, 20g Carbs, 15g Fat

Meal 3:
30g Natty PB – 15g Fat
25g Rice – 20g Carbs
45g Protein, 20g Carbs, 15g Fat

Meal 4:
50g Whey Iso – 45g Protein
30g Almonds – 15g Fat
45g Protein, 0g Carbs, 15g Fats

Meal 5:
7.5oz Shrimp or 7oz Tuna – 45g Protein
1tbs EVOO – 15g Fat
45g Protein, 0g Carb, 15g Fat

Meal 6:
2tsp EVOO – 10g Fat

Total on Off:
270 Protein, 54g Carbs, 85 Fat = 2061kcal

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jelly of the stack bro. Lets get after it in here.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Disclaimer...I don't BS my logs (which is how they should be done)...and they may be a little long winded because I like detail.

Jumped into my goodies yesterday for my back workout...I am currently on my 3rd program with John and doing The Particle Smasher which is Program 12

Ill post it so you guys can get an idea of what I do. Like I said, I won't be posting every workout, but will throw some up for each bodypart so you guys can get an idea. John's workouts are all different each week, but the exercise sequence usually stays about the same.

I do back and a bicep touchup of 6 sets....and I also do calves and abs every day.

One Arm BB Row - With 25lb plates
2x12
3x12
3x16 (challenge set)

Smith Row - Explosive. Deadstop on safety stops each week.
165x8
185x8
205x8
215x8

Forced Stretch Pulldown - Partner presses on weight stack at the top of the negative for a extra stretch
132x8
144x8
156x8
168x8

Rope Pullovers - I did 2 sets holding the balls (lol) of the rope to simulate a grenade attachment, then 2 sets just holding the rope.
4 sets of 10

Prone Shrugs - on a chest-supported t-bar machine to work lower traps and rhomboids.
3 sets of 10

Machine Curls
3 sets of 12, 10, 15

EZ Preachers
3 sets of 8, 10, 21

--------------------------

DAA
-Unflavored so no taste review.
-Took 1 scoop (3g) pre-workout.
-Taken DAA in the past and did feel it helped with my sex drive/libido and strength/size out of a rough cut. Assuming this will work just like the rest since its just basic DAA powder. Not gonna have "before" blood work, but I do plan on getting some work done when I come home for Christmas. Never had it done before.

Agmatine
-Unflavored too. Actually haven't used it yet. I am currently finishing up a log of Adenoflex for GAT which has agmatine in it and I have a couple servings of that left so I'm gonna finish my log on that before I review this agmatine.

Creatine HCL
-Fruit Punch flavor. Pre-workout I mixed one scoop in about 4oz of water because the scoop was so small. Really strong. Not quite a fruit punch, can't put my finger on it. I'd give it a 7/10.
-Never read much about HCL so I did some research and I guess the only cool thing about it compared to mono is the "micro-dosing" where you can get more out of less. So I think it will be hard to give a real good "gauge" on if its effective. I did get a better than normal pump yesterday and besides for the DAA and PWO/Stim (which neither should effect pump), so this is the only thing I added and take it for what you will. Will continue taking 1 scoop pre workout and 1 scoop in the morning on off days.

PWO/Stim
-Lemon-Lime flavor. 1 scoop pre-workout. Tasted amazing. About 7oz of water, a little too much water. Gonna try 5oz tomorrow which should be perfect. 9/10 because it was watered down. Should be 10/10 once I get the water right.
-Loved the product so far. Energy kicked in about 30 minutes after drinking it. Was really focused and into my workout too. Effects I'll give a 10/10 too. Right up there with the original Animal Rage which is (or should I say was) my favorite pre-workout/focus product. They recently reformulated it and reviews say it isn't as strong...so looked like PWO/Stim may be a keeper! Price tag is fair too.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Creatine HCL
-Took a scoop of Creatine HCL this morning when I woke up. Used more water like planned and it tasted great! 10/10.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Your knocking this out of the park!!!!, here's some added motivation for ya!!!

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Hit up arms today. John had me doing tri-sets for them.

1) Bicep-Bicep-Bicep triset for 5 rounds
2) Tricep-Tricep-Tricep triset for 5 rounds

calves/albs

Really simple. Retarded pump, mostly from the feasts yesterday lol.

DAA
-Took it pre-workout again today. Only the 3rd day so nothing to report on this.

Agmatine
-Still haven't started this. Finished up my other prior commitment with agmatine today, so will start using this on Sunday.

Creatine HCL
-The taste is really growing on me lol. I forgot to take my DAA yesterday until late at night and since its unflavored I threw in a scoop of the HCL for taste :)

PWO/Stim
-Didn't use this today since it was just an arm workout. I like to save the powerful good stuff for my heavy workouts.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you think you got a pump without agmatine, just wait till you add it in.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, In for ideas

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Hit up arms today. John had me doing tri-sets for them.

1) Bicep-Bicep-Bicep triset for 5 rounds
2) Tricep-Tricep-Tricep triset for 5 rounds

calves/albs

Really simple. Retarded pump, mostly from the feasts yesterday lol.

DAA
-Took it pre-workout again today. Only the 3rd day so nothing to report on this.

Agmatine
-Still haven't started this. Finished up my other prior commitment with agmatine today, so will start using this on Sunday.

Creatine HCL
-The taste is really growing on me lol. I forgot to take my DAA yesterday until late at night and since its unflavored I threw in a scoop of the HCL for taste :)

PWO/Stim
-Didn't use this today since it was just an arm workout. I like to save the powerful good stuff for my heavy workouts.
I also triset on arm day, I do a bicep, tricep & grip rotation. It's pretty brutal actually.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
If you think you got a pump without agmatine, just wait till you add it in.
I've used agmatine before, but never 1g like Prime's is dosed at per scoop.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
I also triset on arm day, I do a bicep, tricep & grip rotation. It's pretty brutal actually.
I don't usually work grip directly, but I bet that's killer.

I've done things like bicep, tricep, bicep and vice versa, but never what I did yesterday.

I have found training for the maximum pump for arms works best. Hell, I was only using like 25lbs fort hammer curls and 40lbs for my skulls yesterday lol

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Off from the weights today. Relaxing and watching football.

Took my Creatine HCL and DAA this morning. God I love the taste of the HCL. About 5-6oz water is the sweet spot for me. I may take. Second scoop tonight lol.

Legs tomorrow. Time to really put PWO/Stim to the test as well as try out the agmatine.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Big leg day today! Really killed myself. I got 20 more pounds for the same reps on squats than I did last week on my last set....and I did them 3rd this week instead of 2nd.

Seated Leg Curls - 140x15, 150x15, 140x15, 130x15 + 5 second isoholds 5 times.
Leg Press - 5PPSx10, 6x10, 7x10, 8x7
Squats - 205x6, 225x6, 265x6, 295x15 (challenge set)....first 3 sets were done for explosive work
Leg Press (again lol) - 2PPSx6 -> 3x6 -> 4x6 -> 5x6 -> 6x6 (ascension set...do 6, have partners add weight without racking it, keep going until 6 is brutal.)
Leg Ext - 1 big set where my partner and I just kept alternating doing as much reps as possible each time. I think we did 6 "sets".

DAA
-Took this pre-workout again today. Only like my 4th or 5th serving so nothing to report yet.

Creatine HCL
- 1 scoop pre-workout like I have been. I really think this (plus the addition of agmatine) is helping with my pump. Pretty neat....and the taste...omg :)

Agmatine
-1 scoop (1g) preworkout. Mixed it with my PWO/Stim...ruined the taste lol. Agmatine is so bitter....just gonna start shoveling the scoop stright into my mouth so I don't ruin the taste of anything. Did get a really good pump today.....really good...so it must of worked.

PWO/Stim
-1 scoop about 30 minutes pre workout. 5-6oz of water...so good. Like candy. Kicked in around 25 minutes later. I love the "jolt" it gives me. No shakes. The focus is the best. Even when my body was destroyed, by mind said keep going..even when I couldn't function......its usually the other way around lol. Definitely my new favorite product. I haven't experienced crashes either.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Most bulk powders will taste awful, BCAA's are worse as are WPH in bulk form. Just got to chase it quick.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Going hardcore with it and shot gunning the powder tomorrow lol. All for teh gainz.

No crash tonight from the PWO/Stim just like last time. Awesome.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Woo, got my training partner back home to order some PWO/Stim and Agmatine. I bet he loves it.

Hit my heavy chest/shoulder and a tricep touchup workout today.

DAA
-1 scoop (3g) in my pre-shake like I have been on workout days. Still nothing to report. I believe studies show that effects can be seen as early as 8 days in...so I'll keep my eyes open around this weekend. I usually start to get some better sleep, more morning wood ( ), and overall higher sex drive. Its nice because ever since I have lost all my weight, it hasn't been the same.

Agmatine
1 scoop (1g) in my pre shake. Pumps were great again! Didn't notice the bitterness this time because I had a kitchen sink cocktail lol. I may try 1.5-2 scoops Wednesday just to see if there is any added pump.

Creatine HCL
1 scoop pre. I am now convinced that this is helping with pumps (more than monohydrate). They get better every workout and other logs are reporting the same thing.

PWO/Stim
25-30mins pre as usual. Same effects. Nothing has diminished. Really focused and intensity is sky high. Really helping me push my weights up. Still no crashing which is great. I hope the product's effects stay the same throughout the entire container. Most work great for like a week, then you need to take more-and-more.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Other than the pumps any other noticeable sides from the Creatine? An over pump on chest day can really hamper me sometimes and am looking into a Dif. Creatine to use

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Other than the pumps any other noticeable sides from the Creatine? An over pump on chest day can really hamper me sometimes and am looking into a Dif. Creatine to use
Nothing I can tell man. No bloat...but I've never bloated even on monohydrate before. I guess HCL is supposed to help those who bloat normally.

I'm not sure how much a pump it's contributing too. I may have to give it a light workout where I only take the Creatine HCL and not the PWO or agmatine.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nothing I can tell man. No bloat...but I've never bloated even on monohydrate before. I guess HCL is supposed to help those who bloat normally.

I'm not sure how much a pump it's contributing too. I may have to give it a light workout where I only take the Creatine HCL and not the PWO or agmatine.
Sure that day will come keep at it BO$$

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dont dose the Agmatine in a greater dose, take 1g upon waking and 1g pre-workout (i assume its spaced out)
you could also dose agmatine post-workout to help with nutrient repair (1g)
or split 500 mg pre/post (prior to post-workout meal)

would be the best way to dose it.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Dont dose the Agmatine in a greater dose, take 1g upon waking and 1g pre-workout (i assume its spaced out)
you could also dose agmatine post-workout to help with nutrient repair (1g)
or split 500 mg pre/post (prior to post-workout meal)

would be the best way to dose it.

Solid advice

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Ok sorry for the lack of updated. Been busy as crap with end of the semester goodies for school.

Some thoughts.

PWO/Stim
-Only have been using this on my heavy/hard days. Used a dose Wednesday and it was a little lackluster. I didn't feel anything until the middle of my workout, then I felt the usual effects. Energy and focus....and lots of it like usual. The lack of initial effects was probably just the mood I was in. Stressed with school, crappy weather. Still haven't experienced any crash. My training partner back home got his bottle in today, so Ill post up his thoughts when he tries it. I told him he wouldn't be disappointed. :)

DAA
-Still take this PWO on training days and first thing in morning on off days. Starting to feel a little something. Have had deeper sleep with some vivid dreams, which is usually what happens with DAA kicks in for me.

Agmatine
-1g pre workout is awesome. Pumps are so awesome. A highly recommended product. I tried 1g in the morning and 1g preworkout the other day and didn't feel anything different.

Creatine HCL
-That taste :). 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop in the morning on off days.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to see the DAA kicking in, time to see some more gains in the gym
Hows your strength?

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Good to see the DAA kicking in, time to see some more gains in the gym
Hows your strength?
Going up steadily man. On monday I hit 90x8 for 3 sets on incline db....three week ago I struggled with the 90s for 6 or 7 reps on only 1 set.

Legs are getting stupid strong fast...which usually happens after I end a cut and drop cardio.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Sorry guys, been a little MIA lately. I have finals next week so I have been busy studying.

Anyways, still hitting the gym like usual.

DAA
-Gonna start taking this in the AM before breakfast on an empty stomach. I notice that on my off days when I usually do it anyways, I feel a little more naughty . I was taking it preworkout, but I think I prefer the first thing in the morning. Might throw in a half scoop or scoop of HCL for taste.

Creatine HCL
-Still no bloat. Still feeling the same as I do while taking mono. From my research, HCL is more "available", so less is needed and it pretty much acts the same as good ol mono. PRIME's product tastes amazing though.

Agmatine
-Pumps have been real good, so this is working. No taste so can't comment on that besides for the natural bitterness. Been doing 1g pre workout. Tried 1g breakfast and 1g pre, but didn't notice a difference so I am just sticking with 1g pre.

PWO/Stim
-Still love this. Energy and focus is awesome the entire workout. I tried 1.5ish scoops on Sunday for legs and got a little more "kick", but no extra focus or anything, so I am gonna stick with 1 scoop because the energy is sufficient for more days. Taste it pretty good like I've noted, but a little shadowed by the HCL.

As of right now, I can't think of any suggestions or critiques for these products except maybe offer a DAA with a flavor since some people may take that alone.

Will try and get more updates over the coming days...but its gonna be tough with studying.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
From the other day. My last set with 8PPSx10. I got it for 7 the week before.

[video=youtube;JHu0lyD76lY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHu0lyD76lY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUozcxOMXh7rapQw jH2OCs0Q[/video]

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
From the other day. My last set with 8PPSx10. I got it for 7 the week before.

[video=youtube;JHu0lyD76lY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHu0lyD76lY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUozcxOMXh7rapQw jH2OCs0Q[/video]
That's getting it done, no two ways about it.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Ok, sorry for the extreme lack of updates. Finals this week so I've been studying out the ass all last week and this week. Got a second to breathe and type some thoughts.

PWO/Stim
-Still love this. Effects haven't diminished at all. Still as strong as my first time ;). Tried 2 scoops the other day to see what the fuss was about and it was almost too much lol. Focus wasn't any better compared to 1 scoop, but energy was too high lol. Couldn't catch my breath.

Creatine HCL
-Still love this product too. Been doing a scoop first thing in the Am with DAA and a scoop pre training. I've noticed that after my morning scoop, I feel a rush of "fullness"...not a pump, but I can feel my muscles hydrate. Taste is still 2nd to none :)

DAA
-Recovery and sleep is improving so this is working. Feel like I have a better drive too. Not much else to say about this since its unflavored. Just 1 scoop in the AM.

Agmatine
-Pumps have been fantastic so this is legit. Been doing 1g pre workout.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Everything is still going great. Still loving the supps. Training hard. Making gains (or so I think lol).

Some pics from this morning. Weight is 191.0

IMG_0160.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG

PWO/Stim
-Still no diminishing of the effects. Energy and focus is just as good as the first time. It feels like the first time :).

Creatine HCL
-Still tastes amazing. Still no bloat, but I never bloated from Mono so its hard for me to judge. Still feeling full like I normally do from creatine, so its legit.

DAA
-Really kicking in now. Zits popping up more and more. Libido is elevated a bit. Strength going up. Sleep is good. Recovery is good.

Agmatine
-Pumps still great. Only thing I can really comment on for this product.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
really looking a lot fuller man, going to be a very productive offseason after that great cut.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards