The Neck's Prime Log

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
This will be a 4 week run that will include nothing but 100% PrimeNutrition products. The ideology here is to truly get a solid seat of the pants run with no other products in the mix. This will avoid any smoking mirrors on the results. My log will start Dec, 1st & end Jan, 1st. At which point I will be going into a full blown BSL cycle & some other things (around 3rd week in January). I'm not the best logger around but will be sure to give feedback 3x e/w & will do a follow up 2wks after the stack is completed.

About myself; I'm a PLer by blood & have competed in meets off & on for the past 12yrs. I've decided to try my hand @ a BBer show coming up in June 2014. My training routine is basically a 5d split. My core work is a 5/3/1 hybrid as I'm still a firm believer on lifting big & heavy on the big 4 > Squats, Deads, Bench & Standing Militaries. All my accessory work is drop sets starting with 14reps.

Stats; I'm 6'2", 277lbs @ 12-14% BF range. I maintenance between 3,500-4,000cals e/d (most of which are pretty clean). Protein 320g e/d.

My PrimeNutrition stack will layout as follows.

PWO/STIM
~ Weeks 1-4 @ 1-Scoop e/d - On Training Days Only (45mins Prior To Workout)
Glutamine ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2-Scoops e/d (1 After Training & 1 Before Bed)
EAA ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2-Scoops e/d (1 Morning & 1 Before Bed)
Taurine ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 1-scoop e/d - On Training Days Only (45mins Prior To Workout)
TestBoost ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2-Scoops e/d (1 Morning & 1 Before Bed)

Most of you that know me, know I'm all about the Thick Chics pics so I'll have plenty of that in here also.

Prime Nutrition - The Best Or Nothing
Prime Nutrition 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck20

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see ya do work!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
So I cheated & took 2-scoops of the PWO/STIM this morning before my workout. $hit kept stairing at me on top of my fridge!!! That being said I will be doing 1-scoop next time as I thought my heart was going to jump through my chest!!!!!! I'm no stranger to PWO stims, but this $hit packs a punch!! I underestimated the little scooper this product comes with.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
In!

I can't imagine two scoops lol. One had me going good.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Dark haired chicks melt me.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Been under the weather with a cold last few days. Log will officially start tomorrow. :hump:

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 ~ Squats

Don't have tons to report outside of the PWO/STIM & how the other products tasted. I weighed in at 278.6 this morning.

~The Taurine, DAA & Glutamine are unflavored so I just mixed them in my Pre-Workout Protein shake so nothing to report there a far as taste. The plan is to always dose these 3 products in my daily shakes as to avoid any nasty taste.

~ The EAA & Testboost are both watermelon flavored & too my surprise tasted really good. I did make one mistake in trying to combine both in only 4oz of water so it was pretty powerful. I will try them in 8oz of water in my PM dosing this evening. These products mixed really well in the small amount of water I used with them. I thought I was going to have to stir for ever & such wasn't the case.

~ The PWO/STIM on the other hand was out of this world (1-scoop this time). I could feel it kick in within 20mins of dosing & the taste was just right. I have been using our BSL Angel Dust for the past 3 months & I can tell you now I will be using the Prime PWO from here on out. It's not that Angel Dust doesn't get the job done you just have to dose it about 5x amount (serving size) to get the same bang. Just FYI, don't let the little scooper fool ya, it's got a set of nuts.

For legs I did Box Squats, Front Squats, Kettle Bell Lunges, Leg extensions & calves. The PWO had me wanting to push through & do another leg exercise but my legs were a couple of wet noodles. $hit did make me sweat like crazy so I had to stay on top of the H2O.

That's about all I have for now. I'm very excited to see how this 30d run shakes out. I have shoulders tomorrow & will get another post up in the next day or so.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys a little behind here, will have updates Monday!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just no taking off on think girl Thursdays lls

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I'm 5days in now & I'm really starting to feel the effects of all these products come together. My recovery time from one workout to the next seems to be expedited & endurance is on the rise. I'm thinking I will see the full effects come into play here in another 4-5days @ which point these compounds will be pumping on all 8. I can especially feel the pump from the Taurine during my workouts & I seem to maintain that pump a little longer than usual. And of course the PWO/STIM is completely dialed in, with zero crash or twitching I might add. Have noticed a slight increase in Libido which I'm pretty sure is coming from the Testboost & DAA combination. Which of course is never a bad thing.

My Last few workout's are as follows.

Fri (9/6) Arms - Curls BB, Hammer Curls DB, Single Arm Cable Curls, Preacher Curls, Overhead Ext DB, Skull Crushers, Reverse Grip Pushdowns & Overhead Rope Ext. None of this was performed in the squat rack, haha.
Sat (9/7) Abs/Grip - Plate Pinches, Farmers Walks, Wrist Curls BB, Weighted Straight Leg Lifts, Weighted Knee Raises,
Sun (9/8) Off
Mon. (9/9) Bench - Flat BB, Incline BB, Flys DB, Flat DB, Pec Deck & CGBP w/3boards.
Tues. (today) Back - Deads, Stiff Leg Deads, Bentover Rows BB, Lat Pulldowns, Glute Ham Raises Weighted, Rope Face Pulls & DB Kroc Rows.

Weighed in at 279.8lbs this morning post poop.

Will hit everyone up in the next few days with another update, pretty damn happy thus far.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
I come for the pictures but I stay for the log

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Sucking on my log updates as usual due to being slammed on the boards here lately, Anways, that are defiantly headed in the right direction. Still the biggest thing I notice from one workout to the next is my recovery time. I'm still real overly excited about running these exact same products with my upcoming PH cycle, w/other things.

The biggest thing I've noticed is my endurance seems to be on the rise. Not setting any new PRs but have been able to squeeze out a few more reps in a few of my sets.

My sense of well being is great & my libido is on the high side. I also noticed that I'm sleeping a little better/deeper & I'm waking up feeling completely rested in the mornings.

I've upped my DAA to two full dosings each day on workout days & split dosing on non.

Can't speak of an negative side effects. Just a couple of deep zits on the shoulders.

I really like the thought of running Prime's Testboost during a PCT & as a mild bridge from one cycle to the next. I think this will be a huge tool in mainting gains from one cycle to the next.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
I've been slacking too, so no worries lol. School sucks.

I have the same feelings from DAA. Stuff works.