DCP 2.0 lean mass & holiday safe gaurd

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. DCP 2.0 lean mass & holiday safe gaurd


    I was lucky enough to be selected to log BPS DCP 2.0.

    Some of you my know I'm coming off a show where I placed 3rd as a middle weight and am ready to move into the LHW class (height)

    As I try to reverse diet during the holidays we'll see how DCP does in control lean mass agains as well as a week vacation in cancun.

    In a nut shell, I'm putting DCP 2.0 to the ultimate test.

    I took pictures Monday morning (1week post show) when I started DCP 2.0. My dosing is as follows

    2 caps AM (before breakfast or cardio)
    2 caps pre lunch
    2 caps pre last meal

    I'm sitting about 185 in the morning and still have all my abs, you guys will see when I get pics posted.

    I'm reverse dieting now and adding about 25gr carbs every 4 days or so. I'm hoping DCP will make for a super smooth transition into full on off season Jan 1.

    Other supps
    Metabolic powder
    Usplabs AP

    I've been dosing these since about may so no changes there.

    Thanks for following!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative


  2. damn, 1st...give it hell dw!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Looks like a great stack, in to see how it treats you
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

  4. Thanks guys.

    For 2maro my plan of attack goes like so....
    -30min pre meal (2 large meals)
    3 caps DCP 2.0
    3 scoops Metabolic Powder
    2 caps USPlabs AP
    600mg ALA

    Surely I'll be grazing between but these will be the big guys, going to train hammies Friday morning for some serious growth
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    That's one hell if a GDA/burner dose there lol is this before a huge meal or you just find it more effective dosed like that?
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    That's one hell if a GDA/burner dose there lol is this before a huge meal or you just find it more effective dosed like that?
    Just huge meals.

    I'll probably only have 2-3 meals 2maro but they'll be HUGE.

    I actually like my Metabolic Powder mixed in my gallon jug and just drink it through the day. Seem'd to have great recomp effects dosed that way but I was also on 7-8 meals a day at that time
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. hey dw, whats your take on plain old ala? i have heard some say it is practically useless. eager to see hoe dcp 2.0 treats you!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey dw, whats your take on plain old ala? i have heard some say it is practically useless. eager to see hoe dcp 2.0 treats you!!!
    At regular doses, 300mg, I'd agree. However, I mega-dose & outinely take up to 3-6gr per day (so cheap in bulk) and notice a big difference in fullness an vascularity.

    I take pre meal and add to pre workouts as well as intra formulas.

    Biggest problem I get is heartburn from high doses, stuff is like battery acid
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Thanks guys.

    For 2maro my plan of attack goes like so....
    -30min pre meal (2 large meals)
    3 caps DCP 2.0
    3 scoops Metabolic Powder
    2 caps USPlabs AP
    600mg ALA

    Surely I'll be grazing between but these will be the big guys, going to train hammies Friday morning for some serious growth
    The perfect combo for a huge thanksgiving meal. Looks good
    In gonna be using og DCP, metabolic powder and recompadrol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    At regular doses, 300mg, I'd agree. However, I mega-dose & outinely take up to 3-6gr per day (so cheap in bulk) and notice a big difference in fullness an vascularity.

    I take pre meal and add to pre workouts as well as intra formulas.

    Biggest problem I get is heartburn from high doses, stuff is like battery acid
    i was thinking of investing in na-rala to take with alcar, you think it is worth the additional cost versus the cheaper ala?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was thinking of investing in na-rala to take with alcar, you think it is worth the additional cost versus the cheaper ala?
    To be honest, no.

    I used glycobol and enjoyed it but mega dosing the ALA seems to be working just as well, if not better. I have 180 caps of ALA at 300mg each that was like $10. You can find it super cheap in powder form.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  12. Had a great workout today, still a little watery but I'm drying back out. I know I won't be as hard/lean as I was 2 weeks ago but as long as all 6 abs are there I'm cool.

    Had some gas today, it was bad. Must have been something I ate? Diet wasn't any different but maybe chicken was on its last leg for freshness.

    I'll keep and eye on it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Had a great workout today, still a little watery but I'm drying back out. I know I won't be as hard/lean as I was 2 weeks ago but as long as all 6 abs are there I'm cool.

    Had some gas today, it was bad. Must have been something I ate? Diet wasn't any different but maybe chicken was on its last leg for freshness.

    I'll keep and eye on it
    lol...you had chicken the day before t-day??? thanks for the ala reply, appreciated!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving, I know I did. Did as planned with 2 huge feeding. Slept for about 3hrs between as well lol.

    Woke up pretty bloated on Friday but diet was back on track and did some training and cardio. Woke up today (Saturday) and am pretty much back to baseline. Abs are a touch watery but muscles are super full.

    No stomach issues or anything, feeling good. About to go train back here in a few
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving, I know I did. Did as planned with 2 huge feeding. Slept for about 3hrs between as well lol.

    Woke up pretty bloated on Friday but diet was back on track and did some training and cardio. Woke up today (Saturday) and am pretty much back to baseline. Abs are a touch watery but muscles are super full.

    No stomach issues or anything, feeling good. About to go train back here in a few
    nice recovery from thanksgiving feast, the dcp 2.0 and other supps must be working...i think it is going to take a little longer for me to shed t-day bloat, really overdid it, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice recovery from thanksgiving feast, the dcp 2.0 and other supps must be working...i think it is going to take a little longer for me to shed t-day bloat, really overdid it, lol.
    Lol if it wasn't for that nap I would have also. I actually had another plate made and was gonna watch a but more of the game then warm up the plate and I was out cooooold lol.

    I think my key was not eating a ton of sweets, just a few prices of a low fat pumpkin pie and cookies and that was it.

    A ton of turkey, Mac & cheese and sweet potato casserole
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Lol if it wasn't for that nap I would have also. I actually had another plate made and was gonna watch a but more of the game then warm up the plate and I was out cooooold lol.

    I think my key was not eating a ton of sweets, just a few prices of a low fat pumpkin pie and cookies and that was it.

    A ton of turkey, Mac & cheese and sweet potato casserole
    lol...the women in my family have never heard of low fat pies and cookies, and you should see how much brown sugar goes into the sweet potatos, not even counting the marshmallows baked on top!!!

    but what the hell, it's thanksgiving, just so i don't make a habit of eating that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. I noticed gas from dcp2.0 taken at 3 caps. But not bad at 2 so I started there

    I'm awaiting my dcp2.0 to run with defuse mp and drol on a cheat

    You'll really enjoy thy dcp tho bro it's fantastic

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol...the women in my family have never heard of low fat pies and cookies, and you should see how much brown sugar goes into the sweet potatos, not even counting the marshmallows baked on top!!!

    but what the hell, it's thanksgiving, just so i don't make a habit of eating that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brown sugar in the sweet potatos ? And marshmallows on top?

    This is madness!!! NO it's grandmas cooking!

    **** yea slamming that **** when I get home as a part of my backload

    Ill figure out macros. Ill just add 25g carb to whatever the macros were supposed to be per cup haha

  20. Dang, I'm extra late.....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Brown sugar in the sweet potatos ? And marshmallows on top?

    This is madness!!! NO it's grandmas cooking!

    **** yea slamming that **** when I get home as a part of my backload

    Ill figure out macros. Ill just add 25g carb to whatever the macros were supposed to be per cup haha
    lol...it's both a blessing and a curse to have women who are such good cooks in the family. they don't call it comfort food for nothing!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. It's bitter sweet being away from family when it comes to holiday eats. I miss that good ole cooking but I can manipulate it to make it healthier.

    After the feast and popcorn and candy last night (movies) I woke up 0.1lbs above baseline, not too shabby.

    Got a solid workout sessions yesterday and plan on hitting legs tonight. Next cheat meal is scheduled for Wednesday but slowly upping cals this week (25gr carbs intra)

    No more stomach issues to speak of, feeling good
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    It's bitter sweet being away from family when it comes to holiday eats. I miss that good ole cooking but I can manipulate it to make it healthier.

    After the feast and popcorn and candy last night (movies) I woke up 0.1lbs above baseline, not too shabby.

    Got a solid workout sessions yesterday and plan on hitting legs tonight. Next cheat meal is scheduled for Wednesday but slowly upping cals this week (25gr carbs intra)

    No more stomach issues to speak of, feeling good
    Sounds good boss.

    You look great too man. Trying to get to your level

  24. glad to hear stomach issues are gone...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    glad to hear stomach issues are gone...
    X2, are you pretty prone to GI issues DW?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    X2, are you pretty prone to GI issues DW?
    Not really, never had any with AP or Recompadrol Which most do. However Agmatine sulfate gives me pretty bad issues but that's about it. Never from DAA either
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  27. Hunger was un real today. I are all my food for the day by 2pm and then some.

    Smashed legs and had a huge pump, calf pump was painful.

    Came home and was a lump, sipped on ModernBCAA with 2 scoops MP in it while eating skittles for about an hour....you know, really taking advantage of that anabolic window ;-)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hunger was un real today. I are all my food for the day by 2pm and then some.

    Smashed legs and had a huge pump, calf pump was painful.

    Came home and was a lump, sipped on ModernBCAA with 2 scoops MP in it while eating skittles for about an hour....you know, really taking advantage of that anabolic window ;-)
    I'm pretty sure skittle calories immediately go to the muscles.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I'm pretty sure skittle calories immediately go to the muscles.
    He will be ****ting an anabolic rainbow!

    Love skittles and sour patch and Swedish fish post workou w aminos

  30. In, thanks for the link bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 11:29 PM
  2. Lean Mass & Recovery Stack From BDC
    By db192 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 06:25 AM
  3. ripped fuel plus tight or lean mass matrix
    By institutional in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 11:20 PM
  4. to gain some lean mass
    By madmuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:58 PM
  5. Comments on Lean Mass Cycle
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-25-2002, 08:44 PM
Log in
Log in