DCP 2.0 lean mass & holiday safe gaurd

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Calfs are sore AF today.

With the big eats yesterday (80% clean) I woke up looking pretty good this morning.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Out of curiosity, do you find that metabolic powder would only be effective in cutting/cheat meal scenarios?

Would it serve any benefit in a bulk or just be counter-productive?

Sorry to crash here but you seem to be an experienced user of GDAs and EBF products
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   

3. Have you noticed an increase in sweating or energy levels?
    Life's a garden, dig it

4. late but i read all the previous posts and following now! I cant wait to give DCP a run in March/April area. Ive only ran DCP not DCP 2.0 so I am excited to see your results with it.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

5. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Out of curiosity, do you find that metabolic powder would only be effective in cutting/cheat meal scenarios?

Would it serve any benefit in a bulk or just be counter-productive?

Sorry to crash here but you seem to be an experienced user of GDAs and EBF products
    I think it is an e****lent idea for bulking and think, personally, that's where it would be best used. Simply put it helps the body want to mobilize and use fat for energy, when bulking we're in a surplus of calories and we all know that's how we gain muscle AND fat. It helps assure the calories are being used for purpose of muscle building and not gaining fat, within reason.

For those who are slightly more endo and carb sensative this really allows us to utilize our hormones needed for LBM gaining without it being detrimental to our physique with higher cals.

When dieting it allows for extra cals to be consumed while still leaning out which makes cutting much easier, but not a need all end all.

For cheat meals....I'd never have one without MP bulking or cutting.

I'm sure @EBFinc can elaborate a little further if need be

Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Have you noticed an increase in sweating or energy levels?
    I've been sweating at night while I sleep a lot lately but that comes and goes, see if that changes much. Energy has been the same

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    late but i read all the previous posts and following now! I cant wait to give DCP a run in March/April area. Ive only ran DCP not DCP 2.0 so I am excited to see your results with it.
    Thanks for joining bud. After a weeks use, I notice a difference in wage retention which makes sense bc of the TTA. However my physique is looking great

6. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

I think it is an e****lent idea for bulking and think, personally, that's where it would be best used. Simply put it helps the body want to mobilize and use fat for energy, when bulking we're in a surplus of calories and we all know that's how we gain muscle AND fat. It helps assure the calories are being used for purpose of muscle building and not gaining fat, within reason.

For those who are slightly more endo and carb sensative this really allows us to utilize our hormones needed for LBM gaining without it being detrimental to our physique with higher cals.

When dieting it allows for extra cals to be consumed while still leaning out which makes cutting much easier, but not a need all end all.

I've been sweating at night while I sleep a lot lately but that comes and goes, see if that changes much. Energy has been the same

Thanks for joining bud. After a weeks use, I notice a difference in wage retention which makes sense bc of the TTA. However my physique is looking great
    Hope your physique continues to improve

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

Hope your physique continues to improve
    I wouldn't expect his to get worse, knowing him.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I wouldn't expect his to get worse, knowing him.
    thats a fact.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

wage, retention, lol...going to assume you mean water retention...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

wage, retention, lol...going to assume you mean water retention...
    No, I think he's talking about how the supps are improving his finances.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    No, I think he's talking about how the supps are improving his finances.
    damn, i need what he's on!!!

12. In.

I'm thinking if I run a year of DCP 2.0, and have my jar wired shut, I could possibly be half as ripped as DW.

I'm sure my endo self would still gain weight lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    In.

I'm thinking if I run a year of DCP 2.0, and have my jar wired shut, I could possibly be half as ripped as DW.

My dude you can do it. We all here to help. Set up a log. Ill follow and do what I can to help.

Operation get shredded summer 2014

Too easy bro

14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    My dude you can do it. We all here to help. Set up a log. Ill follow and do what I can to help.

Operation get shredded summer 2014

Too easy bro
    Thanks man. My last 2 logs got sidetracked by some bad news in my personal life. I have been accumulating some goodies though, and should be starting one up soon.

15. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post

Thanks man. My last 2 logs got sidetracked by some bad news in my personal life. I have been accumulating some goodies though, and should be starting one up soon.
    Goto my log, post up your goodies

We will set you up on everythin

16. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    lets get it going!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

good man right here.

18. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    In.

might be best to give dcp 2.0 a shot...and forgo having jaw wired shut, lol.

19. has anyone stacked formasuge with DCP?

20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    has anyone stacked formasurge with DCP?
    thats on my agenda for next month...dcp/formasurge/vanillean!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that sounds sick man.......i have no clue what i am going to run for my cutting stack. i stay lean year around so i may just take like anabeta + Forskolin + DCP but really wanna run DCP + Forma + Derm im just too skinny as it is

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    That sounds like an awesome stack! I'll be running DCP and ???? in the near future
    Life's a garden, dig it

23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    that sounds sick man.......i have no clue what i am going to run for my cutting stack. i stay lean year around so i may just take like anabeta + Forskolin + DCP but really wanna run DCP + Forma + Derm im just too skinny as it is
    i was going to run formasurge/endosurge/dermacrine for 2 months, but i am really wanting to try dcp 2.0 and vanillean...the formasurge is a given!!!

now that i am repping for BPS, i might never go off formasurge...not kidding!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

lets get it going!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    might be best to give dcp 2.0 a shot...and forgo having jaw wired shut, lol.
    Thanks Everyone.

That makes me hate you lol!

25. Yes all you guys start these cutting stacks so when it's time for me to start prep again in May, I'll have a sweet outline set up!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yes all you guys start these cutting stacks so when it's time for me to start prep again in May, I'll have a sweet outline set up!
    formasurge/dcp 2.0/vanillean is gonna be hard to top for cutting, imo.

i really believe that dermacrine is better suited for bulking or recomp, but thats just me.

27. What's a cutting stack?

What's cutting? Like what you do to meat before you cook it?

28. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    What's a cutting stack?

What's cutting? Like what you do to meat before you cook it?
    Stack it up, then cut it. Duh

29. Gonna be out of town for the weekend, DCP will be put to the test....again.

I'll be weighing in next week, things are going well and I'm sweating my ass off at night (take my last dose PM)

30. Had a great weekend back home. Diet was actually pretty clean other than 8 IPA's on Saturday night.

I've officially gone to full on meat head. Instead of stoping at Taco Bell with everyone else I came home from the bar and ate 13oz of chicken with 2 cups of rice and a quest bat for dessert lol....then proceeded to eat at a breakfast buffet on Sunday morning but it wasn't terrible, just a lot of French toast and pancakes with bacon with a chicken/egg white/veggie/fat free cheese omelette. Diet was normal the rest of the day

I am looking watery today but had a lot of sodium and not a lot of water Yesterday so it makes sense. I'll be weighing in with pictures 2maro morning

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 661
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 12:29 AM
  2. Lean Mass & Recovery Stack From BDC
    By db192 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 07:25 AM
  3. ripped fuel plus tight or lean mass matrix
    By institutional in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 12:20 AM