DCP 2.0 lean mass & holiday safe gaurd

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was lucky enough to be selected to log BPS DCP 2.0.

Some of you my know I'm coming off a show where I placed 3rd as a middle weight and am ready to move into the LHW class (height)

As I try to reverse diet during the holidays we'll see how DCP does in control lean mass agains as well as a week vacation in cancun.

In a nut shell, I'm putting DCP 2.0 to the ultimate test.

I took pictures Monday morning (1week post show) when I started DCP 2.0. My dosing is as follows

2 caps AM (before breakfast or cardio)
2 caps pre lunch
2 caps pre last meal

I'm sitting about 185 in the morning and still have all my abs, you guys will see when I get pics posted.

I'm reverse dieting now and adding about 25gr carbs every 4 days or so. I'm hoping DCP will make for a super smooth transition into full on off season Jan 1.

Other supps
Metabolic powder
Usplabs AP

I've been dosing these since about may so no changes there.

Thanks for following!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks like a great stack, in to see how it treats you

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That's one hell if a GDA/burner dose there lol is this before a huge meal or you just find it more effective dosed like that?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's one hell if a GDA/burner dose there lol is this before a huge meal or you just find it more effective dosed like that?
Just huge meals.

I'll probably only have 2-3 meals 2maro but they'll be HUGE.

I actually like my Metabolic Powder mixed in my gallon jug and just drink it through the day. Seem'd to have great recomp effects dosed that way but I was also on 7-8 meals a day at that time

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey dw, whats your take on plain old ala? i have heard some say it is practically useless. eager to see hoe dcp 2.0 treats you!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey dw, whats your take on plain old ala? i have heard some say it is practically useless. eager to see hoe dcp 2.0 treats you!!!
At regular doses, 300mg, I'd agree. However, I mega-dose & outinely take up to 3-6gr per day (so cheap in bulk) and notice a big difference in fullness an vascularity.

I take pre meal and add to pre workouts as well as intra formulas.

Biggest problem I get is heartburn from high doses, stuff is like battery acid

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

For 2maro my plan of attack goes like so....
-30min pre meal (2 large meals)
3 caps DCP 2.0
3 scoops Metabolic Powder
2 caps USPlabs AP
600mg ALA

Surely I'll be grazing between but these will be the big guys, going to train hammies Friday morning for some serious growth
The perfect combo for a huge thanksgiving meal. Looks good
In gonna be using og DCP, metabolic powder and recompadrol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At regular doses, 300mg, I'd agree. However, I mega-dose & outinely take up to 3-6gr per day (so cheap in bulk) and notice a big difference in fullness an vascularity.

I take pre meal and add to pre workouts as well as intra formulas.

Biggest problem I get is heartburn from high doses, stuff is like battery acid
i was thinking of investing in na-rala to take with alcar, you think it is worth the additional cost versus the cheaper ala?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was thinking of investing in na-rala to take with alcar, you think it is worth the additional cost versus the cheaper ala?
To be honest, no.

I used glycobol and enjoyed it but mega dosing the ALA seems to be working just as well, if not better. I have 180 caps of ALA at 300mg each that was like $10. You can find it super cheap in powder form.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a great workout today, still a little watery but I'm drying back out. I know I won't be as hard/lean as I was 2 weeks ago but as long as all 6 abs are there I'm cool.

Had some gas today, it was bad. Must have been something I ate? Diet wasn't any different but maybe chicken was on its last leg for freshness.

I'll keep and eye on it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a great workout today, still a little watery but I'm drying back out. I know I won't be as hard/lean as I was 2 weeks ago but as long as all 6 abs are there I'm cool.

Had some gas today, it was bad. Must have been something I ate? Diet wasn't any different but maybe chicken was on its last leg for freshness.

I'll keep and eye on it
lol...you had chicken the day before t-day??? thanks for the ala reply, appreciated!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving, I know I did. Did as planned with 2 huge feeding. Slept for about 3hrs between as well lol.

Woke up pretty bloated on Friday but diet was back on track and did some training and cardio. Woke up today (Saturday) and am pretty much back to baseline. Abs are a touch watery but muscles are super full.

No stomach issues or anything, feeling good. About to go train back here in a few

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving, I know I did. Did as planned with 2 huge feeding. Slept for about 3hrs between as well lol.

Woke up pretty bloated on Friday but diet was back on track and did some training and cardio. Woke up today (Saturday) and am pretty much back to baseline. Abs are a touch watery but muscles are super full.

No stomach issues or anything, feeling good. About to go train back here in a few
nice recovery from thanksgiving feast, the dcp 2.0 and other supps must be working...i think it is going to take a little longer for me to shed t-day bloat, really overdid it, lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice recovery from thanksgiving feast, the dcp 2.0 and other supps must be working...i think it is going to take a little longer for me to shed t-day bloat, really overdid it, lol.
Lol if it wasn't for that nap I would have also. I actually had another plate made and was gonna watch a but more of the game then warm up the plate and I was out cooooold lol.

I think my key was not eating a ton of sweets, just a few prices of a low fat pumpkin pie and cookies and that was it.

A ton of turkey, Mac & cheese and sweet potato casserole

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol if it wasn't for that nap I would have also. I actually had another plate made and was gonna watch a but more of the game then warm up the plate and I was out cooooold lol.

I think my key was not eating a ton of sweets, just a few prices of a low fat pumpkin pie and cookies and that was it.

A ton of turkey, Mac & cheese and sweet potato casserole
lol...the women in my family have never heard of low fat pies and cookies, and you should see how much brown sugar goes into the sweet potatos, not even counting the marshmallows baked on top!!!

but what the hell, it's thanksgiving, just so i don't make a habit of eating that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed gas from dcp2.0 taken at 3 caps. But not bad at 2 so I started there

I'm awaiting my dcp2.0 to run with defuse mp and drol on a cheat ;)

You'll really enjoy thy dcp tho bro it's fantastic

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...the women in my family have never heard of low fat pies and cookies, and you should see how much brown sugar goes into the sweet potatos, not even counting the marshmallows baked on top!!!

but what the hell, it's thanksgiving, just so i don't make a habit of eating that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brown sugar in the sweet potatos ? And marshmallows on top?

This is madness!!! NO it's grandmas cooking!

**** yea slamming that **** when I get home as a part of my backload

Ill figure out macros. Ill just add 25g carb to whatever the macros were supposed to be per cup haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Brown sugar in the sweet potatos ? And marshmallows on top?

This is madness!!! NO it's grandmas cooking!

**** yea slamming that **** when I get home as a part of my backload

Ill figure out macros. Ill just add 25g carb to whatever the macros were supposed to be per cup haha
lol...it's both a blessing and a curse to have women who are such good cooks in the family. they don't call it comfort food for nothing!!!:food:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's bitter sweet being away from family when it comes to holiday eats. I miss that good ole cooking but I can manipulate it to make it healthier.

After the feast and popcorn and candy last night (movies) I woke up 0.1lbs above baseline, not too shabby.

Got a solid workout sessions yesterday and plan on hitting legs tonight. Next cheat meal is scheduled for Wednesday but slowly upping cals this week (25gr carbs intra)

No more stomach issues to speak of, feeling good :cool:

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's bitter sweet being away from family when it comes to holiday eats. I miss that good ole cooking but I can manipulate it to make it healthier.

After the feast and popcorn and candy last night (movies) I woke up 0.1lbs above baseline, not too shabby.

Got a solid workout sessions yesterday and plan on hitting legs tonight. Next cheat meal is scheduled for Wednesday but slowly upping cals this week (25gr carbs intra)

No more stomach issues to speak of, feeling good :cool:
Sounds good boss.

You look great too man. Trying to get to your level

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad to hear stomach issues are gone...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hunger was un real today. I are all my food for the day by 2pm and then some.

Smashed legs and had a huge pump, calf pump was painful.

Came home and was a lump, sipped on ModernBCAA with 2 scoops MP in it while eating skittles for about an hour....you know, really taking advantage of that anabolic window ;-)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hunger was un real today. I are all my food for the day by 2pm and then some.

Smashed legs and had a huge pump, calf pump was painful.

Came home and was a lump, sipped on ModernBCAA with 2 scoops MP in it while eating skittles for about an hour....you know, really taking advantage of that anabolic window ;-)
I'm pretty sure skittle calories immediately go to the muscles.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty sure skittle calories immediately go to the muscles.
He will be ****ting an anabolic rainbow!

Love skittles and sour patch and Swedish fish post workou w aminos

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In, thanks for the link bro!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Out of curiosity, do you find that metabolic powder would only be effective in cutting/cheat meal scenarios?

Would it serve any benefit in a bulk or just be counter-productive?

Sorry to crash here but you seem to be an experienced user of GDAs and EBF products

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you noticed an increase in sweating or energy levels?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
late but i read all the previous posts and following now! I cant wait to give DCP a run in March/April area. Ive only ran DCP not DCP 2.0 so I am excited to see your results with it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of curiosity, do you find that metabolic powder would only be effective in cutting/cheat meal scenarios?

Would it serve any benefit in a bulk or just be counter-productive?

Sorry to crash here but you seem to be an experienced user of GDAs and EBF products
I think it is an excellent idea for bulking and think, personally, that's where it would be best used. Simply put it helps the body want to mobilize and use fat for energy, when bulking we're in a surplus of calories and we all know that's how we gain muscle AND fat. It helps assure the calories are being used for purpose of muscle building and not gaining fat, within reason.

For those who are slightly more endo and carb sensative this really allows us to utilize our hormones needed for LBM gaining without it being detrimental to our physique with higher cals.

When dieting it allows for extra cals to be consumed while still leaning out which makes cutting much easier, but not a need all end all.

For cheat meals....I'd never have one without MP bulking or cutting.

I'm sure @EBFinc can elaborate a little further if need be

Have you noticed an increase in sweating or energy levels?
I've been sweating at night while I sleep a lot lately but that comes and goes, see if that changes much. Energy has been the same

late but i read all the previous posts and following now! I cant wait to give DCP a run in March/April area. Ive only ran DCP not DCP 2.0 so I am excited to see your results with it.
Thanks for joining bud. After a weeks use, I notice a difference in wage retention which makes sense bc of the TTA. However my physique is looking great

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is an excellent idea for bulking and think, personally, that's where it would be best used. Simply put it helps the body want to mobilize and use fat for energy, when bulking we're in a surplus of calories and we all know that's how we gain muscle AND fat. It helps assure the calories are being used for purpose of muscle building and not gaining fat, within reason.

For those who are slightly more endo and carb sensative this really allows us to utilize our hormones needed for LBM gaining without it being detrimental to our physique with higher cals.

When dieting it allows for extra cals to be consumed while still leaning out which makes cutting much easier, but not a need all end all.

I've been sweating at night while I sleep a lot lately but that comes and goes, see if that changes much. Energy has been the same

Thanks for joining bud. After a weeks use, I notice a difference in wage retention which makes sense bc of the TTA. However my physique is looking great
Hope your physique continues to improve

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

wage, retention, lol...going to assume you mean water retention...:laugh:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

I'm thinking if I run a year of DCP 2.0, and have my jar wired shut, I could possibly be half as ripped as DW.

I'm sure my endo self would still gain weight lol

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.

I'm thinking if I run a year of DCP 2.0, and have my jar wired shut, I could possibly be half as ripped as DW.

My dude you can do it. We all here to help. Set up a log. Ill follow and do what I can to help.

Operation get shredded summer 2014

Too easy bro

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dude you can do it. We all here to help. Set up a log. Ill follow and do what I can to help.

Operation get shredded summer 2014

Too easy bro
Thanks man. My last 2 logs got sidetracked by some bad news in my personal life. I have been accumulating some goodies though, and should be starting one up soon.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. My last 2 logs got sidetracked by some bad news in my personal life. I have been accumulating some goodies though, and should be starting one up soon.
Goto my log, post up your goodies

We will set you up on everythin

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets get it going!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In.

might be best to give dcp 2.0 a shot...and forgo having jaw wired shut, lol.