Getting pumped with FINAFLEX's ultimate pre workout stack!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
First off a big thanks to all the guys at FINAFLEX for allowing me to log these products! A couple of them have been on my radar for awhile so I'm pretty stoked to have a sponsored run!
The stack:
Stimul8
Max Pump
Creatona
A bit more about the products

MAX PUMP-
FINAFLEX® introduces MAX PUMP™ the ultimate endurance and vasodialation product that delivers the PUMPS you are looking for on the first dose! MAX PUMP™ is powered by Betaine Nitrate, a unique ingredient that combines Betaine with Nitrate (NO3), creating a novel sports supplement that reduces muscle fatigue while improving blood flow to muscles.* Betaine has been shown in many recent studies to increase power, force, and endurance in the gym and on the field.* Nitrate supplementation increases blood flow during exercise which is important for both muscle growth and repair.* Get PUMPED to the MAX with MAX PUMP™ by FINAFLEX®. ----- INGREDIENTS: Betaine Nitrate (trimethylglycine NO3)3,000mg** Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3 ----- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 4 capsules wtih food 30 minutes prior to workout. On non-training days consume 4 capsules with food. For optimal results use MAX PUMP™ for 4-8 weeks. For extreme results take 4 capsules twice daily.

STIMUL8:
FINAFLEX® STIMUL8™ your SHREDDING Pre-Workout. STIMUL8™ is built with ingredients designed to propel workouts to the next level.* Powered by IRISINXD™ a Patent Pending blend of exotic stimulants, STIMUL8™ engages the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis, slicing through adipose tissue while preserving and increasing lean muscle mass.* Destroy workouts with unparalleled energy delivered by the Xtreme Shredding Matrix and experience Ultimate Endurance, strength, and power fueled by Beta Alanine.* ----- INGREDIENTS: STIMUL8 THERMOGENIC RIPPING MATRIX 2,604 mg ** XTREME SHREDDING MATRIX 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine (Caffeine), b-phenethylamine HCl, IRISINXD™† (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Hordenine HCl, Synephrine HCl, Rauwolfia vomitoria (Standardized for 90% Rauwolscine) ULTIMATE ENDURANCE MATRIX Beta Alanine **Daily Value not Established | * Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Green Apple Flavor, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Silica, Calcium Silicate, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Blue 1 ----- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 8-16 ounces of cold water and consume 15-30 minutes prior to workout. DO NOT consume more than one scoop of STIMUL8™ daily.

Crea-Trona:
FINAFLEX® introduces Crea-Trona®, the world's first true buffered Creatine supplement that will redefine Creatine supplementation forever! Crea-Trona® delivers more Creatine to muscle cells by regulating PH levels in muscles resulting in greater Creatine absorption and delivering an increased training capacity.* Crea-Trona® has been shown in studies to deliver more Creatine to muscles after just 4 weeks of use compared to other forms of Creatine! Use Crea-Trona® to effectively increase ATP production in muscle cells and increase performance in the gym, on the field, or on the mat.* Trust FINAFLEX® to deliver to the market a Creatine product unmatched in its effectiveness and performance delivering what you want...RESULTS!* -------- Crea-Trona® (94% Ultra Pure Creatine Monohydrate, 6% Sodium Carbonates)500 mg** Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #6 -------- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules 1-3 times daily. On training days consume 2-6 capsules with water or juice prior to exercise. On non-training days consume 1-3 capsules in the morning and later consume 1-3 capsules in the evening. For optimal results use Crea-Trona® for 6-12 weeks to maximize effectiveness as a dietary supplement. For extreme results take 4 capsules 1-3 times daily.

About me, been lifting consistently for around 3.5 years focusing mainly on strength, heavy weight low reps. In saying that to get the benefits out f this stack I will be switching to a more hypertrophy type routine. My lifting days can be a bit sporadic due to working a rotational roster, days/nights/days off type setup.

Current Maxes
Squat 405 currently around 385
Deadlift 515 current
Bench 315 currently 275

During my last run when I set these maxes I got heat exhaustion during my pct and lost just over 13lbs, hopefully during this run I can get closer to where i was.
Diet will also be a bit over the place as on my rostered off days for the next few weeks ill be travelling interstate and will be at the mercy of what the company will be providing, I will however be aiming for 3k cals, I can make up the difference in powders and other go to quick foods, like natty pb, quick cups of rice etc etc if If I need to get my cals up.

Now lets get swole!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 1

Dosed 4 max pump pre workout
Dosed 2 creatona pre workout and another 2 later on in the evening
No stimul8 today as I had to try get some sleep for night shift.

Changed it up today and I'm suffering with some severe doms already. Not used to doing so much volume. Anyways it went like this

Wide grip chins
Bw x 17 x 13 x 10 x 10 x 10

Bent over rows
220 x 10 x 9 x 8 dropset on the last 175 x 7 drop again to 135 x 13

Single arm rows
110 x 10
125 x 8 x 8

Delt destroyers
Swings 35lb x 12 x 12 x 12
Full reps 15lb x 10 x 10 x 10 hate these lol they burn like ****! Very humbling doing the heavy partials first then trying to do full reps.

Hammer strength ground station shrugs
265 x 30
345 x 20
405 x 12
450 x 7 x 6 x 6 PR!

Straight bar curls 4020 tempo
75 x 12 x 10 x 10

Cable rope curls
90 x 15 x 12 x 11
Superset
Cable straight bar curls
80 x 8 x 8 x 8

Was pretty beat after this, I had to help the wife today as well so the intensity is down from where it usually is. All good tho I enjoyed having her lift with me.
Kept diet tight 2948 cals.
Can not wait to try stimul8 tomorrow afternoon, I usually need a good kick in the pants stim to get out of bed and train before night shift, hopefully it lives up to the hype, I'm sure it will :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to go on the PR! Nice work altogether. I always forget about the ground-shrug thingy.

You're going to love the Stimul8, and good call not taking it before bed.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Way to go on the PR! Nice work altogether. I always forget about the ground-shrug thingy.

You're going to love the Stimul8, and good call not taking it before bed.
Thanks bud I'm a bit of a fan of that machine! I alternate it every few weeks tho. I'm really looking forward to trying stimul8, I've heard nothing but good things.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In in

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hello

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 2

Dosed 4 creatona pre workout and another 2 about 7 hours later
Dosed 4 max pump pre work out
1/2 scoop stimul8

So I took my first dose of stimul8 today, talk about thermogenics! I was absolutely drenched by the end f my first couple exercises! The gym is AC as well! I didn't notice a huge stim effect from it but I think that's due to having a decent meal before taking it, I get a bit pressed for time between night shifts, only have 1.5 hours once I wake up to eat, gym and start getting ready 4 work. Ill take it on my next wo day an hour or so after I eat.
My workout today went a bit like this

Barbell bench press
135 x 20
220 x 12
245 x 10
265 x 8
220 x 8

Incline db press
90s x 8 x 6 x 6

Db shoulder press
80s x 8 x 8 x 8

Hammer strength side lateral raise machine
22.5per side x 10 x 10 x 10
Superset
Db side lateral raise
15 x 10 x 10 x 10

Cable high flyes
30 per side x 10 x 10 x 10

Overhead rope extensions
55 x 13 x 12 x 10
Superset
Vbar pressdowns
75 x 8 x 8 x 8

Tuff stuff dips machine
Whole stack x 5 did a descending set here, rep out to failure drop weight rep out till failure again and so on so forth until your struggling to push out girl weights.

The stim effect from stimul8 hit when I was almost finished and lasted a good few hours. Was dripping wet when I walked out.
Diet was on point everything mirrored yesterday's.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to kill it bro!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 3

Dosed 4 max pump
Dosed 4 creatona

Today is a scheduled off day, finished up a 12.5 hour night shift then had to travel 3 hours. Haven't had a great deal of sleep so hopefully ill catch up tonight and get back to lifting heavy **** tomorrow.
Max effort legs tomorrow :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Dosed 4 max pump
Dosed 4 creatona

Today is a scheduled off day, finished up a 12.5 hour night shift then had to travel 3 hours. Haven't had a great deal of sleep so hopefully ill catch up tonight and get back to lifting heavy **** tomorrow.
Max effort legs tomorrow :)
Get that rest! Max effort legs will needed the sound sleep :)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 4

4 creatona pre wo
4 max pump pre wo
1/2 scoop stimul8

Spaced out my stimul8 a about 1.5 hours past eating breakfast and it definitely helped a lot. Had a very nice clean energy and an epic thermo effect, I was actually sweating in the car ac on the way to the gym. Mac effort legs didn't go as well as I planned due to having some workmates come along and they're very new to lifting so I had to spend a lot of time showing them form etc etc.

Legs

Squats
Bar x 20
135 x 15 x 15
175 x 12 x 12 x 12 this was my workmates weight so I just stuck with it until he was done
265 x 5
315 x 5
345 x 5
365 x 5
385 x 0 x 0 epic fail here I don't know wtf happened lol

Leg press
10 plates per side x 12
10 plates + 22.5lb per side x 8
11 plates per side x 7
12 plates per side x 4

Walking db lunges
45s x 12 x 12 x 9
Superset
Cable hack squats
265 x 29 x 21 x 16

Stiff legged deadlifts
225 x 10
265 x 8 x 8 x 8

Leg press calve raise
265 x 19 x 17 x 13 x 12
Superset
Shít squats
Bw x 25 x 25 x 25

Seated calve raises
90 3 x failure

Was pretty beat after this and my workmate spewed. I was drenched in sweat I was actually dripping as I walked out. Pretty disappointed in my squat today 385 didn't feel overly heavy but my quads were screaming from the pump I had from all the lighter sets. I think I can thank max pump for that lol.
Today's diet was a bit of a fail, being away from home and having meetings etc totally screwed with me today I'm going to have to get my shít together and pre prepare some food, there's a fit and fast food store down the road from my hotel I think I may have to pay them a visit as the hotel room doesn't have a kitchen.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 5

4 creatona pre wo
4 max pump pre wo
1/2 scoop stimul8

Ok so I hit arms today, I didn't have my log book and I can remember what I did to be honest but the highlights were close grip bench 175 x 6 and hammer grip bw chins for 22 which is a pr if I'm not mistaken.
The pump today was incredible, actually painful! I love it. Is it usual to feel the max pump this early Montego?
Stimul8 did the trick today again, I'm loving this a lot, the thermo effect is noticeable 10 mins after taking it and there's no crash from the stim effects.
Diet was better today but still not ideal in saying that tho I have got it sorted now and won't have any more issues. The fit food shop is going to accommodate what I need to take in and make meals up specifically for me. Winning :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

4 creatona pre wo
4 max pump pre wo
1/2 scoop stimul8

Ok so I hit arms today, I didn't have my log book and I can remember what I did to be honest but the highlights were close grip bench 175 x 6 and hammer grip bw chins for 22 which is a pr if I'm not mistaken.
The pump today was incredible, actually painful! I love it. Is it usual to feel the max pump this early Montego?
Stimul8 did the trick today again, I'm loving this a lot, the thermo effect is noticeable 10 mins after taking it and there's no crash from the stim effects.
Diet was better today but still not ideal in saying that tho I have got it sorted now and won't have any more issues. The fit food shop is going to accommodate what I need to take in and make meals up specifically for me. Winning :)
Day five? Absolutely. You should be good and saturated by now and the next two days might be even better.

Kicking ass! Keep it up brother.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day five? Absolutely. You should be good and saturated by now and the next two days might be even better.

Kicking ass! Keep it up brother.
Cool thats good to know! I honestly don't think I can get a bigger pump lol!!!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I put MP into my rotation I normally "feel it" around day three and day five is where it peaks and stays on that same level throughout the duration of me cycling it. It's a great product, not only for pumps, but for its ability to buffer lactic acid buildup. Any noted vascularity increases yet?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
When I put MP into my rotation I normally "feel it" around day three and day five is where it peaks and stays on that same level throughout the duration of me cycling it. It's a great product, not only for pumps, but for its ability to buffer lactic acid buildup. Any noted vascularity increases yet?
I'm not a very vascular person in general and I haven't noticed an increase as of yet, I am however nowhere near as sore doms wise as I usually am. I am liking it thus far and am thinking of buying another few bottles of all three....

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 6

4 creatona pre wo
4 max pump pre wo
2/3 scoop stimul8

Finally got my diet back on track today, shouldn't be too hard to stay on point from here on out, I'm travelling back up to the mines today, got tomorrow as my only day off then back into 12.5hr shifts for the rest of the week.
Hit some shoulders today.

Db shoulder press

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
^^^ continued ( stupid fat fingers )
Hit some shoulders today.
Db shoulder press
45s x 12
55s x 12
65s x 10
75s x 9
85s x 7
75s x 6
65s x 10
45s x 7

Seated side lateral raises
25s x 10 x 10 x 10

Rear delt cable flyes
22.5 per side x 10 x 10 x 10

Pure strength shoulder press burnouts
45 per side x 36 x 27 x 19
Superset
Plate front raise 45 x 10 x 10 x 10
Barbell shrugs
135 x 10
225 x 18
265 x 15
315 x 8
265 x 12
225 x 10

Was a absolutely drenched when I walked out. This higher rep work and the max pump are pumping me up like no tomorrow! Was surprised I could get the 85s up, I haven't been a me to do that since I got sick. Diet 2949 calories 263g protein 220g carbs 103g fats. Side note I have the wife 1/4 scoop stimul8 and she loved it as well, the loves thermogens and is very stim sensitive but it worked perfectly for her.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Luke. That not light weight at all for all that volume. I couldn't touch that weight on shoulder presses right now.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice work Luke. That not light weight at all for all that volume. I couldn't touch that weight on shoulder presses right now.
Luke is a strong Aussie broski ;)

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Thanks man I'm slowly crawling my way back up to where I was a while back, still a ways to go!

Luke is a strong Aussie broski ;)
Hey hey ease up on the Aussie stuff bro, always a kiwi at heart! By the way where the hell have you been? Haven't seen you around in aaaages!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man I'm slowly crawling my way back up to where I was a while back, still a ways to go!

Hey hey ease up on the Aussie stuff bro, always a kiwi at heart! By the way where the hell have you been? Haven't seen you around in aaaages!
Keepin on the dl. Busy with work.
On here to check out questions and pm's for my company.

Hope you are well

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 7

4 creatona pre wo
4 max pump pre wo
3/4 scoop stimul8

Bumped up the stimul8 to 3/4 scoop, as per usual I sweated my ass off prior to even getting to the gym. Hit up a bit of chest today

Chest

Flat bench
135 x 15
175 x 12
225 x 10
265 x 6
245 x 8
225 x 10

Incline db press
90s x 8 x 8 x 8 felt a loud crack in my elbow here on my last set and it started to ache

Decline bench
135 x 15 x 15 x 15

High cable flyes
30 per side x 12 x 10 x 10

Low cable flyes
20 per side x 12 x 10 x 9

Weighted chins
Bw + 45 x 11
Bw + 65 x 7
Bw + 55 x 8

Rack pulls
225 x 8
315 x 8
405 x 5
495 x 2

I trained fasted this morning and this amplified the effects of stimul8 hugely, I mixed it in with some extend pre wo and was good to go. Had an awesome clean energy and honestly felt like I lost 5lb from sweat lol. 3/4 scoop is definitely getting close to my sweet spot.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Forgot to mention diet was good 2776 cals 243g protein 205g carbs 103g fats

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Keepin on the dl. Busy with work.
On here to check out questions and pm's for my company.

Hope you are well
Well it's good to see you around! Yeah the wife and I are good just cruising along lifting heavy things, you know how it is :)
Hope you guys are doing ok.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work Luke! That's a lot of volume for fasted training.

Speaking of fasted training with Stimul8....so everyone knows it is on fact suited perfectly for this. The IRISINXD is the key here to preserving muscle while burning up those fat stores.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Speaking of fasted training with Stimul8....so everyone knows it is on fact suited perfectly for this. The IRISINXD is the key here to preserving muscle while burning up those fat stores.
I'm gonna have to give this a try. I prefer working out fasted, but was told by a billion bro-scientists that I must at least have a protein shake pre.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna have to give this a try. I prefer working out fasted, but was told by a billion bro-scientists that I must at least have a protein shake pre.
Bcaa's at least as per my bro science PhD :)

I don't like fasted training at all. But for those who do I suggest BCAA+SAA.

The intention of fasted training is of course to burn fat. The small amount of calories you need to burn to eliminate the BCAA's is much less a concern IMO then possibly burning some muscle as fuel.

Call it bro science if you wish, but I call it better safe then sorry :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
definitely a fan of BCAA+SAA pre and intraWO if training in fasted state

the concept of fasted training is a debatable one, you will get many different opinions on this
I liken the generic idea of fasted training to the similar generic concept of IF eating pattern: for fat-loss, if you are not a bb'er and just a fat-ass trying to lose weight or control eating patterns, well then okay..if your goals are different than just average joe-schmoe and you want to actually build muscle and shape your body differently, then no sorry do not go that route, both ideas are seriously flawed and detrimental to such

while IF will never be suitable for bb'ers (seriously - can you picture Arnold or Ronnie coleman practicing IF?), fasted training can certainly be suitable if enough care is given to proper fuel via BCAA ingestion (mainly to protect precious muscle stores), and also care is given to follow this format with proper nutrition afterwards
it is not a protocol I would necessarily advise for the long-term, but surely this can be utilized in isolated periods for brief durations, to accomplish increased fat-loss

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to train fasted every morning. Not because I wished to, but because of the time I would train. Now I have a MM shake about an hour prior because I don't like the feeling of starving.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

Yeah it's more than I planned to do bit I had my nephew there and he's never seen anyone do weighted chins before so I had to show off lol
Now that I know that it has this effect I might train fasted a bit more often lol.

Bcaa's at least as per my bro science PhD :)

I don't like fasted training at all. But for those who do I suggest BCAA+SAA.

The intention of fasted training is of course to burn fat. The small amount of calories you need to burn to eliminate the BCAA's is much less a concern IMO then possibly burning some muscle as fuel.

Call it bro science if you wish, but I call it better safe then sorry :)
We must've got our PhDs in bro science from the same place monte!
I don't usually train fasted often unless I'm dieting down as it can effect my performance in the gym!

definitely a fan of BCAA+SAA pre and intraWO if training in fasted state

the concept of fasted training is a debatable one, you will get many different opinions on this
I liken the generic idea of fasted training to the similar generic concept of IF eating pattern: for fat-loss, if you are not a bb'er and just a fat-ass trying to lose weight or control eating patterns, well then okay..if your goals are different than just average joe-schmoe and you want to actually build muscle and shape your body differently, then no sorry do not go that route, both ideas are seriously flawed and detrimental to such

while IF will never be suitable for bb'ers (seriously - can you picture Arnold or Ronnie coleman practicing IF?), fasted training can certainly be suitable if enough care is given to proper fuel via BCAA ingestion (mainly to protect precious muscle stores), and also care is given to follow this format with proper nutrition afterwards
it is not a protocol I would necessarily advise for the long-term, but surely this can be utilized in isolated periods for brief durations, to accomplish increased fat-loss
In a nutshell I agree with you snags, even when dieting down I only utilise fasted training for selective periods of time. I haven't tried iF style as with my work roster it plays havoc. Since I'm going on holidays next week I've been thinking about trailing it for a month..... I know your thoughts on IF tho lol.

I used to train fasted every morning. Not because I wished to, but because of the time I would train. Now I have a MM shake about an hour prior because I don't like the feeling of starving.
I always train in the early am nowadays so I know how it feels to try and eat then train at stoopid o clock.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I find fasted training for me, more productive.
I feel lighter, more focused and in the zone.

When I beta tested stimul8, I just dripped buckets like it was raining.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 8

4 creatona
4 max pump

Both supps taken pre bed.
Something I noticed today that I haven't noticed before is my skin felt tighter like I had a small pump, it wore off as the day wore on but it was cool while it lasted.

Off day from gym today, it was definitely needed after tweaking my elbow yesterday.
Diet sat around 2700 cals 242g protein 176g carbs and 107g fats.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards

I find for me it's very dependant on the day, somedays I have epic workouts sessions then the next ill be dragging my ass the whole way.

Stimul8 definitely does that for me it's kind of embarrassing yet awesome at the same time :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I find for me it's very dependant on the day, somedays I have epic workouts sessions then the next ill be dragging my ass the whole way.

Stimul8 definitely does that for me it's kind of embarrassing yet awesome at the same time :)
I've always felt great working out fasted when I used to do it. BCAA's were included, of course. A protein shake isn't bad, which is what I'm doing now, but anything heavier slows me down. It might be mental though...

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Day 9

4 creatona
4 max pump

All supps a taken pre bed this day. Today is another off day, worked 12.5 hours then had a work Xmas party. I did submit to peer pressure and had a beer and a slice of pizza.... Last time I get to indulge until Xmas day. Heavy compound day tomorrow. Deads, squats and bench. Fun times.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
definitely a fan of BCAA+SAA pre and intraWO if training in fasted state the concept of fasted training is a debatable one, you will get many different opinions on this I liken the generic idea of fasted training to the similar generic concept of IF eating pattern: for fat-loss, if you are not a bb'er and just a fat-ass trying to lose weight or control eating patterns, well then okay..if your goals are different than just average joe-schmoe and you want to actually build muscle and shape your body differently, then no sorry do not go that route, both ideas are seriously flawed and detrimental to such while IF will never be suitable for bb'ers (seriously - can you picture Arnold or Ronnie coleman practicing IF?), fasted training can certainly be suitable if enough care is given to proper fuel via BCAA ingestion (mainly to protect precious muscle stores), and also care is given to follow this format with proper nutrition afterwards it is not a protocol I would necessarily advise for the long-term, but surely this can be utilized in isolated periods for brief durations, to accomplish increased fat-loss
Very very good explanation here^^^. Couldn't agree more. Totally depends on your goals. All the hype with IF is very misleading. As snags said I've yet to see or hear of any COMPETITIVE bb's or physique athletes use this. BUT to each their own I guess.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very very good explanation here^^^. Couldn't agree more. Totally depends on your goals. All the hype with IF is very misleading. As snags said I've yet to see or hear of any COMPETITIVE bb's or physique athletes use this. BUT to each their own I guess.
Yup yup.