Getting pumped with FINAFLEX's ultimate pre workout stack!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Different strokes for different folks gentlemen, nothing magical about IF and nothing magical about 6 meals a day either. I went from 204 to 209 in these pics using IF 200mg of Test E per week and 30-45mg of Epivar a day and Ipamoralen at 100mg 3 times per day. Not a crazy stack and definitely not anything stronger than what most of the guys in here run on the 5-6 meals a day and easily as good results. There is 5 lbs scale weight and obviously a good bit of fat loss so LBM gains were much higher than 5 lbs.

Plenty of ways to skin a cat. Not just one way is right. All you have to do it get your calories and macros in and IF or 6 meals works. Now if you need 6000-10000 and are running enough gear and HGH to justify what the pros eat then maybe you don't want to do IF. If you have a very fast metabolism you may not want to do IF, but a blanket statement saying it doesn't work is just showing prejudice toward such a different eating strategy in the face of proof that it works. It is just not for some people and that is okay too.

Considering I did this in 8 weeks on IF and during my prep before I got injured earlier this year I was on more stuff and I didn't make any better progress at 5-6 meals a day it simply goes to show neither is any better than the other simply different ways to get there. One more more enjoyable food choices. I would say the only drawback to IF is it can become easy to relax a bit on, and sometimes more structure is required to real me back in.
    I love the way you put things Chris and very much on point IMO as per usual

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Well said Chris you are so much better at getting a point across than I am lol.

I am simply not a fan because, like you say ^^^ for me it was way too easy to relax on, I had horrid GI issues with 2-3 big meals and I felt horrible In the fasted state.

I most definitely agree that there's more than one way to skin a cat. Look at IIFYM, it is hated amongst most guys and coaches yet there's people who make it work for themselves and their clients. Some people eat clean 100% of the time and it works, this for most isn't all that easy to do.

Id venture to say that if I could prepare even 4 of my 6-7 meals a day fresh it would be ten times easier to stick to a plan 100% of the time. The fact that I eat 5-6 out of my 6-7 meals a day cold dry and generally chicken gets ****ing old.

My main complaint about IF is all the hype that comes along with it, that it's magical and the best way to get lean fast. That's complete BS. Just like saying 6/7 meals are better than 3-4. Whatever works for YOU is what you should do period! Experimenting with different things is what we all with our training so why is shouldn't we do it with our nutrition.

I lived the "clean" eating for 21 weeks to get to the best shape I've ever been, being so restricted for so long caused me to binge for 48 hours and guess what, I lost that physique I worked so hard for in those 48 hours. No lie. So to me what the hell is the point. Somewhere in the middle is where I'm at.

Lol rant over sorry luke.
    Haha all good bro I'm known to rant quite frequently :P
    The hype is the very reason I'm looking to try it, I was to see how IF works for me as an individual and then I can make up my own mind about it, I'm positive that its OVER hyped to an extreme but until I try if for myself ill never actually know.

2. lqtm

there seems to be this misunderstood, errant assumption that those who do not care for the IF philosophy, automatically are of the "6 meals a day is better" school of thought

has nothing to do with it
    but it is quite apparent that some ppl (read: you luke!) think there IS something magical about the protocol -- it is in the way you refer to it, the way you write about it, the way you say "you will never know if you don't try it"

hey - whatever floats your boat
    this is an internet message board....I'm not trying to get into arguments on here about what the best way to construct a diet is LOL
    you do what you want..tell me how it works out for you
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lqtm

there seems to be this misunderstood, errant assumption that those who do not care for the IF philosophy, automatically are of the "6 meals a day is better" school of thought

has nothing to do with it
    but it is quite apparent that some ppl (read: you luke!) think there IS something magical about the protocol -- it is in the way you refer to it, the way you write about it, the way you say "you will never know if you don't try it"

hey - whatever floats your boat
    this is an internet message board....I'm not trying to get into arguments on here about what the best way to construct a diet is LOL
    you do what you want..tell me how it works out for you
    Hey snags don't get me wrong here I know there is absolutely nothing magical about IF or any other method of dieting. Structure and consistency is what gets results with any diet. I have always found it interesting and have wanted to give it a try but due to my hectic irregular work schedule I've never had the opportunity. Since I have a month off I saw it as a chance to give it a shot.

4. Doddamn mobile app I just posted three days and it never showed up.....

5. Day 11

3/4 scoop cstimul8
    4 creatona pre wo
    4 max pump pre wo

Really dragging ass today, didn't sleep well after night shift at all. Stimul8 helped a lot, without it I provably would've skipped on the gym. Hit some shoulders and triceps

Smith shoulder press
    90x 12
    135 x 12
    155 x 12
    165 x 9
    175 x 6
    155 x 7
    135 x 7

Side lateral raises
    30s x 10 x 10 x 10

Hammer strength side laterals
    25 x 10 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Plate front raises
    45 x 10 x 10 x 10

Barbell shoulder burnouts
    65 x 29 x 21 x 14 minimal rest periods here

Close gri bench
    135 x 12 x12 x 12

Seated overhead db estensions
    90 x 7
    75 x 12 x 12

Cable rope overhead extensions
    50 3 x failure

Stimul8 really shone through here, really gave me th drive to push forward even though I was feeling like shít. My whole upper body was pumped up and I had veins going all over the place from my shoulders down into my chest and biceps.
    Diet was decent everything mirrored yesterday's,
    •   

6. Day 12

4ax pump before bed
    4 creatona before bed

Not much happening today, had to drive 12hours with the wife and dogs to go away for our holiday. Pre prepared some hard boiled eggs, some pre made whey and oatmeal shakes, natty pb, rice cakes etc etc. back into it tomorrow.

7. Day13

3/4 scoop stimul8
    4 creatona
    4 max pump

First night at wife's mums house last night, I was so beat when I got in a had a bite to eat then crashed. Woke up feeling one what refreshed but locked up with sinus issues, the result of having her 3 dogs and 4 cats inside for the last ten years... Anyways I went own and hit some legs, I had to forego squats this session as my hip flexor was giving me a few issues

Leg press
    3pps x 15
    5pps x 12
    7pps x 10
    9pps x 8
    10pps x8
    9pps x 8

Cable hack squat
    365 x 15 x15 x 15

Barbel walking lunges
    75 x 12 x 12 x 12

Stiff legged deads
    225 x 8 x 8 x 8

Leg curls
    110 x 10 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Leg extension
    135 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Seated calve raises
    90 x 18 x 16 x 13

Pretty decent workout overall, i had a schweet pump going on in my quads and hammies. I was having a slight issue walking..... I'm absolutely loving Stimul8, I. Think I've found my new favourite.
    I saw this chick today, decent enough in the face but damn fine body, and what impressed me the most about said chick, she ATG squatted 285 for 7 on her final set. I have ever seen a girl squat like that before. She would've been 110 max.

8. Nice shoulder and leg presses there, Luke.

I've never seen that either. There are a few girls at my gym with great form, and two that do front squats too which is impressive, but never seen a girls go over 185 there.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

9. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice shoulder and leg presses there, Luke. There are a few girls at my gym with great behinds, and two that do front squats are impressive and fun to watch.
    Fixed! Nice job Luke. RJ, smhs

10. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I'm absolutely loving Stimul8, I. Think I've found my new favourite.

Join the crowd!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Ha!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Join the crowd!
    ^^^ this! By far my favorite pre.
    Independent

13. I need me a jug of that! I have plenty Creatrona and MAX PUMP I need some Stimul8 to finish the stack!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I need me a jug of that! I have plenty Creatrona and MAX PUMP I need some Stimul8 to finish the stack!
    Oh speaking of that. How did you like it the other day?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    TMI!!
    FINAFLEX REP

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I need me a jug of that! I have plenty Creatrona and MAX PUMP I need some Stimul8 to finish the stack!
    It's good stuff Maynard. Sometimes too good for me.

17. Just getting all caught up here... killing it Luke!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice shoulder and leg presses there, Luke.

I've never seen that either. There are a few girls at my gym with great form, and two that do front squats too which is impressive, but never seen a girls go over 185 there.
    Thanks man! Yeah I was blown away that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Haha nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Join the crowd!
    You guys have me sold

^^^ this! By far my favorite pre.
    You and me both bromie

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You'll love it kleen!

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    It's good stuff Maynard. Sometimes too good for me.
    Yeah it's very easy to have too much, as I found out the hard way the other day...

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Just getting all caught up here... killing it Luke!
    Bout time you got in here Simon!

19. Day 14

4 creatona
    4 max pump
    3/4 scoop stimul8

Was rather pressed for time today but I did manage to squeeze in a quick chest day. Done and dusted in 30 mins.

Chest day

Barbell bench
    225 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5

Incline bench press
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10

Pure strength chest press
    90 pet side x 8 x 8 x 8
    Superset
    Push-ups
    Bw 3 x failure

Low cable flyes
    20 x 10 x 10 x 10

High cable flyes
    30 x 10 x 10 x 10

Actually a fair bit of work in 30 minutes. Stimul8 has me amped up and I was just smashing through it. Elbows still a bit tender but it held up ok under the moderate weight.
    Ok so I hit legs yesterday and today I can feel it but its not sore whatsoever. I take it the improved recovery is from the creatona??
    Haven't been tracking cals properly these last few days but all in all its been pretty clean, I've had to sub in steak for chicken and turkey as that's all the father in law has in the fridge. What a shame lol.

20. That's a lot of work to squeeze in in 30min! I've noticed the same in the decreased DOMs...

I feel so bad for you having to eat steak. >:/
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Nice work Luke! Way to squeeze a session in when most would've put it off.
    Independent

22. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 14

4 creatona
    4 max pump
    3/4 scoop stimul8

Was rather pressed for time today but I did manage to squeeze in a quick chest day. Done and dusted in 30 mins.

Chest day

Barbell bench
    225 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5

Incline bench press
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10

Pure strength chest press
    90 pet side x 8 x 8 x 8
    Superset
    Push-ups
    Bw 3 x failure

Low cable flyes
    20 x 10 x 10 x 10

High cable flyes
    30 x 10 x 10 x 10

Actually a fair bit of work in 30 minutes. Stimul8 has me amped up and I was just smashing through it. Elbows still a bit tender but it held up ok under the moderate weight.
    Ok so I hit legs yesterday and today I can feel it but its not sore whatsoever. I take it the improved recovery is from the creatona??
    Haven't been tracking cals properly these last few days but all in all its been pretty clean, I've had to sub in steak for chicken and turkey as that's all the father in law has in the fridge. What a shame lol.
    Crea-Trona and Max Pump both improve recovery and performance. So yeah it's working :P

23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I liked it, I took like 2/3-3/4 scoop that time and it was pretty darn good. Got a lil of te chill everyone talked about but was still able to eat after! We tore that place down!

Nice lift Luke way to make it happen!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

24. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Day 14 4 creatona 4 max pump 3/4 scoop stimul8 Was rather pressed for time today but I did manage to squeeze in a quick chest day. Done and dusted in 30 mins. Chest day Barbell bench 225 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 Incline bench press 135 x 10 155 x 10 175 x 10 Pure strength chest press 90 pet side x 8 x 8 x 8 Superset Push-ups Bw 3 x failure Low cable flyes 20 x 10 x 10 x 10 High cable flyes 30 x 10 x 10 x 10 Actually a fair bit of work in 30 minutes. Stimul8 has me amped up and I was just smashing through it. Elbows still a bit tender but it held up ok under the moderate weight. Ok so I hit legs yesterday and today I can feel it but its not sore whatsoever. I take it the improved recovery is from the creatona?? Haven't been tracking cals properly these last few days but all in all its been pretty clean, I've had to sub in steak for chicken and turkey as that's all the father in law has in the fridge. What a shame lol.
    This is more in 30 minutes than A LOT of people do in a whole session. I think this speaks volumes for the focus that Stimul8 provides. As far as taking too much, I'm a 1/2 scoop guy as I don't take it every day so my tolerance is low. I like it that way...

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I liked it, I took like 2/3-3/4 scoop that time and it was pretty darn good. Got a lil of te chill everyone talked about but was still able to eat after! We tore that place down!
    3/4 of scoop treats me so well. Thermo/chill effect almost regulates me (I sweat like crazy, then cool off to a chill before the heat comes back), my ligts and runs are better and I still get some hunger suppression but not quite like the first few weeks I used it.
    FINAFLEX REP

26. 3/4 is perfect for me, and I love the sweats that come with it. But, if I were doing HIIT, I'd probably not go above 1/2. Yet...

27. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    That's a lot of work to squeeze in in 30min! I've noticed the same in the decreased DOMs... I feel so bad for you having to eat steak. >:/
    Nice work Luke! Way to squeeze a session in when most would've put it off.
    Yeah it was definitely quite an intense session, almost zero rest, just a quick walk around the room then straight back into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Crea-Trona and Max Pump both improve recovery and performance. So yeah it's working :P
    That's good I knew it was something as I'm usually ****ed for a few days doms wise post legs session

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I liked it, I took like 2/3-3/4 scoop that time and it was pretty darn good. Got a lil of te chill everyone talked about but was still able to eat after! We tore that place down! Nice lift Luke way to make it happen!
    Thank Kleen!

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    This is more in 30 minutes than A LOT of people do in a whole session. I think this speaks volumes for the focus that Stimul8 provides. As far as taking too much, I'm a 1/2 scoop guy as I don't take it every day so my tolerance is low. I like it that way...
    Focus is an understatement lol I was in the zone!

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    3/4 of scoop treats me so well. Thermo/chill effect almost regulates me (I sweat like crazy, then cool off to a chill before the heat comes back), my ligts and runs are better and I still get some hunger suppression but not quite like the first few weeks I used it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    3/4 is perfect for me, and I love the sweats that come with it. But, if I were doing HIIT, I'd probably not go above 1/2. Yet...
    3/4 scoop is def my sweet spot as well, I haven't done Hiit on it yet but will be incorporating cardio days from here on out! Will make sure I start out low as cardio makes me sweat insane amounts without the help of thermogenics.

28. Day 15

4 creatona pre wo
    4 max pump pre wo
    3/4 scoop stimul8

Coerced the wife into lifting with me today, needless to say the intensity was not there whatsoever but it was still fun.had an awesome pump as we lifted a ****load of volume. I didn't have my notebook but we did plenty for biceps and triceps. The pump I had was insane crazy, and the veins I had a poppin was impressive.
    Didn't track diet again today but it was clean. Mostly lean cuts of steak, rice and veges with a roast lamb for dinner. Off day tomorrow!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    but will be incorporating cardio days from here on out! Will make sure I start out low as cardio makes me sweat insane amounts without the help of thermogenics.
    You will notice, your pace quicken, deeper breathing and a solid mindset which actually makes my runs more enjoyable.
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

You will notice, your pace quicken, deeper breathing and a solid mindset which actually makes my runs more enjoyable.
    Something to look forward to
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The ANS Ultimate Pre-Workout Stack Exclusive @ NP
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 05:15 PM
  2. Rahl gets PUMPED with MAX PUMP and FINAFLEX! [BETA]
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 05:59 PM
  3. Jason gets PUMPED with Hemodraulix
    By jasonkkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 12:04 PM
  4. Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 11:11 AM
  5. Combination of Supps for ultimate pre-workout mix
    By SureShot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 05:27 PM