Getting pumped with FINAFLEX's ultimate pre workout stack! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Getting pumped with FINAFLEX's ultimate pre workout stack!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I find fasted training for me, more productive.
    I feel lighter, more focused and in the zone.

When I beta tested stimul8, I just dripped buckets like it was raining.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 8

4 creatona
    4 max pump

Both supps taken pre bed.
    Something I noticed today that I haven't noticed before is my skin felt tighter like I had a small pump, it wore off as the day wore on but it was cool while it lasted.

Off day from gym today, it was definitely needed after tweaking my elbow yesterday.
    Diet sat around 2700 cals 242g protein 176g carbs and 107g fats.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

I find for me it's very dependant on the day, somedays I have epic workouts sessions then the next ill be dragging my ass the whole way.

Stimul8 definitely does that for me it's kind of embarrassing yet awesome at the same time
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I find for me it's very dependant on the day, somedays I have epic workouts sessions then the next ill be dragging my ass the whole way.

Stimul8 definitely does that for me it's kind of embarrassing yet awesome at the same time
    I've always felt great working out fasted when I used to do it. BCAA's were included, of course. A protein shake isn't bad, which is what I'm doing now, but anything heavier slows me down. It might be mental though...
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are crushing it in here Luke! By the way our challenge thread is up get in there and give your word that you are going to follow through!

Fit for February 14th... Or Dead Lift in a DRESS!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Going to catch up bud!
    Independent
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You are crushing it in here Luke! By the way our challenge thread is up get in there and give your word that you are going to follow through!

Fit for February 14th... Or Dead Lift in a DRESS!!!
    Done and done .
    Cheers for putting it all together Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Going to catch up bud!
    Thanks for coming along Bean!
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 9

4 creatona
    4 max pump

All supps a taken pre bed this day. Today is another off day, worked 12.5 hours then had a work Xmas party. I did submit to peer pressure and had a beer and a slice of pizza.... Last time I get to indulge until Xmas day. Heavy compound day tomorrow. Deads, squats and bench. Fun times.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    definitely a fan of BCAA+SAA pre and intraWO if training in fasted state the concept of fasted training is a debatable one, you will get many different opinions on this I liken the generic idea of fasted training to the similar generic concept of IF eating pattern: for fat-loss, if you are not a bb'er and just a fat-ass trying to lose weight or control eating patterns, well then okay..if your goals are different than just average joe-schmoe and you want to actually build muscle and shape your body differently, then no sorry do not go that route, both ideas are seriously flawed and detrimental to such while IF will never be suitable for bb'ers (seriously - can you picture Arnold or Ronnie coleman practicing IF?), fasted training can certainly be suitable if enough care is given to proper fuel via BCAA ingestion (mainly to protect precious muscle stores), and also care is given to follow this format with proper nutrition afterwards it is not a protocol I would necessarily advise for the long-term, but surely this can be utilized in isolated periods for brief durations, to accomplish increased fat-loss
    Very very good explanation here^^^. Couldn't agree more. Totally depends on your goals. All the hype with IF is very misleading. As snags said I've yet to see or hear of any COMPETITIVE bb's or physique athletes use this. BUT to each their own I guess.
    Independent
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very very good explanation here^^^. Couldn't agree more. Totally depends on your goals. All the hype with IF is very misleading. As snags said I've yet to see or hear of any COMPETITIVE bb's or physique athletes use this. BUT to each their own I guess.
    Yup yup.

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Yeah snags always has a good way of explaining things. I've heard of a few fitness models and the like using IF but yeah not any professional Bbers. I'm only utilising the fasted training aspect currently but think I may give IF a shot for a month or so while in this competition with kleen and the others.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Yeah snags always has a good way of explaining things. I've heard of a few fitness models and the like using IF but yeah not any professional Bbers. I'm only utilising the fasted training aspect currently but think I may give IF a shot for a month or so while in this competition with kleen and the others.
    I'd be interested In your thoughts if you use it. I did it for 3ish months and hated it. Some like it obviously and I hope you have good experience with it bud :-). Hope you didn't take my last post as rude at all, I just have strong feelings against it is all.

Back to the pumping. Wait what
    Independent
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'd be interested In your thoughts if you use it. I did it for 3ish months and hated it. Some like it obviously and I hope you have good experience with it bud :-). Hope you didn't take my last post as rude at all, I just have strong feelings against it is all.

Back to the pumping. Wait what
    I'm sure I'm not going to like it lol, I LOVE food and the thought I going 16hrs without doesn't really appeal to me. I didn't take it as rude at all bro. I've wanted to try it for awhile but due to working rostered days-nights-days off type thing it's actually impossible to stick to. Got a month off work so I can put in some serious dieting / workout consistency to kick this comp off.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 10

1 scoop stimul8
    4 creatona pre wo
    4 max pump pre wo

I tried out a full scoop of stimul8 today and it was a bit much. I felt overstimmed for the first 20 mins or so. 3/4 is where I'll be staying I think until I develop more of a tolerance.

I didn't get a chance to do my heavy compound day (squat dead bench) as wifey booked a few appointments so I had to squeeze in a quick workout before night shift.

Pull day

Wide grip chins
    Bw x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10

Hammer strength Lat pulldowns
    175 x 8 x 8 x 8

Single arm rows
    125 x 7
    110 x 9 x 8

T bar rows
    225 x 8 x 8
    250 x 6 PR incidental pr here the gym has splashed out and brought some new plates same size and color as 45s but their 55s and I didn't realize until I unloaded them.

Hammer ground station shrugs
    Did 5 sets working up to 455 for 8.

Reverse delt cable flyes
    25 x 12 x 12 x 12

Hammer strength preacher curls
    90 x 8
    80 x 9
    65 x 10

Wide grip Bb curls ( first time trying these an I don't like them at all. Grip the bars almost out by the collar to target the inner bicep head.)
    65 x 8 x 8 x 8

Cable rope curls
    No weights in this machine but 3 x 10

Decent enough workout I was all done in under an hour, strength was down a bit at the start due to the overstimmed situation but it wasn't overly bad.
    Had the huge thermo thing happening as per usual, was drenched when I was done. I noticed some sick vascularity going on when I was doing curls, all up my forearms and into my biceps!
    Diet was good 2810 calories.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice work Luke.

I agree with you on the full scoop. It's just a little much for me too.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

I'm sure I'm not going to like it lol, I LOVE food and the thought I going 16hrs without doesn't really appeal to me. I didn't take it as rude at all bro. I've wanted to try it for awhile but due to working rostered days-nights-days off type thing it's actually impossible to stick to. Got a month off work so I can put in some serious dieting / workout consistency to kick this comp off.
    then why do it?
    there is nothing magical about it...ppl seem to love it because they "don't have time" to eat more meals daily, and they feel it is more conducive to their "lifestyle"
    if your schedule is not conducive to IF, I surely wouldn't TRY to make it work, no way
    and no matter what anyone thinks, I will stand adamantly on how ridiculous I think the whole premise is
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

then why do it?
    there is nothing magical about it...ppl seem to love it because they "don't have time" to eat more meals daily, and they feel it is more conducive to their "lifestyle"
    if your schedule is not conducive to IF, I surely wouldn't TRY to make it work, no way
    and no matter what anyone thinks, I will stand adamantly on how ridiculous I think the whole premise is
    Well there's always been a huge deal of hype around the whole IF thing and I want to give it a go for just that reason. My normal schedule doesn't allow to try these types of thing so now that I have some time off I see it as an opportunity to try something new. Plus after my holiday you and I will carry on where we left off and I'm looking forward to that.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Personal experience.

I did IF for about six months. Lost a lot of fat. Lost a lot of muscle. Quick fix IMO. Steady progress in either direction be it gaining size or losing fat will, in the long run, be much more beneficial.

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Different strokes for different folks gentlemen, nothing magical about IF and nothing magical about 6 meals a day either. I went from 204 to 209 in these pics using IF 200mg of Test E per week and 30-45mg of Epivar a day and Ipamoralen at 100mg 3 times per day. Not a crazy stack and definitely not anything stronger than what most of the guys in here run on the 5-6 meals a day and easily as good results. There is 5 lbs scale weight and obviously a good bit of fat loss so LBM gains were much higher than 5 lbs.

Plenty of ways to skin a cat. Not just one way is right. All you have to do it get your calories and macros in and IF or 6 meals works. Now if you need 6000-10000 and are running enough gear and HGH to justify what the pros eat then maybe you don't want to do IF. If you have a very fast metabolism you may not want to do IF, but a blanket statement saying it doesn't work is just showing prejudice toward such a different eating strategy in the face of proof that it works. It is just not for some people and that is okay too.

Considering I did this in 8 weeks on IF and during my prep before I got injured earlier this year I was on more stuff and I didn't make any better progress at 5-6 meals a day it simply goes to show neither is any better than the other simply different ways to get there. One more more enjoyable food choices. I would say the only drawback to IF is it can become easy to relax a bit on, and sometimes more structure is required to real me back in.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Different strokes for different folks gentlemen, nothing magical about IF and nothing magical about 6 meals a day either. I went from 204 to 209 in these pics using IF 200mg of Test E per week and 30-45mg of Epivar a day and Ipamoralen at 100mg 3 times per day. Not a crazy stack and definitely not anything stronger than what most of the guys in here run on the 5-6 meals a day and easily as good results. There is 5 lbs scale weight and obviously a good bit of fat loss so LBM gains were much higher than 5 lbs. Plenty of ways to skin a cat. Not just one way is right. All you have to do it get your calories and macros in and IF or 6 meals works. Now if you need 6000-10000 and are running enough gear and HGH to justify what the pros eat then maybe you don't want to do IF. If you have a very fast metabolism you may not want to do IF, but a blanket statement saying it doesn't work is just showing prejudice toward such a different eating strategy in the face of proof that it works. It is just not for some people and that is okay too. Considering I did this in 8 weeks on IF and during my prep before I got injured earlier this year I was on more stuff and I didn't make any better progress at 5-6 meals a day it simply goes to show neither is any better than the other simply different ways to get there. One more more enjoyable food choices. I would say the only drawback to IF is it can become easy to relax a bit on, and sometimes more structure is required to real me back in.
    Well said Chris you are so much better at getting a point across than I am lol.

I am simply not a fan because, like you say ^^^ for me it was way too easy to relax on, I had horrid GI issues with 2-3 big meals and I felt horrible In the fasted state.

I most definitely agree that there's more than one way to skin a cat. Look at IIFYM, it is hated amongst most guys and coaches yet there's people who make it work for themselves and their clients. Some people eat clean 100% of the time and it works, this for most isn't all that easy to do.

Id venture to say that if I could prepare even 4 of my 6-7 meals a day fresh it would be ten times easier to stick to a plan 100% of the time. The fact that I eat 5-6 out of my 6-7 meals a day cold dry and generally chicken gets ****ing old.

My main complaint about IF is all the hype that comes along with it, that it's magical and the best way to get lean fast. That's complete BS. Just like saying 6/7 meals are better than 3-4. Whatever works for YOU is what you should do period! Experimenting with different things is what we all with our training so why is shouldn't we do it with our nutrition.

I lived the "clean" eating for 21 weeks to get to the best shape I've ever been, being so restricted for so long caused me to binge for 48 hours and guess what, I lost that physique I worked so hard for in those 48 hours. No lie. So to me what the hell is the point. Somewhere in the middle is where I'm at.

Lol rant over sorry luke.
    Independent
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Different strokes for different folks gentlemen, nothing magical about IF and nothing magical about 6 meals a day either. I went from 204 to 209 in these pics using IF 200mg of Test E per week and 30-45mg of Epivar a day and Ipamoralen at 100mg 3 times per day. Not a crazy stack and definitely not anything stronger than what most of the guys in here run on the 5-6 meals a day and easily as good results. There is 5 lbs scale weight and obviously a good bit of fat loss so LBM gains were much higher than 5 lbs.

Plenty of ways to skin a cat. Not just one way is right. All you have to do it get your calories and macros in and IF or 6 meals works. Now if you need 6000-10000 and are running enough gear and HGH to justify what the pros eat then maybe you don't want to do IF. If you have a very fast metabolism you may not want to do IF, but a blanket statement saying it doesn't work is just showing prejudice toward such a different eating strategy in the face of proof that it works. It is just not for some people and that is okay too.

Considering I did this in 8 weeks on IF and during my prep before I got injured earlier this year I was on more stuff and I didn't make any better progress at 5-6 meals a day it simply goes to show neither is any better than the other simply different ways to get there. One more more enjoyable food choices. I would say the only drawback to IF is it can become easy to relax a bit on, and sometimes more structure is required to real me back in.
    I love the way you put things Chris and very much on point IMO as per usual

Well said Chris you are so much better at getting a point across than I am lol.

I am simply not a fan because, like you say ^^^ for me it was way too easy to relax on, I had horrid GI issues with 2-3 big meals and I felt horrible In the fasted state.

I most definitely agree that there's more than one way to skin a cat. Look at IIFYM, it is hated amongst most guys and coaches yet there's people who make it work for themselves and their clients. Some people eat clean 100% of the time and it works, this for most isn't all that easy to do.

Id venture to say that if I could prepare even 4 of my 6-7 meals a day fresh it would be ten times easier to stick to a plan 100% of the time. The fact that I eat 5-6 out of my 6-7 meals a day cold dry and generally chicken gets ****ing old.

My main complaint about IF is all the hype that comes along with it, that it's magical and the best way to get lean fast. That's complete BS. Just like saying 6/7 meals are better than 3-4. Whatever works for YOU is what you should do period! Experimenting with different things is what we all with our training so why is shouldn't we do it with our nutrition.

I lived the "clean" eating for 21 weeks to get to the best shape I've ever been, being so restricted for so long caused me to binge for 48 hours and guess what, I lost that physique I worked so hard for in those 48 hours. No lie. So to me what the hell is the point. Somewhere in the middle is where I'm at.

Lol rant over sorry luke.
    Haha all good bro I'm known to rant quite frequently :P
    The hype is the very reason I'm looking to try it, I was to see how IF works for me as an individual and then I can make up my own mind about it, I'm positive that its OVER hyped to an extreme but until I try if for myself ill never actually know.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

lqtm

there seems to be this misunderstood, errant assumption that those who do not care for the IF philosophy, automatically are of the "6 meals a day is better" school of thought

has nothing to do with it
    but it is quite apparent that some ppl (read: you luke!) think there IS something magical about the protocol -- it is in the way you refer to it, the way you write about it, the way you say "you will never know if you don't try it"

hey - whatever floats your boat
    this is an internet message board....I'm not trying to get into arguments on here about what the best way to construct a diet is LOL
    you do what you want..tell me how it works out for you
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lqtm

there seems to be this misunderstood, errant assumption that those who do not care for the IF philosophy, automatically are of the "6 meals a day is better" school of thought

has nothing to do with it
    but it is quite apparent that some ppl (read: you luke!) think there IS something magical about the protocol -- it is in the way you refer to it, the way you write about it, the way you say "you will never know if you don't try it"

hey - whatever floats your boat
    this is an internet message board....I'm not trying to get into arguments on here about what the best way to construct a diet is LOL
    you do what you want..tell me how it works out for you
    Hey snags don't get me wrong here I know there is absolutely nothing magical about IF or any other method of dieting. Structure and consistency is what gets results with any diet. I have always found it interesting and have wanted to give it a try but due to my hectic irregular work schedule I've never had the opportunity. Since I have a month off I saw it as a chance to give it a shot.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Doddamn mobile app I just posted three days and it never showed up.....
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 11

3/4 scoop cstimul8
    4 creatona pre wo
    4 max pump pre wo

Really dragging ass today, didn't sleep well after night shift at all. Stimul8 helped a lot, without it I provably would've skipped on the gym. Hit some shoulders and triceps

Smith shoulder press
    90x 12
    135 x 12
    155 x 12
    165 x 9
    175 x 6
    155 x 7
    135 x 7

Side lateral raises
    30s x 10 x 10 x 10

Hammer strength side laterals
    25 x 10 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Plate front raises
    45 x 10 x 10 x 10

Barbell shoulder burnouts
    65 x 29 x 21 x 14 minimal rest periods here

Close gri bench
    135 x 12 x12 x 12

Seated overhead db estensions
    90 x 7
    75 x 12 x 12

Cable rope overhead extensions
    50 3 x failure

Stimul8 really shone through here, really gave me th drive to push forward even though I was feeling like shít. My whole upper body was pumped up and I had veins going all over the place from my shoulders down into my chest and biceps.
    Diet was decent everything mirrored yesterday's,
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 12

4ax pump before bed
    4 creatona before bed

Not much happening today, had to drive 12hours with the wife and dogs to go away for our holiday. Pre prepared some hard boiled eggs, some pre made whey and oatmeal shakes, natty pb, rice cakes etc etc. back into it tomorrow.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day13

3/4 scoop stimul8
    4 creatona
    4 max pump

First night at wife's mums house last night, I was so beat when I got in a had a bite to eat then crashed. Woke up feeling one what refreshed but locked up with sinus issues, the result of having her 3 dogs and 4 cats inside for the last ten years... Anyways I went own and hit some legs, I had to forego squats this session as my hip flexor was giving me a few issues

Leg press
    3pps x 15
    5pps x 12
    7pps x 10
    9pps x 8
    10pps x8
    9pps x 8

Cable hack squat
    365 x 15 x15 x 15

Barbel walking lunges
    75 x 12 x 12 x 12

Stiff legged deads
    225 x 8 x 8 x 8

Leg curls
    110 x 10 x 10 x 10
    Superset
    Leg extension
    135 x 12 x 12 x 12
    Superset
    Seated calve raises
    90 x 18 x 16 x 13

Pretty decent workout overall, i had a schweet pump going on in my quads and hammies. I was having a slight issue walking..... I'm absolutely loving Stimul8, I. Think I've found my new favourite.
    I saw this chick today, decent enough in the face but damn fine body, and what impressed me the most about said chick, she ATG squatted 285 for 7 on her final set. I have ever seen a girl squat like that before. She would've been 110 max.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Nice shoulder and leg presses there, Luke.

I've never seen that either. There are a few girls at my gym with great form, and two that do front squats too which is impressive, but never seen a girls go over 185 there.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice shoulder and leg presses there, Luke. There are a few girls at my gym with great behinds, and two that do front squats are impressive and fun to watch.
    Fixed! Nice job Luke. RJ, smhs
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I'm absolutely loving Stimul8, I. Think I've found my new favourite.

Join the crowd!

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Ha!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Join the crowd!
    ^^^ this! By far my favorite pre.
    Independent
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I need me a jug of that! I have plenty Creatrona and MAX PUMP I need some Stimul8 to finish the stack!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I need me a jug of that! I have plenty Creatrona and MAX PUMP I need some Stimul8 to finish the stack!
    Oh speaking of that. How did you like it the other day?

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Oh speaking of that. How did you like it the other day?
    TMI!!
    FINAFLEX REP

36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.

It's good stuff Maynard. Sometimes too good for me.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just getting all caught up here... killing it Luke!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice shoulder and leg presses there, Luke.

I've never seen that either. There are a few girls at my gym with great form, and two that do front squats too which is impressive, but never seen a girls go over 185 there.
    Thanks man! Yeah I was blown away that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Haha nice!

Join the crowd!
    You guys have me sold

^^^ this! By far my favorite pre.
    You and me both bromie

You'll love it kleen!

Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    It's good stuff Maynard. Sometimes too good for me.
    Yeah it's very easy to have too much, as I found out the hard way the other day...

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Just getting all caught up here... killing it Luke!
    Bout time you got in here Simon!
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Day 14

4 creatona
    4 max pump
    3/4 scoop stimul8

Was rather pressed for time today but I did manage to squeeze in a quick chest day. Done and dusted in 30 mins.

Chest day

Barbell bench
    225 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 x 5

Incline bench press
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    175 x 10

Pure strength chest press
    90 pet side x 8 x 8 x 8
    Superset
    Push-ups
    Bw 3 x failure

Low cable flyes
    20 x 10 x 10 x 10

High cable flyes
    30 x 10 x 10 x 10

Actually a fair bit of work in 30 minutes. Stimul8 has me amped up and I was just smashing through it. Elbows still a bit tender but it held up ok under the moderate weight.
    Ok so I hit legs yesterday and today I can feel it but its not sore whatsoever. I take it the improved recovery is from the creatona??
    Haven't been tracking cals properly these last few days but all in all its been pretty clean, I've had to sub in steak for chicken and turkey as that's all the father in law has in the fridge. What a shame lol.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

That's a lot of work to squeeze in in 30min! I've noticed the same in the decreased DOMs...

I feel so bad for you having to eat steak. >:/
    FINAFLEX REP

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The ANS Ultimate Pre-Workout Stack Exclusive @ NP
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2013, 04:15 PM
  2. Rahl gets PUMPED with MAX PUMP and FINAFLEX! [BETA]
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 04:59 PM
  3. Jason gets PUMPED with Hemodraulix
    By jasonkkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-14-2009, 11:04 AM
  4. Suncloud gets pumped with NOS-FX (AX) sponsored!
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:11 AM
  5. Combination of Supps for ultimate pre-workout mix
    By SureShot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 04:27 PM