Lecheek's MASS Stack (sponsored)

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Hey all!

Thanks to marms for giving me the opportunity to run their mass stack, comprised of T-X3 and Mass HGH. I had originally planned on running this for a PCT after a PH run, but, the PH run was not successful and I had to curb it short of finishing. My focus will be to see how effective these products are, as I have had success with the ingredients in both, namely the DAA and the arimistane.

T-X3: pretty much sounds like a good all-in-one test booster. I've had good success with DAA, well, with certain DAAs, so this will be a good foray in how effective the DAA is paired with arimistane and fenugreek. Haven't used fenugreek before, well, save for it in limited doses with other proprietary blends. One thing I like about the T-X3 label: I know what I'm getting.

Mass-HGH: I believe this has been out for some time, however it was not until last year that I became aware of this product. I've taken supps with both velvet bean and Chlorophytum Borivilianum in them. As for the other listing of Mass HGH, the only other product I've used is the valerian root, which helps with sleep.

I started with the Mass HGH a night prior to beginning the T-X3. I did get good sleep and I must have had some super concentrated sleep because I woke up at around 3ish, 4ish and could have probably stayed up without the worse for it. At least I hope this is concentrated sleep. I do crash rather fast and I like that you can take calcium-containing products (i.e. milk) with Mass HGH, unlike products like ZMA.

The other nights have been similar, but here's the kicker: when I get up, I'm not sluggish or sloppy. I do feel rested and alert. In fact, this morning I was rudely awakened by the neighbor's fire alarm going off, only to have them so passed out they couldn't hear it nor my banging on their front door to wake the effe up! I was able to go back to sleep, which is to say, I kept calm and chived on and managed to get some rest. I could have woken up at 5ish and would have managed.

So far, Mass HGH seems to be making my sleep efficient to the point of not feeling tired when I wake up on less than 7 hours continuous rest.

I'm about three days now into the T-X3. Too soon to notice anything. Last time, about 2 weeks into taking DAA, I was "on." Full alpha, solid sense of well-being, sociable and ALIVE! That'll be by gauge to test how effective T-X3 is.

I want the focus of this thread to be on the products themselves, so I will only include workouts and food should I feel them to be necessary. A majority of updates will be on the Mass HGH initially, since it's proving its worth at the moment. When the T-X3 does its thing, I'll detail that.

Welcome and thanks for visiting!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st time on testofen, eh? i don't think you will have to wait 2 weeks to see at least a libido boost and mood enhancement!!!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I can't wait to my stack in. SUBd, looking forward to following your log

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
1st time on testofen, eh? i don't think you will have to wait 2 weeks to see at least a libido boost and mood enhancement!!!
If that's the case, then I welcome such an enhancement!

I can't wait to my stack in. SUBd, looking forward to following your log
Thanks for joining!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
No PCT after your 3 weeks of being on??
I'm still doing PCT, but I didn't want to make this, for lack of a better term, a focused PCT log going that route only because the run I had wasn't that great and didn't want the focus to be on "gains kept" or something similar.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm still doing PCT, but I didn't want to make this, for lack of a better term, a focused PCT log going that route only because the run I had wasn't that great and didn't want the focus to be on "gains kept" or something similar.
Why not? This stack plus a SERM would be a great PCT and I bet a lot of people would run it that way...

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Why not? This stack plus a SERM would be a great PCT and I bet a lot of people would run it that way...
Good point. Man, you can sell sand to the beach, can't ya? HAHA!

I'll see how it goes, but I might go back to the original plan.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
brilliant!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Much better sleep last night than the night prior. Man, what a difference. Woke up alert as the alarm sounded, but enjoyed the warmth of my bed for several minutes more, thankful for the warm bed and for tomorrow.

I'm loving Mass HGH. Immediate effects with regards to sound, solid sleep. Satisfying and regenerative.

I think T-X3 is slowly working it's magic.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Time for some updates. Worst update of all is the non-working out. What with Thanksgiving, work and let's face it, football, I was a total slob last week. I think the most exercise I did was climbing up the stairs to work. Worst part: got a bloody boring sedentary office job. Pays well and I can do it, so, I'm chalking this up to just giving into the laziness of the season and also, that life-altering time change that kills me. (Okay, okay, enough with excuses....for that's all they really are/were.)

Mass HGH: I'm loving this stuff, however, I think I will try to dose this at night on as close to an empty stomach as I can. Last night I took it while still mildly full. I woke up again at around 3ish and couldn't get back into deep sleep. I think I'm getting some heavy REM sleep from this because I can wake up later at 6am, when the alarm sounds, and make my way up and ready for the day.

T-X3: still too soon to tell, though this weekend will mark the 14-day period so hopefully between now and then, I can get that DAA boost that I love so much. Not sure if I'm responding to the fenugreek. I do feel some rumblings in the libido department, so if this stuff kicks in after sometime, then walking into work will be embarrassing, but hopefully I can entice a female co-worker into some overtime!---there are a handful of them giving me the eye, but being women, I never can tell if it's a favorable opinion they have of me or just the opposite. HAHA!

First time running anything from Lecheek. Mass HGH is great, but I'll have to play with this to get that solid, continuous sleep, instead of waking up after about 3-4 hours of what feels like concentrated sleep. Curious about the T-X3, but I do not think I shall be disappointed.

Greatness awaits!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but in bro! I will be running this stack in the next few days as part of a full on pct. finishing up my last week on cycle

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it must be that i am also on androgel and you are in pct, but i am getting great results from tx3!!! libido/mood/appetite are all up, plus i have leaned out, i think alot or most may be water that i hold on androgel...but i like it.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Late but in bro! I will be running this stack in the next few days as part of a full on pct. finishing up my last week on cycle
Crabtree's back and niners4reggie's on board! Way to finish out the year!

it must be that i am also on androgel and you are in pct, but i am getting great results from tx3!!! libido/mood/appetite are all up, plus i have leaned out, i think alot or most may be water that i hold on androgel...but i like it.
Agreed, bigt. I remember you having stated something about the fenugreek kicking in; I think it's about to fully engage. I could feel a building surge since having started taking T-X3---getting mighty sensitive down there, quickly standing to full mast at times.

Appetite is picking up, which I need. My methyl run killed it. Mood is fluctuating but it's starting to take hold on that positive sense of well-being. Think of a drop of water in a calm lake: mood's rippling, but once it's done it's thing, it'll all be positive!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good times...they are coming.:cheers:

lecheek is one of my favorite companies [next to BPS of course], don't think i have been disappointed by any of their products.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crabtree's back and niners4reggie's on board! Way to finish out the year!
You know it bro! We need to move out of the 6th seed though. Don't want to start the playoffs in Seattle.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lecheek definitely is a progressive company. They've been coming out with quite a few new products lately.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
It's been long overdue for an update. I'm good up until Thanksgiving comes around, then my mind goes into a mini-hibernation mode that doesn't wake up until coming back to work after New Year's. As such, my training's been here and there; not the usual model of consistency that carries me throughout the day. Plus, it doesn't help that out here in sunny LA, we've hit a cold chill of below 60! HAHA! Didn't think I'd become--in my father's words--a California wuss, but with as hot a summer as we had this summer, coupled with a warm fall, I wasn't ready for such a chilling blast of biting wind.

Mass HGH: the star of the show for me. I'm still awakening at around 3ish. It seems like I'll become alert, know that my continuous rest has been distrubed, then I'll just chill in bed, thinking about the future and what it will take on my end, then I'll slowly fall back to sleep. When I wake up to get ready for the day, I'm not groggy or sleepy. I feel rested.

But the 3am wake up is is not a shocking jolt of being awoken, akin to someone waking you up to leave a burning building. Instead, it comes across as just what the body needs. As of late, I've been mindful about listening to the body and knowing that it can and will heal itself. I bring this up because I feel that my body gets the concentrated rest it needs in that first phase of sleep and then second phase is like accessory work. HAHA. I think my body gets its rest first and then secondly, my mind gets rest for what it needs.

(Lately, I keep feeling a life-altering phase is about to take place. My body and mind are telling me something. I'm listening and obeying.)

T-X3: I believe the fenugreek is kicking in. I've been getting some woodies here and there and feel more sensitive in that area. Even after taking care of business, damn thing still stands strong. Not sure if the DAA is proving it's worth. Hard for me to quantify at the moment, but I will say it's doing something. Again, since the training has been spotty, there's not much to build from, but I believe even on its own, T-X3 is exerting its efforts and enabling me to kick ass.

Seriously, I've felt more independent in the sense of not giving a shiit about anything. Nothing can harm me, attack me, get the better of me. I took a walk in that same cold, biting wind yesterday and I welcomed it! I was fighting the wind, not going to let it get the better of me. Alpha's back in town.

Okay, T-X3's working!

(As always with me, the more I write, the more I discover!)

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great update!