Mkretz's first cut with Formutech level !!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

1. thanks guys.......what woudl u say my BF is....when im not flexing i can barely see my abs though. I def hold a lot of fat in the lower abs, and my legs, theres just no definition there....maybe its the hair? i dunno

2. Just cardio today, same thing tomorrow........ yest however was chest/tris, but i realized i was taking the next 2 days off and i had taken the day prior off so really my whole body was fresh and could be worked, except for my legs so i supersettted a lot of chest with back and tris with bis....sick workout, i loved it, kept me soo focused and pumped all over!

BEnch

145 + chains
    8+2

Incline DB press ss DB bent over row

60x8
    65x8
    65x8
    65x7
    65x7+2
    45x12x3

dips with a chain on my neck ss with lat pulldowns

x10
    x8
    x8
    x8
    x8 drop bw
    bw x as any x 3

banded hammer strength press ss cable low row , wide grip

4 sets 10-12

decline barbell press ss chest supported row

4 sets 165 x 10-12

cable fly 4 sets 10-15 drop on last 2 sets

db pullover
    55x10-12 4 sets

DB overhead ext ss DB twist curl

70x8
    70x8
    70x7
    70x7+2
    70x7+3 drop 45

Skull crusher ss barbell curl

60x6-10 4 sets drop on last set

Rope pushdown ss rope hammer cur

4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

one arm rev grip pushdown

3 sets 10-12

basically all sets were done with slow negatives and constant tension, getting stronger while still using this technique and not cheating, feels great, hope to continue gaining some size!
    •   

3. a side note as well............ i have never had the line down the middle of my abs, however for the first time i need a cut in the middle of my top two abs while flexing, pretty exciting stuff!

4. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    thanks guys.......what woudl u say my BF is....when im not flexing i can barely see my abs though. I def hold a lot of fat in the lower abs, and my legs, theres just no definition there....maybe its the hair? i dunno
    If I had to guess I'd say you're probably around 8%. The definition in your obliques and the cuts in your pecs are really nice. That's where I hold my fat is in my obliques and chest.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Just cardio today, same thing tomorrow........ yest however was chest/tris, but i realized i was taking the next 2 days off and i had taken the day prior off so really my whole body was fresh and could be worked, except for my legs so i supersettted a lot of chest with back and tris with bis....sick workout, i loved it, kept me soo focused and pumped all over!

BEnch

145 + chains
    8+2

Incline DB press ss DB bent over row

60x8
    65x8
    65x8
    65x7
    65x7+2
    45x12x3

dips with a chain on my neck ss with lat pulldowns

x10
    x8
    x8
    x8
    x8 drop bw
    bw x as any x 3

banded hammer strength press ss cable low row , wide grip

4 sets 10-12

decline barbell press ss chest supported row

4 sets 165 x 10-12

cable fly 4 sets 10-15 drop on last 2 sets

db pullover
    55x10-12 4 sets

DB overhead ext ss DB twist curl

70x8
    70x8
    70x7
    70x7+2
    70x7+3 drop 45

Skull crusher ss barbell curl

60x6-10 4 sets drop on last set

Rope pushdown ss rope hammer cur

4 sets 10-15 drop on last set

one arm rev grip pushdown

3 sets 10-12

basically all sets were done with slow negatives and constant tension, getting stronger while still using this technique and not cheating, feels great, hope to continue gaining some size!
    I like your setup here. What kind of rest do you have between sets and between different exercises? I'm doing a similar setup and do 30-45 seconds between sets and 1:30-2:30 between exercises
    •   

6. Thanks man....u guys think I suould carb cucle then since I'm so lean or just start bulking for a few months after this log? Rest periods for heavy work like 6-10 reps os a minute to a minute and a half probanly ...where u see me lighten the weight and do high reps its only 30-45 seconds, I try to get both types of hypertroohy....trying to maximize strblength and hypertrophy as much as possible simultaneiously

7. Anyone else have a bf guess???? And I think the extra gat in my lower abs is fron all the cardio i do....a lot, but I love to eat lol......any idea why my legs are not defined th ough, u mean I squat like 365 and dl 465...I would think there would be more there

8. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Anyone else have a bf guess???? And I think the extra gat in my lower abs is fron all the cardio i do....a lot, but I love to eat lol......any idea why my legs are not defined th ough, u mean I squat like 365 and dl 465...I would think there would be more there
    Try hitting 10x10 on squats and do 100 rep walking lunges. That'll get your quads popping!

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Try hitting 10x10 on squats and do 100 rep walking lunges. That'll get your quads popping!
    that sounds like fun......i think im gonna do those lunges next workout, what weight u use?

10. i tend to do my heavy squatting with a wide stance really istting back on myglutes andhamstrings, i think ill do the 10x10 with close stance....and fronts to hit the quads more!!! lets go!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post

that sounds like fun......i think im gonna do those lunges next workout, what weight u use?
    You don't need much! 30s do the trick. Knee to floor every step. Do 100 steps straight even if you have to catch your breath toward the end. 1 or 2 sets of this and you're going to have serious problems walking out of there. Lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    i tend to do my heavy squatting with a wide stance really istting back on myglutes andhamstrings, i think ill do the 10x10 with close stance....and fronts to hit the quads more!!! lets go!!
    Great plan!

13. Legs wed....can't qait, they are fresh e mjk ough to do thwm today but its back day :-(

14. Sorry for the lack of updates guys, finals week....last two today and tomorrow

15. Quick recap though.... back on monday was pretty good did heavy si ngles of 420 fove sets

Then pendlay rows workong up to 170 for 8
    Strict bent over rows with chains fove sets, the chains gove an unbelieveable peak contraction.
    Low cable row five stroct heave sets of 8-10 with a double drop on the last set

Heavy one arm db row working up to 100s for 10

Lat pulldown four sets 10-12 ss with trx row

Hammer strength row ss chest supported row 3 sets

16. Yest was shoulders...started out woth heavy towel bench working up to 205 for 6 with pauses at the bottom

Them speed bench , 115 plus bands 12 sets of three

Standing military press stroct sets of 6-8 with 95

Db press 5 sets 8-10 55 lb co stand tension plus forced reps and double drop on last set

Heavy lateral raises four sets 30-35 lbs then light cobstand tension raises with 17.5 for 12 3 sets

Smith machine high pull 4 sets

Leaning can le side raises behind the back, four sets forced reps on last set

Face pull five sets 8-10 reps ss with band oull aparts

Strict rev db rev. Fly 15 lb three sets of 15

Then I tried some kettle bell swings...those th ings are good only did like four sets with 95lb bell and my hammies are a little sore todat

17. Level II is still working and tasting great, sweating my ass off on the eliptical right now as I write this..... energy is great...

One wierd thing however is that I have been diZzy for the past like fove days, no idea why...its really hard to get my qorkout started but once I get into it I'm ok but other than that I'm like always dizzy wjen I'm not really stimulated.....kinsa freaked out esp since I'm on trt

18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Level II is still working and tasting great, sweating my ass off on the eliptical right now as I write this..... energy is great...

One wierd thing however is that I have been diZzy for the past like fove days, no idea why...its really hard to get my qorkout started but once I get into it I'm ok but other than that I'm like always dizzy wjen I'm not really stimulated.....kinsa freaked out esp since I'm on trt

That is really strange. We have not heard about anyone being dizzy off of Level II. Are you taking it on an empty stomach later in the AM or something? Trying to guess here and all I could think of.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Level II is still working and tasting great, sweating my ass off on the eliptical right now as I write this..... energy is great...

you're not low carbing are you? that gets me all screwy like that

20. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post

That is really strange. We have not heard about anyone being dizzy off of Level II. Are you taking it on an empty stomach later in the AM or something? Trying to guess here and all I could think of.
    What supplements are you taking along with level 2? Forskolin gives me low bp which makes my warm up on a bicycle or something else essential to raise my bp.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

21. I always take it fasted due to IF ...I'm kinda low carbing....usually two days around 150 with only carbs from veggies and dairy then a high carb d ay of like 500 carbs...the worst dizzyness was actually a day after a high carbb day....high carbs today so well see how I feel tomorrow

22. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    I always take it fasted due to IF ...I'm kinda low carbing....usually two days around 150 with only carbs from veggies and dairy then a high carb d ay of like 500 carbs...the worst dizzyness was actually a day after a high carbb day....high carbs today so well see how I feel tomorrow
    I bet its your blood sugar crashing

23. Bit it lasts like all day...also, what does that mean since its recent...am I becoming insulin resistant or somethin

24. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Bit it lasts like all day...also, what does that mean since its recent...am I becoming insulin resistant or somethin
    No..calm down. I suggest taking atleast a bcaa product with it.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

25. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    Bit it lasts like all day...also, what does that mean since its recent...am I becoming insulin resistant or somethin
    no no, def not. When you go from very high to very low carb days your levels can take a little bit to even out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cut....tough time with last few pounds
    By alewisdvm in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 03:52 AM
  2. help with calories for my first cutting cycle
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12