3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big thanks to everyone at Omega for allowing me to give this a go. Im currently cutting for a photoshoot at the beginning of the year and still have a lot of work to do.

Current stats are below:

5'7.5
12-14% bf
Almost 11 years under the Iron

Training schedule is 5 days a week, typical bro split with higher volume.

Diet is carcb cycling of sorts but nothing crazy. Training days have higher carbs than off days and cardio is set at 25 minutes on training days.

First impressions:

Popped two caps per the instructions to start off this morning and then again this afternoon. Nothing out of the norm to really report, hardly noticed any increase in energy. Diet has been perfect thus far and i hit chest during my lunch break. Cardio was not done though due to falling asleep after work for a nap.

Tomorrow will be back and ill dose all four caps in the morning.

Questions or comments let me know.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 update coming tonight

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed. Assessing tolerance tomorrow and hopefully hitting it off on Monday. Will get my log up as well soon. Excited to see your updates.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:

So some thoughts over the passed couple of days.

This product is not as strong as i expected it to be. It does provide a steady energy source but it is hardly noticeable for me.

No appetite suppression and it makes me mildly warm for about 10 minutes.

Due to thanksgiving weight went up so i will report weight on monday or tuesday once it has stabilized.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Weight: 186

Dropping back down to my pre-thanksgiving eat-a-thon.

Most of the increase in energy is gone from the 4 caps first thing. No more heat either.

I guess the true test will be if i continue to lean up in the coming weeks.

I did not train yesterday or today due to work and life. I will however be training tomorrow.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Late to the party.

The amount of caffeine will be deceiving in the amount of stimulation. I agree it isn't what most would expect given the time released nature of it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12:

Weight: 185 (coming down from a cheat meal last night)

Today im not really hungry whatsoever. Forcing myself to eat for the most part which is nice to be honest..

I cut 25gms of carbs out of my intraworkout shake so we will see how that goes.

Leaning up slowly but surely. The stimulation aspect of it is definitely very subtle and nothing over the top.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nice update. I find that this makes a perfect use for caffeine in the EC stack. Some might be afraid due to the caffeine content, but as you can tell it really isn't an over the top type of stimulation. Glad you are leaning out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice update. I find that this makes a perfect use for caffeine in the EC stack. Some might be afraid due to the caffeine content, but as you can tell it really isn't an over the top type of stimulation. Glad you are leaning out.
Yea it really isnt over the top at all.

Day 15:

Weight: 182

Weight is coming down nicely. Hunger is back but my drive to reach my goals outweighs my want for food.

Today was one of those days though that when i stepped into the gym i just wasnt feeling it. I did a couple sets of arms and then just hit up somr cardio.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I certainly have those days. They do indeed end with arms and cardio. I'm sure tomorrow will bring a better one.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18:

Weight: 182

Hunger comes and goes. Sometimes i dont feel the urge to eat while other times im absolutely starving.

Leaning up nicely but i can tell im going to need to up the cardio shortly.

Training has been a bit better but when i go during lunch its usualy very busy so its hard to get in a great workout. Im going to change things up most likely and go before work, this way ill have more things available and it wont be so busy.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Where are calories at on a typical day? Cardio for the week?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are calories at on a typical day? Cardio for the week?
Calories im not sure i just track my macros which look like this

225/186/50 thats on a training day. Off days are 225/90/50.

Cardio is 25 minutes on training days.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21:

Weight: 185

Had my cheat meal last night and later today im going to go hit some legs and cardio.

Energy is still smooth and i hardly notice it most days. People should not be fooled by the high caffeine content.

Fatloss is still happening slowly but surely. Hunger still comes and goes but thats to be expected on a diet.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good in here. Thanks for keeping up a great log.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24:

Weight: 180

Diets been good even though ive had strep throat. My wife and daughter also have it so we are all in anti-biotics. Not fun at all and i obviously havnt been in the gym but im feeling much better. I still have my appetite too which is good.

Tomorrow im going to try and hit the gym and guage how i feel.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27:

Weight: 180

Diet has been on point for the most part but still dealing with this sickness. Im better now but have not been in the gym to much just trying to take it easy.

Ill post my final review over the next couple of days which will detail my experience.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for staying on top of this. Much appreciated!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My apologies for getting to the final review later than i had hoped.

Final review:

Stim aspect: 3/10
This was a big surprise for me as i was honestly expecting it to be FAR more with how much caffeine is in the product.

Appetite suppression: 5/10

Some days it was good some days it was non existant. I dont think ive found anything that has consistantly lowered my appetite for an entire month.

Fatloss: 6/10
I lost roughly 5 pounds over the 30 days but my diet was on point 99% of the time so its hard to say how much was really the product.

While i think the product has good intentions the lack of yohimbe (3mgs per 4 caps) and the lack of Raspberry Ketones make it hard for me to really think this product burns serious fat.

Thanks again to Omega for giving me the opportunity to try this product.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Much appreciated.