Taking It Up A Level With Formutech

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Just want to say thanks to the whole Formutech team for picking me to log the new Level ll Super Thermogenic Powder! The log will start tomorrow morning. I lift 5 days a week Monday thru Friday normally taking the weekends off unless my brother in law comes over and wants to lift on a random Saturday.

Monday-chest
Tuesday-back
Wednesday-legs
Thursday-shoulders
Friday-arms

I'm super excited to take my training to the next level so let's get this party started!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-3230846735.jpg

Alright guys just to let you know this will be my stack and the only two supplements I'll be taking. I've been taking PF3 for months now so I know how it affects me. All other protein will come from food. So any new feelings that I'll have will come from Level ll. No other stims or non stim fat burners in this stack!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for fat incineration!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. How do u like the PF3

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Just opened the tub and the smell of grape is great, hope it tastes as good as it smells!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-4026639086.jpg

I forgot to post this earlier but here are the facts for everyone to check out.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. No before and afters?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I really didn't think about that. I'm not trying to lose a bunch of weight just a recomp going on now. There will definitely be some pics throughout the log.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just opened the tub and the smell of grape is great, hope it tastes as good as it smells!
It does taste good! Just shake a bunch and let it sit for 5 minutes then shake again and you're g2g

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-4189101209.jpg

Hopefully you guys can see that. I just wanted to show you the mix-ability which is really good there was just a little bit of stuff sitting on the bottom and this was just from the initial shake with 20oz of water. Ok the flavor is a very good grape flavor! If you like grape you won't be disappointed.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
One very slightly rounded scoop and damn, energy for days! Game Day, you have a contender!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard the energy is very good!! Formutech seems to be another company that is very good at making tasty supps :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've heard the energy is very good!! Formutech seems to be another company that is very good at making tasty supps :D
The taste is great! Let's put it this way, tomorrow it will be one completely level scoop, this stuff is no joke, it's strong!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
The taste is great! Let's put it this way, tomorrow it will be one completely level scoop, this stuff is no joke, it's strong!
It is definitely strong. We will be shipping capsule version this week to distributors. It will be a two capsule serving. We think a lot of people will only need one capsule and be just fine. Look forward to the rest of your log.
Thanks

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
Lurking in the background. I would be interested to know what other Thermos you have taken in the past so I can try to get a judgement based off my personal experience.

Thanks

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Lurking in the background. I would be interested to know what other Thermos you have taken in the past so I can try to get a judgement based off my personal experience. Thanks
Thanks for joining and great question. I pretty much combine the pre workout and powdered/pill thermos into the same category. I know there marketed as different products but the only time I take any of these supps are pre workout. Over the last nine years of lifting and supplementation I have taken a s**t ton of them. Some of the most recent ones,
Game Day
Supp-D
Ignite 2
Enhanced
Alphamine
OG Craze
New Craze
PX-500
OxyEca Black
Oxyelite Pro powder and pills(pills were the old version)
Adrenolyn cuts
Acute FX
Speed X3
Prodigy
OG jacked
Jacked Micro
1MR
White Flood
Condense
NO Shotgun
OG Liquid Clenbutrx
The list would go on and on. I combine them because some products that are not thermos, I had the best results with. Game Day gave me the best energy and I would sweat like crazy and it's not labeled as a thermo. I consider myself pretty stim tolerant and Game Day which has 400 mg of caffeine per scoop was perfect for me but Level ll I'm going to say beats out Game Day on the Energy wise for sure! I'm going to give it a little while on the thermo/sweating aspect of the product cause if only taken it once so far but I do have to say there is absolutely no crash and I was scared cause I was jacked the f**k up this morning lifting some weights! I thought I was going to come down hard but not at all! I hope this answers your question.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining and great question. I pretty much combine the pre workout and powdered/pill thermos into the same category. I know there marketed as different products but the only time I take any of these supps are pre workout. Over the last nine years of lifting and supplementation I have taken a s**t ton of them. Some of the most recent ones,
Game Day
Supp-D
Ignite 2
Enhanced
Alphamine
OG Craze
New Craze
PX-500
OxyEca Black
Oxyelite Pro powder and pills(pills were the old version)
Adrenolyn cuts
Acute FX
Speed X3
Prodigy
OG jacked
Jacked Micro
1MR
White Flood
Condense
NO Shotgun
OG Liquid Clenbutrx
The list would go on and on. I combine them because some products that are not thermos, I had the best results with. Game Day gave me the best energy and I would sweat like crazy and it's not labeled as a thermo. I consider myself pretty stim tolerant and Game Day which has 400 mg of caffeine per scoop was perfect for me but Level ll I'm going to say beats out Game Day on the Energy wise for sure! I'm going to give it a little while on the thermo/sweating aspect of the product cause if only taken it once so far but I do have to say there is absolutely no crash and I was scared cause I was jacked the f**k up this morning lifting some weights! I thought I was going to come down hard but not at all! I hope this answers your question.
Nice, thanks for the list. Its good to know what we're up against!

I'm not a big stem junkie because of jitters, light headedness and crash. Level II delivers awesome energy and appetite suppression without any of those three sides. I friggin love it

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright guys today was chest day and it was great!
Pre workout- a slightly rounded scoop of Level ll and sipped this for about 1/2 hr and then went down to lift. BOOM, I was so amped up I just wanted to get down there already and lift some weights! Great feeling!
During workout I sipped on a scoop of PF3
Workout-

Flat BB bench
185x10
205x8
225x8
235x6
I wish I would of had a spotter today cause I would of tried to throw up way more. Got to be safe when your by yourself.

Incline DB press
3x85's x 10 reps

Incline BB press
185x10
205x10
210x10
Great session on these, I haven't tried 200+ By myself in a long time. Thanks Level ll

Feet elevated Depth push-ups(I have handles on my tower a foot off the ground so I can go deep and give my chest a stretch plus the pump is nuts)
3x15 reps

Feet elevated diamond push-ups
3x10 reps

Great workout, energy was there for sure, not to much sweating till the end when I shortened my rest periods on the last two exercises.
Post workout-
-a scoop of PF3
-Banana smoothie(1 cup almond milk, full banana, ice, water, blended up)
-2 scrambled eggs

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
image-1710200345.jpg

This was lunch today
-Shredded chicken
-Little bit of rice
-Little cheese
-A couple Doritos crushed up
All mixed together baked in the oven

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also a good thermo effect. Not a lot of pwo's generate heat

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Back workout today and a little more sweating going on!

Wide body weight pull-ups
3x10

Hammer pull-ups-ss-1 arm DB rows
3x10-ss-90's x 8

Deads(4 sec up and down)-ss-chins
4x225x8-ss-4x10

Bent over BB rows-ss-hammer inverted rows
3x135x10-ss-3x10

Wide inverted rows
3x10

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you notice an increase in sweat?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back workout today and a little more sweating going on!

Wide body weight pull-ups
3x10

Hammer pull-ups-ss-1 arm DB rows
3x10-ss-90's x 8

Deads(4 sec up and down)-ss-chins
4x225x8-ss-4x10

Bent over BB rows-ss-hammer inverted rows
3x135x10-ss-3x10

Wide inverted rows
3x10
I love doing inverted rows, they pound my lats way better than standard or machine rows for some reason. They get me sore as hell

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I love doing inverted rows, they pound my lats way better than standard or machine rows for some reason. They get me sore as hell
Inverted rows, whether it's regular wide grip, hammer grip or wide reverse grip, there all my favorite back exercise

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Drank 1/2 my shaker of level ll and went out and shoveled the driveway and let me tell you I was sweating like crazy! I can't imagine what this is like during cardio

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Drank 1/2 my shaker of level ll and went out and shoveled the driveway and let me tell you I was sweating like crazy! I can't imagine what this is like during cardio
Where are you again? They keep saying snow here in Mass but it is 60 degrees

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We got about 3" last night which is basically nothing compared to all the warnings they were giving. lol I don't even listen to the warnings anymore

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
We got about 3" last night which is basically nothing compared to all the warnings they were giving. lol I don't even listen to the warnings anymore
That's what she said. Oh and subbed.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I feel you on that, weather people can be completely wrong and still never get fired:)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok, today was leg day and the thermo effect kicked it for sure! My joints were a little sore today from the years of hockey so I went lighter weight.

Squats-ss-body weight squats
4x185x8-ss-3x10 reps

Hack squats-ss-body weight squats
3x155x10-ss-3x10 reps

Stiff deads-ss-body weight squats
3x225x8-ss-3x10 reps

Leg ext
7x90x15 10 sec rests in between sets

Lying leg curl
7x45x10 10 sec rests in between sets

Legs were burning at the end of this, I could barely get up off the bench after the last set of leg curls. I also did 1 leg toe raised standing calf raises mixed in between sets. I did 4 sets and always get over 15 reps per leg. Definitely more sweating action today with the workout and having to shovel the driveway twice. I'm holding steadying at a little over 1 level scoop pre workout and still having a scoop of PF3 during and after my workouts. Tomorrow is shoulders before the thanksgiving festivities begin!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a as a quick FYI....we will be dropping a capsule form of Level II very shortly....

Happy Thanksgiving

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a as a quick FYI....we will be dropping a capsule form of Level II very shortly....

Happy Thanksgiving
Lucky lucky! I need to put my rep order in soon maybe Bruce will send me a few

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, today was leg day and the thermo effect kicked it for sure! My joints were a little sore today from the years of hockey so I went lighter weight.

Squats-ss-body weight squats
4x185x8-ss-3x10 reps

Hack squats-ss-body weight squats
3x155x10-ss-3x10 reps

Stiff deads-ss-body weight squats
3x225x8-ss-3x10 reps

Leg ext
7x90x15 10 sec rests in between sets

Lying leg curl
7x45x10 10 sec rests in between sets

Legs were burning at the end of this, I could barely get up off the bench after the last set of leg curls. I also did 1 leg toe raised standing calf raises mixed in between sets. I did 4 sets and always get over 15 reps per leg. Definitely more sweating action today with the workout and having to shovel the driveway twice. I'm holding steadying at a little over 1 level scoop pre workout and still having a scoop of PF3 during and after my workouts. Tomorrow is shoulders before the thanksgiving festivities begin!
Great work brother! Lol I'm glad my hoa covers snow plowing for the whole neighborhood. I hate shoveling!

I'm hitting legs hard in a bit to earn my turkey and stuffing. Have a good one!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a as a quick FYI....we will be dropping a capsule form of Level II very shortly.... Happy Thanksgiving
I wouldn't want pill form but each to their own I guess lol. I like to enjoy a drink before workout

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great work brother! Lol I'm glad my hoa covers snow plowing for the whole neighborhood. I hate shoveling! I'm hitting legs hard in a bit to earn my turkey and stuffing. Have a good one!!
You too, have a great thanksgiving