Taking It Up A Level With Formutech - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Taking It Up A Level With Formutech

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    That's what she said. Oh and subbed.
    That's awesome! Welcome

  2. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    That's what she said. Oh and subbed.
    no, I'd have to give it to her 6 times to equal 3"!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok, today was leg day and the thermo effect kicked it for sure! My joints were a little sore today from the years of hockey so I went lighter weight.

    Squats-ss-body weight squats
    4x185x8-ss-3x10 reps

    Hack squats-ss-body weight squats
    3x155x10-ss-3x10 reps

    Stiff deads-ss-body weight squats
    3x225x8-ss-3x10 reps

    Leg ext
    7x90x15 10 sec rests in between sets

    Lying leg curl
    7x45x10 10 sec rests in between sets

    Legs were burning at the end of this, I could barely get up off the bench after the last set of leg curls. I also did 1 leg toe raised standing calf raises mixed in between sets. I did 4 sets and always get over 15 reps per leg. Definitely more sweating action today with the workout and having to shovel the driveway twice. I'm holding steadying at a little over 1 level scoop pre workout and still having a scoop of PF3 during and after my workouts. Tomorrow is shoulders before the thanksgiving festivities begin!
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    873006

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just a as a quick FYI....we will be dropping a capsule form of Level II very shortly....

    Happy Thanksgiving
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  5. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Just a as a quick FYI....we will be dropping a capsule form of Level II very shortly....

    Happy Thanksgiving
    Lucky lucky! I need to put my rep order in soon maybe Bruce will send me a few
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  6. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Ok, today was leg day and the thermo effect kicked it for sure! My joints were a little sore today from the years of hockey so I went lighter weight.

    Squats-ss-body weight squats
    4x185x8-ss-3x10 reps

    Hack squats-ss-body weight squats
    3x155x10-ss-3x10 reps

    Stiff deads-ss-body weight squats
    3x225x8-ss-3x10 reps

    Leg ext
    7x90x15 10 sec rests in between sets

    Lying leg curl
    7x45x10 10 sec rests in between sets

    Legs were burning at the end of this, I could barely get up off the bench after the last set of leg curls. I also did 1 leg toe raised standing calf raises mixed in between sets. I did 4 sets and always get over 15 reps per leg. Definitely more sweating action today with the workout and having to shovel the driveway twice. I'm holding steadying at a little over 1 level scoop pre workout and still having a scoop of PF3 during and after my workouts. Tomorrow is shoulders before the thanksgiving festivities begin!
    Great work brother! Lol I'm glad my hoa covers snow plowing for the whole neighborhood. I hate shoveling!

    I'm hitting legs hard in a bit to earn my turkey and stuffing. Have a good one!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  7. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Just a as a quick FYI....we will be dropping a capsule form of Level II very shortly.... Happy Thanksgiving
    I wouldn't want pill form but each to their own I guess lol. I like to enjoy a drink before workout
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  8. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Great work brother! Lol I'm glad my hoa covers snow plowing for the whole neighborhood. I hate shoveling! I'm hitting legs hard in a bit to earn my turkey and stuffing. Have a good one!!
    You too, have a great thanksgiving
  9. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I wouldn't want pill form but each to their own I guess lol. I like to enjoy a drink before workout
    I'm the same way, I like to sip on my drink before a workout.
  10. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I'm the same way, I like to sip on my drink before a workout.
    Lol word helps psychologically.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  11. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    873006

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I can go either wat but prefer drink vs pills as they absorb quicker
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  12. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I can go either wat but prefer drink vs pills as they absorb quicker
    I prefer pills for anything I take at night and powders for day time supps
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Today was shoulders and I normally don't do all these supersets but the energy I had from level ll was great and I didn't want to stop lifting

    Standing BB press
    2x135x10

    Seated BB over and backs
    2x95x10(press up from the from to the back and back to the front is 1 rep)

    Wide grip BB upright rows
    4x95x10

    DB lat raises-ss-10lb plate lat raise
    4x35's x 10-ss-10 reps

    Rear DB delt raises-ss-10lb plate rear raises
    3x25's x 10-ss-10 reps

    45lb plate front raise
    3x10 reps

    10lb plate lat raise(only going halfway down and back up as high as I could go)
    2x20 reps

    Standing DB press(very strict)
    2x25's x 10

    Shoulders were pumped good and energy was crazy! Some sweating, nothing crazy yet.
  14. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sorry guys, I meant that was yesterday's workout
    Shoulders felt great!

    Name:  image-2502142678.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  435.8 KB

    Here's a pic at the end of the workout
  15. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok so today's workout was arms and the energy was the same as yesterday's, very good and the lifting just kept going. I'm really liking level ll a lot! There is zero crash what so ever. I do have to say that this is one of best clean energy supps I've ever taken. I don't like that crazy cracked out feeling and this does not give you that at all even at 1 full scoop.

    BB curl with no weight to warm up
    1x45x30 reps

    Incline DB curls
    2x35's x 10

    Ez bar close bench(I bring the bar to my chin instead of my chest to put more emphasis on the triceps)
    2x80x10

    Ez bar reverse grip overhead press
    2x80x10

    Ez bar curls
    3x80x12

    Ez bar overhead ext
    3x80x12

    Preacher curl
    3x90x12

    Ez bar reverse grip overhead ext
    3x65x12

    DB hammer curls
    3x35's x 12

    Dips(body weight)
    3x12

    One giant set
    Standing DB curls(very strict)1x35's x 10
    Feet elevated diamond push-ups 1x10 reps
    Ez bar curl 1x65x20
    Ez bar overhead ext 1x65x20

    Arms were pumped today! My rest periods were very short, sometimes only 5-10 sec.
    Great product you have here Formutech!
  16. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Extra lifting session this week!

    I normally don't lift or consume any caffeine or pre w/o's on the weekends but my brother in law wants to lift so were going to hit some back tomorrow. His favorite pre is Finaflex Ignite 2, I've given him and let him try tons of other pre's and he always goes back to ignite. He's going to try the level ll so I'll let you know from another first timer his reaction, very cool!
  17. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Extra lifting session this week!

    I normally don't lift or consume any caffeine or pre w/o's on the weekends but my brother in law wants to lift so were going to hit some back tomorrow. His favorite pre is Finaflex Ignite 2, I've given him and let him try tons of other pre's and he always goes back to ignite. He's going to try the level ll so I'll let you know from another first timer his reaction, very cool!
    I see where he's coming from Ignite 2 is one of my favs as well.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Senior Member
    02sixxer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,654
    Rep Power
    389584

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Extra lifting session this week!

    I normally don't lift or consume any caffeine or pre w/o's on the weekends but my brother in law wants to lift so were going to hit some back tomorrow. His favorite pre is Finaflex Ignite 2, I've given him and let him try tons of other pre's and he always goes back to ignite. He's going to try the level ll so I'll let you know from another first timer his reaction, very cool!

    Great, get to here from another person. Ignite is nice because it is more then a pre.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Extra lifting session this week!

    I normally don't lift or consume any caffeine or pre w/o's on the weekends but my brother in law wants to lift so were going to hit some back tomorrow. His favorite pre is Finaflex Ignite 2, I've given him and let him try tons of other pre's and he always goes back to ignite. He's going to try the level ll so I'll let you know from another first timer his reaction, very cool!
    Let me know how it goes! Go sfw dude!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wow! Where do I start. So my bro in law and I wake up, fill a shaker 3/4 with water rest ice with 1 scoop of level ll. his first reaction was "damn this stuff tastes amazing!" So we sip on it for about 20 min before heading downstairs, about 10 min into the sippage he is like "wow, I can feel this already, this is great." By the time we got downstairs he could not believe the amount of energy off 1 scoop. Long story short, the whole time we were working out he kept saying "this stuff is the S**T!" Hands down he said that this was the best pre w/o he has ever taken and he has now finally found an Ignite 2 replacement! He will be ordering some very soon, he couldn't thank me enough for letting him try a scoop!

    Back workout today was very fast paced and the sweat was Rollin! When I finished my set he did his set and back a fourth like that until all sets were completed. The energy was so incredible we just kept wanting to keep going like the energizer bunny

    Wide grip pull-ups
    3x10

    Inverted rows(1 set of each grip, wide reverse, normal wide and hammer grip)
    3x10

    BB rows
    3x135x10

    Dual DB rows-ss-hammer grip pull-ups
    3x35's x 10-ss-8 reps

    Suspension system face pulls
    3x15 reps

    Meadows rows
    3x45x12

    Chin ups
    2x10 reps

    Incline bench dual plate rows
    3x25's x 15

    Bent over reverse grip plate rows(pulling to face)
    3x45's x 12

    Toe to ceiling leg raises
    3x8 reps

    Level ll = killer workout with energy for days!
  21. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Just a as a quick FYI....we will be dropping a capsule form of Level II very shortly....

    Happy Thanksgiving
    I could definitely see that, would work out nice, and subbed! thanksgiving week is rough for me since i'm the cook.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  22. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Wow! Where do I start. So my bro in law and I wake up, fill a shaker 3/4 with water rest ice with 1 scoop of level ll. his first reaction was "damn this stuff tastes amazing!" So we sip on it for about 20 min before heading downstairs, about 10 min into the sippage he is like "wow, I can feel this already, this is great." By the time we got downstairs he could not believe the amount of energy off 1 scoop. Long story short, the whole time we were working out he kept saying "this stuff is the S**T!" Hands down he said that this was the best pre w/o he has ever taken and he has now finally found an Ignite 2 replacement! He will be ordering some very soon, he couldn't thank me enough for letting him try a scoop!

    Back workout today was very fast paced and the sweat was Rollin! When I finished my set he did his set and back a fourth like that until all sets were completed. The energy was so incredible we just kept wanting to keep going like the energizer bunny

    Wide grip pull-ups
    3x10

    Inverted rows(1 set of each grip, wide reverse, normal wide and hammer grip)
    3x10

    BB rows
    3x135x10

    Dual DB rows-ss-hammer grip pull-ups
    3x35's x 10-ss-8 reps

    Suspension system face pulls
    3x15 reps

    Meadows rows
    3x45x12

    Chin ups
    2x10 reps

    Incline bench dual plate rows
    3x25's x 15

    Bent over reverse grip plate rows(pulling to face)
    3x45's x 12

    Toe to ceiling leg raises
    3x8 reps

    Level ll = killer workout with energy for days!
    That's a whole lot of work!

    Great to hear he loved it too dude!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  23. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Is it not available at NP yet? I didn't see it and my bro in law wants some bad! He actually called me a little bit ago and that's all he wanted to talk about!
  24. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Is it not available at NP yet? I didn't see it and my bro in law wants some bad! He actually called me a little bit ago and that's all he wanted to talk about!
    I guess its not yet, its available at most other places though. I'll try to get an eta for you on getting it at the planet
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  25. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I guess its not yet, its available at most other places though. I'll try to get an eta for you on getting it at the planet
    Cool thanks
  26. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I guess its not yet, its available at most other places though. I'll try to get an eta for you on getting it at the planet
    Geez Swanky what's taking so long lol kidding of course
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok today was chest. I started sipping on my level ll around 6:30 and I still had amazing energy all throughout the afternoon with no crash what so ever, I finally now starting to get tired.

    Flat BB bench
    185x10
    205x8
    225x8
    235x8

    Incline DB press-ss- dips
    3x75's x 10-ss-8 reps

    Incline BB press
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10

    Depth push-ups
    3x15 reps

    Reverse grip flat bench
    3x135x10

    Chest was pumped, felt good, energy was a flowing. I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of this s**t!
  28. Elite Member
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,113
    Rep Power
    3592131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Taking It Up A Level With Formutech


    Damn brutha your incline is about as strong as your flat!! Nice work!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  29. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice workout and log so far buddy.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  30. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Geez Swanky what's taking so long lol kidding of course
    Lol I emailed the boss but didn't hear back! I'll ask again I know he's been pretty busy!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  31. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,981
    Rep Power
    7167087

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Ok today was chest. I started sipping on my level ll around 6:30 and I still had amazing energy all throughout the afternoon with no crash what so ever, I finally now starting to get tired.

    Flat BB bench
    185x10
    205x8
    225x8
    235x8

    Incline DB press-ss- dips
    3x75's x 10-ss-8 reps

    Incline BB press
    135x10
    185x10
    205x10

    Depth push-ups
    3x15 reps

    Reverse grip flat bench
    3x135x10

    Chest was pumped, felt good, energy was a flowing. I don't know what I'm going to do when I run out of this s**t!
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Damn brutha your incline is about as strong as your flat!! Nice work!
    Agreed with Reggie on this! Really balanced strength, its great to see. Many people totally neglect incline or use it as an auxiliary so it remains much weaker than flat. Incline is where you get the best thickness in your lower pecs from. A great incline = superior esthetics imo
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  32. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Damn brutha your incline is about as strong as your flat!! Nice work!
    Thanks man, my incline is gettin up there!
  33. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nice workout and log so far buddy.
    Thanks, I'm really enjoying this supp a lot!
  34. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Agreed with Reggie on this! Really balanced strength, its great to see. Many people totally neglect incline or use it as an auxiliary so it remains much weaker than flat. Incline is where you get the best thickness in your lower pecs from. A great incline = superior esthetics imo
    I have always tried to go as heavy as I could on incline. My chest is one of my strong points for sure.
  35. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,170
    Rep Power
    1217171

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    Thanks, I'm really enjoying this supp a lot!
    I enjoyed the 10day sample I had gotten as well. Can't wait to give a whole tub a try.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  36. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    For some reason I was wide awake last night and couldn't fall asleep till after 11. Let's see what level ll is made of this morning!
  37. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Never to disappoint! Level ll jacked my a$$ up again for another sick workout
    Back baby!

    Wide pull-ups
    3x10

    Hammer pull-ups-ss-1 arm DB rows
    3x10 reps-ss-3x75's x 10

    Meadows rows-ss-chins
    3x55x10-ss-3x8 reps

    Reverse grip inverted row-ss-incline bench 45lb plate rows
    3x10 reps-ss-3x8 reps

    Wide grip inverted rows-ss-suspension system face pulls
    3x10 reps -ss-3x8 reps

    1arm suspension rows-ss-hammer inverted rows
    2x5 reps per arm -ss- 2x6 reps

    Instead of all the heavy crazy movements I went with a bunch of supersets which were fun as hell! Sometimes you just have to switch s**t up! I went from zero energy to lets just keep on going and lift some more s**t! Great workout, huge pump with all the volume, but what got me there, level ll! Dats right boys, level ll is crazy, the type of energy you needed back in the day when all you did was hit the bars and then you needed to wake up early as hell to hit the gym! This is the ticket
  38. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Power
    873006

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Reverse grip inverted row-ss-incline bench 45lb plate rows

    Do you have a picture of this...trying to figure this out
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  39. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The inverted row

    Instead of normal over hand grip rows I do underhand rows.

    Plate rows

    Take a bench put it on an incline, put your chest on the back incline part where normally your head goes, hold 45 lb plates to where the plates are just touching or right above the floor and row up, trying to make your elbows touch the ceiling.

    How this helps, I don't have any pics or a workout partner to take a pic for me.
  40. Elite Member
    pete8407's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    6,762
    Rep Power
    3117143

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Leg day fellas! I decided to go lighter but add supersets and shorten my rest periods

    Body weight squat -ss-squat
    3x10 reps-ss-135x10

    Hack squat-ss-box jumps
    3x135x10-ss-10 reps

    BB stiff deads-ss-body weight alt lunges
    3x135x10-ss-10 reps per leg

    Leg ext
    7x90x10

    Lying leg curl
    7x45x8
    For the leg ext and leg curl my rest time in between sets were 5 sec.

    Toe elevated standing calf raises-ss-squat holding a 45lb plate
    20 reps-ss-10 reps

    Squat while holding a BB over my head
    1 sets-10 reps

    The thermo kicked in today! I had a real good sweat going on for sure!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Take fat burning to the next Level with Formutech! GTHIH
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:55 PM
  2. Came here to take it up a level: looking to summer bulk
    By ginger man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 10:35 PM
  3. Something to take it up at notch!
    By Will Wagner in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 01:50 AM
  4. PhysiqueFreak takes it to NEW levels with IBE's Formex (sponsored)
    By PhysiqueFreak in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 10:57 AM
  5. Kicking it up a notch with ECA
    By Stallion83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 12:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in