Endosurge Turbo Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Will do. I was late for mu appointment yesterday so he couldnt see me. Had to reschedule for Friday.
    I missed the gym last night. Im actually now trying to bulk down a bit because I have a Salsa show case in the 21st and I have been told I look too stiff. I feel im actually over dancing to make up for my bulkiness. This will be my third show case but im still nervous; plus im stressed because my girl is not with me.
    please don't tell me you have a white suit like travolta in saturday night fever, lol.

    you ever hear of a song by santa esmerelad called 'don't let me be misunderstood'? a cuban guy in my division in the navy used to play it all the time...when you said salsa made me think of that song, lol.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    please don't tell me you have a white suit like travolta in saturday night fever, lol. you ever hear of a song by santa esmerelad called 'don't let me be misunderstood'? a cuban guy in my division in the navy used to play it all the time...when you said salsa made me think of that song, lol.
    LOL!! No i never heard of it. Im more of a Bachata guy. I just took up Salsa because its so popular but now I like some if it. Mostly Colombian.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    LOL!! No i never heard of it. Im more of a Bachata guy. I just took up Salsa because its so popular but now I like some if it. Mostly Colombian.
    lol...i think that song was more disco than salsa, that guy used to get dressed up and go to clubs a lot when ship was in port...he did get a lot of chics though, but that was in late 70's.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Name:  Salsa.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  117.9 KB
    yup...a lot of bulk for a dancer, lol.

  5. I couldnt go to the gym last night. I was too tired from dance class and being stressed out about the show case and missing my girl. I will go tonight.

  6. so what are your thoughts on the product so far?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Too tired from dance class to train?? Lol just messing with ya
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    so what are your thoughts on the product so far?
    I believe it has helped me keep much of my gains and MOST important helped me to recover my libido from my cycle. Which to me at 44 years of age is even more important.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Too tired from dance class to train?? Lol just messing with ya
    Im really stressed. Dancing is a lot of cardio and as i have mentioned i am on low calorie diet.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I believe it has helped me keep much of my gains and MOST important helped me to recover my libido from my cycle. Which to me at 44 years of age is even more important.
    very nice.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I believe it has helped me keep much of my gains and MOST important helped me to recover my libido from my cycle. Which to me at 44 years of age is even more important.
    So, it did exactly what you were hoping it would?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    So, it did exactly what you were hoping it would?
    Yes!! With the exception of Prolactrone this is the only OTC supplement that has done what it claimed it would do that I needed it to do.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Yes!! With the exception of Prolactrone this is the only OTC supplement that has done what it claimed it would do that I needed it to do.
    Very good to hear. I know alot of supps get talked up alot and I hate to see ppl waste money.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  14. Ok great news, my doctor agreed to blood tests today for my pre op for my colonoscopy and cyst removal on my back. I asked for Total and Free Test, estrogen and Prolactine. I reminded him that my last test I had high estrogen so id like to retest. He agreed.
    So now i can give you guys actual medical results not just how i feel. I will scan and post sometime next week when I get the results back.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Ok great news, my doctor agreed to blood tests today for my pre op for my colonoscopy and cyst removal on my back. I asked for Total and Free Test, estrogen and Prolactine. I reminded him that my last test I had high estrogen so id like to retest. He agreed.
    So now i can give you guys actual medical results not just how i feel. I will scan and post sometime next week when I get the results back.
    nice.

  16. My weight has gone up from 185-187 to 189-191. I havent checked my body fat% but is this normal?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    My weight has gone up from 185-187 to 189-191. I havent checked my body fat% but is this normal?
    what happened to 188? lol

    hows your diet looking?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  18. He's gaining weight so fast that 188 didn't stand a chance

  19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    what happened to 188? lol

    hows your diet looking?
    this

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    what happened to 188? lol hows your diet looking?
    It hasnt been that clean but it has been low cal.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    He's gaining weight so fast that 188 didn't stand a chance
    LOL!!

  22. is weight still going up?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    is weight still going up?
    I just checked my body fat and its 11.6%, up from 10.7%.
    No, my weight is still at 189 lbs. Must be my diet.

  24. Maybe you need to mix in some Tango to drop an lb or two.

  25. The bloods came back.
    My Total Test was 486, kind of low even for my age, its usually at 502.
    Free Test is 10. Lower than my previous test and only 2% of Total which is normal so I dont see Endosurge increasing it.
    Prolactine was surprisingly high at 27.5!
    Estrogen as usual they ****ed up again and didnt give them the right color top and they didnt do it.

  26. how long has it been since you started endosurge? Free Test products usually take 4 weeks area to kick in (at least in my experiences). Im on it now as well and my libido is low and everything but thats typical for estro type products like this for me. Then in probably 2 weeks it will hit me and ill be going hard.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    how long has it been since you started endosurge? Free Test products usually take 4 weeks area to kick in (at least in my experiences). Im on it now as well and my libido is low and everything but thats typical for estro type products like this for me. Then in probably 2 weeks it will hit me and ill be going hard.
    Tomorrow will make it exactly 4 weeks. I took this blood test 5 days ago.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Tomorrow will make it exactly 4 weeks. I took this blood test 5 days ago.
    with the 2 blood tests, did you get them done at the same time in the morning?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  29. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    with the 2 blood tests, did you get them done at the same time in the morning?
    They were both done in the afternoon.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    They were both done in the afternoon.
    really? usually test and other hormones are done early in the morning around 8AM.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  31. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    with the 2 blood tests, did you get them done at the same time in the morning?
    And why would my Prolactine be high? I really ****ing pissed that my ass hole doctor didnt put the right color cap on the vile and they didnt test for estrogen. There is always some God damned issue with my estrogen tests, either they take forever to come back or the lab damaged the vile or my doctor forgot to order them. I'm so pissed. I've been off cycle now for 12 weeks and I know I'm 44 and my Total test is not supposed to be high but 486 is a little low. It should be 500 at my age no?

    I want to go on my next cycle real bad but I dont want my prolactine to be this high before I go on it.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    really? usually test and other hormones are done early in the morning around 8AM.
    Yes, that's what an endo specialists would do. My doctor is a GP. But regardless at least we're comparing apples and apples because both were done in the afternoon.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    Yes, that's what an endo specialists would do. My doctor is a GP. But regardless at least we're comparing apples and apples because both were done in the afternoon.
    Yeah but hormones fluctuate throughout the day. Still would like to see a morning test for comparison.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  34. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Yeah but hormones fluctuate throughout the day. Still would like to see a morning test for comparison.
    Right but even if I were to take a morning exam and the test was higher, you couldn't compare that to my test 4 weeks ago because I took that in the afternoon. We know Test should be higher in the morning, the question is the difference between then and now and as I said, both were taken in the afternoon.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    Right but even if I were to take a morning exam and the test was higher, you couldn't compare that to my test 4 weeks ago because I took that in the afternoon. We know Test should be higher in the morning, the question is the difference between then and now and as I said, both were taken in the afternoon.
    with all the issues and questions you seen to be having, i would ask for a reference to see an endo.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    with all the issues and questions you seen to be having, i would ask for a reference to see an endo.
    I did. I have an appointment on Monday. In the mean time I am back in Caber and Clomid.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post

    I did. I have an appointment on Monday. In the mean time I am back in Caber and Clomid.
    I'm not sure I would self medicate before an appointment witg an endo, it could skew your numbers and make it harder to get the help you need.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by JoeBrooklyn View Post
    I did. I have an appointment on Monday. In the mean time I am back in Caber and Clomid.
    maybe put a hold on the caber and clomid...if he orders new bloods the clomid and caber might skew results.

    if you have chosen to let an endo help you sort thru your problems then let him...

    if you have chosen to self medicate then why mess with the endo?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    maybe put a hold on the caber and clomid...if he orders new bloods the clomid and caber might skew results. if you have chosen to let an endo help you sort thru your problems then let him... if you have chosen to self medicate then why mess with the endo?
    Because i have read that increased prolactin production may be a sign of a pituitary tumor.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EndoSurge Turbo
    By dsade in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 231
    Last Post: 11-28-2013, 10:19 AM
  2. Endosurge Turbo premier is Thursday! 5 loggers needed!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 02:33 PM
  3. BPS EndoSurge Turbo Testosterone Elevation (Sponsored Log)
    By braskibra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 04:52 PM
  4. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Log in
Log in