Endosurge Turbo Log

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Ok, I will begin my introductory log now.

I am 44, I've been lifting weights on and off since I was 15. The biggest lapses in my weight training was when I was in the Army from 1988-1992 (ages 19-23) and from 2001-2007 (ages 32-38).

I have been currently off cycle now for 8 weeks and off original PCT for 4 weeks but had to do an extended PCT 1 week after which ended Sunday the 17th of November.
Currently all I am on is Vitamin D at 5,000IUs (as of tomorrow, I was doing 10,000IUs), Vitamin C at 1,000mg, DAA at 3mg and just started Prolactrone again Today at 3 pills per day. Tomorrow I will start Endosurge Turbo taking 2 pills 3 times per day.

My training style is 6-10 reps but now that I'm off cycle I will do one work out at 6-10 reps and one at 10-12 reps. I am currently in week 4 of super setting my biceps and triceps and chest. After this week I will go back to normal training. My cardio consists of 1 minutes sprints at 10 mph and walking 1 minute at 3.5 mph 4 times. Then Abs, one day I will do sit-ups, another crunches, another leg raisers and another the Ab Machine.

Diet right now is moderate carbs at 45%-50%, fat 15%-20% and protein at 35%-40%. Training days my caloric intake is at a 10%-15% deficit and non-trainign days it's at 15%-20% deficit.

I got bloods done 1 week ago today. My Total Test was 660, Free Test was 14.66, prolactine at 12.4, FSH at 24.1, LH and estrogen had to do over again today because the lab said the vile was damaged.

And a funny story about my crazy ex-wife.
There was this women that worked with me when we were both Sr. Financial Analysts. We hated each others guts. I use to pray for God to kill her.
One day she made chocolate brownies (everyone who knows me for 5 minutes knows that I am a chocolate fiend). She offered 2 to me as a gesture of good will. I accepted and said thank you. I ate one and decided to save the other for later. Later came and I didn't eat it, so I brought it home. When I got home I put it in the fridge and went out to see a client. As I was out my wife calls me and asks me who gave me the brownie. I told her it was Sara and she knows how much we hated each other. Well, my ex-wife freaked out and began to curse me out saying she will never bake anything for me again. I was left in shock, wondering what I had done wrong.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In it! Jim is saying he is subscribed to your log

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I forgot to mention, I'm 187 lbs. and 10.6% body fat right now.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice start bro!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you
You bet man! Our paths to this point are very similar. I'm 41 and started lifting at age 12 (would've been the same year you started) I took time off in my early 20s as well as all of my 30s.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
You bet man! Our paths to this point are very similar. I'm 41 and started lifting at age 12 (would've been the same year you started) I took time off in my early 20s as well as all of my 30s.
Did you take time off in your early 20's because of the military?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Partially because of that and I was more interested in getting drunk and hooking up with girls

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Following this. (Joe, that means I am following this...lol)

I used to love OG Endosurge and finished up my stash only to find that the ingredient profile changed. I am interested to see how you like this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed...

joe, a little advice...never tell your woman you accepted a gift from another woman.

while we are on the subject, never tell her that her a$$ looks fat in yoga pants either....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed...

joe, a little advice...never tell your woman you accepted a gift from another woman.

while we are on the subject, never tell her that her a$$ looks fat in yoga pants either....
The fatter the better!

I am currently following this supplement and training log here on anabolicminds and will continue to track your progression as the log continues

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Following this. (Joe, that means I am following this...lol)

I used to love OG Endosurge and finished up my stash only to find that the ingredient profile changed. I am interested to see how you like this.
You're funny!!

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
subbed...

The girls I date like being told they have a big ass.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Today was day 1. I have taken 4 pills so far. 2 this morning and 2 in the afternoon.
I have had 3 meals so far and will train tonight. I go to the gym between 11PM and 12 Midnight.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was day 1. I have taken 4 pills so far. 2 this morning and 2 in the afternoon.
I have had 3 meals so far and will train tonight. I go to the gym between 11PM and 12 Midnight.
That's some late training, you sleep in late?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I wish i could workout that late.
I dont like working out late. I want to get up at 1030 AM everyday, eat and rest and prepare for the gym at 430pm and then go home and eat some more. But I need money. So I have to work and they require me to come in between 9 am-5pm. I havent figured out a way for someone to guve me money without working 9-5. I see fire men working out and eaging and competing and making a lot of money. It sucks being an accountant.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck with the workout...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont like working out late. I want to get up at 1030 AM everyday, eat and rest and prepare for the gym at 430pm and then go home and eat some more. But I need money. So I have to work and they require me to come in between 9 am-5pm. I havent figured out a way for someone to guve me money without working 9-5. I see fire men working out and eaging and competing and making a lot of money. It sucks being an accountant.
I like to workout late cause the gym is empty and I have had the majority of my carbs and protein. I mix it up but I hate going when the gym is packed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like to workout late cause the gym is empty and I have had the majority of my carbs and protein. I mix it up but I hate going when the gym is packed.
i agree...either really early or really late!!!

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Today is day 3. I have increased my cardio and decreased my caloric intake. My caloric intake is now more than 15% deficit. Although my cardio feels great and so do my ab work outs, I feel weaker and more spent with weight lifting. I have been off cycle now for almost 9 weeks (as of Sunday). This is the longest I have ever gone off cycle since I started 4 years ago. I am itching to get back on cycle but I know I need to give my body at least 14 weeks break. Also, I want to do this Endosurge log and not have AAS cloud my results.

I have felt a small increase in my libido. I'm not sure if that's what I'm supposed to feel at this time or if it's just a placebo affect. I banged my sexy Thai girl-friend this morning. I just love and lust her so much.

Also, I dropped 2 lbs. in 3 days, maybe water weight. My body fat is up to 10.6% from 10.3%. I don't think that's good.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Oh, forgot to mention, I got my LH results back and they are 16.1. My Estrogen is still pending.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today is day 3. I have increased my cardio and decreased my caloric intake. My caloric intake is now more than 15% deficit. Although my cardio feels great and so do my ab work outs, I feel weaker and more spent with weight lifting. I have been off cycle now for almost 9 weeks (as of Sunday). This is the longest I have ever gone off cycle since I started 4 years ago. I am itching to get back on cycle but I know I need to give my body at least 14 weeks break. Also, I want to do this Endosurge log and not have AAS cloud my results.

I have felt a small increase in my libido. I'm not sure if that's what I'm supposed to feel at this time or if it's just a placebo affect. I banged my sexy Thai girl-friend this morning. I just love and lust her so much.

Also, I dropped 2 lbs. in 3 days, maybe water weight. My body fat is up to 10.6% from 10.3%. I don't think that's good.
it's common to lose strength while in cal deficet....also as much as you use aas it stands to reason that being off them for 9 weeks would result is at least some loss of strength. endosurge may help offset this to some degree, once it has a chance to fully kick in....

you noticing better sleep, or vivid dreams?

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
it's common to lose strength while in cal deficet....also as much as you use aas it stands to reason that being off them for 9 weeks would result is at least some loss of strength. endosurge may help offset this to some degree, once it has a chance to fully kick in.... you noticing better sleep, or vivid dreams?
Sleep is better but my dreams are normally very vivid to begin with so I dont notice any difference there yet.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's common to lose strength while in cal deficet....also as much as you use aas it stands to reason that being off them for 9 weeks would result is at least some loss of strength. endosurge may help offset this to some degree, once it has a chance to fully kick in....

you noticing better sleep, or vivid dreams?
Agreed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sleep is better but my dreams are normally very vivid to begin with so I dont notice any difference there yet.
thanks, something to look for, maybe....

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
So far today I have only taken in 75% of my caloric intake.

Im also very horny.
Sexed the girl friend this morning. I had the day off because I had to go to the Proctologist but so far jerked off three times.

The girl friend is not home from work yet. I cant wait to suck on that sweet Asian vagina. Is this Endosurge doing this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Im also very horny.
Sexed the girl friend this morning. I had the day off because I had to go to the Proctologist but so far jerked off three times.

The girl friend is not home from work yet. I cant wait to suck on that sweet Asian vagina. Is this Endosurge doing this?
well...i certainly hope it isn't the visit to the proctologist

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im also very horny.

Attachments

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lmao well this certainly took a turn

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.

Can anyone explain this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got my estrogen numbers back, they are 120! Why? Ive been off cycle for 8 weeks, of which I was on PCT for 6 and only taking Clomid, Novladex, DAA, Bulbine and Vitamin D. WTF? No wonder Ive been crying like a women thinking about my girl going back to Thailand.

Can anyone explain this?
if it were me i might think about having it re-tested...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
120 is insane, though. I know guys in the middle of cycle that run numbers lower than that.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
Work outs still feel good except that with my low caloric intake I feel spent sooner.

Im horny as hell and Im not crying over Bachata songs anymore so I think my estrogen has come down.

Im convinced this Endosurge is making me horny.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Work outs still feel good except that with my low caloric intake I feel spent sooner.

Im horny as hell and Im not crying over Bachata songs anymore so I think my estrogen has come down.

Im convinced this Endosurge is making me horny.
Less calories usually add up to less energy. I was hooked on fasted training for awhile for some crazy reason and my training was always subpar.