30 day feedback log on DCP 2.0 by BPS

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be running DCP 2.0 for the next month,it was in today's mail when I got home from work so my trial begins tomorrow. Disclaimer: My keyboard,while being brand new,does not seem to allow for spacing...so intil I master it,I apologize for the one paragraph postings..... I dosed 2 caps with dinner,didn't expect to notice anything but there was/is somewhat of an annoying fruity "after taste".Not a big drawback by any means.Well,I ran DCP for RPN way back in 2006,when the original version was released.I gotta say that DCP 2.0 has a very attractive writeup and with some of the actives apparently showing a positive effect in osteoblast formation,this product may very well become a year round staple for me.At 37,I have the joints of a much older man so if the dosing is sufficient (WRT improving bone/joint health) then coupled with its effects on promoting a leaner phenotype,I'll rock this jawn year round..............more to come over the next couple of days as I note its effects while training.

My log on the original DCP...for comparison sake. http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/22700-my-trial-dcp

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2nd day in,been dosing 2 caps w/breakfast,lunch & dinner.

Not much to report as of yet but it seems like I am sweating more than usual during physical activity.My work schedule has been pretty tight,haven't been making it to the gym much lately but I work in landscape construction so I do get in a decent amount of physical activity every day of my work week.I believe working,along with DCP 2.0 and a modest calorie deficit,will be adequate for some positive changes in body composition.

I expect to get in 2-3 weight training sessions per week,when I have the time after side work is completed over the next couple of weeks.For the time being,I'll only be lifting 1-2 days per week.ideally,I like to train full body every other day,with 2 heavier days and one lighter day in the middle of my split to avoid overtraining.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brother!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the DCP treating you?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pretty well.I have been eating sloppily and b/w has stayed the same.

I'm not training much now due to a reoccurring shoulder injury that has flared back up over the past couple weeks.I am able to lift at a lighter clip;while avoiding most pressing motions.I haven't lost weight but given that I'm not training with comparable poundages (and no Oly lifting,which I normally do a **** ton of) ,the fact that I haven't gained an appreciable amount of b/f and have noticed a raise in body temp after dosing DNP,I think DCP is working as advertised.

No appreciable effect on joint pain,but in all honesty,I wasn't really expecting much relief to be had there.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed that my diet could be fairly dirty at times and wouldn't gain weight as well. When my diet was clean I would shed weight. I agree it absolutely delivers what it promises.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed that my diet could be fairly dirty at times and wouldn't gain weight as well. When my diet was clean I would shed weight. I agree it absolutely delivers what it promises.
I was thinking of using it as a fat gain inhibitor during a bulk, as it sounds like it would be especially good for that (compared to other supps on the market).

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the DCP treating you?
Argh,I just entered a long reply and thought it went thru....clicked back to edit it and it wasn't there...so..

The DCP is treating me pretty well,it's definitely having a nutrient partitioning and thermogenic effect.I've been eating kinda ****ty and drinking a decent amount too and I have not gained any weight....at least for this past week.

I had started out on a recomp angle but a few days in I reinjured my shoulder and suspended my DCP usage and training.Back to training now,lighter poundages and avoiding pressing lifts.
That said,I have most of the bottle left so I'll get in a full log over/about the next 3 weeks.I'd have liked to kept this going but at least,it'll be a steady thing for the next few weeks now.

I normally sweat a lot,seeing an increase in sweating from DCP but I sweat so much anyway,it's hardly something I can quantify as a palpable side effect.I assume that if any benefit is seen on joint health,it'll come after the 2 week mark (of consistent dosing),which I have not hit so hopefully,as I get back into a mild deficit,a recomp/fat loss will be in full swing.Albeit slowly,hehe...as I'm not using any androgens at the moment.

I'd have loved to run this while on test and var but I have to take a extended vay-cay from my ...ummm...beloved two recomp assistment agents.

That said,I'm not using anything other than DCP (not even creatine or green tea extract) so this will make for a good test for DCP 2.0.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Argh,I just entered a long reply and thought it went thru....clicked back to edit it and it wasn't there...so..

The DCP is treating me pretty well,it's definitely having a nutrient partitioning and thermogenic effect.I've been eating kinda ****ty and drinking a decent amount too and I have not gained any weight....at least for this past week.

I had started out on a recomp angle but a few days in I reinjured my shoulder and suspended my DCP usage and training.Back to training now,lighter poundages and avoiding pressing lifts.
That said,I have most of the bottle left so I'll get in a full log over/about the next 3 weeks.I'd have liked to kept this going but at least,it'll be a steady thing for the next few weeks now.

I normally sweat a lot,seeing an increase in sweating from DCP but I sweat so much anyway,it's hardly something I can quantify as a palpable side effect.I assume that if any benefit is seen on joint health,it'll come after the 2 week mark (of consistent dosing),which I have not hit so hopefully,as I get back into a mild deficit,a recomp/fat loss will be in full swing.Albeit slowly,hehe...as I'm not using any androgens at the moment.

I'd have loved to run this while on test and var but I have to take a extended vay-cay from my ...ummm...beloved two recomp assistment agents.

That said,I'm not using anything other than DCP (not even creatine or green tea extract) so this will make for a good test for DCP 2.0.
see post #8....i like this one better anyways, lol.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of using it as a fat gain inhibitor during a bulk, as it sounds like it would be especially good for that (compared to other supps on the market).
Well,I don't want to give people the impression that they can can eat at a large surplus over an extended period of time and not gain any weight.Basically,it does work to assist in nutrient partitioning but I think anything can only do so much in that regard.IOW,when you use it daily and once a week,have a sloppy reefed...that is when it'll work.

...not after a week of eating large pizzas everyday.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
see post #8....i like this one better anyways, lol.
haha,yeah right.But yeah,there was more to that first post than what you see now.

Backspace button=loss of text>very annoying>Colin Hulk Smash.

Eh,yeah.

Whatever.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well,I don't want to give people the impression that they can can eat at a large surplus over an extended period of time and not gain any weight.Basically,it does work to assist in nutrient partitioning but I think anything can only do so much in that regard.IOW,when you use it daily and once a week,have a sloppy reefed...that is when it'll work.

...not after a week of eating large pizzas everyday.
Of course, when gaining weight some fat will be accumulated, but a lot of the ingredients in the formula look to inhibit fat gain, which could be helpful.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha,yeah right.But yeah,there was more to that first post than what you see now.

Backspace button=loss of text>very annoying>Colin Hulk Smash.

Eh,yeah.

Whatever.
just playin...hell i have done that more times than i care to remember, lol.

btw-is it scopolitln that is suppossed to improve joint health?
you are the 1st i have heard mention joint improvement from dcp 2.0.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just playin...hell i have done that more times than i care to remember, lol.

btw-is it scopolitln that is suppossed to improve joint health?
you are the 1st i have heard mention joint improvement from dcp 2.0.
The momordin has anti inflammatory effects.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i will be curious to see if it has any effect on colins shoulder...
T,check out the writeup on DCP 2.0...I can;t remember offhand but there are 2-3 actives in DCP 2.0 which have published research on promoting joint health.
I haven;'t noticed any acute improvement yet on my shoulder but I do believe that the studies have merit.I did not expect this supp to do all that much WRT shoulder pain.Even deca at 500mg/week didn't have any appreciable effect on my shoulder.

In other news.....
I am definitely liking this supplement for favorable nutrient partitioning while recomping/cutting at a mild caloric deficit.My take on DCP (both versions) is that it has exercise mimetic and nutrient partitioning properties,this is what I picked up by reading the writeups and the supporting research.I do not think the term "fat gain inhibitor" can be used.
With how this run is working out,I'm sold on buying more DCP 2.0 for my own use,but personally think the price point should be $30 for a month's supply.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
T,check out the writeup on DCP 2.0...I can;t remember offhand but there are 2-3 actives in DCP 2.0 which have published research on promoting joint health.
I haven;'t noticed any acute improvement yet on my shoulder but I do believe that the studies have merit.I did not expect this supp to do all that much WRT shoulder pain.Even deca at 500mg/week didn't have any appreciable effect on my shoulder.

In other news.....
I am definitely liking this supplement for favorable nutrient partitioning while recomping/cutting at a mild caloric deficit.My take on DCP (both versions) is that it has exercise mimetic and nutrient partitioning properties,this is what I picked up by reading the writeups and the supporting research.I do not think the term "fat gain inhibitor" can be used.
With how this run is working out,I'm sold on buying more DCP 2.0 for my own use,but personally think the price point should be $30 for a month's supply.
thanks for the schooling, colin...my knowledge on dcp 2.0 is woefully inadequate, i will do my homework....

most of what i know about it is antecdotal, that is going to change!!!

glad to hear you are sold on dcp 2.0!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see your happy with the DCP 2.0!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it going my man?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any updates Colin?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man what a waste. I wish I would have been able to run this log.

I have one bottle of DCP 2.0 on the way, I just bought today.

I think I'm gonna hang on to it, till I get a few more. At 300+ lbs I think we decided I need to dose about 8 pills a day right?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think I'm gonna hang on to it, till I get a few more. At 300+ lbs I think we decided I need to dose about 8 pills a day right?
I've read some great results at that dose

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm running a promo in the company promotions section for a DCP/Vanillean stack if you're interested.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running a promo in the company promotions section for a DCP/Vanillean stack if you're interested.
Thanks Jim. I saw that. I'm waaaaaaaay too fat at the moment for before/after pics lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

2 caps at 4 times daily? or go 3/2/3?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol. I'll think about it. My before picture right now is worse its been in 4 years.

IDK, I'd have to go back and read the older logs. Any Suggestions?
for me, i would rather only have to keep track of 3 doses versus 4. so i would do the 3/2/3. if issues were to develop at 3 cap dosing then go to the 2/2/2/2.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for me, i would rather only have to keep track of 3 doses versus 4. so i would do the 3/2/3. if issues were to develop at 3 cap dosing then go to the 2/2/2/2.
Makes sense. Thanks

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any updates Colin?
Yeah,I have about a week's worth of the bottle left.

I switched up things and have been IF'ing lately,so this log is lasting longer than expected as I'm only dosing a total of 2-4 caps per day.Sometimes just 2 caps,if my eating window is only a couple hours.

I've seen some very good effects on body comp lately,I'm more than satisfied with DCP 2.0.I haven't been posting many updates as there isn't much in the way of acute effects to note; i.e.this is not a stim product and the effects are more subtle.

In all,I've cut 10 pounds since I started,with no appreciable loss in LBM and I'm not using androgens,either.

I'll make another couple entries as I go thru the rest of the bottle and will post up a final summary when I finish the bottle.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I switched up things and have been IF'ing lately,so this log is lasting longer than expected as I'm only dosing a total of 2-4 caps per day.Sometimes just 2 caps,if my eating window is only a couple hours.

I've seen some very good effects on body comp lately,I'm more than satisfied with DCP 2.0.I haven't been posting many updates as there isn't much in the way of acute effects to note; i.e.this is not a stim product and the effects are more subtle.

In all,I've cut 10 pounds since I started,with no appreciable loss in LBM and I'm not using androgens,either.

I'll make another couple entries as I go thru the rest of the bottle and will post up a final summary when I finish the bottle.
Sweet, thanks man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

10lb weight drop with little lbm loss without androgen use is outstanding, congrats!!!