30 day feedback log on DCP 2.0 by BPS

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Lol. I'll think about it. My before picture right now is worse its been in 4 years.

IDK, I'd have to go back and read the older logs. Any Suggestions?
    for me, i would rather only have to keep track of 3 doses versus 4. so i would do the 3/2/3. if issues were to develop at 3 cap dosing then go to the 2/2/2/2.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for me, i would rather only have to keep track of 3 doses versus 4. so i would do the 3/2/3. if issues were to develop at 3 cap dosing then go to the 2/2/2/2.
    Makes sense. Thanks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Makes sense. Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Any updates Colin?
    Yeah,I have about a week's worth of the bottle left.

I switched up things and have been IF'ing lately,so this log is lasting longer than expected as I'm only dosing a total of 2-4 caps per day.Sometimes just 2 caps,if my eating window is only a couple hours.

I've seen some very good effects on body comp lately,I'm more than satisfied with DCP 2.0.I haven't been posting many updates as there isn't much in the way of acute effects to note; i.e.this is not a stim product and the effects are more subtle.

In all,I've cut 10 pounds since I started,with no appreciable loss in LBM and I'm not using androgens,either.

I'll make another couple entries as I go thru the rest of the bottle and will post up a final summary when I finish the bottle.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

I switched up things and have been IF'ing lately,so this log is lasting longer than expected as I'm only dosing a total of 2-4 caps per day.Sometimes just 2 caps,if my eating window is only a couple hours.

I've seen some very good effects on body comp lately,I'm more than satisfied with DCP 2.0.I haven't been posting many updates as there isn't much in the way of acute effects to note; i.e.this is not a stim product and the effects are more subtle.

In all,I've cut 10 pounds since I started,with no appreciable loss in LBM and I'm not using androgens,either.

I'll make another couple entries as I go thru the rest of the bottle and will post up a final summary when I finish the bottle.
    Sweet, thanks man!

6. Thanks Colin
    Life's a garden, dig it

7. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

10lb weight drop with little lbm loss without androgen use is outstanding, congrats!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES AnaBeta Elite 30 day cycle log
    By amezjab in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:34 PM
  3. 30 days on Vyotech 17 HD
    By brownstown89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 01:54 AM