EBF PES USP MN log for size

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. 169.8


    Upping cals to 2450.

    Now question for all those that cook

    When making ffround turkey beef chicken ect and it's 93/7 meat.

    I tend to dump out some of the fat. Not bc I don't want it. Just that the food holds the seasoning and metabolic powder a bit better with less liquid.

    So how much fat am I losing? 10g? 30?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    169.8

    Upping cals to 2450.

    Now question for all those that cook

    When making ffround turkey beef chicken ect and it's 93/7 meat.

    I tend to dump out some of the fat. Not bc I don't want it. Just that the food holds the seasoning and metabolic powder a bit better with less liquid.

    So how much fat am I losing? 10g? 30?
    In for info
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    169.8


    Upping cals to 2450.

    Now question for all those that cook

    When making ffround turkey beef chicken ect and it's 93/7 meat.

    I tend to dump out some of the fat. Not bc I don't want it. Just that the food holds the seasoning and metabolic powder a bit better with less liquid.

    So how much fat am I losing? 10g? 30?
    I'm not sure, but you might try dumping the fat into a tupperware container, weighing the container on a food scale, then emptying the fat and re-weighing to see what the difference is.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    169.8


    Upping cals to 2450.

    Now question for all those that cook

    When making ffround turkey beef chicken ect and it's 93/7 meat.

    I tend to dump out some of the fat. Not bc I don't want it. Just that the food holds the seasoning and metabolic powder a bit better with less liquid.

    So how much fat am I losing? 10g? 30?
    Doesnt matter, go off the package you buy it. If its raw, weigh it raw, if its cooked weigh it cooked
    my meat comes raw/cooked (for info)
    same with chicken

    If not.. grab a generic 93/7 or chicken offline for raw/cooked and follow it and be consistent, trying to nit pick 20 calories is going to cause more headaches/stress than you need. The bottom line is be consistent with how you weigh your food weather it be raw or cooked. That is what matters most.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Doesnt matter, go off the package you buy it. If its raw, weigh it raw, if its cooked weigh it cooked
    my meat comes raw/cooked (for info)
    same with chicken

    If not.. grab a generic 93/7 or chicken offline for raw/cooked and follow it and be consistent, trying to nit pick 20 calories is going to cause more headaches/stress than you need. The bottom line is be consistent with how you weigh your food weather it be raw or cooked. That is what matters most.
    I'm consisten with that, I added a vegan protein shake from garden of life called raw meal just incase

    Today I started all products except X factor and the arimistane.

    Arimistane ill start next week, X factor I hope tomorrow

    Looking forward to adding mass.

    Cals at 2450

    Dropping cardio to 30 min on lifting days. Keeping it at 40 on non lifting.

    Since I'm doing backloading. I believe I can add up to 30g carb post workout since I train in the mornin

    Ill be adding in intra fuel with amino active post workout then waiting a bit before eating my chicken and pb. So insulin levels are lowered
    •   
       


  6. IN!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  7. Today tons of chest and back


    Maybe 14 sets chest 16 sets back. All rowing

    Macros
    243 protein
    250 cab
    25 fiber
    43 fat

    Cals 2475

    Started all supplements again. Tomorrow will be arms and shoulders

    Shoulders will be all laterals

    Vascularity has been absolutely crazy lately in my arms.

    I'm usin that underground **** I told you about. Doubling up on it all tho

    When I was using it Friday for close grip bench I would get the ba tingles in my legs every time I lowered the weight and tingles in my ears when I raised it. So ****ing weird

    Creatine started is green mag. But won't be taking it on the days I take axion by ans due to creatine content.

    It's been a day on everything so far so I don't notice anything

  8. 11/24 weight 170.4


    11/25 weight 168.4

    Dropping cardio to 25 min from now on. Except non lifting will always remain 40 u til I decide to do hiit

    Cals will be 2450 maybe a tad more

    Can't wait to come home and cook

  9. Just got some mass hgh from Lecheek in


    Woooo.

    Let the leangains begin!!!

  10. ^^^

    Looking insanely lean! Gotta love Matt for hooking it up, nobody cranks out the innovation as quickly as him.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    ^^^

    Looking insanely lean! Gotta love Matt for hooking it up, nobody cranks out the innovation as quickly as him.
    You checked the Instagram?

    I'm getting leaner oddly enough. Feeling great tho

  12. Cams yesterday


    2457
    248 carb
    236 pro
    48 fat
    4 fiber

    But I ate mad broccoli

    Took mass hgh last night before bed and ended up going out to meet a friend.

    When I got out of bed tho I was vascular as ****.

    Ill let you guys know about the sleep tonight from it but to early to tell anything especially with not sleeping right away from it.

    Weight this am 168.8

  13. Just checked the tracking and made sure that X-Factor got to you. Cant wait to see how you progress even further with that added into the stack!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Just checked the tracking and made sure that X-Factor got to you. Cant wait to see how you progress even further with that added into the stack!
    Broski

    Popped 4 pre workout

    I think ill do 5 pre workout moving forward since I lift 5x a week a bottle will last 4 weeks since it's 100 caps.

    I'm actually bak at the gym now for more leg destruction

  15. Been having some serious gas as if lately,


    I think it may have to do with the daa, a pre workout with creatine, or the digestive enzyme probiotic I'm taking at night

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Been having some serious gas as if lately,

    I think it may have to do with the daa, a pre workout with creatine, or the digestive enzyme probiotic I'm taking at night
    Ahh. Maybe the liquid multi

  17. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Been having some serious gas as if lately, I think it may have to do with the daa, a pre workout with creatine, or the digestive enzyme probiotic I'm taking at night
    Me as well. Some serious GI issues. Can't figure it out. Only thing changed is I upped my fat intake a bit. Hope u feel better brother!
    Independent

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Been having some serious gas as if lately,


    I think it may have to do with the daa, a pre workout with creatine, or the digestive enzyme probiotic I'm taking at night
    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Ahh. Maybe the liquid multi
    Its proabably due to the dramatic swing from hard dieting to cheat day, back to cleaner and additional supps all rolled up. My insides go nuts when I go from a cut to a bulk or vice versa as well as just about anytime I add a new supp.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post

    Its proabably due to the dramatic swing from hard dieting to cheat day, back to cleaner and additional supps all rolled up. My insides go nuts when I go from a cut to a bulk or vice versa as well as just about anytime I add a new supp.
    My calories are not much higher now.

    I really gotta say I think it's the multi. But tody is keto day

    Tomorrow will record weight see where I'm at and make my decision on adding in more calories, or not.

    If I'm higher then 170 ill keep everything the same for a few more days.

    I haven't **** today and I was 171 when I woke up

    My salt and carbs have been high ish.

    Carbs 225-250 and salt like 6g. So tomorrow is a good determinant of weight

    Very afraid to get fat so everything will come on slow. I I'm lucky ill add 4 lbs by Xmas all lean.

    Or ill lean out and look a little fuller from the reverse dieting. I've been waking up pretty ripped ip

  20. Sleep today was awesome!!!


    Mass hgh definitely helped me get to sleep and wake up rested.

    Much needed bc today is an off day and I'm sore as ****

  21. 172.6 today


    A lil over 2 hour depletion workout then 25 min cardio



    Still lean.

  22. And after slamming a ton of water salt and liquid cals I'm 171.6

    Guess I was holding water. Whatever

    Going to enjoy. But hopefully not go to crazy

    Happy thanksgiving everyone

  23. Diabetes for me would have been highly possible


    However 12 recompadrol 8 scoops mp. 12 defuse

    16 maybe 22 digestive digestive enzymes. But I mixed a few

    One b complex and 1 ephedrine.

    Ithink it's safe to say ill **** all this iut

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Diabetes for me would have been highly possible


    However 12 recompadrol 8 scoops mp. 12 defuse

    16 maybe 22 digestive digestive enzymes. But I mixed a few

    One b complex and 1 ephedrine.

    Ithink it's safe to say ill **** all this iut

    Holy ****! Please keep us posted in the 'outcome'...
    Building my best body "for me"!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ms_mac View Post

    Holy ****! Please keep us posted in the 'outcome'...
    Just popped 4 more defuse pre bed w all supplements.

    I was sooooo veiny n dry after food was no longer making my stomach distended.

    So cool

    Exhausted. No stomach issues yet

  26. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Sleep today was awesome!!!


    Mass hgh definitely helped me get to sleep and wake up rested.

    Much needed bc today is an off day and I'm sore as ****
    Nice to see the Mass HGH helped you sleep.
    FOCUSED NUTRITION REP
    https://www.facebook.com/focusednutrition1/?fref=ts

  27. I woke up 171 today

    That means I'm lighter. And for whatever reason I'm still not ****ting! Wtf

  28. I got some prime in


    300 caps. Woop!!!

    Nutraplanet will have more mp Wednesday sent it out today

  29. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Diabetes for me would have been highly possible


    However 12 recompadrol 8 scoops mp. 12 defuse

    16 maybe 22 digestive digestive enzymes. But I mixed a few

    One b complex and 1 ephedrine.

    Ithink it's safe to say ill **** all this iut
    Holy tamole!!

    Happy Thanksgiving, sounds like you had quite the stack to prep for an epic cheat meal.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  30. Please tell us what you ate!
    Building my best body "for me"!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!
    By Celorza in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 505
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 07:09 PM
  2. Taman heading for summer with PES/USP/Finaflex
    By taman6886 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:05 AM
  3. PES AnaBeta 01 log for Bigbeef
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 11:41 AM
  4. Lifting for size??????
    By curt2go in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 10:20 AM
Log in
Log in