Getting Giggity with Finaflex

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As the young folks say “Mad props” to Finaflex for allowing me to promo this great stack.
Due to high creatinine levels in my kidneys the guys at Finaflex were kind enough to sub a BCAASAA in lieu of the Creatrona

So my stack consists of Stimul8, BCAASAA and Max Pump.

Dosing – Simul8 and Max Pump (capsules mixed into Stimul8) and BCAA intraworkout

Quick Observations:
Stimul8 – mixed in maybe 10 oz’s of water, flavor was very light. I have noticed that a lot of the “apply flavoring has been very similar from product to product but pleasantly surprised this was not the case. Taste was very light which isn’t a bad thing.

Then added the Max pump capsules and remixed. This created a kind of bitter apple taste. Currently on the fence with this, definitely palatable but stay tuned on this.

Kicked in about 20 minutes later. Chest was a little tight, not complaining at all. I am somewhat stim senstitive but I can certainly tolerate higher stims as long as the neurotropic ingredients are mild i:e – messing with your head. Again no issues here.

BCAA SAA – again just like my apple statement above, happily surprised that this was different. A little bit sweeter but certainly nice.

So onto my workouts:
So into my 40’s and the days of lifting heavy are gone. I train 8-15 reps, 12-16 sets larger parts, 8-12 sets smaller. Trying to lean bulk if there is such a thing and cardio is limited.

Enjoy the ride and thanks for reading.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fiiiirrrrsst!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Workout today:

Full scoop of Stimul8, 4 opened Max Pump capsules, drank while watching Sons of Anarchy, 20 minutes later the fun began. Started feeling a little tingling from Beta Alanine s mixed up one scoop of BCAA.

Back time:
4 sets Pull Ups close grip, palms facing in
(This was very interesting. After my first set I started getting very warm, definitely a plus. Let me state that in the mornings I work out in a 55-60 degree basement. Defiitely a change from the stim only type PWO’s.

5 sets Single arm Lat Rows
(Stack one end of a straight bar, single arm rows)

5 sets barbell rows
( I use a special technique which I recommend everyone try. When you take the bar off the rack, try to pull the bar apart. This will flex your back and really isolate the lats. You will not be able to go heavy so really try to concentrate on form)) (See video below; 6 minute mark)
All in all, god morning, nice pump, nice sweat

Time for my Post workout shake, 3 scoops of protein and 12 oz of Almond Milk.

[video=youtube;fywiGkkWqjY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fywiGkkWqjY[/video]

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Glad to see the video didn't show the wrong way to do barbell rows lol. I've seen too many kids in my gym thinking they are badasses bent over rowing 225 when they are only bent over by about 10 degrees.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DJ - I am all about sharing videos as long as my ugly mug isn't in them.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJ - I am all about sharing videos as long as my ugly mug isn't in them.
Come on brah! This place is just like Planet Fitness... a judgment free zone ;)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok folks 1 1/2 hrs later

Good thing - still very warm thermo sensation

Bad thing - I think the BetaAlanine/Max Pump is too much for my system as it has created a little bit of a laxative effect. I had this issue a few months ago with a Protein product but thought it was the actual protein but now in hindsight it was most likely the Beta Alanine in the protein. Tomorrow will try 1/2 the dose.

Sorry for the negative details but I pride myself on giving true and accurate details.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok folks 1 1/2 hrs later

Good thing - still very warm thermo sensation

Bad thing - I think the BetaAlanine/Max Pump is too much for my system as it has created a little bit of a laxative effect. I had this issue a few months ago with a Protein product but thought it was the actual protein but now in hindsight it was most likely the Beta Alanine in the protein. Tomorrow will try 1/2 the dose.

Sorry for the negative details but I pride myself on giving true and accurate details.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
There is a protein product out there with BA in it? Thats odd. Hopefully you either build up a tolerance to it or this is a one time thing! I've taken 3.2g of beta alanine for a few months in a row before and I got used to the tingles. Looking forward to seeing how they treat me again when I finally get around to dosing this stuff! Come on WEDNESDAY!!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
1th
:party:

glad you like the BCAA+SAA flavor, probably my fav of the three
(altho blue raspberry is tongue-tickling as well)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I think the BetaAlanine/Max Pump is too much for my system as it has created a little bit of a laxative effect.
not BA shawn -- this is betaine nitrate .. very different beast
if dosing empty stomach, try with a bit of food or in a shake

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My bad. Always get these 2 confused. The protein I mentioned earlier had betaine as well. Will try this with my mid morning meal prior to my lunch workouts

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad. Always get these 2 confused. The protein I mentioned earlier had betaine as well. Will try this with my mid morning meal prior to my lunch workouts
Yessir. Uncaping Max Pump is more of a personal preference for myself because I don't like taking pills. Also because I don't want to wait the extra twenty minutes before I get in the gym :) Leaving them capped will work the same and might help a bit if Betaine is in fact causing the stomach issues for you.

Let's say that Betaine is the culprit here. You could take only three caps since three caps of Max Pump still has as many, and more in some cases, nitrates then other nitrate products out there right now.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is Beta Alanine in Stimul8 though, correcT?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. Beta Alanine in Stimul8 and Betaine in Max Pump. Read that pamphlet! Lol :p
I'm at work and remembered it off the top of my head ;)

you bish!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking forward to that warm feeling, honestly.

Hmm. I've had stomach issues with products in the past, but don't remember having them with Max Pump. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My apologies for confusing everyone. It is then betaine that messes my stomach which is max pump.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My apologies for confusing everyone. It is then betaine that messes my stomach which is max pump.
Hopefully it doesn't give me any issues. I've never had problems with it in the past. I'm going full throttle with my first dose and I've already informed my wife how to login to AM in case I have an AMI.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So as Snaggy said...will be taking this with food next go around.

Lack of sleep is driving me crazy.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
double s is from Boston! I knew I heard that east coast accent! Mom has family on Cape Cod! She grew up in Wooster (spelling?)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on brah! This place is just like Planet Fitness... a judgment free zone ;)
What is the deal with Planet Fitness? Is it like Globo Gym from Dodgeball????

[video=youtube;fywiGkkWqjY]watch?v=fywiGkkWqjY[/video]
Enjoyed that, thx.

Hopefully it doesn't give me any issues. I've never had problems with it in the past. I'm going full throttle with my first dose and I've already informed my wife how to login to AM in case I have an AMI.
You'll be fine ya big ba$tard! Don't think to much into it or it will become psycho-somatic

double s is from Boston! I knew I heard that east coast accent! Mom has family on Cape Cod! She grew up in Wooster (spelling?)
...and a Bruins fan I'd hope!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually born and raised in NY but now in Boston. You can't tell dowg from daaag?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Howdy All,
So legs today, some in the AM and lunch time, office gym

¾ scoop of Stimul8, waited for it to kick in then 1 scoop of BCAA to sip during workout.

Legs today
Leg extensions (45/55/75/85 for 12)
Squats deep and slow (115/135/155/175 for 10-15 reps)
Let me say my quads were on fire being severely swollen, never had a pump like this
Good Mornings (45lb straight bar/55/55/55 – 12-15 reps)

Lunch (2 Max pump taken with my mid morning meal consisting of 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg, ¾ C of plain oatmeal, fresh raspberries and ¼ C of peanuts)
Taking the Max pump with food seemed to work

Leg extensions (100/110/120/130 – 10-12 reps)
Seated leg push (machine) (100/110/120/140 – 15-20 reps)
Stiff Legs (35lb db) 4 sets 12-15 reps

And this was my day.
Thanks for reading!

nice.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always forget about Good mornings, dammit, but I always kill them.

Nice work bro. Sounds like a great pump. No stomach issues whatsoever this time?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're taking the Max Pump after training?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you're taking the Max Pump after training?
Took it in between morning and afternoon workouts. Tmw I will dose 4.

Snags...I like to give people a real reason to tune into my threads

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahh Tuesday’s…4:30 AM wake up call

¾ scoop of Stimul8 and 12 minutes of HIT Treadmill work

Triceps:

Rubber band push downs
3 bands 4 sets 20 reps to pre-exhaust the tri’s

Skullcrushers:
55lbs for 15
65 for 8
75 for 2 (exhausted!!)

Close Grip Bench
75 x 12
95 x 10
95 x 10

Day 3.....so my sweet spot is 3/4 of a scoop of Stiuml8. Good buzz and again very good thermo effect which I love.

BCAA - taste is growing on my extremely well.

As for me, I prefer more aesthetic BB'ers like Shawn Rhoden, David Dearth etc but had to post one of my all time favorites

[video=youtube;Jb0oPwF4VZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE[/video]

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Way to kill it. Straight up tricep focus.

I love the Thermo effect, too. Although, I think 3/4 may be too much for me coming off a month long stim break.

Yeah, that dude is a beast.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can any of the reps share how much caffeine is in one scoop

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you playing?
No. Being a prop blend I myself can't tell ya what's the amount. Maybe Snagency will but I'm not able to say.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Back again....

Took 3 max pump with mid morning meal then hit the gym for lunch.

4 sets of tricep pushdowns (90-120 lbs) 10-12 reps
2 sets of tricep kickbacks (15 lb Db's)

Abs,

4 sets yoga ball crunches
4 sets leg lifts holding yoga ball
4 sets standing twists holding 35lb plate..

Be well!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back again....

Took 3 max pump with mid morning meal then hit the gym for lunch.

4 sets of tricep pushdowns (90-120 lbs) 10-12 reps
2 sets of tricep kickbacks (15 lb Db's)

Abs,

4 sets yoga ball crunches
4 sets leg lifts holding yoga ball
4 sets standing twists holding 35lb plate..

Be well!
I was wondering about your goals in fitness. General health and well-being? Or getting yoked :)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about your goals in fitness. General health and well-being? Or getting yoked :)
Great question and hard to answer. I competed yrs ago and have always wanted to return to the stage. I am waiting for the contest schedule NPC and OCB to see if I want to do a bb show or maybe dabble in fitness as I have a good relationship with 02Sixxer here on the board.

As the holidays are upon us I am lean bulking, eating clean but not as clean and as you can tell from my low numbers, the days of trying to push the envelope are well beyond me. My passion is also to make the SuppTalk podcast the next big thing, hoping you guys will come on.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Gotta read up on this log but im in brotha!