Vanbeast putting on mass with AMS 4-AD

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
first of all thank you so much to the whole AMS crew for this logging op. sorry i took way to long guys the post office in my down gets a little crazy around this time of year (online shoppers) i got my 4-AD yesterday and started my cycle today. i was lucky enough to get two bottles. Down to it i will be taking the 4-AD as recommended for the fist week 2 tabs a day 8 hours apart for the first week then up the doses the more i get use to it and 2 m-sten rx a day 1 with breakfast and 1 one with lunch. i will also be taking animal pak,pwr,and ON gold standard protein cals will be around 3000 a day maybe more or less depending on how i feel . im 26 years young (lil joke) 230lbs 5,10 sometimes 5,11 if im lucky and %14 bf at the moment looking to add 10-20lbs of mass and strength.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's it been treatin ya?

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Ok been having problems with the wifi having storms over here where I live but things are finally good
Monday- chest day woke up feeling pretty good whipped up a quick breakfast took my supps and hit the gym.
Warmed up with some weighted stretches 4x10
Hit flat dumbbell press warm up set 1x10 (pure technique and warming the muscle up further)
Then a 4x10 with weight increasing finally a last set with medium weight till failure then
Flat bd flys 5x12 go deep or don't go at all!
Same reggie I did incline and decline
Then hit bench 5x8 with push up supersets to failure really like shocking the chest finished up with a little triceps work
Kickbacks 4x10
Rope pulls owns 5x10
And skull crushes 5x12

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Tuesday did shoulders ate a bigger meal this day and had a lot of sodium so I was a little bloated but had a good day for the most part.
Shoulders
Weighted warm ups (10lb plates in positions that will be made throughout my workout)
Started off with front/side raises 5x12 I like feeling the burn
reverse flies 4x10 I do this movement slowly and squeeze at then end this works best for me
upright row 3x12 none of that jumping and pulling its all one movement from start to finish feeling the pump
Single arm rows 4x8 these really get you feeling that (pump) everyone loves
Military press standing 4x10 (medium weight)
Military press sitting 5x8 (heavy)
Finally I finish off with DB shrugs heavy 4x10 and rotator cuff work.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
How's it been treatin ya?
It's been good man feeling great just a lil back pumps but that's normal with M-sten the 4-AD seems to be helping with that not sure if that's the case or me but it's helping in my opinion what about you man?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice work!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Wednesday low sodium high protein/carb meals all day feeling an increase in blood flow (feeling warm/hot all day) I love this feeling to me it means good things are coming
Wednesday- back and bi's
Deadlift- 3x6
Bent-Over Barbell Row- 3x8
Wide Grip Pulldowns- 2x10
Close Grip Pulldowns- 2x12
Wide Grip Pull Ups- 3x failure

Bicep Curls- 3x10
Chin-ups- 2x failure
Preacher Curls- 4x10
Hammer Curls- 3x8
I eat Big Carbs/Protein within 30 minutes of training. I just started to use Creatine, so carbs/creatine right after workout, then protein 30-45 mins later. (Anabolic window is bigger than most people think) on a side note starting to get back pups but not sure yet because it was back day lol

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey man. I'm running the same cycle you are. I started my Msten lower,but now in week 2 at 20mg the back pumps are worse.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Hey man. I'm running the same cycle you are. I started my Msten lower,but now in week 2 at 20mg the back pumps are worse.
Yea this is my second cycle of it man I love the size/strength gains and like I said the 4-AD is helping man a lot that and try to eat less sodium it seems to make it flair more but thanks for the heads up man

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I must've gotten lucky. I didn't have any back pumps with 20mg. Actually the cycle I'm on now has been the first time I've had them. Going to up my taurine to 5g to see if that helps.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I must've gotten lucky. I didn't have any back pumps with 20mg. Actually the cycle I'm on now has been the first time I've had them. Going to up my taurine to 5g to see if that helps.
Yea it could just be me though knowing me I'm the kind of person to get a cramp for no good reason lol especially those killer quad cramps haha but yea man you lucked out I don't mind a lil sides as long as the benefits are BIGGER than anything

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Where have my manners been? It's Thursday aka LEG DAY!!!! Mu favorite day of the week I run a different reggie then most people it means less traffic for me :D I hate when there's a line of people trying to squat or DL.
Starting to feel my supps pretty good on this day the 4-AD is really helping I've had several cycles before I'm at that point where you can tell how you cycle will be early on. Not sure of I mentioned this but I love how it dissolves thought that was really cool and easy especially for people who have trouble taking pills. Anyway back to my training.

Warm up
stretches 20-30mins
Leg curls 5x10 (light)still considered a warm up
Leg extensions 5x10(light) warm up as well

Exercises
Leg press 5x10(close)
Leg press 5x10(wide)
Goblet squat 5x8
Power squat/lunges super set 5x10 (each)
Squat 5x8(heavy)
DB lunges across the gym 2 sets
Leg extensions 4x8 (heavy)
Leg curls 4x8 (heavy)
Stair climber 30mins all the way up I think it's level 15 haha
I literally crawled out of the gym!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Haha I'm sure you were crawling out of the gym lol I know I would've been!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Finally all caught up with my log well almost haha Friday was my odd day as I call it the day I work the muscles I didn't work or train enough or at all

Forearms- zomainian DB curls 4x10 (hammer/regular curls combined)
Forearm plate rolls 2x fininishes
DB wrist curl 3x10

Calves
Clave raises-4x10
Single leg DL with calve raise 3x10

Lats- lat pull downs 4x10
Lat flys 3x10

Abs at home for 30 mins
Some sprints at the track 10x100yard sprints

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I took the weekend off and had family time so I guess I'm on a five day slip haha

Monday I wasnt feeling to well I went to the DR and been here all day actually still here haha I'll post more tomorrow guys sorry for now workouts today :/ I've been thinking about the gym all day haha was even doing calve raises and some core in my seat haha

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took the weekend off and had family time so I guess I'm on a five day slip haha

Monday I wasnt feeling to well I went to the DR and been here all day actually still here haha I'll post more tomorrow guys sorry for now workouts today :/ I've been thinking about the gym all day haha was even doing calve raises and some core in my seat haha
Get better bro!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Got home from
Midnight at the hospital I told them
I was on some PH and they were going crazy thinking I was on drugs lol I have acute bronchitis and some inflammation in my shoulder but I'm good to go going to hit the gym a little later I'll let you know how it goes

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks man I'm getting back today still a lil stiff/short of breathing but I'm not going to die do why sit on my ass all day right? Haha
No better medicine than time at the gym :D

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Hit the gym man it feels good to be back in there got some meds from the dr put like reggie said the gym is the best medicine got some chest and tris done
plate warm ups -5mins
Flat DB press 4x10
Flat DB flys 4x12
Chest press 5x15
Incline DB press 4x10 going deep with a nice flex on the top
Incline DB flys 4x12
Incline chest press 5x15
Decline DB press 4x8 (heavy)
Decline flys 4x10
Bench press 4x8 heavy supper setting pushups in between till failure
Cable crossovers 4x12
TRI's
Rope pulls owns 5x10
Kickbacks 4x15
Overhead extensions 4x10
Skull crushers 5x8 heavy
Tricep extensions 3x12

Been feeling strength and aggression go up I'm loving it and libio is still working good 4-AD is doing the trick sad thing is I have no more protein/pre workout/ supps all I have is anima pak </3 literally broke my heart payday is in a week or two depending on my boss so I'm struggling :/

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Hitting the gym
Supp free today well see how this goes living off 3hrs of sleep and 3 cups of coffee

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hitting the gym
Supp free today well see how this goes living off 3hrs of sleep and 3 cups of coffee
Kill those weights like they stole your last scoop of protein!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Killed them weights like reggie said had to cut my workout short though some dumb kid started a fire in the gym bathroom so they closed it for the day I'm starting to get my strength and fullness as long as a great pump

Shoulders
Warmup plate work 5mins
Military press standing 4x10
Military press sitting 4x8
Upright rows 4x6
Single arm rows 3x12 each arm

THEN RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PUMP AND ME GOING HARD BOOM! A FLIPPING FIRE

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Had a great thanks giving guys I hope you did too I stayed out blackfriday shopping till 5am thinking of getting a little more rest then destroying the gym

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Killed them weights like reggie said had to cut my workout short though some dumb kid started a fire in the gym bathroom so they closed it for the day I'm starting to get my strength and fullness as long as a great pump

Shoulders
Warmup plate work 5mins
Military press standing 4x10
Military press sitting 4x8
Upright rows 4x6
Single arm rows 3x12 each arm

THEN RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY PUMP AND ME GOING HARD BOOM! A FLIPPING FIRE
Wtf?? That kid should be beat!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Don't worry that kid got his :p he ruined my pump but my brother is ruining his sister if you know what I mean lol

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Finished shoulders today then did some cardio at the track
10x100yard sprints
Abs at home 45 min duration then some more cardio with my old lady if you know what I mean :p haha

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Finished shoulders today then did some cardio at the track
10x100yard sprints
Abs at home 45 min duration then some more cardio with my old lady if you know what I mean :p haha
Damn ten 100 yard sprints is no joke!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Did chest today gym was packed witch is expected after thanksgiving was kinda a pain in the ass getting around and trying to get into it a bunch of people who would have never been in there normally where in there lost and taking up all the gym equipment

Plate warm up 10mins
Chest and shoulder stretches 5mins
Flat DB press 4x10
Flat DB flys 4x12
Incline DB press 4x10
Incline DB flys 4x12
Decline DB press 4x10
Decline DB flys 4x12
Chest press machine 4x10
Flat bench 5x12
100 pushups

TRI's
Kickbacks 4x10
Extensions 4x12
Pull downs 4x12
Close grip bench 4x15
Dips 4x10

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did chest today gym was packed witch is expected after thanksgiving was kinda a pain in the ass getting around and trying to get into it a bunch of people who would have never been in there normally where in there lost and taking up all the gym equipment

Plate warm up 10mins
Chest and shoulder stretches 5mins
Flat DB press 4x10
Flat DB flys 4x12
Incline DB press 4x10
Incline DB flys 4x12
Decline DB press 4x10
Decline DB flys 4x12
Chest press machine 4x10
Flat bench 5x12
100 pushups

TRI's
Kickbacks 4x10
Extensions 4x12
Pull downs 4x12
Close grip bench 4x15
Dips 4x10
Damn bro 100 push-ups after all that other chest work??? Beastly, man!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Damn bro 100 push-ups after all that other chest work??? Beastly, man!!
There was a guy at the gym I hate he did 60 so I did 100 :) gotta show off what I got and thanks man but I like the push ups after it takes the chest work to a whole new level

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotta show off the beast mode :D

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Tuesday I did shoulders and again the gym was packed I have no idea why it gets me mad haha
The mass and strength gains are really noticeable. M-sten RX and 4-AD is a great stack the 4-AD really helps keep thing under raps while also helping you my libio seems fine my emotions are good no random depression no b!tch tits all good so far! :D
Shoulders
Plate work 7mins
Stretches 5mins
Side raises 4x10
Front raises 4x10
Military press standing 4x12
Sitting military press 4x12
One arm DB rows 5x8
BB rows 4x10
Shoulder shrugs 5x12
BICEPS
Zomainian curls 4x10
Regular curls 4x15
Concentration curls 4x12
Preacher curls 5x15
BB cheat curls 4x8
Bicep extensions 4x10
Finished off with some core work and some time in the sauna

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tuesday I did shoulders and again the gym was packed I have no idea why it gets me mad haha
The mass and strength gains are really noticeable. M-sten RX and 4-AD is a great stack the 4-AD really helps keep thing under raps while also helping you my libio seems fine my emotions are good no random depression no b!tch tits all good so far! :D
Shoulders
Plate work 7mins
Stretches 5mins
Side raises 4x10
Front raises 4x10
Military press standing 4x12
Sitting military press 4x12
One arm DB rows 5x8
BB rows 4x10
Shoulder shrugs 5x12
BICEPS
Zomainian curls 4x10
Regular curls 4x15
Concentration curls 4x12
Preacher curls 5x15
BB cheat curls 4x8
Bicep extensions 4x10
Finished off with some core work and some time in the sauna
Nice work my brutha!!!

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Sorry I've been kinda snowed in lately but
Wednesday I hit legs
Really starting to see fullness around my body
And that pump is amazing
Warm up
15 min stretch
leg extensions 4x10
Leg curls 4x10
Body weight squats x50
Stretch a lil more
Exercise
Good old back squat 4x12
Leg press 4x10 narrow 4x12 wide
Hack squats 5x15
DB lunges across the basketball courts and back
BB reverse lunges same as DB works on balance too
Straight leg dead lift 4x10
Bulgarian dead lift 4x8
BB squat jumps 4x12
Leg extensions 4x8
Leg curls 4x8
Stair climber for 30 mins
And the walk to the locker room and my car haha

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I went to Vegas for the week for the first time in my life let me just say that's place is amazing

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Monday chest day!!!!
Took 3 and 1/2 scoops of pwr pre workout I'm really tolerant on pre workouts I need some crack of something haha
Plate warm ups 5mins
Then 15,12,10,10,10 of all exercises
Chest press
Fly machine
DB press
Close grip DB press
DB flys flat
Incline DB press
Incline DB flys
Bench press
Cable cross overs
Weighted dips/pushups