PES AminoIV Video Review

  1. PES AminoIV Video Review


    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM


  2. I want BCAA's with amazing taste!

    I'm using ModernBCAA's right now, not too bad, but I will agree, could be better lol.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I want BCAA's with amazing taste!

    I'm using ModernBCAA's right now, not too bad, but I will agree, could be better lol.
    Thanks JD. I was amazed at how well it tasted! We all know the benefits of BCAAs/EAAs but I've never had a product that tasted this good. Couple with that with other goodies PES threw in and you've got yourself one hell of a well rounded intraworkout drink!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
    •   
       


  4. Thank you for taking the time to do this brosef! Always appreciate and enjoy your reviews.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to do this brosef! Always appreciate and enjoy your reviews.
    My pleasure !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  6. DJBean ways killing it with the video logs.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    DJBean ways killing it with the video logs.
    Keeps me busy and gives me a reason to try new things!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    My pleasure !
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Keeps me busy and gives me a reason to try new things!
    You are the man sir!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. Thanks for the review Dave, very thorough.

    I am so pleased you didn't call it "Amino 4" like some people have lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Thanks for the review Dave, very thorough.

    I am so pleased you didn't call it "Amino 4" like some people have lol.
    No problem brosef it was an easy one to review! I wasn't sure if it was Amino-EYE-VEE or Amino-4 but 4 didn't make much sense to me so I went with my gut lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    No problem brosef it was an easy one to review! I wasn't sure if it was Amino-EYE-VEE or Amino-4 but 4 didn't make much sense to me so I went with my gut lol
    I don't think your clothing was as nice as that I wore in my video though.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I don't think your clothing was as nice as that I wore in my video though.
    It was laundry day
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  13. I'm gonna have to get a tub of this and put up a review. I can see a nice Aminio IV/High Volume intra stack combo in my future
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm gonna have to get a tub of this and put up a review. I can see a nice Aminio IV/High Volume intra stack combo in my future
    Been there/done that and loved it.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Alpha-T2 Reviews
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 05:53 PM
  2. PES Shift FINAL REVIEW!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 06:54 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 05:32 PM
  4. PES BETA STIM REVIEW GTFIH
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 03:09 PM
  5. Lucidrol Video Review WANTED
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Log in
Log in