DJBeanPole's GFY!: Go FREAK Yourself! FINAFLEX Daily vLOG

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big shoutout to all the boys at FINAFLEX for allowing me to log some of their products in what I am sure will be a most EPIC run! They have provided me with what you see pictured here:

BackgroundTemplate.jpg

Many of you know me but we might have some new people that aren't accustom to my logs so I'll tell you a little about myself!

STATS

Height: 6'9" (not a typo)
Weight: 258lbs
Training: Just finished Cycle 9 of my 5/3/1 training. This log will begin with Cycle 10.

HISTORY OF MY MAXES

BENCH: 320 (currently at 300)
DEADLIFT: 495 (curent)
SQUAT: 365 (current)
OHP: 185 (current)

GOALS

The biggest goal I'm out to meet is to exceed or at least equal my benchpress max. I haven't lifted more than 300 in quite some time and I'm ready to see if I can snap that record like I've done with all my other lifts. Hoping for PRs on a daily, and pushes my current maxes beyond what they are set at now!

THE PRODUCTS

redefine-nutrition-finaflex-crea-trona-big.jpg

Finaflex introduces Crea-Trona, the world's first true buffered Creatine supplement that will redefine Creatine supplementation forever! Crea-Trona delivers more Creatine to muscle cells by regulating pH levels in muscles resulting in greater Creatine absorption and delivering an increased training capacity. Crea-Trona has been shown in studies to deliver more Creatine to muscles after just 4 weeks of use compared to other forms of Creatine! Use Crea-Trona to effectively increase ATP production in muscle cells and increase performance in the gym, on the field, or on the mat. Trust Finaflex® to deliver to the market a Creatine product unmatched in its effectiveness and performance delivering what you want... RESULTS!

• Increase Creatine Bioavailability
  • Strength + Power + Lean Muscle
  • No Loading Cycle Necessary
  • Minimal Water Retention
  • Enhance Performance
Max_Pump_large.jpeg

FINAFLEX® introduces MAX PUMP™ the ultimate endurance and vasodialation product that delivers the PUMPS you are looking for on the first dose! MAX PUMP™ is powered by Betaine Nitrate, a unique ingredient that combines Betaine with Nitrate (NO3), creating a novel sports supplement that reduces muscle fatigue while improving blood flow to muscles.

Betaine has been shown in many recent studies to increase power, force, and endurance in the gym and on the field.

Nitrate supplementation increases blood flow during exercise which is important for both muscle growth and repair.

Get PUMPED to the MAX with MAX PUMP™ by FINAFLEX®.

Stimul8_large.png

FINAFLEX® STIMUL8™
your SHREDDING Pre-Workout.

STIMUL8™ is built with ingredients designed to propel workouts to the next level.

Powered by IRISINXD™ a Patent Pending blend of exotic stimulants, STIMUL8™ engages the body into a state of extreme thermogenesis, slicing through adipose tissue while preserving and increasing lean muscle mass.

Destroy workouts with unparalleled energy delivered by the Xtreme Shredding Matrix and experience Ultimate Endurance, strength, and power fueled by Beta Alanine.

All writeups and images taken from Lockout

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;3O91255GbHI]http://youtu.be/3O91255GbHI[/video]​

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube_share;FEWAfyB6g2M]http://youtu.be/FEWAfyB6g2M[/video]​

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
1nd

awww dude done got a vid up already, dig it!
LOL on the "not a typo" bit on the height...I can attest to that, gentlemen, dude is rather on the tall side

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you read up homie. Lots of goodies you would like.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First person in that doesn't HAVE to be. ;)

[video=youtube_share;FEWAfyB6g2M]http://youtu.be/FEWAfyB6g2M[/video]​
Oh, I've been pronouncing FINAFLEX wrong all this time...

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I don't HAVE to be, mate..
i'm here for the :popcorn: gonna be entertaining, this guy can log swell

you're not alone..
seems to be a common occurrence
DJ says it correctly here tho, take note

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noted!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Aka stem whore. Crack doesn't even tweak you out lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone's gotta do it!

1nd

awww dude done got a vid up already, dig it!
LOL on the "not a typo" bit on the height...I can attest to that, gentlemen, dude is rather on the tall side
Ha that ain't no lie!

HAHAHAHA! Awwwwwww shyt!
Videos on the dailllleeeeeeeee bro!

Make sure you read up homie. Lots of goodies you would like.
Oh I was already drooling at a few of them :)

Yea Snags educated me on the proper pronounciation! FEE-NAH-FLEX!

I don't HAVE to be, mate..
i'm here for the :popcorn: gonna be entertaining, this guy can log swell

you're not alone..
seems to be a common occurrence
DJ says it correctly here tho, take note
Thanks Snags :)

Aka stem whore. Crack doesn't even tweak you out lol
We'll see man! Haven't been tweaked in a long time ;)

Welcome homie!

I knew you'd be up in this. Appreciate the support!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a little FYI for the FINAFLEX reps...

I'm currently working the next four days in a row including today which freakin' sucks because that means I can't get into the gym until Wednesday (I mean I could train at night after work but taking stims/caffeine at night doesn't help me get a good nights sleep!)...

However on Wednesday I'm flying out to Arizona for 6 days!!! :D! But have no fear I'm going down there to meet up with a powerlifting buddy and we are going to be lifting, drinking beers, and consuming protein and you sure as hell better believe this log will be going on down there because I'm bringing all my goodies with me on my checked bag!

Nothing like some FINAFLEX and some fun in the sun!

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
we appreciate the heads up DJ, no worries - we know you will take care of business here

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we appreciate the heads up DJ, no worries - we know you will take care of business here
As long as my buddy in AZ has Wifi and a computer I can use I'll be updating the dailies from down there :)

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may try and sneak a workout in before I leave as long as I can wake up before the wife finds out I'm gone haha!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha! Sneak one in!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DJ - what do u do for a living?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm sitting here at work right now and a few hours ago I popped one pill from the sample pack of PX Black and I must say it seems as though my body has started small fires in my belly, love handles, shoulders, face, and arms. Feels fantastic.

Just started sipping on some Fruit Punch BCAA/SAA and I'm surprised at how great this tastes!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started sipping on some Fruit Punch BCAA/SAA and I'm surprised at how great this tastes!
Try the Apple or blue ras.....they are my favorites

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Try the Apple or blue ras.....they are my favorites
^^ this
all the flavors are very well done, for sure; but of the three I would have to rate the fruit punch at the bottom

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ this
all the flavors are very well done, for sure; but of the three I would have to rate the fruit punch at the bottom
I have found myself continuing to add water to it to mellow the flavor down a little bit lol

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I know I'm not logging PX Black but GOOD GAWD. I popped my second cap around 3PM and I am ****ing MELTING.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I know I'm not logging PX Black but GOOD GAWD. I popped my second cap around 3PM and I am ****ing MELTING.
Oh yeah :) that thermo is awesome for sure. No jittery feelings either.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Have you ever tried PX-500? It's awesome, the euphoric feeling is great!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever tried PX-500? It's awesome, the euphoric feeling is great!
Nope haven't tried that one. More samples nowwww! :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't recall getting a PX sample. :(

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Raspberry is definitely better than fruit punch for the BCAA/SAA :) Montego you were right haha

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm getting envious of all the other logs if this going on with pretty pictures and shaker cups full of goodies and smashing weights. I'm gonna punish the iron tomorrow that I can guarantee.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting envious of all the other logs if this going on with pretty pictures and shaker cups full of goodies and smashing weights. I'm gonna punish the iron tomorrow that I can guarantee.
Hope your trip is going well in the mean time. The weights and pretty shakers aren't going anywhere...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope your trip is going well in the mean time. The weights and pretty shakers aren't going anywhere...
DJ likes his shakers and weights combined. Shake weight for the gains.