Anabeta Elite+Erase Pro+DAA Log

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Hey ya'll It's been 3 years since I was last on this site. I was busy making babies, ha... However, I Definitely haven't taken a 3 year break from hitting the weights though. I wanted to get back on here and log this for the extra motivation. This is the first time I have used the Anabeta and Erase. DAA is a staple for me, I respond well to it.

I chose this stack after doing as much research as I could, reading every consumer feedback account, log, or review. So based on price per serving, positive results, and low sides, I made the purchase. Plus, I wanted to switch it up from the usual prohormones I have used in the past.

So here she is:

Current Stats-
5'11''
178 lbs
13-15%

Goal for this stack-
Recomp (Pie in the sky goal of toping out at 188 lbs and lowering my BF to under 10%)

Addnl Supps-
N.O. Explode
GNC liver support
Omega 3 vit
Multi Vit
Protein Isolate

Diet -
Around 3K a day. Higher carb on workout days, 5 smaller meals a day. I won't bore you with the ratio's, but a good clean diet will be the norm. With 1 cheat meal a week :)

Routine-
4 days a week in the gym (total body workout with a lot of compound and body weight exercises. Min. of (2) 30 minute runs a week. Min. of (3) 10 minute jump rope sessions a week.

Dosing -
Erase Pro 1 cap a day
Anabeta Elite - 4 caps a day
DAA - 1 scoop a day

I think that's everything, please any feedback is appreciated. The goods should arrive early next week. This is my first recomp, as I have always been a consistent hard gainer. Now that I am 32, those days are gone, I feel that at my current weight and workout routine, I should be harder and more cut-up then I really am, it's frustrating...

I plan on posting before and after pics as well.

The log will start next week, wish me luck. I'm stoked...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In and interested in the ABE and EP combo.
and good luck!

max d

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen all the articles that state DAA doesn't increase test unless your levels are extremly low... SO unless your old or coming off a cycle its not worth taking.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Have you seen all the articles that state DAA doesn't increase test unless your levels are extremly low... SO unless your old or coming off a cycle its not worth taking.
max D, no I have not seen those articles. Maybe I will hold off and take it after this stack then. Can anyone else comment on this?

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
So the goods arrived yesterday!...

Day 1
current weight 179

Immediately took 1 cap of Erase Pro, and Anabeta Elite, this was around 4pm. Then went to the gym

Bi's and Tri's today

-4 sets of weighted pullups (2 wide and 2 close crip, 10# and 15#'s, 8-10 reps
-super set of EZ bar curls (85 #'s) and dumbbell curls (35#'s) 4 sets each, 0-20 sec rest in between. 8-10 reps each set
-cable tricep extensions 15 (155#'s), 12 (170 #'s), 10 (185 #'s), 8 (200 #'s)
-cable bicep curls 4 (90#'s) super set with close-grip pushups, 4 sets
-overhead cable tricep extension 4 sets (95#'s)
-seated bicep machine 3 (55#'s)
-decline ab crunches 3 sets of 10
-hanging oblique twists 3 sets of 10
-hanging leg lifts 2 sets of 8

Overall felt engergized and focused in the gym, probably just placebo, but endurance was their, and felt like I could have worked out another hr if I had more time. Strength felt good, looking forward to pushing my limits on this stack, and breaking through a couple plateau's.

One thing I did notice was that I couldn't sleep, I was wide awake until about 1 am. Is this a reaction to the erase or anabeta? As anyone else experienced this sort of energy boost. It wasn't the NO, as I have taken this even after 5pm and still able to get to sleep around 11pm.

More updates to come:

Shoulders and back tonight

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm subbed!

I've always responded favorably to DAA whether placebo or not who knows.

max d

Awards
  • Established
I cant post links on here but they did a study this year on 28 recreational lifters avg age 22 and found that it didn't work. "We conclude that 28 days of D-aspartic acid supplementation at a daily dose of 3 g is ineffective in upregulating the activity of the hypothalamo-pituitary-gonadal axis and has no preferential effects in which to increase skeletal muscle mass and strength in resistance-trained men"

I beleive there is also an article somewhere on this site that was just posted a month or so ago.

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Well my whole write-up got erased somehow so this one is going to be a lot shorter!

Day 2

Back and Shoulder workout, felt strong in the gym, extra motivated and had plenty of endurance. Did a couple supersets and totally exhausted shoulders.

No negative sides to report at this point. I am taking the erase pro in the morning with a protein shake, and small breakfast, and the anabeta 2 caps with lunch and two with dinner after my workout. Drinking tons of water and consuming anywhere form 3,000 to 3,200 cals a day. Less on off workout days.

Weight still at 179

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
Day 3

Off day today, might get out and run though if the rain ever stops.

This morning I have to say my upper body looked tighter, with slightly more definition. Now of course that is before I had the full belly bloat going on, but their was still a little extra hardening effect going on. So kind of pumped about that. It might also be just me really pushing myself at the gym and paying more attention to diet and adding additional protein, but still nice to see...

Forgot to weigh myself this morning.

No negative sides to report either, which is nice.

Tomorrow will most likely be a total body workout, 1.5 hrs long

B Rock

B Rock

Awards
drying out would be from the erase.
That's what I figured, that's what I was hoping for. Gaining some definition by lowering my BF% with this stack, while building muscle at the same time. I know, I know, pipe dream right?!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's what I figured, that's what I was hoping for. Gaining some definition by lowering my BF% with this stack, while building muscle at the same time. I know, I know, pipe dream right?!
I noticed that exact effect from that stact while I was bulking. :)