TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)

Page 6 of 15 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Go for it!

    Are you finding much in the way of appetite suppression?
    Typically, yes. Not today. But, I've been at a deficit the last few days so I'm starving. Also, I'm allowing crap food today.

    A full scoop it is. May attempt 225x10x10 on squats tomorrow.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.


  2. To vertical, not ATG.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Typically, yes. Not today. But, I've been at a deficit the last few days so I'm starving. Also, I'm allowing crap food today.

    A full scoop it is. May attempt 225x10x10 on squats tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    To vertical, not ATG.
    Enjoy the 'cheat' day! Well deserved.

    Vertical or ATG that will be quite the load!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Enjoy the 'cheat' day! Well deserved.

    Vertical or ATG that will be quite the load!
    I hope I make 10's to set 6... We'll see.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family RJ!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I hope I make 10's to set 6... We'll see.
    I'm ready to move to phase 2 of GVT *probably Sunday which is 10x6 (slower tempo too) - need to read up on it, again. That said, might just stay with the current format.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family RJ!
    Thanks brother, you too!

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I'm ready to move to phase 2 of GVT *probably Sunday which is 10x6 (slower tempo too) - need to read up on it, again. That said, might just stay with the current format.
    Where is this literature you speak of?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Where is this literature you speak of?
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/german...-strength.html

    Half way down page (Phase 2)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Thanks. I s'pose it's time I read it and stop taking bits-n-pieces from everyone else.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks. I s'pose it's time I read it and stop taking bits-n-pieces from everyone else.
    I read it, but still did that.

    "After six of those five-day cycles (10x10), I recommend you do a three-week phase in which the average set is 6-8 reps, and do only 4-6 sets per bodypart over a five-day cycle, or you can do any other split that suits your recovery pattern.

    After this three-week block, you can return to the German Volume Training method by doing the following routine of 10 sets of 6 reps. In the exercises that are prescribed for 10 sets, use a load with which you’d normally be able to do 12 repetitions. The goal in this phase is to do 10 sets of 6 with that load."

    Some how I missed this whole paragraph or didn't really absorb it.

    I don't feel taxed enough though - as i see that as a deload and i dont feel i need one.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I read it, but still did that.

    "After six of those five-day cycles (10x10), I recommend you do a three-week phase in which the average set is 6-8 reps, and do only 4-6 sets per bodypart over a five-day cycle, or you can do any other split that suits your recovery pattern.

    After this three-week block, you can return to the German Volume Training method by doing the following routine of 10 sets of 6 reps. In the exercises that are prescribed for 10 sets, use a load with which you’d normally be able to do 12 repetitions. The goal in this phase is to do 10 sets of 6 with that load."

    Some how I missed this whole paragraph or didn't really absorb it.

    I don't feel taxed enough though - as i see that as a deload and i dont feel i need one.
    I could see not taking that "deload" immediately either. Heck, it's going to take me 5 weeks just to get to where I know how much weight to start with.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  12. Happy Thanksgiving!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I could see not taking that "deload" immediately either. Heck, it's going to take me 5 weeks just to get to where I know how much weight to start with.
    I agree. After tomorrow's arm workout I will have been through it 8 times. Thoroughly enjoying it, so not even sure I want to change to the 10x6 yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Hope you and your family have a great one!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Thanks bro! We did similar to what you guys did. We watched movies and pigged out on chicken, stuffing, and cornbread. It was a nice relaxing day. Looking forward to whatever you Yankees do for Thanksgiving on Saturday, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I agree. After tomorrow's arm workout I will have been through it 8 times. Thoroughly enjoying it, so not even sure I want to change to the 10x6 yet.
    Yeah, a long as you aren't plateauing in your training is think you'd be fine. I think to some extent it would be difficult to plateau, because as soon as you hit 10x10 you up weight, tempo and accessories change, etc.

    I'm sore as heck today. I love that with GVT. Surely, I'm breaking down muscle fibers like crazy.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  15. Yankees??
    Not yet.
    But i like to see homeboys naked, wait,

    Home is where you make it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yankees??
    Not yet.
    But i like to see homeboys naked, wait,

    Home is where you make it
    O_o

    I'm telling wifey...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  17. Weight: LMAO

    Pre:
    45m
    Coffee x2
    Proteome shake
    Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookie

    15m
    4x Max Pump
    4x Crea-Trona
    3/4s Stimul8 (too scared to do 1 yet...)


    SUPER SET 1: 20s and 60s before repeating. Twice I took extra breathers.

    Barbell Squat 300
    2/3.0.2.1 tempo

    Set 1 : 225x10
    Set 2 : 225x10
    Set 3 : 225x10
    Set 4 : 225x10
    Set 5 : 225x10
    Set 6 : 225x10
    Set 7 : 225x10
    Set 8 : 225x10
    Set 9 : 225x7
    Set 10 : 225x10
    |
    Lying Leg Curls 126.67

    4.0.2

    Set 1 : 95x10
    Set 2 : 95x10
    Set 3 : 95x10
    Set 4 : 95x0 (Standing 100x10)
    Set 5 : 95x8
    Set 6 : 95x8
    Set 7 : 95x9
    Set 8 : 95x8
    Set 9 : 95x7
    Set 10 : 95x7
    |

    SUPER SET 2:
    No breaks but the walk (10s?)

    Donkey Calf Raises

    4.0.2, anything over 11 had no tempo, last set no tempo.

    Set 1 : 400x14
    Set 2 : 400x11
    Set 3 : 400x13
    Set 4 : 400x14
    Set 5 : 400x20
    |
    Leg Extensions 205

    4.0.2, 10 sec hold on last rep

    Set 1 : 150x11
    Set 2 : 150x10
    Set 3 : 150x10
    Set 4 : 150x10
    |
    +20x lunges with 50# BB

    Notes:

    Total gym time- 1:14:00

    I limped out of the gym. No joke.


    I'm glad I can handle 3/4 scoop now. The sweat is outta control! I did get winded a few times, but I was pushed to the max. A couples guys looked at me and shook their heads with a smile when I was struggling to get up on the last 5-6 lunges. My legs looked like trunks, and I tore my boxers on the second lunge.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  18. Do one scoop you PLATYPUS.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  19. Nice work bro! Loved the weight lol!!! I'm not going anywhere near a scale today
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Do one scoop you PLATYPUS.
    Next week, my friend. Next week...

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Nice work bro! Loved the weight lol!!! I'm not going anywhere near a scale today
    I hear ya'!

    Thanks man!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  21. platypus?

  22. How is the MAX Pump treating you? Have you noticed anything in the mornings after taking it before bed on off days?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    platypus?
    Name:  perry.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  85.4 KB

    It was a nice way of calling him a (platy)*****
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  24. I see

    man I feel old and out of touch, no clue what the hell you youngsters are talkin bout anymore

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I see

    man I feel old and out of touch, no clue what the hell you youngsters are talkin bout anymore
    It was just a little play on words ya old man
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  26. Simma, kids.

    We can't all pound 1.5+ scoops of PWO and not feel a thing. Thank God for my wallet, anyways.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How is the MAX Pump treating you? Have you noticed anything in the mornings after taking it before bed on off days?
    I'm definitely fuller, and larger looking all around. I feel like my back has a a freakishly pump to it today even though I hit back yesterday and hit lower body today. I look 10lbs heavier, IMO, evenly distributed.

    As for how I look post a day off, dosing at night, I've only done that once; last Friday, and I was only 4 days in at that time. I'll have to get back to you on that. I will probably have a rest day Sunday if Drew and I don't find something to WO in the AM before I drive back, and I'll dose before bed. If I do WO Sunday, I should probably take a day off Monday. It's due...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Simma, kids.

    We can't all pound 1.5+ scoops of PWO and not feel a thing. Thank God for my wallet, anyways.
    Being nearly a foot taller than you doesn't always have its advantages lol
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  28. Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Being nearly a foot taller than you doesn't always have its advantages lol
    Yeah man. I wouldn't look forward to squats or deads with your height.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Yeah man. I wouldn't look forward to squats or deads with your height.
    Well deads are kind of fun but squats??? **** me!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. Wait, nearly a foot? How tall are you?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. Rush 954 on that Finaflex Ignite 2 (Sponsored)
    By Rush954 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 02:17 PM
  3. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 02:29 PM
  5. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Log in
Log in