TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    women are funny that way
    my ex-wife was the same way..
    you'd think I was asking her to strip & do dirty-dancing for the whole neighborhood, the way she reacted to the idea of training around me..
    Ha. Yeah. She's worried she looks funny or something, I think. Not sure why. If she aw some of the faces and grimaces I make when I work out...

She has an awesome a**, if I could get her in a squat rack.... Ohhh lawdy...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

2. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    She's doing some video routine. I can't remember what it's called. I'm hoping eventually she starts going to the gym with me, but she won't even work out in front of me.

1/3 scoop it is. She's going to love the flavor I think.
    I'm that case Stimul8 would indeed be the best case scenario. No need for a pump inducing product at all. She needs thermo and elevated heart rate wich is exactly what Stimul8 offers.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

3. I decided to up my scoop to 2/3 for tomorrows session. I can always use the push with my weak points (shoulders/chest), and as I've said earlier in the log I tend to start to wear down by Thursdays from lack of sleep.

The wife wanted to wait until Saturday to try the PWO because she didn't know how she would feel afterwards with work, but I've done a good job of convince ring her there is no crash or nauseous feeling. She allowed me to allow her a dose for tomorrow. I'm hoping she's in!

1/3 scoop for wifey, 2/3 for me mixed with uncapped Max Pump and Crea-Trona. I gave her little water so she can taste it and not worry about any chugging-bloat for a first timer. I'll log her thoughts too!

FINAFLEX REP

4. TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)

Oh, foam in her cup is because I just shaked it, and the icebergs in mine are the generic BCAA's I added in. I have had no dilution issues with any of the FINAFLEX products.
    FINAFLEX REP

5. Look at all that hulk juice!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

6. Pre:
    5g BCAA’s
    2/3 scoop STIMUL8
    4x Max Pump
    2x Crea-Trona

Super Set 1:

Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press 180
    Tempo 4.0.2

Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 135x10
    Set 3 : 135x10
    Set 4 : 135x10
    Set 5 : 135x9
    Set 6 : 135x9
    Set 7 : 135x10
    Set 8 : 135x9

Switch to- (machine stolen)
    Barbell Shoulder Press 117.17

Set 9 : 95x7
    Set 10: 95x8

Super Set With |
    Barbell Ab Rollout on Knees 10
    Set 1 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 10 Laps/Reps
    Set 4 : 9 Laps/Reps
    Set 5 : 5 Laps/Reps

Switch to- (The rollouts had my abs on fire)

Decline Ab Reach 33.33
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 25x10
    Set 3 : 25x10
    Set 4 : 25x9
    Set 5 : 25x8 + BWx3

Super Set 2, no breaks from 6-ways, hor presses, and shrugs (did leaning raise burnout on set 3 instead of shrug)

Six-Ways 12
    Set 1 : 10x6
    Set 1 : 5x4

Set 2 : 10x3
    Set 2 : 5x3

Set 3 : 5x10
    |
    Horizontal Presses 6.67

Set 1 : 5x10
    Set 2 : 5x6
    Set 3 : 5x10
    |
    Dumbbell Shoulder Shrug w/ 5 sec hold at top

Set 1 : 65x10
    Set 2 : 65x9
    |
    Notes:

I was tempted to go back to bed this morning. I couldn’t shake the yawns after my first cup of coffee. If I did not have a PWO I probably would have skipped.

My triceps, biceps, and lats all have DOM’s. I really love this GVT training.

I dig the 2/3 scoop. It’s just enough for my tolerance level right now. I started off a little slow, but I warmed up and had “bursts” of energy and pump throughout the workout. I was in the gym for 1:04:00, and I still had energy the minute I walked out as I did during any period of the workout, even though my shoulders were definitely spent. I think next week I’m going to try and get up earlier so that I can get another 15-30 in the gym and maximize the energy I’m getting from STIMU8.

My arms look massive today, and my triceps inflated during my presses. Unfortunately, with no BM today and the ab-pumps, my belly looks huge too. The 12oz Filet late last night probably didn’t help either.

My wife started her dose of STIMUL8 at 4:50 and finished drinking it by 5, starting her workout at 5. She said she won’t go as far as saying that she won’t take it again, but has mixed feelings. She said she felt warm, ears got a little tingly, and felt antsy. She gets a semi-uncomfortable feeling after two cups of coffee, so I’d say this is a win for a first timer. She did say that she put forth more effort on today’s workout than she typically does on a weekday.

7. Max Pump works awesome to achieve that super swole look I beta tested the Stimul8 and let my wife try some as well. She loved it but getting her to the gym is another story
    Life's a garden, dig it

8. You and the wife are rockin the Finaflex Stimul8! I need to add it back into the PWO mix myself. Nice AB rolls brother! Lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Max Pump works awesome to achieve that super swole look I beta tested the Stimul8 and let my wife try some as well. She loved it but getting her to the gym is another story
    It really does.

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    You and the wife are rockin the Finaflex Stimul8! I need to add it back into the PWO mix myself. Nice AB rolls brother! Lol
    Yeah, this is already becoming a top for me. Not only have I not crashed, I really don't feel tired at all. I closed my eyes at lunch but didn't feel the need to dose off. That's odd for me on a Thursday after having around 5 hours of inteerupted sleep for 4 straight days. Also, I'm experiencing the thermo effect that Wasme explains in his Stimul8 log. Not really all that hungry today.

10. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

It really does.

Yeah, this is already becoming a top for me. Not only have I not crashed, I really don't feel tired at all. I closed my eyes at lunch but didn't feel the need to dose off. That's odd for me on a Thursday after having around 5 hours of inteerupted sleep for 4 straight days. Also, I'm experiencing the thermo effect that Wasme explains in his Stimul8 log. Not really all that hungry today.
    And the appetite suppression has kicked in

11. Nice job there brother.. Pretty sh1tty that someone took your machine...
    FINAFLEX REP

12. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    And the appetite suppression has kicked in
    One of many great angles to this product
    FINAFLEX REP

13. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice job there brother.. Pretty sh1tty that someone took your machine...
    This happens all the time. It's no big deal though. Just got to switch to something else and keep pushing. I wanted the Smith this week so as to not push my shoulder too much. It's just starting to feel normal again.

14. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

This happens all the time. It's no big deal though. Just got to switch to something else and keep pushing. I wanted the Smith this week so as to not push my shoulder too much. It's just starting to feel normal again.
    Should have taken it back run up screaming "MINE MINE MINE"!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Should have taken it back run up screaming "MINE MINE MINE"!
    A few months ago some dude took my bench. I was p1ssed. As soon as he stood up from it I wheeled it back to where I was pressing. I felt like a jerk though.

16. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    A few months ago some dude took my bench. I was p1ssed. As soon as he stood up from it I wheeled it back to where I was pressing. I felt like a jerk though.
    ...my garage sounds better and better with each story you tell lol
    FINAFLEX REP

17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...my garage sounds better and better with each story you tell lol
    I concur. I want to have a setup one day...
    FINAFLEX REP

18. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I concur. I want to have a setup one day...
    I try to add something each year at Xmas... figure a gym membership each year would be 400.. so spending part of that on something is a fair trade!
    FINAFLEX REP

19. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    I try to add something each year at Xmas... figure a gym membership each year would be 400.. so spending part of that on something is a fair trade!
    What do you have so far?
    FINAFLEX REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    What do you have so far?
    Rack, lat tower, bench, heavy bag (which i need to rehang or get a hanging stand for), various attachments, various bars, 360lbs of standard weights (no plastic sand filled crap lol), 460lbs of olympic weights, ab wheel
    FINAFLEX REP

21. Hit a sweet deal last year right around this time. Place had standard plates and rubberized olympic for .35 and .50 per pound. So got a bunch.
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Hit a sweet deal last year right around this time. Place had standard plates and rubberized olympic for .35 and .50 per pound. So got a bunch.
    Wow. I should start looking around. That is a sweet deal.
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Damn my bis and tris have gotten really sore over the last few hours.
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Damn my bis and tris have gotten really sore over the last few hours.
    gotta love it though, right!?
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    gotta love it though, right!?
    Yup! Makes me feel like I'm working hard.
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Yup! Makes me feel like I'm working hard.
    Exactly... sometimes I think f' me this sucks, but then think its just a sign of HARD work...
    FINAFLEX REP

27. Nice glamour shot of the his/hers stimul8! Sounds like she did pretty good for a 1st timer....and goes to show how potent this product is! 1/3 scoop for a lady means someone with that tolerance would have months of workouts in a single tub. Not bad

Tearing it up in here, JR. Those were some painful looking curls the other day too. Seated is def tougher than standing.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Nice glamour shot of the his/hers stimul8! Sounds like she did pretty good for a 1st timer....and goes to show how potent this product is! 1/3 scoop for a lady means someone with that tolerance would have months of workouts in a single tub. Not bad

Tearing it up in here, JR. Those were some painful looking curls the other day too. Seated is def tougher than standing.
    Thanks bro! The potency IS great. Wife came home an said that she ate less than she expected at the Thanksgiving work lunch.

The curls were slacked this week, IMO. But my biceps are not a worry with me. I'd love to focus on more chest and shoulders.
    FINAFLEX REP

29. I ended up skipping today and stayed in bed. I was up every 15-30 since midnight. All good, I'm sore from the last few days anyway. A break before doing back again won't hurt.

Since it's now an off day, Crea-Trona and Max Pump will be taken before bed tonight. I hope I sleep through tonight...
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I ended up skipping today and stayed in bed. I was up every 15-30 since midnight. All good, I'm sore from the last few days anyway. A break before doing back again won't hurt. Since it's now an off day, Crea-Trona and Max Pump will be taken before bed tonight. I hope I sleep through tonight...
    You've been killing it so a rest is deserved. I wouldn't take the combo before bed thinking it would keep me up. Maybe switch to taking it this morning? I'm thinking pump=Bloat=water retention=frequent bathroom breaks=less sleep. IMHO
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. Rush 954 on that Finaflex Ignite 2 (Sponsored)
    By Rush954 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 02:17 PM
  3. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 02:29 PM
  5. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:37 PM