TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)

Page 15 of 18 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Pre:
    Strong coffee x2
    Max Pump
    Crea-Trona
    1/2+ Stimul8

Barbell Deadlift 365
    2-3 min rest between each set

Set 1 : 135x5
    Set 2 : 225x5
    Set 3 : 315x2
    Set 4 : 365x1
    Set 5 : 365x0
    Set 6 : 365x1 (straps)
    Set 7 : 315x4 (straps)
    Set 8 : 315x2 -5" deficit (straps)
    Set 9 : 225x5 -5" def
    Set 10 : 225x4 -5" def
    |

SUPER SET:
    No rest, 4.0.2 tempo on seated row and cable pull downs.

Barbell Good Morning 239.17

Set 1 : 135x10
    Set 2 : 205x5

Set 3 : 185x5
    Set 3 : 135x10
    |
    Cable Rope Crossover Seated Row 160

Set 1 : 120x10
    Set 2 : 100x17

BTH pull-ups xMax x3, 10s break between each set

+ wife cable pull downs, drop set x2, 140XMax, 120xM, 100M, 80M, 40M
    |
    Notes:

I only did 1/2+ Stimul8 because the coffee was so strong, and I didn't eat or have a shake. I still coulda used at least 3/4...

I felt way weak today. I accidentally fell asleep on the couch last night before eating, so my calories were at 2K, and I went in today fasted w/ 10g BCAA's. I assume that's why I struggled, but who knows. If I'm weak tomorrow on legs (I have a full scoop ready to go), then I might take Monday off. Or just go in for cardio and abs.

I weighed in at 191.0 fasted this morning. Honestly though, I look 200+ because of the Max Pump and Crea-Trona. My arms and traps are ginormous.

That extra 7# I was carrying the last two weeks is gone too, probably because my sodium went from 6-9k/day to 2.7-3.5K/day, but I don't look as bloated (also no protein shake today). So, per Snags, I'm dropping the protein shakes pre-WO altogether. I have to figure out though what to eat at 0330 in the morning though, or stick to the fasted training during my cut.

I have only 3 days left of Max Pump and Crea-Trona, so I may throw those reviews up later this coming week.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

2. Your body might need a day off, but going in for a little cardio might be a good idea. Sorry to hear you are low on your Max Pump and Creatrona. Sounds like both are treating you very well. Looking forward to your reviews.

For that 2k cals, was it pretty even macro wise ? if it was low in carbs, perhaps you need to carb up a little today to saturated those muscles for legs.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. TGR's FINAFlEXing Preworkout Trifecta (sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Your body might need a day off, but going in for a little cardio might be a good idea. Sorry to hear you are low on your Max Pump and Creatrona. Sounds like both are treating you very well. Looking forward to your reviews.

For that 2k cals, was it pretty even macro wise ? if it was low in carbs, perhaps you need to carb up a little today to saturated those muscles for legs.
    You hit the nail on the head. 51g carbs. I was at 36 when I left work and felt so drained. Ate some rice cake snacks when I walked in the door and felt a little better.

Edit:

I will be about 175g carbs today, 200 tomorrow, then 100-125 Monday.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

4. Pre:
    Max Pump
    Crea-Trona
    1s Stimul8

SUPER SET 1:
    4.0.2 tempo
    20-30s and 60s rests

Barbell Squat 300
    Alternating stances: shoulder width, wide, super wide, etc. Kept changing it up.

Set 1 : 225x10
    Set 2 : 225x10
    Set 3 : 225x10
    Set 4 : 225x10
    Set 5 : 225x10
    Set 6 : 225x10
    Set 7 : 225x10
    Set 8 : 225x8
    Set 9 : 225x9
    Set 10 : 225x9

It may look very similar to last week, but I felt very weak today (as you can see on the curls. Everything felt heavy except calf raises.
    |
    Lying Leg Curls 160

Set 1 : 95x10
    Set 2 : 95x10
    Set 3 : 95x10
    Set 4 : 95x9
    Set 5 : 95x9
    Set 6 : 95x8
    Set 7 : 95x7
    Set 8 : 95x9
    Set 9 : 120x10 (seated curls)
    Set 10 : 95x8
    |

SUPER SET 2:
    No breaks except the walk.

Seated Calf Raise 312

Set 1 : 180x22
    Set 2 : 180x20

Set 3 : 180x22
    Set 3 : 135x20
    Set 3 : 90x20
    Set 3 : 45x25
    |
    Leg Extensions 215

Set 1 : 150x13 10s hold at top
    Set 2 : 150x12 5s hold
    |

Done last, before stretching. 1=BW
    These were tough, an 80x12 was PR since starting GVT and doing them last.

Barbell Lunge 112

Set 1 : 80x12
    Set 1 : 1x10

Set 2 : 80x8
    Set 2 : 1x11
    |
    Notes:
    I really did not even want to go in today. I felt tired, I was full from eating a 440cal slice pizza at SAMs, and I just wanted a nap.
    But, I had the scoop of Stimul8 waiting, and I felt really guilty for eating that pizza.

I sweat my arse off today with the full scoop, but the appetite suppressant wasn't there. I left STARVING.

That said, I haven't eaten a whole lot. I drank a 2 scoop shake post workout, and have had about 2oz chicken since then (while finishing prepping. So, I guess the suppressant did kick in...

Also, I ruined a second pair of boxers doing lunges while on Max Pump. Pumped legs, lunges, and boxers don't mix together.

5. Squat numbers are great. Funny how we feel the guilt and have to get in there. Bet you felt fn great when all was done!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

6. You are working your arse off in here! Nice job RJ! Keep going. Boxers? Might have to start using compression shorts.
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

7. Get you them Predator multiply undies like the big boys run in full gear powerlifting divisions - you'll put like 40lbs on your lunges lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Man, I told you a long time ago, Under Armors. You only have to buy 7, and you will have a pair for every day of the week, for a LONG time. I have a couple pairs that I have had for 7 years now. Solid investment. I don't workout without them.

9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Man, I told you a long time ago, Under Armors. You only have to buy 7, and you will have a pair for every day of the week, for a LONG time. I have a couple pairs that I have had for 7 years now. Solid investment. I don't workout without them.
    Solid this ^^^^^. These are all I wear! Listen to your brother. These wear like iron. Boxers are for old, flabby guys. Lmao
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

10. I love it when everyone comes together and talks about my skivies.

I only have 1-2 pairs of boxers left. I've been switching over to a type similar to UA, but cheaper. Not so sure I'd be excited to have underwear for 7 years...

Off day today! Maybe cardio later. Maybe not.

Probably not.

11. Commando ftw!! Lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

12. I've been going with compression type shorts.......They really cup the bawls and provide a bit if stimulation during the day.....
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

13. At least no one is posting pics...

14. Sleep last night was horrible w/ 5g Melatonin. Up every hour, and a couple times every half hour, all night. I drink some water right before bed, but shouldn't have been enough to do that. I was tempted to stay in bed this morning but figured if I got up and had a bad workout, at least I'd be tired tonight.

Pre:
    4x Max Pump
    4x Crea-Trona
    7/8s Stimlou8

SUPER SET 1:
    30s and 60s breaks.
    Leverage Machine High Row 93.33

Set 1 : 70x10
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 70x10
    Set 4 : 70x10
    Set 5 : 70x10
    Set 6 : 70x10
    Set 7 : 70x10
    Set 8 : 70x10
    Set 9 : 70x10
    Set 10 : 70x10

-I struggled on the last couple of the last few sets..

|
    Leverage Chest Press 93.33
    4.0.2, 70 each side +8#’s

Set 1 : 70x10
    Set 2 : 70x10
    Set 3 : 70x10
    Set 4 : 70x10
    Set 5 : 70x10
    Set 6 : 70x10
    Set 7 : 70x10
    Set 8 : 70x9
    Set 9 : 70x9
    Set 10 : 70x7
    |
    Dumbbell Decline Fly 50.67

Set 1 : 40x8

|
    Dumbbell One Arm Row 111

Set 1 : 90x7
    Set 1 : 70x5

Also, two sets of rack pulls at 225 and 315 (ran out of time to do more). Went slow and squeezed hard.

One set of one arm cable lat pull.

One set of EZ bar rows, 70x20-something

|
    Notes:

No doubt, lack of sleep really messed up my workout today. I felt energized, but my body didn’t have much strength at all. Hopefully I’ll get some rest tonight.

I gave up on the chest because I was feeling so weak, and ended up getting a great back pump at the end.

15. I took melatonin for a while....threw it in the garbage.

16. I forgot to add that my leg DOMs are way below normal. I did a lot of really wide stance squats Sunday and could feel the burn in my hammy's tryig to shoot up, but the pain isn't near where I'd expect it to be two days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I took melatonin for a while....threw it in the garbage.
    It's weird; some nights it really keeps me tired, other days nothing. Except constipation. It always constipates me.

17. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I forgot to add that my leg DOMs are way below normal. I did a lot of really wide stance squats Sunday and could feel the burn in my hammy's tryig to shoot up, but the pain isn't near where I'd expect it to be two days later.

This is what a good stack can do my man!

Between Max PUMP and Crea-Trona, DOMS should in fact decrease. With the added blood flow throughout the day and workouts from Max Pump along with the BEST creatine on the market helping in recovery you are experiencing exactly what you should be. Enjoy it

18. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    At least no one is posting pics...
    Oh, you want skivie pics? On the way

19. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Oh, you want skivie pics? On the way
    No rush, your wife put them on Facebook already.

20. Took another day off today. Slept like crap again. No worries, that's only 4 days off in this month so far. Maybe I'll have a beer tonight before bed and see if that relaxes me.

21. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Took another day off today. Slept like crap again. No worries, that's only 4 days off in this month so far. Maybe I'll have a beer tonight before bed and see if that relaxes me.
    I'm halfway through pct right now & went back to Wendler's 5/3/1 strength training. 4 days lifting/wk is so awesome, & keeping them to 1 hr sessions max. Powerlift for 20 min, then volume on compounds & gtfo. It's so awesome having 3 days off/wk, & I'm keeping my size & strength it appears.

What I'm getting at is there is a time to go & time for off-days. But don't make the mistake of believing off-days are a necessary evil - they can be a big part of the gains.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I'm halfway through pct right now & went back to Wendler's 5/3/1 strength training. 4 days lifting/wk is so awesome, & keeping them to 1 hr sessions max. Powerlift for 20 min, then volume on compounds & gtfo. It's so awesome having 3 days off/wk, & I'm keeping my size & strength it appears.

What I'm getting at is there is a time to go & time for off-days. But don't make the mistake of believing off-days are a necessary evil - they can be a big part of the gains.
    So, I'm reading this... and looking for justification to go back to bed.

23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Do it
    Go back to bed?

I'm 2c coffee in now, but I bet I still could.

24. If I didn't have Stimlu8 I...

A) Would've gone back to bed

B) Would've had a crappy workout, possibly leaving the gym early and coming home pissed that my workout sucked AND not being able to go back to bed.

C) Kidnapped by ravenous cannibal gnomes.

BUT, none of those things happened.

I stayed away from the ultra-fast paced tempo of GVT, but was still at a high pace. I hit two PR's on shoulder presses, and did it while doing heavy smith-presses. Yes, it was a smith, but I've had shoulder issues for a long time and the fact that I could hit a pr while super setting those two, my two weakest muscle-groups, is a huge win for me.

Log update later...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:20 AM
  2. Rush 954 on that Finaflex Ignite 2 (Sponsored)
    By Rush954 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 02:17 PM
  3. Green pulls out all the stops with FINAFLEX EPI-V (sponsored)
    By TurningGreen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 398
    Last Post: 01-03-2012, 08:55 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2011, 02:29 PM
  5. Replies: 187
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 12:37 PM