Wicked gets swole with AMS 4-ad & Assault Labs Msten!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I want to start by thanking tattoopierced1 and AMS for the 4-ad and Len at Strong Supplement Shop for the Assault Labs Msten Extreme Mass Builder along with Blockade on cycle defense. This should be a good run at adding 15-20 lbs. I will be running this cycle for 4 weeks. The AMS 4-ad i will be dosing at 4 pills per day,1 every 3 hrs and the Assault Labs products will be dosed at 1Msten and 2 Blockade every 4 hrs starting at 8am. I will also be taking fish oil, creatine and protein powder. My cals will be kept around 3000 per day. I will adjust as needed.
I'm 40 yrs old, 5'9" 175lbs at about 12%bf. I have been lifting in some form or another for 20+ yrs. I have been doing a GVT workout for about 9 months. Some days i will change it up depending how i feel. Full log will start 2moro with pics and wo. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/msten-extreme-mass-builder-by-assault-labs/

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/blockade-on-cycle-defense-by-assault-labs/

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/11-LEGS WALK LUNGES-bw x 100yrds BACK SQTS-135-15x5 BSS-DB-60s-10x5 FRT SQTS-135-15x5 CALF RAISES-200-100(split 3sets) This was a fairly quick wo with some higher reps. Ok so now for the goods. I started taking the Assault Labs Msten & Blockade on thurs the 7th. I am taking 1 Msten and 2 Blockade three times a day starting at about 6am. I didnt do much as far as lifting this weekend. By the 9th i could def tell i was "on" something. It was a little dif than any other ph/ds or aas. I've never used Msten so i will assume this is normal. I noticed right away my appetite was increased. I have also been drinking 1.5-2 gal of water pretty easily and urine is nice and clear. So far no bad sides but i will keep track of blood pressure because this had been an issue for me before. I started the AMS 4-ad on the 10th. I am taking 4 per day since i am only doing a 4 week cycle. Good minty taste as usual with the RDE tabs. It may be placebo ,but today i felt more aggression towards the weights. I dont know if 4-ad is this quick,but i will think pos. I've never done a 4week run of any ph/ds or aas,so i will hit it hard and fast. A month goes by quickly anymore it seems. I started the Msten a couple days early because i wanted to see if i felt dif with one or both. Here are a couple starting pics. I am hoping to add about 15lbs fairly clean.
image-3770406379.png
image-1789908694.png

image-2753637483.png

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in! :D

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride bro!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Cool man! I was wondering how your 4-ad cycle went.
Still working on it, setting up something a bit crazy 16week contest prep log will be starting soon with multiple products.

:D getting excited!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still working on it, setting up something a bit crazy 16week contest prep log will be starting soon with multiple products. :D getting excited!
That gets me exited! --------D ....... . .
I'll be subbd!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/12-CHEST DIPS-bw x30 DIPS-bw+70-10x5 SS INCL DB BENCH-50s-10x5 FLAT BNCH FLYS-30s-10x5 PUSH UPS-wide-35x3 (neutral grip) mid-35x3(pro grip) narrow-35x3(neutral grip) I went light today because my joints were screaming. I was going to do a 10x10 but shoulders were very sore, so i cut it back and added in push ups. I usually dont have pain with dips,but today was dif. I will have to up the fish oil. I also think a certain powder that Swanks hooked me up with was making all the difference. I am still taking the Assault Labs Msten & Blockade the same as from the start. So far nothing big to report there, but i am still just under a week in. My appetite is still up and weight increased by 3 lbs(178 )so i'm going the right direction. The AMS 4-ad must be doing its job because aggression is up again today and libido is good.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/13-OFF
11/14-SHOULDER,BACK,TRAPS
DIPS-bw x25
PULL UPS WIDE-bw-10x10
SS
ARNOLD PRESS-50s-10x10
SS
1ARM DB ROW KNEE ON BENCH-80s-10x10
FACE PULLS-100-10x10
SS
DB SHRUGS-80s-20x10
SS
DIP SHRUGS-bw-20x10

I started taking the Assault Labs Msten at 4 per day spread evenly. I will see how this treats me for a week then go from there. I have enough to run 5 per day the last 2 weeks if sides are not bad. I am still taking the Assault Labs Blockade at 6 per day divided 3 times. I will keep the AMS 4-ad at 4 per day the entire cycle. No bad sides so far. No high bp, no back pumps and no legargy or libido issues. My shoulders and left elbow tendons were screaming today, so i kept the weight low and went with SS. I am sure the Msten has a little to do with this, at least from what i've read. Another big change i made was completeing my bottle of AMS DECASARM. I think it was helping my joints more than i realized. This will def be added to any cycles i do in the future. On a good note i feel and look fuller and i am up to 180lbs (+2). I've been getting a great pump on this cycle so far and i'm a little more vasular. So far all the compounds are working great. I love the "on" feel!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/18
LEGS
WALK LUNGES-40lbs-100yrds
BSS-60s-10x10
BACK SQTS-135-10x10
FRT SQTS-135-10x10
CAlf RAISES-200-100(split 3sets)

I took a few days away from the gym to take care of some things. I am still dosing the AMS 4-ad at four per day and the Assault Labs Msten at 4 pilz per day as well. Assault Labs Blockade is still at 6 per day. I had a little prob with bp headache for a couple days, but i added more hawthorne berry and bannanas to combat that. Other than that i only have slight back pumps. I am up another 1lb(181) so that makes me happy. The aggression and the pumps have been great, along with a good appetite.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/19
BACK/CHEST
DIPS-bw x 40
PULL UPS WIDE OH-bw x 15
DIPS-bw+90-10x10
SS
PULL UPS WIDE OH-10x5
Alt with ARCHER PULL UPS-10x5
----
INC DB BENCH-80s-10x10
SS
BENT OVR DB ROWS(both same time)80s-10x10
----
DB PULL OVERS-80-10x10
SS
INC PUSH UPS(wide, mid, narrow)25x10

I had a good wo today. I'm feeling a bit stronger, but my endurance is really up. Its like i dont want to stop reppin.My weight is still 181lbs today. I upped my Assault Labs Msten to 20mg per day. 2 in am,2 about 30 min pwo,and 1 before bed. The Assault Labs Blockade is still dosed at 6 per day(2 caps 3 times per day). I am also still taking the AMS 4-ad 1 pill 4 times per day. The back pumps have kicked in a little more, but i have them under controll. No lethargy, urine is clear and bp headaches are under controll as well.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, sorry so late. I see you've been putting in some work here. I cycled Msten awhile back and loved it!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks bro, sorry so late. I see you've been putting in some work here. I cycled Msten awhile back and loved it!
Thnx man. So far i like it. The 4-ad seems to be doing its job as well. Achy joints and some back pump are the only little probs. I have 2weeks left and i hope to finish strong. Even at 16-20mg i can def tell i'm on something.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/21
SHOULDERS/TRAPS
MIL PRESS-115-10x10
ARNOLD PRESS-45-10x10
SS
DB SHRUG-80s-15x10
6 WAYS-15-10x10
SS
DIP SHRUGS-bw-20x10

So far things are good with the Assault Labs Msten and the AMS 4-ad. I think i found my sweet spot with both. 20mg Msten and 4 tabs of 4-ad. I am up another lb(182). I look and feel like i am fuller. The pumps today were dbol painfull. My endurance to kick the reps out is def up. I found if i keep the trigger points in my back and shoulders worked out, the back pump are almost not there. My joints have been really sore today esp shoulders. It took about 4 sets to get warmed up. The actual pressing movement didnt hurt,it was getting the db to position. I cant wait for the next week and sum more gains!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man. I'm experiencing some back pumps myself. First time I've experienced them this bad.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanx reggie. I upped my water intake to 2gal per day. I think that helped the pumps along with more taurine.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx reggie. I upped my water intake to 2gal per day. I think that helped the pumps along with more taurine.
I think that was my problem also. I've drank quite a bit of water today though and that seems to be lessening the pumps. Might even be able to get some training in tonight :)

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/22
ARMS
CHIN UPS-10x4
ALT DB CURL STANDING-40s-10x10
SS
DB TRI KICKBACKS-25-10x10
SEATED INC DB CURL-30-10x10
SS
TRI EXT OH DB-60-10x10
PLANKS-1min x3
SIDE PLANKS-1min x2 each side
HANGING KNEE RAISE-bw x30x2

Today was a bro arm day. My elbow tendons were killeing me for the first 20 min untill i got warmed up. I guess this is from overuse, but they are sore to the touch. Had a great pump after i got passed all that. I am still liking the Assault Labs Msten at 20mg per day. The only prob is the back pumps. Blockade and plenty of water seems to be working fine for the rest of my support. AMS 4-ad still has libido running good and focus in the gym is great. I am still at 182 today feeling full.

image-998126787.png

image-3864967982.png

image-59754532.png

image-1467028212.png

image-3159569545.png

image-2643924731.png

Some update pics.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking swole bro!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looking swole bro!
Thanx reggie. So far i like the Msten. Kinda reminds me of dbol. The 4-ad gives me good gym aggression. All my joints kinda hurt since i'm not taking AMS Decasarm,but i'm getting past it.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joint pain is the worst man, I'm sorry to hear that.

I dosed Msten at 20mg a day as well. Seems like a good dose with relatively low sides.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Depending on how my 3rd week goes with Msten, i'm thinking about kicking it up to 30ish mg per day for an extra 2 weeks for a total of 6 weeks. I've read a few logs lasting 6-8 wks. Any thots on this?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on how my 3rd week goes with Msten, i'm thinking about kicking it up to 30ish mg per day for an extra 2 weeks for a total of 6 weeks. I've read a few logs lasting 6-8 wks. Any thots on this?
Ya I have heard that is a good dosage. My buddy ran 30mg from the start for 6 weeks and had great gains. He did start getting the usual sides however at week 3.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ya I have heard that is a good dosage. My buddy ran 30mg from the start for 6 weeks and had great gains. He did start getting the usual sides however at week 3.
I dont know if i will or not. Sometimes more is worse. I ran dbol at 60mg per day for 8 weeks with no probs, but dbol is my weakness.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/25
REGGIES KILLER WO
INC DB BENCH-50s-10x4
no rest
SEATED DB PRESS-50-10x4
no rest
INC DB CURL-40-10x4
no rest
SEATED DB CURL-40-10x4
---------
LOWER INCLINE DB BENCH-50-10x4
no rest
STAND DB CURL-50-10x4
no rest
REAR DELT FLY DB-25-10x4
---------
DIPS-bw+70-10x4
no rest
DB SHRUGS-80s-10x4
--------
6WAYS-db-15s-10x4

I changed it up a little from reggies,but oh man what a killer pump. I was def out of breath. Aggression and labido are still up from the AMS 4-ad. I am still taking the Assault Labs Msten at 20 mg per day and Assault Labs Blockade at 6 caps per day. All is still good. No bp issues,urine is clear and no lethargy. Def a winning cycle.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/26
LEGS
WALKING LUNGES-100yrds
BSS DB-80s-10x10
FRT SQTS-185-10x5
CALF RAISES-200-100(split 2sets)

So today was a crappy wo. As soon as i started warming up i started having a sharp pain in my left knee. I pushed through untill i got to frt sqts. I had to cut it short because it felt like i got stabbed in the knee. I hope its just a bad day. I will increase the fish oil and hope that helps. Im still taking the AMS 4-ad at 4 pills per day. I have increased the Assault Labs Msten to 24mg per day. (3 in morn,2pwo and 1 at bed) I will run this for a week then increase to 28-32 mg depending how i feel. The Blockade is still at 6caps per day.
So far no big strength increases,but my endurance is up. Weight is still at 182,but clothes are fitting tighter,so thats a plus however you look at it.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/msten-extreme-mass-builder-by-assault-labs/

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/blockade-on-cycle-defense-by-assault-labs/

http://www.advancedmusclescience.com/products/prohormones/4-ad-rd-™/

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has anyone else needed to take a high dose of Msten or not had much effect by the 3rd week?

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Can't comment. I'm only on day 4 but I started 20 day one, 25 day two, 30 yesterday and today. I hit sh*t hard man

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't comment. I'm only on day 4 but I started 20 day one, 25 day two, 30 yesterday and today. I hit sh*t hard man
I'm going to run 30 for the last 3weeks and hope i see some increased gains. After i run pct after this cycle it is def back to sticking a needle in my quads. FTW!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I know right. Injectables are easier on the body and you can pretty much run them indefinitely

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me I had my biggest gains from week 4-6.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope i am the same way. I like instant gratification so i was hoping for more results by now,but 3 more weeks can bring alot.
I know what you mean. I kept wondering if it was legit and then one day bam! Sides started really increasing at that point as well just fyi

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know what you mean. I kept wondering if it was legit and then one day bam! Sides started really increasing at that point as well just fyi
The worst thing i have is back pumps. They hit all the way to my traps at times. For the most part they are under control,but sometimes just all of a sudden they spasm and i about drop to my knees. What brand did you use?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The worst thing i have is back pumps. They hit all the way to my traps at times. For the most part they are under control,but sometimes just all of a sudden they spasm and i about drop to my knees.
How much taurine are you taking? I upped that to 5g mid morning, upped my potassium and water as well and haven't had them since.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much taurine are you taking? I upped that to 5g mid morning, upped my potassium and water as well and haven't had them since.
Im at 4g taurine. I added more water and bannanas and that helped. Prob gona add more taurine. 60mg of dbol wasnt this bad.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Damn everyone's getting killer back pumps from this. I'm not liking what I've been reading so far. I hope to gawd I don't get it as severe as the reviews from others.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
If **** does get bad I'll either lower my dose to 20 or cut msten short and start reaper earlier

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/28
FULL BODY
PULL UPS-bw-10x5
SS
DIPS-bw-20x10
HANG CLEAN-FRT SQT-OH PRESS-115-10x5

This was a get it done with a good pump wo. At least then i wont feel too bad when i eat too much turkey. I'm still at 24mg of Msten and 6 caps of Blockade. The last few days i've noticed a little bloating feel. I think maybe its the 4-ad. I will drop the dose to 3 tabs per day and see if that helps.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
11/29
LEGS
WALKING LUNGE-bw-100yrds
BSS-DB-60s-10x5
SS no rest
REV LUNGES-DB-60s-10x5(each leg)
SS no rest
NARROW SQTS-DB-60s-10x5
PISTOL SQTS-10x5 (each leg)
CALF RAISES-single leg-180-25x4(each leg)

I kind if threw some legs together today since yesterday was off schedule. This is the second day only taking 3 AMS 4-ad. So far no dif good or bad. I am still taking the Assault Labs Msten at 24mg per day. (3 equal doses) and the Assault Labs Blockade at 6 caps per day. (3in morn,3 eve) This seems to be working for me. I'm up 2 more lbs(184) and my neck and upper back look fuller. I know its not in my head because my necklace is getting tighter. I didnt have as much joint pain today which is nice. Another good thing,my 2nd bottle of Msten and Blockade showed up today. Big props to Len at STRONG SUPPLEMENT SHOP for rushing these to me so i can finish my cycle strong. 2day shipping over a holliday even. It doesnt get better than that. Thank you to Assault Labs for giving the ok as well. A+
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/