WarcraftJJS's Huge DERMACRINE Log.

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hope your area didn't get hit too bad....i saw that parts of illinois were really devastated.
    Ya some places got hit pretty bad. I just have some small tree limbs down. But it is still really windy here. Hows your area of IN?
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Ya some places got hit pretty bad. I just have some small tree limbs down. But it is still really windy here. Hows your area of IN?
    same...very windy. the way the clouds and wind kept changing direction i thought we might really be in for it, but the worst of it passed us by.

    got lucky this time!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Day 8
    Sunday 11/17/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs)

    Food:
    1.5 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: NA.
    Mood/Aggression: NP.
    Joints: Fine

    Notes:
    Hella day outside. Unfortunately turned into a off day. Monday will be better.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  4. Day 9
    Monday 11/18/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs) (still have to get this)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: Some there.
    Mood/Aggression: Still in a good mood.
    Joints: Forearms hurt a little.

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 6:26 PM / End time 7:31 PM

    1 - Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
    Set 1: 10 x 185.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    2 - Cable- Tricep Pushdown
    Set 1: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 190.00 Lbs

    3 - Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3 :10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    4 - Barbell- Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    5 - Dumbbell- Incline Curls
    Set 1: 10 x 40.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Max : 5.00 Lbs / Load : 340.00 Lbs

    6 - Preacher Curl- Close Grip
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    7 - Dumbbell- Palm Up Wrist Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    8 - Dumbbell- Palm Down Wrist Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    9 - Elliptical / Cross Trainer
    Distance: 1.3 mi
    Time: 15 min 0 sec
    Speed: 6 mi/h
    Level / Incline: 6
    Calories: 212

    Notes:
    Didn't really have a PR day again. Maybe not the right food before workout? Not sure. Had two eggs, toast and Protein shake. Prob should have add more Carbs. Noticed my arms being rock hard during middle and last exercises. In the mirrors my arms looked good. Or so said my wify. Coming up next day is Legs.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  5. Nice numbers once again! Definitely carb up for pr's.
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Day 9
    Monday 11/18/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs) (still have to get this)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: Some there.
    Mood/Aggression: Still in a good mood.
    Joints: Forearms hurt a little.

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 6:26 PM / End time 7:31 PM

    1 - Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
    Set 1: 10 x 185.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    2 - Cable- Tricep Pushdown
    Set 1: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 190.00 Lbs

    3 - Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3 :10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    4 - Barbell- Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    5 - Dumbbell- Incline Curls
    Set 1: 10 x 40.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Max : 5.00 Lbs / Load : 340.00 Lbs

    6 - Preacher Curl- Close Grip
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    7 - Dumbbell- Palm Up Wrist Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    8 - Dumbbell- Palm Down Wrist Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    9 - Elliptical / Cross Trainer
    Distance: 1.3 mi
    Time: 15 min 0 sec
    Speed: 6 mi/h
    Level / Incline: 6
    Calories: 212

    Notes:
    Didn't really have a PR day again. Maybe not the right food before workout? Not sure. Had two eggs, toast and Protein shake. Prob should have add more Carbs. Noticed my arms being rock hard during middle and last exercises. In the mirrors my arms looked good. Or so said my wify. Coming up next day is Legs.
    when my wife gives me a compliment i know she means, lol.....unfortunately they don't come often enough, she is a very harsh critic...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. I'm late but subbed. thanks for doing before after pics!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Day 10
    Tuesday 11/19/13

    Weight: 252 lbs./ XX% fat. (+2.0 lbs) (still have to get this)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: My god they are rock hard.
    Mood/Aggression: Still in a good mood.
    Joints: Good.

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 4:37 PM / End time 5:47 PM

    1 - Barbell- Full Squat
    Set 1: 10 x 205.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 205.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 225.00 Lbs
    Max : 40.00 Lbs / Load : -60.00 Lbs

    2 - Machine- Leg Extension
    Set 1: 10 x 540.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 720.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 810.00 Lbs
    Max : 90.00 Lbs / Load : 180.00 Lbs

    3 - Barbell- Romanian Deadlift
    Set 1: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 8 x 275.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 275.00 Lbs
    Max : 50.00 Lbs / Load : -100.00 Lbs

    4 - Machine- Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1: 10 x 150.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 160.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 170.00 Lbs
    Max : 10.00 Lbs / Load : -40.00 Lbs

    5 - Machine- Standing Calf Raise (Maxout)
    Set 1: 15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Set 3 :15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 2745.00 Lbs

    6 - Machine- Seated Calf Raise (Maxout)
    Set 1: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 2880.00 Lbs

    Notes:
    F'en awesome day. I hit 810 for my leg press. I could have went 2 more reps on Set 3 but I don't know. Today was just an explosive day I moved up on weights and reps of a lot of workouts. Most of the machines I have now maxed out. So more reps is where its at now. I'm leaving happy today. Glad Wednesday is a off day. Going to need it.

    Name:  1463519_10151981814427299_20931371_n.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  54.3 KB
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Day 10
    Tuesday 11/20/13

    Weight: 252 lbs./ XX% fat. (+2.0 lbs) (still have to get this)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: My god they are rock hard.
    Mood/Aggression: Still in a good mood.
    Joints: Good.

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 4:37 PM / End time 5:47 PM

    1 - Barbell- Full Squat
    Set 1: 10 x 205.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 205.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 225.00 Lbs
    Max : 40.00 Lbs / Load : -60.00 Lbs

    2 - Machine- Leg Extension
    Set 1: 10 x 540.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 720.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 810.00 Lbs
    Max : 90.00 Lbs / Load : 180.00 Lbs

    3 - Barbell- Romanian Deadlift
    Set 1: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 8 x 275.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 275.00 Lbs
    Max : 50.00 Lbs / Load : -100.00 Lbs

    4 - Machine- Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1: 10 x 150.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 160.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 170.00 Lbs
    Max : 10.00 Lbs / Load : -40.00 Lbs

    5 - Machine- Standing Calf Raise (Maxout)
    Set 1: 15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Set 3 :15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 2745.00 Lbs

    6 - Machine- Seated Calf Raise (Maxout)
    Set 1: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 2880.00 Lbs

    Notes:
    F'en awesome day. I hit 810 for my leg press. I could have went 2 more reps on Set 3 but I don't know. Today was just an explosive day I moved up on weights and reps of a lot of workouts. Most of the machines I have now maxed out. So more reps is where its at now. I'm leaving happy today. Glad Wednesday is a off day. Going to need it.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****92 478"/>
    Nice workout and up 2 pounds in 10 days!!! I can't wait to take mine
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  10. I've really got to give that roman dl a try
    Life's a garden, dig it

  11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I've really got to give that roman dl a try
    I like them. Would like to see more weight on the bar. But I'm getting there.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post

    I like them. Would like to see more weight on the bar. But I'm getting there.
    Is that the most you've ever done with them?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Is that the most you've ever done with them?
    No max I've done 315. I know I can do more but I'm building back to it.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post

    No max I've done 315. I know I can do more but I'm building back to it.
    Ok, that's pretty heavy for a RDL.


    Do you use wrist straps or just the over/under grip?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Ok, that's pretty heavy for a RDL.


    Do you use wrist straps or just the over/under grip?
    When above 225 I use wrist straps.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  16. nice results this early in.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. I like to do sumo DL
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I like to do sumo DL
    ew.

  19. Day 11
    Wednesday 11/20/13

    Weight: 252 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 6 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: Great.
    Mood/Aggression: Feeling good.
    Joints: Fine

    Notes:
    After Leg day yesterday thought I would be tired. Nope. Feel good and have a lot to catch up on at home.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I like to do sumo DL
    I will have to look them up? Never done that workout before.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post

    I will have to look them up? Never done that workout before.
    I feel it more in my quads when I do sumo. More of a leg workout. Maybe that's just me though.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  22. Day 12
    Thursday 11/21/13

    Weight: 252 lbs./ XX% fat. (+0.0 lbs) (still have to get this)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: Good.
    Mood/Aggression: Still in a good mood.
    Joints: Good.

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 4:47 PM / End time 6:09 PM

    1 - Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press
    Set 1: 10 x 155.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 155.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 185.00 Lbs
    Set 4: 8 x 185.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    2 - Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row
    Set 1: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 50.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 50.00 Lbs
    Max : 5.00 Lbs / Load : 100.00 Lbs

    3 - Dumbbell- Lateral raise
    Set 1: 10 x 40.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 40.00Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 45.00Lbs
    Max : 5.00 Lbs / Load : 10.00 Lbs

    4 - Barbell- Shrugs
    Set 1: 10 x 290.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 365.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 365.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 930.00 Lbs

    5 - Dumbbell- Shrugs
    Set 1: 15 x 290.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 15 x 300.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 13 x 300.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 2550.00 Lbs

    6 - Elliptical / Cross Trainer
    Distance: 1.46 mi
    Time: 20 min 0 sec
    Speed: 6 mi/h
    Level / Incline: 6
    Calories: 203

    Notes:
    Not a special day for me. Tho some workout are just getting easier for me.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  23. Day 13
    Friday 11/23/13

    Weight: 252 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs)

    Food:
    1.0 gal of water, 4 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: Fine.
    Mood/Aggression: Feeling good.
    Joints: Left knee hurt a little.

    Notes:
    Turned into a unwanted offday. Wife was not feeling good and lost track of time at work.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Day 13
    Friday 11/23/13

    Weight: 252 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs)

    Food:
    1.0 gal of water, 4 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: Fine.
    Mood/Aggression: Feeling good.
    Joints: Left knee hurt a little.

    Notes:
    Turned into a unwanted offday. Wife was not feeling good and lost track of time at work.
    Never hurts to take a day off
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Never hurts to take a day off
    Ya. I just wanted to go on Friday because so I could take it easy this weekend. Got the Xbox 1. And would like a little time with it.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Turinabol LV-Dermacrine Log
    By scorp69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 04:48 PM
  2. Tnubs Dermacrine Log
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 04:04 AM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 04:51 AM
  4. Anavar/Dermacrine LOG
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 08:47 AM
Log in
Log in