WarcraftJJS's Huge DERMACRINE Log.

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Day 5
    Thursday 11/14/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: NA.
    Mood/Aggression: Was happy to get to gym.
    Joints: Fine

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 4:01 PM - End time 5:10 PM

    1 - Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press
    Set 1: 10 x 155.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 155.00Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 185.00Lbs
    Set 4: 8 x 185.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    2 - Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row
    Set 1: 10 x 45.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    3 - Dumbbell- Lateral raise
    Set 1: 10 x 35.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 40.00Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 40.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 130.00 Lbs

    4 - Barbell- Shrugs
    Set 1: 10 x 270.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 365.00Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 365.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 730.00 Lbs

    5 - Dumbbell- Shrugs
    Set 1: 10 x 280.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 290.00Lbs
    Set 3: 15 x 300.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 1500.00 Lbs

    6 - Elliptical / Cross Trainer
    Distance: 1.2 mi
    Time: 16 min 0 sec
    Speed: 6 mi/h
    Level / Incline: 6
    Calories: 201

    Notes: Not bad but not great workout, I was hoping to up on some reps of the Behind Neck Overhead Press if not add some weight just didn't happen. Did move up on some other reps on other workouts which is great but overall could have been a better day.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  2. WarcraftJJS's Huge DERMACRINE Log.


    Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Day 5
    Thursday 11/14/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: NA.
    Mood/Aggression: Was happy to get to gym.
    Joints: Fine

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 4:01 PM - End time 5:10 PM

    1 - Barbell- Behind Neck Overhead Press
    Set 1: 10 x 155.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 155.00Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 185.00Lbs
    Set 4: 8 x 185.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    2 - Dumbbell- Standing Upright Row
    Set 1: 10 x 45.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    3 - Dumbbell- Lateral raise
    Set 1: 10 x 35.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 40.00Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 40.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 130.00 Lbs

    4 - Barbell- Shrugs
    Set 1: 10 x 270.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 365.00Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 365.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 730.00 Lbs

    5 - Dumbbell- Shrugs
    Set 1: 10 x 280.00Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 290.00Lbs
    Set 3: 15 x 300.00Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 1500.00 Lbs

    6 - Elliptical / Cross Trainer
    Distance: 1.2 mi
    Time: 16 min 0 sec
    Speed: 6 mi/h
    Level / Incline: 6
    Calories: 201

    Notes: Not bad but not great workout, I was hoping to up on some reps of the Behind Neck Overhead Press if not add some weight just didn't happen. Did move up on some other reps on other workouts which is great but overall could have been a better day.
    Not bad??? Those DB shrugs, and lateral numbers are impressive bro!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Not bad??? Those DB shrugs, and lateral numbers are impressive bro!!
    indeed...if those db lateral raises were done with proper form, impressive...warcraft, you do those raises both at same time or one arm at a time. one arm at a time would add more difficulty, imo. i used to do old school butterflys on flat bench holding both up together then lowering and raising one at a time, difficult, indeed!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    indeed...if those db lateral raises were done with proper form, impressive...warcraft, you do those raises both at same time or one arm at a time. one arm at a time would add more difficulty, imo. i used to do old school butterflys on flat bench holding both up together then lowering and raising one at a time, difficult, indeed!!!!
    I do them at the same time. One at a time is harder. I'm to much of a wuss to do them one at a time.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Not bad??? Those DB shrugs, and lateral numbers are impressive bro!!
    The dumbbell shrugs were total. So 300 was two 150s. Unless you already knew that.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    I do them at the same time. One at a time is harder. I'm to much of a wuss to do them one at a time.
    i agree, much harder.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    The dumbbell shrugs were total. So 300 was two 150s. Unless you already knew that.
    Ya I knew what you meant, and still impressed
    I wish my gym had 150s but only has up to 125s
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Ya I knew what you meant, and still impressed
    I wish my gym had 150s but only has up to 125s
    I've always been really good at gain Muscle/weight but losing the fat is all ways a fight. I wish they would go above 150 Lbs. Its nice to have the 105 to 150 because most people don't really use them so they look either really nice and clean or have chalk all over them.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    I've always been really good at gain Muscle/weight but losing the fat is all ways a fight. I wish they would go above 150 Lbs. Its nice to have the 105 to 150 because most people don't really use them so they look either really nice and clean or have chalk all over them.
    Ya it seems like I never have to have to wait for them

    How's your general diet?
    Life's a garden, dig it

  10. This is what I normal eat:
    Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast, and oat meal.
    Snack: Handfull of Almonds or walnuts, 2 scoop Protien Shk.
    Lunch: 2 Breast of Chk, Rice, Vegs or Fish, Rice and vegs. and a small salad with both
    Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk, Rice and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
    Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats have Rice or Potatos and vegs with this meal.

    I don't know I think its too much. And some times I just feel like crap around 2pm.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    This is what I normal eat:
    Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast, and oat meal.
    Snack: Handfull of Almonds or walnuts, 2 scoop Protien Shk.
    Lunch: 2 Breast of Chk, Rice, Vegs or Fish, Rice and vegs. and a small salad with both
    Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk, Rice and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
    Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats have Rice or Potatos and vegs with this meal.

    I don't know I think its too much. And some times I just feel like crap around 2pm.
    Fats seem low.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Fats seem low.
    Should I add some in? I'm guessing thats why I drop around 2?
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post

    Should I add some in? I'm guessing thats why I drop around 2?
    Some people do well with low fats, but fats are necessary for proper hormonal balance (and creation of testosterone).

    I would up the fats, eat more red meats (saturated fat/cholesterol are necessary for T production), and lower the carbs to stay around the same total calories.

  14. I agree with Jim, nothing wrong with some ground beef or chicken thighs every now and then. But I am no nutrition expert so ignore me if you wish lol you know your body better than anyone

  15. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    This is what I normal eat:
    Breakfast: 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg, Ek. Toast, and oat meal.
    Snack: Handfull of Almonds or walnuts, 2 scoop Protien Shk.
    Lunch: 2 Breast of Chk, Rice, Vegs or Fish, Rice and vegs. and a small salad with both
    Snack: about 1.5 hours before gym 1 breast of Chk, Rice and Vegs, 1 Protien Shk.
    Dinner: Changes a lot from Chk to Fish to Lean Red meats have Rice or Potatos and vegs with this meal.

    I don't know I think its too much. And some times I just feel like crap around 2pm.
    blue diamond roasted jalapena almonds are addicting!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Those are the best!!^^^
    Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jawbreaker24 View Post
    Those are the best!!^^^
    I do love almonds.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  18. Day 6
    Friday 11/15/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: NA.
    Mood/Aggression: I'M FINE.
    Joints: Fine

    Notes:
    Turned into a Rest day because I had some business in Chicago.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  19. hope your area didn't get hit too bad....i saw that parts of illinois were really devastated.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Day 7
    Saturday 11/16/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: NA.
    Mood/Aggression: Good Mood.
    Joints: Fine

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 11:00 AM End time 12:19 PM

    1 - Pull up wide grip
    Set 1: 5 reps
    Set 2: 5 reps
    Set 3: 5 reps
    Max: 0 reps

    2 - Dumbbell- Bent Over Row
    Set 1: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 50.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    3 - Wide Grip Front Lat Pull Down
    Set 1: 10 x 140.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 160.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 180.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    4 - Cable- Seated Row
    Set 1: 10 x 140.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 12 x 160.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 200.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    5 - Cable- Pull Downs - VBar
    Set 1: 10 x 160.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 180.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 180.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    6 - Dumbbell- One Arm Row
    Set 1: 10 x 80.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 85.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 90.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    Notes:
    To be total honest I just wanted to get in the gym and out. Had parents in town and they wanted to spend time with me and my family. So I just did what I did last week. No extra. But didn't feel tried or worn out like last week. So that's good.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hope your area didn't get hit too bad....i saw that parts of illinois were really devastated.
    Ya some places got hit pretty bad. I just have some small tree limbs down. But it is still really windy here. Hows your area of IN?
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Ya some places got hit pretty bad. I just have some small tree limbs down. But it is still really windy here. Hows your area of IN?
    same...very windy. the way the clouds and wind kept changing direction i thought we might really be in for it, but the worst of it passed us by.

    got lucky this time!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Day 8
    Sunday 11/17/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs)

    Food:
    1.5 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: NA.
    Mood/Aggression: NP.
    Joints: Fine

    Notes:
    Hella day outside. Unfortunately turned into a off day. Monday will be better.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  24. Day 9
    Monday 11/18/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs) (still have to get this)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: Some there.
    Mood/Aggression: Still in a good mood.
    Joints: Forearms hurt a little.

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 6:26 PM / End time 7:31 PM

    1 - Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
    Set 1: 10 x 185.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    2 - Cable- Tricep Pushdown
    Set 1: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 190.00 Lbs

    3 - Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3 :10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    4 - Barbell- Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    5 - Dumbbell- Incline Curls
    Set 1: 10 x 40.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Max : 5.00 Lbs / Load : 340.00 Lbs

    6 - Preacher Curl- Close Grip
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    7 - Dumbbell- Palm Up Wrist Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    8 - Dumbbell- Palm Down Wrist Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    9 - Elliptical / Cross Trainer
    Distance: 1.3 mi
    Time: 15 min 0 sec
    Speed: 6 mi/h
    Level / Incline: 6
    Calories: 212

    Notes:
    Didn't really have a PR day again. Maybe not the right food before workout? Not sure. Had two eggs, toast and Protein shake. Prob should have add more Carbs. Noticed my arms being rock hard during middle and last exercises. In the mirrors my arms looked good. Or so said my wify. Coming up next day is Legs.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  25. Nice numbers once again! Definitely carb up for pr's.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Day 9
    Monday 11/18/13

    Weight: 250 lbs./ XX% fat. (0.0 lbs) (still have to get this)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: Some there.
    Mood/Aggression: Still in a good mood.
    Joints: Forearms hurt a little.

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 6:26 PM / End time 7:31 PM

    1 - Barbell- Close Grip Bench Press
    Set 1: 10 x 185.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    2 - Cable- Tricep Pushdown
    Set 1: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 12 x 95.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 190.00 Lbs

    3 - Barbell- Close Grip Bench Skull Crusher
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3 :10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    4 - Barbell- Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    5 - Dumbbell- Incline Curls
    Set 1: 10 x 40.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Max : 5.00 Lbs / Load : 340.00 Lbs

    6 - Preacher Curl- Close Grip
    Set 1: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 100.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    7 - Dumbbell- Palm Up Wrist Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 45.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    8 - Dumbbell- Palm Down Wrist Curl
    Set 1: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 10 x 25.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 0.00 Lbs

    9 - Elliptical / Cross Trainer
    Distance: 1.3 mi
    Time: 15 min 0 sec
    Speed: 6 mi/h
    Level / Incline: 6
    Calories: 212

    Notes:
    Didn't really have a PR day again. Maybe not the right food before workout? Not sure. Had two eggs, toast and Protein shake. Prob should have add more Carbs. Noticed my arms being rock hard during middle and last exercises. In the mirrors my arms looked good. Or so said my wify. Coming up next day is Legs.
    when my wife gives me a compliment i know she means, lol.....unfortunately they don't come often enough, she is a very harsh critic...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. I'm late but subbed. thanks for doing before after pics!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  28. Day 10
    Tuesday 11/19/13

    Weight: 252 lbs./ XX% fat. (+2.0 lbs) (still have to get this)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: My god they are rock hard.
    Mood/Aggression: Still in a good mood.
    Joints: Good.

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 4:37 PM / End time 5:47 PM

    1 - Barbell- Full Squat
    Set 1: 10 x 205.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 205.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 225.00 Lbs
    Max : 40.00 Lbs / Load : -60.00 Lbs

    2 - Machine- Leg Extension
    Set 1: 10 x 540.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 720.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 810.00 Lbs
    Max : 90.00 Lbs / Load : 180.00 Lbs

    3 - Barbell- Romanian Deadlift
    Set 1: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 8 x 275.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 275.00 Lbs
    Max : 50.00 Lbs / Load : -100.00 Lbs

    4 - Machine- Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1: 10 x 150.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 160.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 170.00 Lbs
    Max : 10.00 Lbs / Load : -40.00 Lbs

    5 - Machine- Standing Calf Raise (Maxout)
    Set 1: 15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Set 3 :15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 2745.00 Lbs

    6 - Machine- Seated Calf Raise (Maxout)
    Set 1: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 2880.00 Lbs

    Notes:
    F'en awesome day. I hit 810 for my leg press. I could have went 2 more reps on Set 3 but I don't know. Today was just an explosive day I moved up on weights and reps of a lot of workouts. Most of the machines I have now maxed out. So more reps is where its at now. I'm leaving happy today. Glad Wednesday is a off day. Going to need it.

    Name:  1463519_10151981814427299_20931371_n.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  54.3 KB
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Day 10
    Tuesday 11/20/13

    Weight: 252 lbs./ XX% fat. (+2.0 lbs) (still have to get this)

    Food:
    2.0 gal of water, 5 meals. (XXXX CALS)
    Muscle Hardness, Vascularity: My god they are rock hard.
    Mood/Aggression: Still in a good mood.
    Joints: Good.

    Warm up:
    Elliptical / Cross Trainer:
    Distance: 0.6 mi
    Time: 7 min 0 sec
    Calories burnt: 108
    Level/Resistance: 10

    Start time 4:37 PM / End time 5:47 PM

    1 - Barbell- Full Squat
    Set 1: 10 x 205.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 205.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 225.00 Lbs
    Max : 40.00 Lbs / Load : -60.00 Lbs

    2 - Machine- Leg Extension
    Set 1: 10 x 540.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 720.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 810.00 Lbs
    Max : 90.00 Lbs / Load : 180.00 Lbs

    3 - Barbell- Romanian Deadlift
    Set 1: 10 x 225.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 8 x 275.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 275.00 Lbs
    Max : 50.00 Lbs / Load : -100.00 Lbs

    4 - Machine- Lying Leg Curls
    Set 1: 10 x 150.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 10 x 160.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 8 x 170.00 Lbs
    Max : 10.00 Lbs / Load : -40.00 Lbs

    5 - Machine- Standing Calf Raise (Maxout)
    Set 1: 15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Set 3 :15 x 305.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 2745.00 Lbs

    6 - Machine- Seated Calf Raise (Maxout)
    Set 1: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Set 2: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Set 3: 15 x 360.00 Lbs
    Max : 0.00 Lbs / Load : 2880.00 Lbs

    Notes:
    F'en awesome day. I hit 810 for my leg press. I could have went 2 more reps on Set 3 but I don't know. Today was just an explosive day I moved up on weights and reps of a lot of workouts. Most of the machines I have now maxed out. So more reps is where its at now. I'm leaving happy today. Glad Wednesday is a off day. Going to need it.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=92 478"/>
    Nice workout and up 2 pounds in 10 days!!! I can't wait to take mine
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  30. I've really got to give that roman dl a try
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Turinabol LV-Dermacrine Log
    By scorp69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 05:48 PM
  2. Tnubs Dermacrine Log
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:04 AM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 05:51 AM
  4. Anavar/Dermacrine LOG
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 09:47 AM
Log in
Log in