Amino IV Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Amino IV Review

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Amino IV Review

So I had a chance to taste the powder and here is what I think, the powder is very fine and mixes very well with a few shakes.

I had a sample of cherry limeade, filled a bottle with 16oz of water and than added ice. The flavor is very potent, so for my liking I added some more water(about 20oz +ice), which is good because I like to drink a lot during my workout.

This is definitely not your run of the mill BCAAs I felt as if I had a little more endurance than usual. I worked out at 930pm after a days work when I usually work out around 6pm. My all time favorite BCAA is Recoverpro, in terms of price, flavor,mix-ability, and profile. But whens more info on this is released I believe PES has made a strong if not better competitor depending on what your looking for. I will say flat out the flavor cherry limeade is way better than both Recoverpro flavors, (lemon is my fav.) So depending on price range once released, This will become a staple in a lot of peoples routine!

Def looking forward to getting my hands on this and really give it a go!

Keep up the great work PES especially the flavors you guys come up with!

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the review.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Legacykid View Post
    So I had a chance to taste the powder and here is what I think, the powder is very fine and mixes very well with a few shakes.

I had a sample of cherry limeade, filled a bottle with 16oz of water and than added ice. The flavor is very potent, so for my liking I added some more water(about 20oz +ice), which is good because I like to drink a lot during my workout.

This is definitely not your run of the mill BCAAs I felt as if I had a little more endurance than usual. I worked out at 930pm after a days work when I usually work out around 6pm. My all time favorite BCAA is Recoverpro, in terms of price, flavor,mix-ability, and profile. But whens more info on this is released I believe PES has made a strong if not better competitor depending on what your looking for. I will say flat out the flavor cherry limeade is way better than both Recoverpro flavors, (lemon is my fav.) So depending on price range once released, This will become a staple in a lot of peoples routine!

Def looking forward to getting my hands on this and really give it a go!

Keep up the great work PES especially the flavors you guys come up with!
    Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, much appreciated.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
    •   

4. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome review. Can't wait for my tubs to arrive
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

So I ment to post this up the other day but have been busy. One day that i tried to Amino IV I had extra i saved for morning cardio. The next day i skipped it and just used it at night. The thing i noticed is that there was no residue left over at all. I use a camelback 33oz bottle that has a straw in it. Ive used Recoverpro for years and one thing im use everyone noticed is that if you dont wash your bottle out right away, it leaves a yellow film behind. and in the straw it actually turns black(nasty looking). So I am not sure whats in there that does or does not make this happen but I have to say I perfer it doesnt.

Just a thought

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES- Amino IV
    By bdcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1858
    Last Post: 08-19-2014, 08:51 AM
  2. insider amino iv?
    By redbirdfan1 in forum PES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 01:32 PM
  3. Saw IV review
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat