Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this in mail yesterday, tried it last night.

taste: no problem, a little aftertaste but really kinda tasty.

i am a big fan of phenibut, it is a real favorite of mine...so i mixed up a dose of G8 about an hour before bed to enjoy the effects of the phenibut...sometimes in proprietary blends ingredients are added in insufficient amounts to be effective, this is not the case with g8...i really enjoyed the calming, mellow feeling i started to get around 10-15 minutes after dosing...i think waiting so long after dosing to go to bed might have effected it's effect on my getting to sleep, i remember rolling and tossing around some, but that's all i remember until waking up this morning. slept all the way thru with no pee breaks, i woke with one hell of a pee boner, lol....i didn't have any reason to get up this morning so i slept until ready to get up, approximately 7.5 hours, much more than my usual 4-5...no groginess upon waking....all in all 1st night was a good experience!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yee yee! Sounds like a decent first night. It'll get better too big man. Along for the ride.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
In! Sounds like a good 1st night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2nd night:

took 1 scoop 45 minutes before bed, again i felt really calm and mellow.

after around 40 minutes i got up from watching tv and went to lie down to sleep...well, my wife had other plans...note to self:do not take g8 before sex, this did not turn out very well.
it still took me awhile to fall asleep, maybe not as long as without g8, but longer than i would like.

once again, after falling asleep i slept without getting up, probably around 7 straight hours...for me this is very good.

after effects: i woke up a little disoriented, but once i started moving around i felt ok.

here is something i made note of and want to see if this continues....after i took my usual morning stims, i was wired. it almost seemed too much, it could be that g8 has a positive effect on my stim tolerance. i will cut back on my usual morning stim dose tomorrow and see, if this effect holds up i will be ecstatic, i spend a fortune on stims!!!

i might just up the dose to 1.5 scoops tonight....just to see........

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2nd night:

took 1 scoop 45 minutes before bed, again i felt really calm and mellow.

after around 40 minutes i got up from watching tv and went to lie down to sleep...well, my wife had other plans...note to self:do not take g8 before sex, this did not turn out very well.
it still took me awhile to fall asleep, maybe not as long as without g8, but longer than i would like.

once again, after falling asleep i slept without getting up, probably around 7 straight hours...for me this is very good.

after effects: i woke up a little disoriented, but once i started moving around i felt ok.

here is something i made note of and want to see if this continues....after i took my usual morning stims, i was wired. it almost seemed too much, it could be that g8 has a positive effect on my stim tolerance. i will cut back on my usual morning stim dose tomorrow and see, if this effect holds up i will be ecstatic, i spend a fortune on stims!!!

i might just up the dose to 1.5 scoops tonight....just to see........
If you were a bit groggy this morning go one more night with the same dose and that groggy feeling should be gone.

Also you are dealing with quite a few L-Dopa antagonists so you're stims hitting harder isn't surprising to me really.

Btw if you don't drink and want a little something to make ya feel good when going out one nigh, try a half scoop G8 and two PX Black. That's a feel good time right there :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you were a bit groggy this morning go one more night with the same dose and that groggy feeling should be gone.

Also you are dealing with quite a few L-Dopa antagonists so you're stims hitting harder isn't surprising to me really.

Btw if you don't drink and want a little something to make ya feel good when going out one nigh, try a half scoop G8 and two PX Black. That's a feel good time right there :)
that is some sound advice...THANKS!!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for some great sleep ;)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Great stuff BigT. What stims did you take and how much? I rely on stims in the morning and am curious. Any more detail you can give to that update regarding stims would be appreciated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff BigT. What stims did you take and how much? I rely on stims in the morning and am curious. Any more detail you can give to that update regarding stims would be appreciated.
well, dave. since losing my job and not having to work 3rd shift, which i did for most of the 20 years that i worked for the same multi national corporation that just closed down the plant where i had worked at for a little over 20 years, i have been trying to cut back on stims.

the short answer...atm 2 bronkaid/2 scoops of speed x3. or 2 bronkaid/400mg caffeine, taken upon rising before breakfast. i usually will take another 1 bronkaid/200mg caffeine in afternoon before lunch, and since i no longer work overnight i might or might not take another bronkaid/200mg caffeine before dinner.....trust me, this is waaay less than i was using when i was employed!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
well, dave. since losing my job and not having to work 3rd shift, which i did for most of the 20 years that i worked for the same multi national corporation that just closed down the plant where i had worked at for a little over 20 years, i have been trying to cut back on stims.

the short answer...atm 2 bronkaid/2 scoops of speed x3. or 2 bronkaid/400mg caffeine, taken upon rising before breakfast. i usually will take another 1 bronkaid/200mg caffeine in afternoon before lunch, and since i no longer work overnight i might or might not take another bronkaid/200mg caffeine before dinner.....trust me, this is waaay less than i was using when i was employed!!!
Dang man! That's some serious stim use haha. I'm almost there. Sorry to hear about that job tho. I appreciate you breaking it down.

Was it the just the first dose of stims in the morning that kicked harder than normal? Or did the second/third seem more effective as well?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang man! That's some serious stim use haha. I'm almost there. Sorry to hear about that job tho. I appreciate you breaking it down.

Was it the just the first dose of stims in the morning that kicked harder than normal? Or did the second/third seem more effective as well?
i took 2 bronkaid and 2 scoops of stim x3 and thought my heart was gonna come thru my chest, to be honest i haven't been that wired in a very long time...mind you this is my usual 'wake up' dose of stims, so it isn't something i am not used too. i haven't dosed any stims since this morning and don't plan to anymore today!!!

i am going with 1 bronkaid/1 scoop stim x3 tomorrow morning and see what happens...

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
i took 2 bronkaid and 2 scoops of stim x3 and thought my heart was gonna come thru my chest, to be honest i haven't been that wired in a very long time...mind you this is my usual 'wake up' dose of stims, so it isn't something i am not used too. i haven't dosed any stims since this morning and don't plan to anymore today!!!

i am going with 1 bronkaid/1 scoop stim x3 tomorrow morning and see what happens...
Wow! That's crazy. I once did 1 bronkaid plus 2 scoops of enhanced ..that was intense

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow! That's crazy. I once did 1 bronkaid plus 2 scoops of enhanced ..that was intense
20 years of working 3rd shift...my stim tolerance is something i am going to work on now that i am unemployed!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went with the same routine...1 scoop g8 45 minutes before bed.

sleep came a little quicker last night, i am gonna bump it to 1.5 scoops tonight. once sleep did come, it was very sound-i could get used to not getting up 2-3 times every night to pee!!! this morning the discombobulation [just love that word] was less than yesterday, which was less than the day before. i think my body is adjusting.

things of note:
stims...i tried 2 bronkaid and just 1 scoop stimx3 this morning, judging by the effect i got from this reduced dose i am clinging to hope that g8 really is reducing my need for heavy dosed stim-:arms:

libido...this seems to be the only negative, libido has taken a nose dive.....in all fairness i just completed a run of a test booster that had my libido really cranked up, it might just be my body re-adjusting to being off the test booster? i am really keeping a close eye on this, hopefully this is not a effect from g8!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
went with the same routine...1 scoop g8 45 minutes before bed.

sleep came a little quicker last night, i am gonna bump it to 1.5 scoops tonight. once sleep did come, it was very sound-i could get used to not getting up 2-3 times every night to pee!!! this morning the discombobulation [just love that word] was less than yesterday, which was less than the day before. i think my body is adjusting.

things of note:
stims...i tried 2 bronkaid and just 1 scoop stimx3 this morning, judging by the effect i got from this reduced dose i am clinging to hope that g8 really is reducing my need for heavy dosed stim-:arms:

libido...this seems to be the only negative, libido has taken a nose dive.....in all fairness i just completed a run of a test booster that had my libido really cranked up, it might just be my body re-adjusting to being off the test booster? i am really keeping a close eye on this, hopefully this is not a effect from g8!!!
Never noticed anything like that last part.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also.....if you are sleeping soundly, and deeply, with little to no groggyness why would you up the dose?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Also.....if you are sleeping soundly, and deeply, with little to no groggyness why would you up the dose?
to help fall asleep quicker....maybe i didn't make it clear that it is still taking longer than i would like to fall asleep

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to help fall asleep quicker....maybe i didn't make it clear that it is still taking longer than i would like to fall asleep
Oooh. Well I can assure you that G8 will NOT knock you out. That's not the intention of the product. It will HELP you fall asleep but if you are looking to get knocked out then the dose you would need is going to leave you with a bad hangover the next morning.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
30ish min before planned bedtime is about right in most cases....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
30ish min before planned bedtime is about right in most cases....
you haven't been wrong yet.....gonna try 30 minutes tonight!!!

my compliments on your knowledge of the product, haven't had this kind of guidance on a product log in a very long time....thank you!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Great knowledge Montego. Solid log BigT. Hope that libido thing goes away. Keep the updates coming

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you haven't been wrong yet.....gonna try 30 minutes tonight!!!

my compliments on your knowledge of the product, haven't had this kind of guidance on a product log in a very long time....thank you!!!
We're here to help make your experience as enjoyable and successful add possible brother.

I would be doing you and FINAFLEX a disservice if I don't accomplish that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We're here to help make your experience as enjoyable and successful as possible.

I would be doing you and FINAFLEX a disservice if I don't accomplish that.
lol...that 1st line is what they have hanging on the walls at walmart....

nice when it really happens....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great knowledge Montego. Solid log BigT. Hope that libido thing goes away. Keep the updates coming
i wouldn't be honest about the effects if i didn't include that part, but honestly my libido was so ramped up from the test booster that i am hoping that is what it is!!!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i wouldn't be honest about the effects if i didn't include that part, but honestly my libido was so ramped up from the test booster that i am hoping that is what it is!!!
I know what you mean. Whenever I enter a cruise I freak and think my libido is messed up. I get bloodwork and I am like 3x a normal man and just fine. Haha its just a psychological thing of not "being on" I think.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean. Whenever I enter a cruise I freak and think my libido is messed up. I get bloodwork and I am like 3x a normal man and just fine. Haha its just a psychological thing of not "being on" I think.
i once heard that the brain is the largest sex organ....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
By brain you mean with your nutsack right? Haha
lol....no, what i mean is without the brain to motivate it/inspire it a 12 inch d1ck is just gonna hang there, impressive to brag about but totally useless.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
lol....no, what i mean is without the brain to motivate it/inspire it a 12 inch d1ck is just gonna hang there, impressive to brag about but totally useless.
Hahaha yeah I got ya. I can't resist nutsack jokes I will never grow up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha yeah I got ya. I can't resist nutsack jokes I will never grow up
dude...i had 'bob and tom on this morning and heard bits and pieces of a story about this guy in russia who nailed his sack to the ground to protest something.

:eek:mfg:

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
dude...i had 'bob and tom on this morning and heard bits and pieces of a story about this guy in russia who naild his sack to the ground to protest something.

:eek:mfg:
What was he protesting? If it was crossfit and how stupid it was I understand but really? Nailing his sack? That's hardcore... crazy russians

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What was he protesting? If it was crossfit and how stupid it was I understand but really? Nailing his sack? That's hardcore... crazy russians
i wasn't listening that closely until i heard about the sack nailing, after that he could have been protesting the easter bunny and it wouldn't have registered, all i could think was the sack nailing, damn....hope i don't have nightmares tonight, lol.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
i wasn't listening that closely until i heard about the sack nailing, after that he could have been protesting the easter bunny and it wouldn't have registered, all i could think was the sack nailing, damn....hope i don't have nightmares tonight, lol.
Haha yeah vivid dreams of nutsacks and nailguns!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
google...russian man nails testicles to red square cobblestones...there is even a video but it is censored out...he said it sybolised the existance of a man inside a repressive legal system...

guess he's never heard of eric holder!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
could have sworn I was already subbed to this one
:think:
well I am here now

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
could have sworn I was already subbed to this one
:think:
well I am here now
just in time for sack nailing, lol....

montego has been doing an outstanding job of representing redefine, but glad you are here!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
3rd night:

dang, it seems like longer...ok, followed mantego's advice and gave up my chill and mellow time. dosed 1 scoop then 30 minutes later i was in bed ready to sleep. either the 30 minutes versus the 45 worked or else the cummulative effects are building, no matter...sleep came quicker, and that's what counts!!! i did wake up once to pee, but sleep came quickly afterward...

effects of G8:

when i got up to pee after around 3 hours sleep i felt kinda drunklike i guess you would call it, i sure wouldn't have wanted to try and drive.

also, i am sure that G8 is having a positive effect on my stim tolerance. i took 2 bronkaid/200mg caffeine this morning and felt like i could have gotten by on less, this is a good thing...happy happy happy

libido does seem to be getting better, still down from what i am used to....again this may or may not be a result of G8, just reporting what i am seeing.

and last but not least...sleep was great, and i seriously couldn't see any difference in groginess than any other time i got some really good sleep. i must add that i can't remember sleeping this well without the aid of a prescription sleep aid.

going to the gym in awhile, curious to see if there is any effect on recovery, or anything else for that matter.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3rd night:

dang, it seems like longer...ok, followed mantego's advice and gave up my chill and mellow time. dosed 1 scoop then 30 minutes later i was in bed ready to sleep. either the 30 minutes versus the 45 worked or else the cummulative effects are building, no matter...sleep came quicker, and that's what counts!!! i did wake up once to pee, but sleep came quickly afterward...

effects of G8:

when i got up to pee after around 3 hours sleep i felt kinda drunklike i guess you would call it, i sure wouldn't have wanted to try and drive.

also, i am sure that G8 is having a positive effect on my stim tolerance. i took 2 bronkaid/200mg caffeine this morning and felt like i could have gotten by on less, this is a good thing...happy happy happy

libido does seem to be getting better, still down from what i am used to....again this may or may not be a result of G8, just reporting what i am seeing.

and last but not least...sleep was great, and i seriously couldn't see any difference in groginess than any other time i got some really good sleep. i must add that i can't remember sleeping this well without the aid of a prescription sleep aid.

going to the gym in awhile, curious to see if there is any effect on recovery, or anything else for that matter.
Your story makes me very excited to open up my G8......1 hour and counting.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Your story makes me very excited to open up my G8......1 hour and counting.....
tick tock tick tock tick tock, now you have 59 minutes and 54 seconds left, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dang...i just thought of a great slogan.

i could have had a G8!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I thought that the thirty minutes pre bed would work :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I thought that the thirty minutes pre bed would work :)
going to try the 1/2 scoop with my afternoon stims tomorrow....

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
going to try the 1/2 scoop with my afternoon stims tomorrow....
Will probably feel good there partner. Not sure it will help you sleep taken with stims but you should feel pretty nice lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will probably feel good there partner. Not sure it will help you sleep taken with stims but you should feel pretty nice lol.
lol...dude i wouldn't take it with stims if i were looking to sleep.