Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Just took a scoop about 30 minutes ago, and I am loving stress and anxiety reduction.

    I will update the result in the AM
    Can't wait.... sleep well!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  2. Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8


    I passed out almost as soon as I drank my full scoop of G8, bout 30 min. Pleasure to the taste buds.
    I slept straight through, no waking until 0430.
    Vivid dreaming all night long.
    When I awakened I felt GREAT!! (Until I thought about coming to work)
    Seriously though, I feel rejuvenated.
    I called my wife on my way to work and told her today was going to be a good day. My sense of well being is way up over yesterday, and the preceding 4 days.
    Damn, I missed my G8.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I passed out almost as soon as I drank my full scoop of G8, bout 30 min. Pleasure to the taste buds.
    I slept straight through, no waking until 0430.
    Vivid dreaming all night long.
    When I awakened I felt GREAT!! (Until I thought about coming to work)
    Seriously though, I feel rejuvenated.
    I called my wife on my way to work and told her today was going to be a good day. My sense of well being is way up over yesterday, and the preceding 4 days.
    Damn, I missed my G8.
    Nice. Glad you got SOME downn time. When are you off for the holiday?

  4. What? Off? I don't know what that means. I haven't experienced this 'off' you speak of!
    It was rumored that we will have thurs-Sun off, but i will believe it on Sunday if it happens.

  5. Alright people, I am still here. I had some personal issues arise that I have had to deal with, and work has been....Army. But I have the next 4 days off to get my head right and decompress.

    I am taking my G8 tonight, in about an hour. I will let you know how it goes.
    Thanks for your patience this past week.
    •   
       


  6. Drank my G8 last night, and did a swan dive into the bed. I am guessing around 0830.
    Only woke once to pee. Well, I guess I woke up again at 0300 and now I am still up. My dreams were almost too real. No nightmares, but definitely some stress inducing dreams.
    Well, I feel pretty well rested, so I am going to drink my Pre and get to it.
  7. Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8


    Lemony fresh G8 going down the hatch!! We had a different sort of Thanksgiving today, just us and some pizza, a movie, and some ...peanut butter cookies.
    I had a decent workout today, nothing crazy but definitely motivating. Working myself back into the groove. Some family shows up tomorrow, and the rest of them are coming in Sat. We are baptizing our 8 month old and having the Family Dinner.
    And then my brother ( @RegisterJr ) and I will be hitting the gym.

  8. Yes, I'm going to have to TRY to control my eating pre-workout.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  9. stress-inducing dreams?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    stress-inducing dreams?
    Dreaming about stressful stuff on my mind. I should have worded that different

  11. The last 2 nights I was able to get some decent sleep, some of the best rest I've had in months, thanks to the G8.
    I also would like to point out that my mood seems to be improving. This is generally a stressful time of year for me, and with all of the other stuff I have going on I need all the help I can get. The G8 seems to be calming throughout the day, and I am feeling less Anxiety.

    Last nights sleep was full of insane dreams. Nothing scary, just super vivid. I actually like it. Sometimes throughout the day I think that I did or said something, but I can't remember if I dreamed it or not. I love it.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    The last 2 nights I was able to get some decent sleep, some of the best rest I've had in months, thanks to the G8.
    I also would like to point out that my mood seems to be improving. This is generally a stressful time of year for me, and with all of the other stuff I have going on I need all the help I can get. The G8 seems to be calming throughout the day, and I am feeling less Anxiety.

    Last nights sleep was full of insane dreams. Nothing scary, just super vivid. I actually like it. Sometimes throughout the day I think that I did or said something, but I can't remember if I dreamed it or not. I love it.
    The calming effects of G8 are wonderful. About twenty minutes after I take my dose at night I'm in total don't care mode.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    The calming effects of G8 are wonderful. About twenty minutes after I take my dose at night I'm in total don't care mode.
    I agree, I look forward to drinking it. If only I could drink it all day long!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I agree, I look forward to drinking it. If only I could drink it all day long!
    Right along with your schlitz?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Right along with your schlitz?
    my ex-father in law used to drink Stroh's all day long
    srs, dude went thru a case every day to every other day
    when he used to smoke, he went thru 2 cartons a week
    I dunno which is more amazing: the fact that he quit smoking cold turkey after yrs of doing it, or the fact he's still alive

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    my ex-father in law used to drink Stroh's all day long
    srs, dude went thru a case every day to every other day
    when he used to smoke, he went thru 2 cartons a week
    I dunno which is more amazing: the fact that he quit smoking cold turkey after yrs of doing it, or the fact he's still alive
    Alive gets my vote
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    my ex-father in law used to drink Stroh's all day long srs, dude went thru a case every day to every other day when he used to smoke, he went thru 2 cartons a week I dunno which is more amazing: the fact that he quit smoking cold turkey after yrs of doing it, or the fact he's still alive
    It makes you wonder, you know. My grandfather lived til his late 80s. He smoked his whole life. How long would he have lived if he didn't ever smoke? All he did was pick grapes, eat crazy "food" (100% Filipino), and smoke cigarettes.

  18. It's in the genes. Some people are fit and healthy, get cancer and die young. Crazy stuff

  19. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Right along with your schlitz?
    No alcohol for this guy, but I used to love some schlitz, my little blue bull buddy.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    my ex-father in law used to drink Stroh's all day long
    srs, dude went thru a case every day to every other day
    when he used to smoke, he went thru 2 cartons a week
    I dunno which is more amazing: the fact that he quit smoking cold turkey after yrs of doing it, or the fact he's still alive
    All of my parents smoke, an have been forever. No recorded health issues.
    Usually you get problems when you quit, but that isn't always the case.

  21. Sorry gents, I had a busy weekend and my in-laws just left today. We have been in our annual Medic Training also, so the days have been long.

    I have 2 days worth of updates coming today, but I can say I am grateful for the sleep I have gotten, because I need it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    All of my parents smoke, an have been forever. No recorded health issues.
    Usually you get problems when you quit, but that isn't always the case.
    You trying to curse me?
  23. Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8


    Error

  24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    It's in the genes. Some people are fit and healthy, get cancer and die young. Crazy stuff
    this
    if you are not susceptible to lung cancer from cigarettes, then you won't get it even if you smoke
    conversely, I reference dana reeve (Christopher reeve's wife) -- never smoked a day in her life, died from lung cancer
    it's all a crapshoot, might as well roll the dice eh

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    this
    if you are not susceptible to lung cancer from cigarettes, then you won't get it even if you smoke
    conversely, I reference dana reeve (Christopher reeve's wife) -- never smoked a day in her life, died from lung cancer
    it's all a crapshoot, might as well roll the dice eh
    Some people love their tobacco. Personally, cigs make me feel and smell nasty, and dip makes my mouth feel and taste nasty. To each their own, nicotine is a ridiculous addiction. 2nd hardest thing I have ever tried to give up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reggie's Getting Knocked Out With Finaflex G8
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:11 AM
  2. Replies: 270
    Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:11 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 09:16 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Log in
Log in