Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received my tub of G8 and a super cool FinaFlex shaker cup!!

I will be starting this to tonight, and I will add some more to this intro in a bit.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this for Zzzzzz

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here to sing you bedtime songs :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In bro!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was debating starting last night, because I ate at 1830.
But then I just couldn't resist.

I cracked the seal at 2000, the powder looks more yellow, as before it was green I think. Anyways, i was almost dreading the taste. It was never bad before, just had to get it down quick.
Well, this was nothing like that. Much better taste. Had a similar smell as the custard creme dpol powder.
But the taste! Delicious!
I found myself sipping on it. Actually, i was babying it so much, that I only drank half in like 30 minutes. I had to hurry and drink the rest before bed.

In bed, I was a little squirmy, some tingles, then it was lights out pretty quickly.
I slept approx 8 hours, and woke feeling excellent. Never woke during the night, at all.

I am looking forward to tonight.

Hey, are we supposed to be dosing this 5 on, 2 off?
If so, I may just use for the next 5 says, then none on Fri or Sat night.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
excellent feedback drew, true and right on to my assessment as well :)

as for dosing:
yes, the schedule you mention is best imo
and most guys like to stay up a bit later on w/e, so those particular days off from dosing work very well

cheers

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good first night!

5 on 2 off is my normal cycle but instead of stopping on my weekend I start then since I work second shift and a lot of overtime. Gives me a better chance to sleep in.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent feedback drew, true and right on to my assessment as well :)

as for dosing:
yes, the schedule you mention is best imo
and most guys like to stay up a bit later on w/e, so those particular days off from dosing work very well

cheers
Good first night!

5 on 2 off is my normal cycle but instead of stopping on my weekend I start then since I work second shift and a lot of overtime. Gives me a better chance to sleep in.
Well, since I started on a Saturday, I will skip tonight because I am off tomorrow, then resume Tomorrow night.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Any above-normal grogginess, or changes in your BM routine?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! Any above-normal grogginess, or changes in your BM routine?
No. Pooped like a champ, and I felt pretty damn good this morning. Kids woke me up at 0600, an normally I would be all blah at that time, but I was actually in a good mood this morning.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. Pooped like a champ, and I felt pretty damn good this morning. Kids woke me up at 0600, an normally I would be all blah at that time, but I was actually in a good mood this morning.
I love champion-style poops.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a great first time!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't going to take G8 last night, but I did anyways. We had a family movie night last night and it was about 10pm when we were getting wrapped up. I mixed up a scoop of G8, slammed it on down.

This is the second night, and I noticed that squirminess again while lying there. It was brief, but noticeable. Felt like the restless legs I get with opiate-agonist (tramadol) withdrawal symptoms.

I can't say for sure that it was the G8 though, because upon starting G8, I stopped melatonin and benadryl which I have been taking for a while.
But this marks the end of those medications. G8 seems to keep me asleep and I stay asleep all night. I feel much more rested in the morning as well. I believe I got about 7 hours of sleep last night. My 8 month old was febrile, so we had to give her some tylenol at 0200, but I fell immediately back to sleep.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strange on the restlessness.

I get some shortness of breath and tingles sometimes but nothing like what you are explaining. Interesting

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
febrile - now there's a word you don't see every day
hope the little one is doing better this morning

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strange on the restlessness.

I get some shortness of breath and tingles sometimes but nothing like what you are explaining. Interesting
Yeah, and I really don't think it is G8 related, but it was worth noting.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a full scoop of G8 exactly 32 minutes ago. Within 8 minutes I was feeling the calming, tingling, and started feeling really tired. Kids are to bed, and so am I.
I love the flavor of this stuff. I would sip on it all day if I could.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a full scoop of G8 exactly 32 minutes ago. Within 8 minutes I was feeling the calming, tingling, and started feeling really tired. Kids are to bed, and so am I.
I love the flavor of this stuff. I would sip on it all day if I could.
I'd put it in my top 3 best tasting supps. It's like a lemon cream flavor. It reminds me of something I've had before but can't put my finger on it.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd put it in my top 3 best tasting supps. It's like a lemon cream flavor. It reminds me of something I've had before but can't put my finger on it.
Smells like Dpol powder, custard creme, but G8 tastes so much better.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had the restless leg thing either. Funny. I also wake up in the same position I fell asleep in. G8 is fun. Haven't tasted the new flavor yet, and I'm looking forward to it. Sounds amazing, and I didn't even mind the old flavor.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my G8 with the mail....so excited to go to sleep:)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had the restless leg thing either. Funny. I also wake up in the same position I fell asleep in. G8 is fun. Haven't tasted the new flavor yet, and I'm looking forward to it. Sounds amazing, and I didn't even mind the old flavor.
Yeah the old flavor wasn't bad at all it was just different

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt outstanding this morning, after I got up and got moving. You figure after 8 years in the Army I would get used to these early mornings, but that isn't the case. It is getting harder and harder to get out of bed.

I just took a scoop of G8, and I am hitting the sac in 30 minutes.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I had a little trouble getting to sleep. The kids were not tired and had me up until 10pm. That is late for me. But when I did lay down, i fell immediately to sleep and slept like a baby. Woke once to pee at about 0300, then woke for work at 0430.

I felt pretty groggy this morning for some reason. Probably because I am used to going to 'sleep' by 9PM.

After I took my preworkout though I was good to go.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I had a little trouble getting to sleep. The kids were not tired and had me up until 10pm. That is late for me. But when I did lay down, i fell immediately to sleep and slept like a baby. Woke once to pee at about 0300, then woke for work at 0430.

I felt pretty groggy this morning for some reason. Probably because I am used to going to 'sleep' by 9PM.

After I took my preworkout though I was good to go.
Notice any enhanced effects from your stims lately?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, I think I have. I went with 2 scoops of Volatile this morning an I was flying high, almost too much.
I never linked the two but bigt made the observation that G8 might be increasing his stim potency....just something you might keep an eye on.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never linked the two but bigt made the observation that G8 might be increasing his stim potency....just something you might keep an eye on.
Yeah I saw that he said that. I will watch for it. I take adderral as well, and I believe I was more stimulated the last 2 days from the normal dose.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops? F'real? I missed that,..

So, it's increasing tolerance some?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops? F'real? I missed that,..

So, it's increasing tolerance some?
One logger hypothesized that it might actually increase effectiveness of stims.

Very possible.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I know the G8 knocked you the **** out last night! Your wife posted onto Facebook a not so flattering pic of you and the dog spooning.
;)

One logger hypothesized that it might actually increase effectiveness of stims.

Very possible.
I thought maybe that you said 'increased potency' instead of tolerance on accident. Wow, I'd say that is a plus for the stim budget!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
uh ohhh - does that mean you are about to start itching?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. Thanks guys. We had a good night. But it was a week night and we still have young ones, so we stayed in and watched a movie.

I didn't take G8 last night because it was too late and I had to make sure I got up this morning.
I am going to take a scoop at about 8 PM, right before my sleep study.
I am looking forward to a restful sleep tonight, with electrodes all over my head!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you really going in for that sleep study? With G8?