Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,016
    Rep Power
    2428130

    2 scoops? F'real? I missed that,..

    So, it's increasing tolerance some?
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training

  2. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,415
    Rep Power
    7237671

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    2 scoops? F'real? I missed that,..

    So, it's increasing tolerance some?
    One logger hypothesized that it might actually increase effectiveness of stims.

    Very possible.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,016
    Rep Power
    2428130

    Well, I know the G8 knocked you the **** out last night! Your wife posted onto Facebook a not so flattering pic of you and the dog spooning.


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    One logger hypothesized that it might actually increase effectiveness of stims.

    Very possible.
    I thought maybe that you said 'increased potency' instead of tolerance on accident. Wow, I'd say that is a plus for the stim budget!
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Today is my 7 year anniversary. No logging. I will catch up tomorrow.
    I figured I should at least post this.
  5. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,415
    Rep Power
    7237671

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today is my 7 year anniversary. No logging. I will catch up tomorrow.
    I figured I should at least post this.
    Enjoy! Bow chicka bow woww
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    4,497
    Rep Power
    6785858

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Today is my 7 year anniversary. No logging. I will catch up tomorrow. I figured I should at least post this.
    Twerk mode ACTIVATE!
  7. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,039
    Rep Power
    9777685

    uh ohhh - does that mean you are about to start itching?
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  8. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Ok. Thanks guys. We had a good night. But it was a week night and we still have young ones, so we stayed in and watched a movie.

    I didn't take G8 last night because it was too late and I had to make sure I got up this morning.
    I am going to take a scoop at about 8 PM, right before my sleep study.
    I am looking forward to a restful sleep tonight, with electrodes all over my head!
  9. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,016
    Rep Power
    2428130

    Are you really going in for that sleep study? With G8?
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  10. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Are you really going in for that sleep study? With G8?
    What do you think? No G8?
  11. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,016
    Rep Power
    2428130

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    What do you think? No G8?
    It depends in the purpose. If you go in with G8, that's a win for FINAFLEX, and for you to see what it does.

    If, though, your going in to see what your "normal" sleep patterns are, then I'd go with nothing. If you have bad sleep patterns, going in for a diagnosis on a sleep aid won't help.
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  12. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,415
    Rep Power
    7237671

    Yeah for scientific reasons don't use G8 before your sleep study lol. Especially if something is wrong.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  13. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Fair enough, I just pulled in. An I have my G8 in my shaker. But I'm not going to use it. This is a good thing, because this makes 2 nights off!!
  14. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    I think the sleep study went well. I got hooked up to like 30 wires and some belts, had me ready for bed at 11PM. That is 3 hours after my normal bedtime. Felt silly. Probably looked silly.
    I fell asleep pretty quickly, woke up a few times just because, and then as soon as I knew it 0545 rolled around and I was all done. Felt groggy from staying up so late.
    The tech looked like skeletor. Anyone remember He-Man and Skeletor? Anyways, I had a crazy asss dream that skeletor was standing over me and I screamed. More like a yell, an it woke me up. I am pretty sure it was audible and they got it on tape.

    I will be interested in seeing what the results are. I am fairly certain that I do not have sleep apnea. I think there are other factors at play.

    I am about to go to a birthday party with my 5 year old. I would prefer my wife went, because I know it is just going to be a bunch of moms, and I not a fukkin social butterfly. I generally could care less about other people that I share nothing in common with. Maybe I will see if I can get some of them into a fitness boot camp. IDK.

    Tonight is going to be a happy G8 night.
  15. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I think the sleep study went well. I got hooked up to like 30 wires and some belts, had me ready for bed at 11PM. That is 3 hours after my normal bedtime. Felt silly. Probably looked silly.
    I fell asleep pretty quickly, woke up a few times just because, and then as soon as I knew it 0545 rolled around and I was all done. Felt groggy from staying up so late.
    The tech looked like skeletor. Anyone remember He-Man and Skeletor? Anyways, I had a crazy asss dream that skeletor was standing over me and I screamed. More like a yell, an it woke me up. I am pretty sure it was audible and they got it on tape.

    I will be interested in seeing what the results are. I am fairly certain that I do not have sleep apnea. I think there are other factors at play.

    I am about to go to a birthday party with my 5 year old. I would prefer my wife went, because I know it is just going to be a bunch of moms, and I not a fukkin social butterfly. I generally could care less about other people that I share nothing in common with. Maybe I will see if I can get some of them into a fitness boot camp. IDK.

    Tonight is going to be a happy G8 night.
    Skeletor was a scary dude! Glad it went well and hope they can get to the bottom of it for you.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  16. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Skeletor was a scary dude! Glad it went well and hope they can get to the bottom of it for you.
    Thanks brother.

    I do want to point out again that I took Benadryl and melatonin every night for as long as I can remember, right up until I started this G8.
    The G8 works extremely well. Mellows me out, helps me to not stress over everything. And I wake feeling WAY better than with the other sleep aids.
    G8 is a solid product for sure. The dang medical providers don't like to hear that though, cause it is a 'supplement'. They would rather everyone be on prescription sleep aids.
  17. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,415
    Rep Power
    7237671

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    The dang medical providers don't like to hear that though, cause it is a 'supplement'. They would rather everyone be on prescription sleep aids.
    Exactly.

    Between medications for every sniffle and sneeze along with degradation of our food sources the populace in general is a walking science experiment. Never have there been so many food allergies and inflammatory diseases floating around and these things are surely a cause.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  18. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Alright men, I had to take another night off from the G8, some craziness yesterday. Anyways, I am excited to get to it to tonight and crank out some zzzzzz.
  19. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,415
    Rep Power
    7237671

    Good sleep tonight at least
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  20. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Good sleep tonight at least
    Yeah brother, I need it.
  21. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Yeah brother, I need it.
    Enjoy your sleep bro...

    You deserve it.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  22. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8


    Rest up Drew!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Last night I dosed a full scoop of G8

    Laid my asss down 30 min later, tingles, relaxed, sleep.

    It took me about 10 min (i think) to lose consciousness. And I slept the whole night through. Woke up at 0400 feeling like a million dollars. Maybe 2 million. This led to an epic workout and a pretty solid day. I was in a great mood all day, until the end. I felt beat, tired, worn out, and I attended a late evening event at my daughter's school. It was neat and I cracked some smiles (rare).
    I am drinking my G8 for tonight right now. I can't imagine running out of this stuff. The sleep is amazing. And some crazy cool dreams too.

    I will let you guys know how it goes!

    And I apologize for the slow updates. Life has taken over here lately, but I am LARGER THAN LIFE, so I am taking it back!!
  24. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Last night I dosed a full scoop of G8

    Laid my asss down 30 min later, tingles, relaxed, sleep.

    It took me about 10 min (i think) to lose consciousness. And I slept the whole night through. Woke up at 0400 feeling like a million dollars. Maybe 2 million. This led to an epic workout and a pretty solid day. I was in a great mood all day, until the end. I felt beat, tired, worn out, and I attended a late evening event at my daughter's school. It was neat and I cracked some smiles (rare).
    I am drinking my G8 for tonight right now. I can't imagine running out of this stuff. The sleep is amazing. And some crazy cool dreams too.

    I will let you guys know how it goes!

    And I apologize for the slow updates. Life has taken over here lately, but I am LARGER THAN LIFE, so I am taking it back!!
    The dreams are a pretty sweet addition. Mine have been pretty wild since starting and before G8 I would very rarely dream.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,039
    Rep Power
    9777685

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I cracked some smiles (rare).
    ahhh - the snag approach :|
    I am the king of the straight face (so I am told)

    I am drinking my G8 for tonight right now. I can't imagine running out of this stuff. The sleep is amazing.
    I am right there with ya man..
    the sleep is deeper and longer for me, than it was on the old version
    I do not get quite the same effects as I used to with the relaxtion & content feelings; simply drift off rapidly into a coma
    it's different, but I cannot say it is for the worse by any means

    and no worries on the updates drew - this does not have to be an every day thing
    simply update when you can, and feel the need
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  26. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    So I fell asleep pretty damn quick last night. I slept straight through the night, didn't even wake up to pee. This morning I felt amazing.
    My dreams last night were vivid. So much so that I started talking to a co worker this morning about something that I thought had happened yesterday, but I actually dreamed it.
    Good times.
  27. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,415
    Rep Power
    7237671

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    So I fell asleep pretty damn quick last night. I slept straight through the night, didn't even wake up to pee. This morning I felt amazing.
    My dreams last night were vivid. So much so that I started talking to a co worker this morning about something that I thought had happened yesterday, but I actually dreamed it.
    Good times.
    Lol. I've done that with my wife before. Very strange feeling.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  28. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,016
    Rep Power
    2428130

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    So I fell asleep pretty damn quick last night. I slept straight through the night, didn't even wake up to pee. This morning I felt amazing.
    My dreams last night were vivid. So much so that I started talking to a co worker this morning about something that I thought had happened yesterday, but I actually dreamed it.
    Good times.
    Ha! That's awesome. How awkward.
    Cheetos Rep
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/235502-tgrs-cheetos-chraining.html?highlight=tgr+c heetos+training
  29. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    So I fell asleep pretty damn quick last night. I slept straight through the night, didn't even wake up to pee. This morning I felt amazing.
    My dreams last night were vivid. So much so that I started talking to a co worker this morning about something that I thought had happened yesterday, but I actually dreamed it.
    Good times.
    Lol....cool story, and sounds familiar
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  30. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    I appreciate the patience everyone. My unit is still locked down. No gym. No pt. No supplements. Not so great food.
    I have no idea when we are leaving this place.
    The missing equipment was found yesterday about noon. Two Ranger Students were arrested, several more are being held as witnesses.
    And everyone is still locked down.
    I will resume this log as soon as I can get back home to my wife, kids, and supplements (in that order)
  31. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I appreciate the patience everyone. My unit is still locked down. No gym. No pt. No supplements. Not so great food.
    I have no idea when we are leaving this place.
    The missing equipment was found yesterday about noon. Two Ranger Students were arrested, several more are being held as witnesses.
    And everyone is still locked down.
    I will resume this log as soon as I can get back home to my wife, kids, and supplements (in that order)
    Sucks bro....hope you'll be able to go home soon.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  32. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Conroe TX
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,415
    Rep Power
    7237671

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I appreciate the patience everyone. My unit is still locked down. No gym. No pt. No supplements. Not so great food.
    I have no idea when we are leaving this place.
    The missing equipment was found yesterday about noon. Two Ranger Students were arrested, several more are being held as witnesses.
    And everyone is still locked down.
    I will resume this log as soon as I can get back home to my wife, kids, and supplements (in that order)
    Thanks for the update drew. No hurry just keep getting good sleep and enjoy the rest days.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  33. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Thanks for the update drew. No hurry just keep getting good sleep and enjoy the rest days.
    I made it home last night about 9pm. Crashed the hell out. I will be taking my G8 tonight. Onward and upward
  34. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I made it home last night about 9pm. Crashed the hell out. I will be taking my G8 tonight. Onward and upward
    Glad you made it home bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  35. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Glad you made it home bro!
    Just took a scoop about 30 minutes ago, and I am loving stress and anxiety reduction.

    I will update the result in the AM
  36. Registered User
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Holland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,857
    Rep Power
    1968444

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    Just took a scoop about 30 minutes ago, and I am loving stress and anxiety reduction.

    I will update the result in the AM
    Can't wait.... sleep well!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  37. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Drewsicle3210 gets some much needed sleep with FinaFlex G8


    I passed out almost as soon as I drank my full scoop of G8, bout 30 min. Pleasure to the taste buds.
    I slept straight through, no waking until 0430.
    Vivid dreaming all night long.
    When I awakened I felt GREAT!! (Until I thought about coming to work)
    Seriously though, I feel rejuvenated.
    I called my wife on my way to work and told her today was going to be a good day. My sense of well being is way up over yesterday, and the preceding 4 days.
    Damn, I missed my G8.
  38. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,016
    Rep Power
    2428130

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I passed out almost as soon as I drank my full scoop of G8, bout 30 min. Pleasure to the taste buds.
    I slept straight through, no waking until 0430.
    Vivid dreaming all night long.
    When I awakened I felt GREAT!! (Until I thought about coming to work)
    Seriously though, I feel rejuvenated.
    I called my wife on my way to work and told her today was going to be a good day. My sense of well being is way up over yesterday, and the preceding 4 days.
    Damn, I missed my G8.
    Nice. Glad you got SOME downn time. When are you off for the holiday?
  39. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    What? Off? I don't know what that means. I haven't experienced this 'off' you speak of!
    It was rumored that we will have thurs-Sun off, but i will believe it on Sunday if it happens.
  40. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Alright people, I am still here. I had some personal issues arise that I have had to deal with, and work has been....Army. But I have the next 4 days off to get my head right and decompress.

    I am taking my G8 tonight, in about an hour. I will let you know how it goes.
    Thanks for your patience this past week.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reggie's Getting Knocked Out With Finaflex G8
    By niners4reggie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 179
    Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:11 AM
  2. Replies: 270
    Last Post: 09-28-2013, 06:11 AM
  3. Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 09:36 AM
  4. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:16 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 02:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in