Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was a lonnnnnng friday at work - good thing I got to come home to this!

1108131622.jpg

First off, I really wanna thank all the Finaflex Freaks for letting me try another one of their products - I have high hopes for G8, because literally every other Finaflex product I've tried (all but Max Pump have been unsponsored, btw) has done what it advertised, & done it well for a reasonable price too. Looking at you 1-Andro, 1-Alpha, Revolution PCT (best value for Arimistane on the market; do the math), Pure Test, Ignite2, & Max Pump.

Last night took the first dose. Filled this badass new shaker with about 14-16oz cold water & was treated to a fantastic lemon shake-up flavor from Lemon Freeze. It was REALLY good; I'm already looking forward to it again tonight. Even the gf tried it and said it tasted great. We'll see how I continue to feel about it over the next 6 wks, but boy was it enjoyable last night.

Hope you guys sleep well; I expect I will ;)

1108132113.jpg

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
First!! Been eyeing G8 for awhile now.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Also eyeballing G8 for weekend sleep ins!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know how the sleep was buddy. Excited to see what you think.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So last nigh took my 2nd dose of G8. Man, still tasted oh-so-good! This is such a fantastic tasting formula; better than even lemon Hemavol (less sweet & more natural tasting). I even used the Hemavol preworkout today for comparison. The G8 is more of a natural lemonade color, makes a slight white foam at the top when I shake it in 14oz cold water, & is smoother the whole way.

Mixes VERY well; zero chunks or particulates. Just cool, smooth lemon-shakeup goodness. Awesome way to pack some extra hydration in before sleep.

Went to bed at midnight, & slept deeply til about 9 am. I woke up to pee once around 6, which is crazy for me - normally wake 2 or 3 hours into sleep for sure to pee, especially after drinking water right before bed. Couldn't believe I slept so long straight through, especially after having 8 hrs or so the previous night.

Previous night took it but the gf kept me up chatting for another hour or so, & I'd randomly napped after work to which threw me off. But about half an hour after I took the G8 I got very relaxed & comfy. Not tired, just very laid back which made it easy to zonk out when we were done talking.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Btw this is totally safe for ladies as well, correct?

I've discussed with my gf before about her potentially trying a phenibut supp if she wants to get off her anxiety meds & G8 seems like a natural choice to promote better sleep & mood the next day.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep totally safe homie. Stay with a small small dose though. My wife tried a quarter scoop of the old formula and liked that. So maybe a tad less then half a scoop of this formula would be good to start.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been going to bed at 10ish & rising at 6 last few days. Sleeping awesome, feeling very rested & good energy during the workday. Been extra difficult to get out of bed each morning though - I feel like I could easily sleep another 2-3 hours lol.

My gf has taken to calling G8 my sleepytime lemonade :trout:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Been going to bed at 10ish & rising at 6 last few days. Sleeping awesome, feeling very rested & good energy during the workday. Been extra difficult to get out of bed each morning though - I feel like I could easily sleep another 2-3 hours lol.

My gf has taken to calling G8 my sleepytime lemonade :trout:
it does taste good, no doubt....if the original tasted bad, they have really improved it, imo.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I should have disclosed at the beginning of this log that I'm currently on a 2-month hormonal cycle (set to end in 2.5wks). This, if anything, should be markedly lowering the quality of my sleep, so to sleep so well consistently thus far on G8 has been surprising & a boon.

As cycles are not to be discussed in this area of AM, anyone interested in my dosing can view my current cycle log through my started threads under my profile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I should have disclosed at the beginning of this log that I'm currently on a 2-month hormonal cycle (set to end in 2.5wks). This, if anything, should be markedly lowering the quality of my sleep, so to sleep so well consistently thus far on G8 has been surprising & a boon.

As cycles are not to be discussed in this area of AM, anyone interested in my dosing can view my current cycle log through my started threads under my profile.
good thing you are not a politician...

disclosure could get you in trouble with the rest of them....bad example, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

good thing you are not a politician...

disclosure could get you in trouble with the rest of them....bad example, lol.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.....sleep sleep sleep....deep sleep

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha no kidding! G8 has been treating me well. Only one night in the last week I've had less than 8hrs (6.5 weds or thurs) & that wasn't by choice, I promise you. Just had too much to get done. But the G8 has kept me sleeping well & I'm only peeing once/night right now (much later on than I used to).

Gf says I've been snoring more, & the other night I randomly fell asleep on my back & the snoring was much louder - she said she tried to wake me to get me to roll over but I absolutely would not get enough sense about me to even listen to her lol - said I just kept laying there, sawing away at some logs (and it's not like she's strong enough to roll me over haha).

So awesome to feel fresh in the morning - I'm drinking my morning cup of coffee because I love it, not remotely because I need it to go. I feel very good, even when I don't have the coffee or put it off for hours after waking.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha no kidding! G8 has been treating me well. Only one night in the last week I've had less than 8hrs (6.5 weds or thurs) & that wasn't by choice, I promise you. Just had too much to get done. But the G8 has kept me sleeping well & I'm only peeing once/night right now (much later on than I used to).

Gf says I've been snoring more, & the other night I randomly fell asleep on my back & the snoring was much louder - she said she tried to wake me to get me to roll over but I absolutely would not get enough sense about me to even listen to her lol - said I just kept laying there, sawing away at some logs (and it's not like she's strong enough to roll me over haha).

So awesome to feel fresh in the morning - I'm drinking my morning cup of coffee because I love it, not remotely because I need it to go. I feel very good, even when I don't have the coffee or put it off for hours after waking.
So funny....my wife was f...... pissed at me because of the snoring.

Best sleep since, like forever

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I envy you folks who have 8 hours a night. I get 6.5 IF I'm out at 9, but I'm usually not and I usually am up to pee every hour.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ohhhhhhh Hydeeeeeeeee. You still sleeping fool?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ohhhhhhh Hydeeeeeeeee. You still sleeping fool?
The BEST. This stuff is so great. Seriously, I'm loving it. I look forward to sleep every night, & every morning I feel like I slept awesome, despite being on cycle even! I mean, out like a light.

My gf went to see Justin Timberlake here in STL the other night, & woke me up around 1:30 or so to tell me about it when she climbed into bed since we hadn't seen each other all day. Woke up, talked for 20 min or so, & fell right back to sleep in about 3 seconds lol - totally rested the next morning.

Been feeling like I could always sleep longer when I wake, even after 7-9hrs/night. But I feel very rested on that, even though 7 used to leave me feeling like I was just getting by before.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your girlfriend went to see Justin Timberlake and you woke up to hear about it?

I want what you're taking...

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your girlfriend went to see Justin Timberlake and you woke up to hear about it?

I want what you're taking...
G8 works in so many ways;)

Lol

Btw....mine is getting tickets to see the backstreet boys....wtf?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
G8 works in so many ways;)

Lol

Btw....mine is getting tickets to see the backstreet boys....wtf?
We can't ever let our women meet....if they do, it's over. Of course, then we would have more time to lift, so I suppose it's not a total loss.... :)

G8 seems to work pretty well for me even when I don't take it on an empty stomach I'm noticing. As I'm bulking it's been difficult to get enough calories to keep growing actually, so there's more nights than not where I've just eaten before bed.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So Sunday night I took my first night off from G8, as I was so tired from moving my gf's aunt out of her house in the cold that I was ready to hit the pillow at 8:30 it seemed. It was in the teens with the windchill all day & here I am deadlifting a washing machine up stairs outside lol. Off all this week so was able to keep going back to sleep Sunday night for over 10 hours combined, but it was broken & had weird dreams.

Took G8 last night & even after waking so late Monday morning was able to go to bed with the gf when she wanted to. Slept suprisingly deep for 8hrs. No way I could have passed out when I did except for the G8. Makes a big difference in being able to relax when your body otherwise is determined to keep charging.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Sunday night I took my first night off from G8, as I was so tired from moving my gf's aunt out of her house in the cold that I was ready to hit the pillow at 8:30 it seemed. It was in the teens with the windchill all day & here I am deadlifting a washing machine up stairs outside lol. Off all this week so was able to keep going back to sleep Sunday night for over 10 hours combined, but it was broken & had weird dreams.

Took G8 last night & even after waking so late Monday morning was able to go to bed with the gf when she wanted to. Slept suprisingly deep for 8hrs. No way I could have passed out when I did except for the G8. Makes a big difference in being able to relax when your body otherwise is determined to keep charging.
The calming effects are phenomenal. Imagine how much better life would be with an unlimited supply of G8 :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The calming effects are phenomenal. Imagine how much better life would be with an unlimited supply of G8 :)
Free G8 for all? ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The BEST. This stuff is so great. Seriously, I'm loving it. I look forward to sleep every night, & every morning I feel like I slept awesome, despite being on cycle even! I mean, out like a light.

My gf went to see Justin Timberlake here in STL the other night, & woke me up around 1:30 or so to tell me about it when she climbed into bed since we hadn't seen each other all day. Woke up, talked for 20 min or so, & fell right back to sleep in about 3 seconds lol - totally rested the next morning.

Been feeling like I could always sleep longer when I wake, even after 7-9hrs/night. But I feel very rested on that, even though 7 used to leave me feeling like I was just getting by before.
isn't justin timberlake like a modern day barry manilow...or is that the leave it to bieber guy?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
isn't justin timberlake like a modern day barry manilow...or is that the leave it to bieber guy?
Pretty much. Bieber is more like the modern day Beaver. As in, Leave it to Beaver.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Thanks! Hope everyone did!

Didn't take G8 the night of thanksgiving. Had broken sleep & nightmares. Took it again last night, black friday, & slept like a baby for a good 10 hrs. No dreams. See how easy that was??

Also, the gf had bad insomnia thanksgiving night for some reason; I fell asleep at 1 but she was up til 4am so convinced her to try G8 last night. 1/2 scoop & she was out like a light for almost 11 hours. I had to make breakfast/coffee this morning to get her to climb out of bed lol. Between a need for sleep & that sleepytime lemonade, she was down for the count pretty fast!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is going great btw. Just helps me sleep deeper, longer. Bought a car this morning, & all last evening I was excited for it - G8 def made it possible to get to bed, surpisingly & thankfully. Taste continues to be totally satisfying.

Went into PCT starting Tuesday, & sleep has continued to be great on G8, even with the hormonal transition. I have a very stout PCT set up too, so no doubt that's helping make this a fairly smooth transition.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going great btw. Just helps me sleep deeper, longer. Bought a car this morning, & all last evening I was excited for it - G8 def made it possible to get to bed, surpisingly & thankfully. Taste continues to be totally satisfying.

Went into PCT starting Tuesday, & sleep has continued to be great on G8, even with the hormonal transition. I have a very stout PCT set up too, so no doubt that's helping make this a fairly smooth transition.
Oh nice! What kind of car? If I bought a new car there is no way I would be able to sleep without some G8 in me lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Picked up an 03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution (Evo VIII), 101k miles. Not too modified, just a built head w/ some mild 264 cams, 255 fuel pump, full 3in. turboback exhaust, drilled/slotted Brembos. Got a new factory turbo & factory clutch. Car still has factory tune, & it has a hard time transitioning from roaming to stationary idle without wanting to stumble/die in this freezing cold w/ these cams.

Ordering an aftermarket intake pipe, test pipe to replace the high-flow cat, & gonna get an e-tune to turn the boost up some & account for the exhaust & cams. Nothing crazy, I'm thinking 3-350awhp. It honestly already is a lot of fun. Not nearly as fast as my vette was (maybe 100 more lbs & 440whp), but not really doing the racing thing right now. Just wanted a fun car I enjoy driving all the time, even when it snows.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
G8 has been saving my ass the last few nights. I seriously could not get enough sleep without it right now as late as I've had to be working out the last few days. It relaxes me enough to even sleep with yohimbine in my system. Seriously :shock:

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 has been saving my ass the last few nights. I seriously could not get enough sleep without it right now as late as I've had to be working out the last few days. It relaxes me enough to even sleep with yohimbine in my system. Seriously :shock:
Not even G8 could relax me with much yohimbine in my system...most of that stuff makes me feel awful.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, if I take stims after 1700, I can't sleep without something to put me down. I have Ambien, which I hate because I say and do stuff that I don't remember. And diphenhydramine is my basic go to for a sleep aid. Without stims that late though, G8 is all it takes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not even G8 could relax me with much yohimbine in my system...most of that stuff makes me feel awful.
I don't know what the deal is, but since DMAA is on the gov't crosshairs everyone & their brother has insisted yohimbine is the latest, greatest thing since sliced bread, & they try to push it like it's somehow DMAA - but it isn't; it's yohimbine, & acts accordingly. I prefer DMAA, because it always treated me excellent, but yohimbine has to be very pure or it's very high in sides for me. And it takes forever to wear off.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what the deal is, but since DMAA is on the gov't crosshairs everyone & their brother has insisted yohimbine is the latest, greatest thing since sliced bread, & they try to push it like it's somehow DMAA - but it isn't; it's yohimbine, & acts accordingly. I prefer DMAA, because it always treated me excellent, but yohimbine has to be very pure or it's very high in sides for me. And it takes forever to wear off.
There is a online place liquidating some dmaa pre workout right now. Picked up five tubs for 15 bucks each. I won't use it but I'll sell it to local buddy's who are jonesin lol.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Eh, I'd rather spend the money on some G8 :)

Tub is getting pretty low :( On that note, about to go hit some! Catch you on the other side of the pillow. That soft, warm, G8-inspired pillow....

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh, I'd rather spend the money on some G8 :)

Tub is getting pretty low :( On that note, about to go hit some! Catch you on the other side of the pillow. That soft, warm, G8-inspired pillow....
Atta boy

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5/5

Tonight is the last night of G8 :(

This stuff has been awesome. Just all-around great, will use it again product. No sides, useful, comforting, & dare I say it life-enhancing. When you don't get decent rest EVERYTHING sucks. G8 isn't a miracle in a tub, but as long as I took it when I already had reasonable expectations of getting sleep it made it so much better it seemed. And nights when I had lots of stims too late or a million things on my mind, it still helped me get to bed sooner & get more out of the precious hours I managed to sneak in.

I started looking forward to Fridays because having to be at work by 7 every weekday makes it tough for me to sleep in, no matter how in need of sleep I am. With G8, I could put away 9-11 hrs every Fri night & feel fully recharged upon waking Saturdays.

G8 makes it easier to fall back asleep after waking to hit the bathroom at night, easier to conk out in the first place, easier to go back to sleep after your morning alarm & harder to get out of bed in the morning. It was genuinely harder while running this product to pull myself out of bed, but as soon as I got moving I felt refreshed & ready to get in gear.

3/4-1scoop/night used, 5-6 nights/wk usually, was how I took it, & every single time was a great experience. The taste never stopped being ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS, & it was so awesome being exhausted from a long day & looking at that tall, cool shaker of lemonade goodness before pounding it down greedily & jumping into my waiting bed.

Product Rating: 5/5

Taste was phenomenal, mixed flawlessly, stayed fresh & never clumped over 2 months after opening, never stopped working the same & always produced a pleasant, repeatable, positive effect on sleep. Definitely noticed an improvement in rest whenever I used G8.

Finaflex hit a homerun with this new, improved G8 - there's not a single way I see it could be improved, unless someone hated the lemonade flavor. But even then, it's so good it could probably convert anyone. Do yourself a favor & pick up a tub next time you're shopping for supps. Put down that useless gimmick product with the flashy promises & buy yourself something I guarantee will you serve your training better: awesome, restful sleep. :thumbsup: