Finaflex G8 knocking me out

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
First off I would like to thank the finaflex team for giving me the opportunity to log this product.

Ok well a little about me ..
I'm 25 and I sleep about 6-7 hours a night. I can sometimes sleep more than that but I have only one complaint. That is I always wake up feeling like crap. Never wake up feeling rested, hopefully g8 can change that for me. I have no issues falling asleep just need to improve my quality of restful, knocked the f#%# out kinda sleep .

image-849274262.jpg

And thanks for the shaker cup.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
I will start tomorrow. Couldn't resist had to smell it tho and dam g8 smells delicious.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Time to go night night!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost sounds like you have sleep apnea, but I'm no doc. Let's see how G8 will help you out.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Last night took one scoop with water up to the 250 mark and it tasted a little watery but good. Kinda like country time lemon aid.
Sleep was deep and when I woke up I was a Lil slow to get out of bed but faster than normal. Felt somewhat rested. Got 8 hours of sleep only woke up once for 2 min and then back out. Dog stepped on me. Dam dog.

Tonight I mixed it up with water at the 150 mark and it was nice and sweet. Like country time lemon aid. I will be mixing mine at the 150 mark from now on. G8 taste is delicious. Time for me to knock out .. Later

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dog in the bed huh? Hope it wasn't a mastiff lol.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok last night had a deep deep sleep. Had some issues falling asleep I think unless it was a dream lol. Not to sure tho. Woke up after 9-10 hours of sleep and actually felt good and rested wow.
I let my wife try a scoop and she said the way I mixed it was a Lil sour for her liking. Asked her this morning how she slept and she said she hasn't slept that deep in a long time. She also mentioned that she was a Lil dizzy when she got up tho. I told her to go drink water.. But she liked it. Great now I'll have to hide it from her.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great looking dog.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
dog is diced!
got the coveted fingers striations on his ass for cryin out loud :bigeyes:

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
dog is diced!
got the coveted fingers striations on his ass for cryin out loud :bigeyes:
Lol he don't have that now due to the winter coming wanna put a Lil fat on him so he don't completely freeze when I put him out. But come spring time he will be cut back up.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Took last nights dose and got a deep sleep. Woke up twice to pee. Increased my water intake so I kinda expected it. Had no issues getting back to sleep. Woke up more rested feeling.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took last nights dose and got a deep sleep. Woke up twice to pee. Increased my water intake so I kinda expected it. Had no issues getting back to sleep. Woke up more rested feeling.
Nice bro...sounds just like my night, only difference is I had to pee 3 times:(

Feel awesome this morning!

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Took last nights dose and knocked out. Woke up feeling rested and good. Still can't get over how good g8 tastes .

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took last nights dose and knocked out. Woke up feeling rested and good. Still can't get over how good g8 tastes .
Night and day taste. Great sleep :)

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Last 2 nights same thing great sleep. Deep sleep and waking up feeling more refreshed. If i woke up to pee i was able to go back to sleep quickly and easily. Although last night I must of slept wrong and now my back if fuddgin killing me.

Oh ya almost forgot to mention g8 mixes easy.

Might try two scoops this weekend just to see if there is any difference.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last 2 nights same thing great sleep. Deep sleep and waking up feeling more refreshed. If i woke up to pee i was able to go back to sleep quickly and easily. Although last night I must of slept wrong and now my back if fuddgin killing me.

Oh ya almost forgot to mention g8 mixes easy.

Might try two scoops this weekend just to see if there is any difference.
If your getting a good nights sleep and rest with 1 scoop, I would stick to that for now.

Can always up the dose in the future if needed.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
damn dog musta been leaning on you
Lol maybe..

Sleep is still deep and restful.
Saturday I was only able to get 4 hours of sleep. Usually I'd be grumpy as hell but was in a surprisingly ok mood.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol maybe..

Sleep is still deep and restful.
Saturday I was only able to get 4 hours of sleep. Usually I'd be grumpy as hell but was in a surprisingly ok mood.
Quality beats quantity:)

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok last couple of nights I have had great sleep. Deep restful sleep. Got lazy and mixed my g8 with my vanilla protein shake. Must say it was gross lol. Also definetly feel like recovery from workouts have improved. Had a killer leg day and I should have been wicked sore the next day and to my surprise I wasn't.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok last couple of nights I have had great sleep. Deep restful sleep. Got lazy and mixed my g8 with my vanilla protein shake. Must say it was gross lol. Also definetly feel like recovery from workouts have improved. Had a killer leg day and I should have been wicked sore the next day and to my surprise I wasn't.
I mix my G8 with FINAFLEX BCAA+SAA apple fusion flavour....that combo is pretty sweet:)

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
I mix my G8 with FINAFLEX BCAA+SAA apple fusion flavour....that combo is pretty sweet:)
I'm sure apple and lemon flavor goes together a lot better then lemon and vanilla . Lol

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Mixing up my g8 soon then zzzzzzzz.
Also had another night of deep restful sleep. This is a nice change compared to my normal quality of sleep.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mixing up my g8 soon then zzzzzzzz.
Also had another night of deep restful sleep. This is a nice change compared to my normal quality of sleep.
Real game changer for me...uhm....sleep changer:)

Woke up one time to pie....rest was lights out....oooohhhhh yeeeaaaahhh

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Real game changer for me...uhm....sleep changer:)

Woke up one time to pie....rest was lights out....oooohhhhh yeeeaaaahhh
Lol waking up to pee usually sucks cuz u spend like 5-10 min to fall back asleep, but not with g8

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Been reading some of the other threads and seems like some people are actually taking 2 days off of it, so I'm gonna try to take tonight and sat off.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been reading some of the other threads and seems like some people are actually taking 2 days off of it, so I'm gonna try to take tonight and sat off.
Five on two off is what we recommend yep.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Well my past two night of going without g8 have been real crappy. Waking up every now and then. Wake up feeling like s***. And being grumpy when I wake up. Not what I would call a restful night of sleep. I'll be taking my g8 tonight and try doing the recommended 5 on 2 off ..

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my past two night of going without g8 have been real crappy. Waking up every now and then. Wake up feeling like s***. And being grumpy when I wake up. Not what I would call a restful night of sleep. I'll be taking my g8 tonight and try doing the recommended 5 on 2 off ..
It's amazing how bad we actually DO sleep and just don't notice it.

I always tell guys to try G8 for a week and then go without it for two days. Then have them assess how well it works for that very reason.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could also alternate dosing. I do this quite often because of my late work schedule and having to be awake early five days out of the week too make sure the four year old doesn't burn the house down. Also I take into account rest days where I can sleep a bit later and not worry about the time crunch to get my session in.

It goes something like...
Saturday Sunday Monday G8
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday off
Friday hit or miss

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
It's amazing how bad we actually DO sleep and just don't notice it.

I always tell guys to try G8 for a week and then go without it for two days. Then have them assess how well it works for that very reason.
Ya I really do sleep like crap without g8. I hope nutra will have some on sale for black Friday.. If so I'm definitely buying another tub or two.
Now with dosing 5 on 2 off when I'm finished with this tub how long should I wait till I start another one?

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
You could also alternate dosing. I do this quite often because of my late work schedule and having to be awake early five days out of the week too make sure the four year old doesn't burn the house down. Also I take into account rest days where I can sleep a bit later and not worry about the time crunch to get my session in.

It goes something like...
Saturday Sunday Monday G8
Tuesday Wednesday Thursday off
Friday hit or miss
I work 2nd shift for 10-12 hours a night and still get my workout in (1-1.5h) with a 2 hour commute ( both ways) . So for me with my screwed up work schedule my best bet is to take it Sunday-Thursday. But I also don't have kids yet. Gonna sneak a baby in the wife soon lol... Just say it was an accident hhahaha..

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I work 2nd shift for 10-12 hours a night and still get my workout in (1-1.5h) with a 2 hour commute ( both ways) . So for me with my screwed up work schedule my best bet is to take it Sunday-Thursday. But I also don't have kids yet. Gonna sneak a baby in the wife soon lol... Just say it was an accident hhahaha..
Sounds exactly like my schedule actually lol. My commute is about forty five minutes each way though.

GL on dat dare baby sneaking lol.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That baby ain't gonna help your sleep at all, I can promise you that.
Glad you're enjoying the G8. Funny how when you take a night or two off of it you notice how effective it really is. As for starting another tub, the reason for the 5/2 is so you don't build a tolerance. That being said, I would go straight into the next tub and just keep doing the 5/2, 3/1/2/1 or what're you plan on doing.

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
That baby ain't gonna help your sleep at all, I can promise you that.
Glad you're enjoying the G8. Funny how when you take a night or two off of it you notice how effective it really is. As for starting another tub, the reason for the 5/2 is so you don't build a tolerance. That being said, I would go straight into the next tub and just keep doing the 5/2, 3/1/2/1 or what're you plan on doing.
So take a few weeks off before starting another tub basically ..

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Well happy thanksgiving to u guys that are following.

Took last nights scoop and slept great.

S

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
December is baby sneaking time lol
that was my dad's philosophy..
all 4 of his kids (with 4 different wives lulzz) were born within a 2-week span of each other circa early September
I almost carried on the legacy myself -- both of my kids were born in the latter half of august (19th & 26th)
(I always have to be a lil different y'know..non-conformist, I am)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that was my dad's philosophy..
all 4 of his kids (with 4 different wives lulzz) were born within a 2-week span of each other circa early September
I almost carried on the legacy myself -- both of my kids were born in the latter half of august (19th & 26th)
(I always have to be a lil different y'know..non-conformist, I am)
We virgins rule:)

T

Thatguy_603

Awards
Ok time to bring this back up to date. Thursday night didn't take g8. Slept ok. Needed to do some black Friday shopping so wasn't gonna get a full rest. More like two 3 hour long naps
Friday night took it and slept great.
Saturday also took it an slept great.
Sunday did not take it slept ok due to having a buzz before bed.
I'll be mixing tonight's g8 up in a few min then it's bed time..