HBull XGels Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Today was good. Did A full body and a few lighter sets of abs/legs/shoulders pm. XGels DOMS is kicking in, along with slight knee pain. Not too bad though and loving XGels so far! Thanks SNS

2. The only time I would recommend 2-a-days is if it's cardio one session and then lifting for the second session. I don't even find going 2x a day worthwhile if a user is on massive amounts of anabolics.
    •   

3. Today was awesome. PRed at 155 on bench (weighing 142). I was a little humbled seeing people lifting 315 for reps though, haha! I still don't feel DOMS, but feel a tiny bit of knee pain still.

4. Yesterday was good. Knee pain is still there, but its bearable. PRed on squats at 160x6! Only 60lbs from by 225 goal. Also, PRed at 90x5 on OverHead Press. Thesse XGels are working better than I thought . I also increased cals by 250 a day. Weighing in at 142.

5. Setting PRs already?! Wait till it really kicks in.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

6. Can't wait! How much longer?

7. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    Can't wait! How much longer?
    Usually around week 3 or so.

8. Is it okay to supplement XGELS with lamb liver for added ArA? I've read that 3 oz had like 1.6 grams. If it's Ok, should I do so pre or post workout?

9. Today was amazing. Switched to a Push Pull Legs as of today and it was really nice. Today was push and I am running Coolcicada PPL. Has anyone ever run it? Anyways,back in the gym tomorrow for pull!

10. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    Is it okay to supplement XGELS with lamb liver for added ArA? I've read that 3 oz had like 1.6 grams. If it's Ok, should I do so pre or post workout?
    I really don't know anything about lamb liver, but if you want to up the dose of ArA that's up to you. A higher dose may produce more benefit, but most likely will also come with more DOMS.
    •   

11. I'm not getting any DOMS to speak of. So I think I will stick with 4 caps XGELS and lamb liver.

12. Today was my first Pull Day. I love hitting back hard! Also threw in face pulls. Taking 4 XGels a day now, 6 days on, 1 off. Let's see where this takes me; I like it so far!

13. Today was ok. I was a little tight and sore, but I did ok. Seeing the vascularity and DOMS though, which is good.

14. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    Today was ok. I was a little tight and sore, but I did ok. Seeing the vascularity and DOMS though, which is good.
    Noticing any differences in body composition?
    PEScience Representative

15. Ya. I feel bigger lol. Can't stop flexing in the mirror haha. Don't think I lost fat since I have been eating 6-700 cals over (because of light cardio) at 3650 cals/day.

16. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    Ya. I feel bigger lol. Can't stop flexing in the mirror haha. Don't think I lost fat since I have been eating 6-700 cals over (because of light cardio) at 3650 cals/day.
    I wouldn't even worry about losing fat if trying to gain mass.
    PEScience Representative

17. Ya. I don't expect too. I lose fat very easily anyway.

18. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    Ya. I don't expect too. I lose fat very easily anyway.
    Don't start bragging now lol
    PEScience Representative

19. Haha, the funny part is I was always the fat, unathletic kid

20. Today was Push. Didn't feel so hot since I pulled my lat yesterday, but it was ok. Did flat bench, overhead press, incline, shrugs, lateral raises, closegrip bench and sone rope pushdowns. Also threw in so machine stuff and dips for burnout. Hitting Pull and Legs tomorrow, along with some cardio, in anticipation for Thanksgiving dinner!

21. Did Pull and Legs today plus cardio. It was awesome. Ready for push tomorrow!

22. Today was an awesome back day. Feeling the power of the XGels the whole time! Also, feeling much bigger!

23. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    Ya. I feel bigger lol. Can't stop flexing in the mirror haha. Don't think I lost fat since I have been eating 6-700 cals over (because of light cardio) at 3650 cals/day.

haha gotta love that feeling

how long u planning on running xgels ?

keep working hard and xgels will deliver
    S.n.S team member

24. Today was legs. Didn't get much sleep but pushed through. Feelin' good

25. 60 days as of now

26. Today was a good back day. PRed in barbell rows at 125x9 and a few other smaller things like face pulls lol. Legs tomorrow!

27. Awesome leg day! PRed squats at 155x9!

28. Quote Originally Posted by HBull View Post
    60 days as of now
    Nice that's how long i ran my cycle too
    S.n.S team member

29. How quickly were you gaining weight?

30. my main focus was on strength & to be more lean .. weight will all depend on diet

xgels just helps you push heavier weight, but i noticed great endurance, vascularity within 2-3days to be honest .. but best times came in 2-3rd week on
    S.n.S team member

Similar Forum Threads

1. TX's cycle log.
    By txwakeskater in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 02-07-2003, 04:51 PM
  2. Scotty's T1 pro log
    By scotty2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 04:03 PM
  3. Workout Log in Word Format
    By Matthew D in forum Training Forum