Country Surges to the top with BPS Endosurge Turbo

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been selected to log Endosurge Turbo by BPS and I am super excited to see what it will do for me in terms of strength seen as a result in an increase in overall free T. Get in here boys!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will it be in the mail tomorrow!? Lets hope!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it's here ;) got a package. Gota go pick it up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've been selected to log Endosurge Turbo by BPS and I am super excited to see what it will do for me in terms of strength seen as a result in an increase in overall 'FREE T'. Get in here boys!
i am cheap...but i aint free, lol

subbed

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First caps are down.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And second caps. I'm taking a ton of stuff right now pre workout haha. I've had good luck w stinging nettle and fenugreek in the past I'm interested in this combo.

Attachments

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you dosing the DCP?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First caps are down.
you dosing with food or empty?

with the og endosurge i liked 1st 2 doses with food and last one before bed on empty, to get the nice sleep effects/vivid dreams. i haven't tried the turbo yet, hopefully it gives the same vivid dreams, loved that!!!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry what's DCP?

I had first dose after lunch second pre workout 2rd before bed. I might do breakfast lunch and bed or lunch diner and bed. I dunno.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry what's DCP?

I had first dose after lunch second pre workout 2rd before bed. I might do breakfast lunch and bed or lunch diner and bed. I dunno.
the dosing is spread out like that because the half life of divaniil is so short. either way you do it should be fine, imo.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry what's DCP?

Dcp is a fat gain inhibitor (the best way I've seen it described), I think Reggie might be confusing logs as I don't think.you entered the dcp promo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dcp is a fat gain inhibitor (the best wat I've seen it described), I think Reggie might be confusing logs as I don't think.you entered the dcp promo.
good catch!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dcp is a fat gain inhibitor (the best way I've seen it described), I think Reggie might be confusing logs as I don't think.you entered the dcp promo.
Ya completely, I meant Endo

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay got ya bro. Dosed as above. Anything wrong w/lunch pre and at bed?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all my man do it how you see fit. Was just inquiring

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course just wanted to check w you guys. Thats prob how I will dose it. So I don't forget it haha. Idk what ill do w off days. Just w meals or when I remember.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course just wanted to check w you guys. Thats prob how I will dose it. So I don't forget it haha. Idk what ill do w off days. Just w meals or when I remember.
personally i feel that divaniil is best when taken with food, that is why i take my 1st 2 doses with meals...the 3rd and last bedtime dose is on an empty, this is to get full sleep/dream effects of the macuna, which i feel is best taken on empty.....this is how i do it, and is only a suggestion!!!

the most important thing,imo...is to try and space as far apart as possible, like i said in earlier post, this is due to short half life of divaniil.

have fun with it, divaniil and macuna are 2 of my favorites....next to formestane, of course!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice little workout today. Worked up to 495x3 even though I had the intention of deloading going in. Oh well. Nothing to note yet as far as dosing but nothing bad w taking the caps. How long til I feel some effects kick in ? 1-2 weeks?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! I felt libido come end week 1 early week 2

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take pity on my gf...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed..
Man, you have more logs than a catholic school-girl freshman. Next time send me a heads up!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed..
Man, you have more logs than a catholic school-girl freshman. Next time send me a heads up!
Haha sorry. 4 right now. My training log and 3 sponsored logs.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is still going good, waiting for it to really kick in ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the 1st thing i noticed on og endosurge was deeper sleep and vivid dreams...but since you are also logging G8 those effects might be skewed.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I have been sleeping better but like I said sleep is sleep and I never sleep good. I have been sleeping better lately I think. And I did notice a little difference when I started the EST.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I have been sleeping better but like I said sleep is sleep and I never sleep good. I have been sleeping better lately I think. And I did notice a little difference when I started the EST.
why dont u sleep good? whats going on?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know. I don't get much sleep, weird times, noisy residence hall/roommate comes back late at times and is probably the loudest person I've ever met when doing normal things lol. And I'm a really light sleeper and usually have stuff I have been studying floating around my head. Gota love being a college student. I mean I sleep good some nights but I don't get good consistant rest no matter what I try. and If I don't sleep by like 12:30, I can't seem to fall asleep. I get tired around 11:30 but rarely get to sleep that early.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know. I don't get much sleep, weird times, noisy residence hall/roommate comes back late at times and is probably the loudest person I've ever met when doing normal things lol. And I'm a really light sleeper and usually have stuff I have been studying floating around my head. Gota love being a college student. I mean I sleep good some nights but I don't get good consistant rest no matter what I try. and If I don't sleep by like 12:30, I can't seem to fall asleep. I get tired around 11:30 but rarely get to sleep that early.
I always sleep with 2 fans on for ambient noise. also foam roll my back and heat it every night to relax my muscles before i sleep. may help you. just a thought.

or listen to soft music via headphones and set a timer on it. like rain in the forest (no homo) or something like that.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always sleep with 2 fans on for ambient noise. also foam roll my back and heat it every night to relax my muscles before i sleep. may help you. just a thought.

or listen to soft music via headphones and set a timer on it. like rain in the forest (no homo) or something like that.
I do the same with a high speed fan. It covers the sounds of neighbors dogs and all kinds of goodies.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually have a fan but haven't lately since it got cold.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually have a fan but haven't lately since it got cold.
That the best. Crack a window, crank the fan, an throw on the covers. Best natural sleep aid ever.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout.

D4w2c11. Squat. Bw -193

Squat. Warm up. 265x5 305x3 340x3 (PR????) 295x3,5 cool down

Ham curl -110x10, 5 sets. (Getting stronger on these)

Pull-ups 10,7,7 to loosen back after squats.

Leg press- 410 as deep as it goes ATG. 5,7,10 (quad killers)

Got some food. New squat stance is better. I brought it in. Hit the groove. I have vid of the 340 too. My hips are coming up first on my later sets so I need to keep my body more erect and weight back On my heels more. But otherwise most reps were good. Gota keep working on better and better form.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been feeling harder/leaner a little bit lately. Feel pretty good but my backs still been tight. Should be feeling some effects soon I think even more.

Interesting bench day. Couldn't get warmed up and was low on time. Worked up to my 290 opener for 1 and got it easy but form was a little uneven and I wasn't steady. I dropped down, changed my arch/feet to less arch and flat feet and did 245x10 which I'm pretty sure is a PR. A big one. That's a 325 calculated max but at 10 reps that's taken w a grain of salt. Anyways decided to hit 290 again right after that with the same form I used on 245. Was super stable but felt kinda slow. Then again I had just hit a big PR set. I just have to be careful to push back not up or my hips might rise. Anyways I think I can fine tube this flat foot arch to be better than my previous once I get more body arch into it. Problem is there is no time to work on it before the meet. So I'm left wondering what to do.

Did Pull and chin ups push-ups and tris lightly for accessory.

Bw-194. Not sure what to call today since I didn't follow 5-3-1 but it was d1w3c11. Change to meet prep 2 weeks out.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit my deadlift opener today. 500.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love free test :) Thanks for the video man!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love free test :) Thanks for the video man!!
Yes sir. No problem.

I plan on going 290-315-325 At my meet so we will see if my bench has really increased or not.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck bro! I need to work on getting my feet back like you do. Not as flexible as I used to be haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks gents that's the plan. Hoping for 320/325 and 575/585 on my pulls. Goal is to break 900 one way or another between the 2.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I've been noticing is a hardening of muscles and a fullness to my muscles. Feel good overall and energetic.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see what you did there.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meet prep deads Dead- bar. 135x7. 225x3,3,3,3 Focus on form, set up, grip, etc. Still don't like over/under I can't ever get square on the bar consistently. Did some light abs, back extension, Chin ups-15,15 Mobility/stretch session.