Country Surges to the top with BPS Endosurge Turbo - AnabolicMinds.com

Country Surges to the top with BPS Endosurge Turbo

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I've been selected to log Endosurge Turbo by BPS and I am super excited to see what it will do for me in terms of strength seen as a result in an increase in overall free T. Get in here boys!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Not first.....
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will it be in the mail tomorrow!? Lets hope!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I think it's here got a package. Gota go pick it up.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I've been selected to log Endosurge Turbo by BPS and I am super excited to see what it will do for me in terms of strength seen as a result in an increase in overall 'FREE T'. Get in here boys!
    i am cheap...but i aint free, lol

subbed
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

First caps are down.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First caps are down.
    Nice!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

And second caps. I'm taking a ton of stuff right now pre workout haha. I've had good luck w stinging nettle and fenugreek in the past I'm interested in this combo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

How are you dosing the DCP?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Diamond Member

First caps are down.
    you dosing with food or empty?

with the og endosurge i liked 1st 2 doses with food and last one before bed on empty, to get the nice sleep effects/vivid dreams. i haven't tried the turbo yet, hopefully it gives the same vivid dreams, loved that!!!!!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Sorry what's DCP?

I had first dose after lunch second pre workout 2rd before bed. I might do breakfast lunch and bed or lunch diner and bed. I dunno.
  13. Diamond Member

Sorry what's DCP?

I had first dose after lunch second pre workout 2rd before bed. I might do breakfast lunch and bed or lunch diner and bed. I dunno.
    the dosing is spread out like that because the half life of divaniil is so short. either way you do it should be fine, imo.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Sorry what's DCP?

Dcp is a fat gain inhibitor (the best way I've seen it described), I think Reggie might be confusing logs as I don't think.you entered the dcp promo.
  15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Dcp is a fat gain inhibitor (the best wat I've seen it described), I think Reggie might be confusing logs as I don't think.you entered the dcp promo.
    good catch!!!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Dcp is a fat gain inhibitor (the best way I've seen it described), I think Reggie might be confusing logs as I don't think.you entered the dcp promo.
    Ya completely, I meant Endo
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Okay got ya bro. Dosed as above. Anything wrong w/lunch pre and at bed?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Not at all my man do it how you see fit. Was just inquiring
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Of course just wanted to check w you guys. Thats prob how I will dose it. So I don't forget it haha. Idk what ill do w off days. Just w meals or when I remember.
  20. Diamond Member

Of course just wanted to check w you guys. Thats prob how I will dose it. So I don't forget it haha. Idk what ill do w off days. Just w meals or when I remember.
    personally i feel that divaniil is best when taken with food, that is why i take my 1st 2 doses with meals...the 3rd and last bedtime dose is on an empty, this is to get full sleep/dream effects of the macuna, which i feel is best taken on empty.....this is how i do it, and is only a suggestion!!!

the most important thing,imo...is to try and space as far apart as possible, like i said in earlier post, this is due to short half life of divaniil.

have fun with it, divaniil and macuna are 2 of my favorites....next to formestane, of course!!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Nice little workout today. Worked up to 495x3 even though I had the intention of deloading going in. Oh well. Nothing to note yet as far as dosing but nothing bad w taking the caps. How long til I feel some effects kick in ? 1-2 weeks?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Subbed! I felt libido come end week 1 early week 2
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Take pity on my gf...
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed..
    Man, you have more logs than a catholic school-girl freshman. Next time send me a heads up!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Subbed..
    Man, you have more logs than a catholic school-girl freshman. Next time send me a heads up!
    Haha sorry. 4 right now. My training log and 3 sponsored logs.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Everything is still going good, waiting for it to really kick in
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Everything is still going good, waiting for it to really kick in
    Yeah give it another few days at the least. Still early

28. Diamond Member

the 1st thing i noticed on og endosurge was deeper sleep and vivid dreams...but since you are also logging G8 those effects might be skewed.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I think I have been sleeping better but like I said sleep is sleep and I never sleep good. I have been sleeping better lately I think. And I did notice a little difference when I started the EST.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I think I have been sleeping better but like I said sleep is sleep and I never sleep good. I have been sleeping better lately I think. And I did notice a little difference when I started the EST.
    why dont u sleep good? whats going on?

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I don't know. I don't get much sleep, weird times, noisy residence hall/roommate comes back late at times and is probably the loudest person I've ever met when doing normal things lol. And I'm a really light sleeper and usually have stuff I have been studying floating around my head. Gota love being a college student. I mean I sleep good some nights but I don't get good consistant rest no matter what I try. and If I don't sleep by like 12:30, I can't seem to fall asleep. I get tired around 11:30 but rarely get to sleep that early.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

I don't know. I don't get much sleep, weird times, noisy residence hall/roommate comes back late at times and is probably the loudest person I've ever met when doing normal things lol. And I'm a really light sleeper and usually have stuff I have been studying floating around my head. Gota love being a college student. I mean I sleep good some nights but I don't get good consistant rest no matter what I try. and If I don't sleep by like 12:30, I can't seem to fall asleep. I get tired around 11:30 but rarely get to sleep that early.
    I always sleep with 2 fans on for ambient noise. also foam roll my back and heat it every night to relax my muscles before i sleep. may help you. just a thought.

or listen to soft music via headphones and set a timer on it. like rain in the forest (no homo) or something like that.

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I always sleep with 2 fans on for ambient noise. also foam roll my back and heat it every night to relax my muscles before i sleep. may help you. just a thought.

or listen to soft music via headphones and set a timer on it. like rain in the forest (no homo) or something like that.
    I do the same with a high speed fan. It covers the sounds of neighbors dogs and all kinds of goodies.
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I do the same with a high speed fan. It covers the sounds of neighbors dogs and all kinds of goodies.
    my wife says it covers my snoring....
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I usually have a fan but haven't lately since it got cold.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

I usually have a fan but haven't lately since it got cold.
    That the best. Crack a window, crank the fan, an throw on the covers. Best natural sleep aid ever.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Shoot I love it when it's cold and the fans are on. I sleep like I just had a bottle of wine. My dog shivers tho lol

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Today's workout.

D4w2c11. Squat. Bw -193

Squat. Warm up. 265x5 305x3 340x3 (PR????) 295x3,5 cool down

Ham curl -110x10, 5 sets. (Getting stronger on these)

Pull-ups 10,7,7 to loosen back after squats.

Leg press- 410 as deep as it goes ATG. 5,7,10 (quad killers)

Got some food. New squat stance is better. I brought it in. Hit the groove. I have vid of the 340 too. My hips are coming up first on my later sets so I need to keep my body more erect and weight back On my heels more. But otherwise most reps were good. Gota keep working on better and better form.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I have been feeling harder/leaner a little bit lately. Feel pretty good but my backs still been tight. Should be feeling some effects soon I think even more.

Interesting bench day. Couldn't get warmed up and was low on time. Worked up to my 290 opener for 1 and got it easy but form was a little uneven and I wasn't steady. I dropped down, changed my arch/feet to less arch and flat feet and did 245x10 which I'm pretty sure is a PR. A big one. That's a 325 calculated max but at 10 reps that's taken w a grain of salt. Anyways decided to hit 290 again right after that with the same form I used on 245. Was super stable but felt kinda slow. Then again I had just hit a big PR set. I just have to be careful to push back not up or my hips might rise. Anyways I think I can fine tube this flat foot arch to be better than my previous once I get more body arch into it. Problem is there is no time to work on it before the meet. So I'm left wondering what to do.

Did Pull and chin ups push-ups and tris lightly for accessory.

Bw-194. Not sure what to call today since I didn't follow 5-3-1 but it was d1w3c11. Change to meet prep 2 weeks out.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Hit my deadlift opener today. 500.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bpclipper's Surging the Test with BPS
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 10:12 AM
  2. jwa254 is back with BPS EndoSurge Turbo
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 10:25 AM
  3. Hello...new to the forum with a question
    By amw in forum Anabolics