Country Surges to the top with BPS Endosurge Turbo

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Everything is still going good, waiting for it to really kick in
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Everything is still going good, waiting for it to really kick in
    Yeah give it another few days at the least. Still early
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  3. the 1st thing i noticed on og endosurge was deeper sleep and vivid dreams...but since you are also logging G8 those effects might be skewed.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. I think I have been sleeping better but like I said sleep is sleep and I never sleep good. I have been sleeping better lately I think. And I did notice a little difference when I started the EST.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I think I have been sleeping better but like I said sleep is sleep and I never sleep good. I have been sleeping better lately I think. And I did notice a little difference when I started the EST.
    why dont u sleep good? whats going on?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       


  6. I don't know. I don't get much sleep, weird times, noisy residence hall/roommate comes back late at times and is probably the loudest person I've ever met when doing normal things lol. And I'm a really light sleeper and usually have stuff I have been studying floating around my head. Gota love being a college student. I mean I sleep good some nights but I don't get good consistant rest no matter what I try. and If I don't sleep by like 12:30, I can't seem to fall asleep. I get tired around 11:30 but rarely get to sleep that early.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I don't know. I don't get much sleep, weird times, noisy residence hall/roommate comes back late at times and is probably the loudest person I've ever met when doing normal things lol. And I'm a really light sleeper and usually have stuff I have been studying floating around my head. Gota love being a college student. I mean I sleep good some nights but I don't get good consistant rest no matter what I try. and If I don't sleep by like 12:30, I can't seem to fall asleep. I get tired around 11:30 but rarely get to sleep that early.
    I always sleep with 2 fans on for ambient noise. also foam roll my back and heat it every night to relax my muscles before i sleep. may help you. just a thought.


    or listen to soft music via headphones and set a timer on it. like rain in the forest (no homo) or something like that.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    I always sleep with 2 fans on for ambient noise. also foam roll my back and heat it every night to relax my muscles before i sleep. may help you. just a thought.


    or listen to soft music via headphones and set a timer on it. like rain in the forest (no homo) or something like that.
    I do the same with a high speed fan. It covers the sounds of neighbors dogs and all kinds of goodies.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I do the same with a high speed fan. It covers the sounds of neighbors dogs and all kinds of goodies.
    my wife says it covers my snoring....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. I usually have a fan but haven't lately since it got cold.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    I usually have a fan but haven't lately since it got cold.
    That the best. Crack a window, crank the fan, an throw on the covers. Best natural sleep aid ever.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  12. Shoot I love it when it's cold and the fans are on. I sleep like I just had a bottle of wine. My dog shivers tho lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  13. Today's workout.


    D4w2c11. Squat. Bw -193


    Squat. Warm up. 265x5 305x3 340x3 (PR????) 295x3,5 cool down

    Ham curl -110x10, 5 sets. (Getting stronger on these)

    Pull-ups 10,7,7 to loosen back after squats.

    Leg press- 410 as deep as it goes ATG. 5,7,10 (quad killers)

    Got some food. New squat stance is better. I brought it in. Hit the groove. I have vid of the 340 too. My hips are coming up first on my later sets so I need to keep my body more erect and weight back On my heels more. But otherwise most reps were good. Gota keep working on better and better form.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  14. I have been feeling harder/leaner a little bit lately. Feel pretty good but my backs still been tight. Should be feeling some effects soon I think even more.


    Interesting bench day. Couldn't get warmed up and was low on time. Worked up to my 290 opener for 1 and got it easy but form was a little uneven and I wasn't steady. I dropped down, changed my arch/feet to less arch and flat feet and did 245x10 which I'm pretty sure is a PR. A big one. That's a 325 calculated max but at 10 reps that's taken w a grain of salt. Anyways decided to hit 290 again right after that with the same form I used on 245. Was super stable but felt kinda slow. Then again I had just hit a big PR set. I just have to be careful to push back not up or my hips might rise. Anyways I think I can fine tube this flat foot arch to be better than my previous once I get more body arch into it. Problem is there is no time to work on it before the meet. So I'm left wondering what to do.

    Did Pull and chin ups push-ups and tris lightly for accessory.

    Bw-194. Not sure what to call today since I didn't follow 5-3-1 but it was d1w3c11. Change to meet prep 2 weeks out.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  15. Hit my deadlift opener today. 500.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  16. hit some pretty benches tonight. My openers for next weekend:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jrgr_...ynte8lZ07sOZAQ

    I feel like shes kicking in now boys!.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  17. Gotta love free test Thanks for the video man!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Gotta love free test Thanks for the video man!!
    Yes sir. No problem.

    I plan on going 290-315-325 At my meet so we will see if my bench has really increased or not.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  19. Good luck bro! I need to work on getting my feet back like you do. Not as flexible as I used to be haha
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Very nice! Good luck my man, kill it
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  21. Thanks gents that's the plan. Hoping for 320/325 and 575/585 on my pulls. Goal is to break 900 one way or another between the 2.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  22. One thing I've been noticing is a hardening of muscles and a fullness to my muscles. Feel good overall and energetic.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    One thing I've been noticing is a hardening of muscles and a fullness to my muscles. Feel good overall and energetic.
    Has your forearm been getting noticeably thicker yet?

  24. I see what you did there.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  25. Meet prep deads Dead- bar. 135x7. 225x3,3,3,3 Focus on form, set up, grip, etc. Still don't like over/under I can't ever get square on the bar consistently. Did some light abs, back extension, Chin ups-15,15 Mobility/stretch session.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bpclipper's Surging the Test with BPS
    By bpclipper10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 12:12 PM
  2. jwa254 is back with BPS EndoSurge Turbo
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-16-2013, 12:25 PM
  3. Hello...new to the forum with a question
    By amw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 09:09 PM
  4. My PH powder is stuck to the top of T-gel
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Log in
Log in