Gmanall's G8 Lemon Freeze Lo........zzzzzzzzzz(Sponsored )

gmanall

Awards
Finaflex was generous in sending me a tub of their updated G8, I've been looking forward to trying this out and finding if it's a good replacement for the OTC sleep aids that I've been taking. Typically I shut down around 12-1 and fall asleep around 2-3 and wake up 7-8, my goals are: Fall asleep sooner and wake up feeling more refreshed.

As per their request I'll be using the review scale they provided and judge based on this criteria:

1. This product helped me fall asleep.
2. This product provided deep, restful sleep.
3. This product enhanced my recovery.
4. This product helped me relax.
5. I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.

Taking a quick look and comparing labels you'll see that servings has jumped from 20 to 40 per container, although the amount per serving is about halved so it comes out on par with the past version. The label is proprietary so I can't tell if any of the dosages changed dramatically though there seems to be a absence of L-Dopa in their HGH Matrix.

gmanall

Awards
Following
Glad to have you, just took two scoops at 8:00 so I'll report back tomorrow. Also I've read past reviews and one thing people had complaints was the taste, I was preparing to chug it down.....but it taste awesome, it has the right amount of tartness that's offset by a sweet aftertaste and lingers into a smooth finish. Also my lips are tingling a little almost like beta, just curious which ingredient causing that. Another question, what was the thought process behind using the long nomenclature in the ingredients as opposed to the common shorthand?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
in for this

Glad to have you, just took two scoops at 8:00 so I'll report back tomorrow. Also I've read past reviews and one thing people had complaints was the taste, I was preparing to chug it down.....but it taste awesome, it has the right amount of tartness that's offset by a sweet aftertaste and lingers into a smooth finish. Also my lips are tingling a little almost like beta, just curious which ingredient causing that. Another question, what was the thought process behind using the long nomenclature in the ingredients as opposed to the common shorthand?
taste has been reformulated, this is our debut with the new formulation..night & day difference

possibly the phenibut causing the tingling?

as for the nomenclature - just a matter of preference
whether you use the structure or the compound "name", they are one in the same
besides - doesn't that long drawn out thing just look more sexy than "phenibut"? :D

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, what? You started with two scoops? Bet you got some good sleep.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 scoops should have put you in a coma!

I get tingles from GABA, just 500mg.

gmanall

Awards
Wait, what? You started with two scoops? Bet you got some good sleep.
I took it around 8 and fell asleep around 10-11 and woke up at 8 so 9-10 hours of sleep! :dance:
I had some weird dreams though, I was racing around a city and kept crashing, I'd call the mechanic and low and behold he'd show up to fix the car...also he was the old scientist from back to the future. After I took it within 30-45 minutes I got the warm blanket feeling, and felt so cozy in my bed that it took me 30 minutes of debating myself to get up and use the restroom. I also gave my dad a scoop last night, he forgot to take it and ended up drinking it this morning with his coffee......he was extremely talkative and chill to say the least.

in for this

taste has been reformulated, this is our debut with the new formulation..night & day difference

possibly the phenibut causing the tingling?

as for the nomenclature - just a matter of preference
whether you use the structure or the compound "name", they are one in the same
besides - doesn't that long drawn out thing just look more sexy than "phenibut"? :D
It taste great, I never tried the old version but people will be pleasantly surprised when they try this version. Hmmm, I've had phen before and no tingles, but maybe it's the gaba like drew said, I actually enjoy the feeling it's just odd(On a side note: Buy bulk beta, put it in a shaker and sprinkle it on non lifting friends food and watch them freak out). Yeah you're right...I make chicks whisper "4-amino-3-phenyl-butyric acid" in my ear all night long.

gmanall

Awards
Update #2:

Gave a scoop and a half to my dad and a scoop to my mom for a unbiased opinion, my dad "said" he didn't feel much...but I noticed he was more calm, relaxed and talkative. We ended up having a long talk about nothing which is weird, but that's my observation but I'd take his word if he didn't feel much. My mom on the other hand seemed to respond well, she noted that she felt very relaxed and calm but it didn't make her sleepy directly. She also said how she was able to think faster and more clearly, she made a noticeable dent in her sudoku book. She said that her quality of sleep was great and that she didn't wake up through the night . Her only negative was that she was a little more groggy in the following morning then normal.

I had a dose yesterday...I took it and went to work to do some eLearnings and ended up having to fill someone else shift. As soon as I realized I'd be staying a lot longer then planed(I was only going to be there for 30 mins at most then head home and sleep) I took my emergency caffeine pill and felt a euphoric calm energy. Really surprised how much I liked the combo, and after my shift I was able to fall asleep rather quick considering I had 200 mg of caffeine a several hours before.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
We ended up having a long talk about nothing.
those are fun :D

not to put ideas in anyone's head, but some have taken G8 in the past on a recreational basis, even combining with other compounds such as you mention for enhanced/different effect..

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GABA causes the tingles as well as shortness of breath.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those are fun :D

not to put ideas in anyone's head, but some have taken G8 in the past on a recreational basis, even combining with other compounds such as you mention for enhanced/different effect..
Quarter scoop of the old G8 with two PX Black make for an awesome night on the town stack.

G8 is a powerful L-Dopa antagonist so yes, combined with stims you can get a little more euphoric feeling from the stims. I wouldn't do this on a regular basis though lol.

The groggy feeling your mother experienced is due to "phenibut hangover". It's always best to slowly assess tolerance with phenibut due to its potency as well as taking the prescribed two days off as to not build a dependence upon it.

gmanall

Awards
Update #3

So far so well! Took 2 Days off, now I'm sippin on a half empty cup of it. It'll be interesting to see if it helps recovery, been doing some strenuous work that leaves me super sore. Another thing to note is that my libdos up, which would be useful if I wasn't single.

gmanall

Awards
Quarter scoop of the old G8 with two PX Black make for an awesome night on the town stack.

G8 is a powerful L-Dopa antagonist so yes, combined with stims you can get a little more euphoric feeling from the stims. I wouldn't do this on a regular basis though lol.

The groggy feeling your mother experienced is due to "phenibut hangover". It's always best to slowly assess tolerance with phenibut due to its potency as well as taking the prescribed two days off as to not build a dependence upon it.
Just curious, whats the down side of mixing them often?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phenibut dependency from over use of G8 is possible. Not something to worry about with a "regular" use schedule though. Just large amounts for long periods of time.

Also if you feel that good soul the time you have nothing to look forward too :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
overuse of phenibut has been linked to episodes of psychosis
so, do not do that
heed the off day rotations

gmanall

Awards
Phenibut dependency from over use of G8 is possible. Not something to worry about with a "regular" use schedule though. Just large amounts for long periods of time.

Also if you feel that good soul the time you have nothing to look forward too :)
Ok, I thought there was something specific to mixing stimulants with it.

Update #4

I've been getting off work around 10-12 so winding down fast would have been a problem, I've been taken scoops before bed and have been able to wind down rather quick. Although I've been waking up earlier, past two days I've been getting up at 8 and today at 5 which worries me because I know I'll have to work late. But I haven't had much fatigue problems at work so maybe I'm getting better quality sleep.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the sleep going my dude?

gmanall

Awards
Update #5

Due to work schedule I haven't been in the best position to use it (Working till 11-12 PM makes me crash as soon as I hit the bed), gearing up for black fridays has made life crazy. I'm sipping on some now before work to calm my nerves and it seems to help me get in the zone. I woke up around 3-4 and had problems falling back asleep took a half a scoop, fell asleep and had a weird ass vivid dream. I was chasing my bunny threw the house and he led me to a room with a roller coaster and a hot chick....that's enough reason to take this. Woke up feeling refreshed and awake.

gmanall

Awards
Update #6

Yesterday I was going to hang with a lady friend, took two scoops before heading out. Enjoyed the evening, no nerves and conversations kept flowing without thought. Came home late and was able to fall asleep quick and had another vived weird dream and slept in to 10 AM needless to say I'm refreshed this morning.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update #6

Yesterday I was going to hang with a lady friend, took two scoops before heading out. Enjoyed the evening, no nerves and conversations kept flowing without thought. Came home late and was able to fall asleep quick and had another vived weird dream and slept in to 10 AM needless to say I'm refreshed this morning.
Ah ha! G8 your wingman for the night :)

gmanall

Awards
Ah ha! G8 your wingman for the night :)
Yeah, worked rather well also! Makes me super talkative, non-stop for 5+ hours.

Been taking it the past couple days, will do a update tomorrow!

gmanall

Awards
Update #7

Hmmm...I've been coming from home from work only to find the lid lose or threaded wrong...I think someone else secretly likes G8 also. I took it last night and woke up feeling a little more groggy than normal. But because I haven't felt this before I'd be willing to chalk it up to my messed up sleep schedule(Work related), I also woke up a couple of times in the night which is odd but it was because of the dreams I've been having. I've been having a lot of vivid and impactful dreams with this product. Last night I had a dream that the world was ending slowly by chunks of earth suddenly disappearing and gravity began declining from the lack of mass. Trees were growing higher, bigger and became more awesome looking...it was the most peaceful apocalypse ever. I was all alone, no friends or family, I was going to die alone. Until a met a girl, she was overweight and kinda ugly...not my type but somehow it felt like our souls were intertwined. The dream was super long, it felt like weeks passed when finally our chunk of land disappeared and the dream ended.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update #7 Hmmm...I've been coming from home from work only to find the lid lose or threaded wrong...I think someone else secretly likes G8 also. I took it last night and woke up feeling a little more groggy than normal. But because I haven't felt this before I'd be willing to chalk it up to my messed up sleep schedule(Work related), I also woke up a couple of times in the night which is odd but it was because of the dreams I've been having. I've been having a lot of vivid and impactful dreams with this product. Last night I had a dream that the world was ending slowly by chunks of earth suddenly disappearing and gravity began declining from the lack of mass. Trees were growing higher, bigger and became more awesome looking...it was the most peaceful apocalypse ever. I was all alone, no friends or family, I was going to die alone. Until a met a girl, she was overweight and kinda ugly...not my type but somehow it felt like our souls were intertwined. The dream was super long, it felt like weeks passed when finally our chunk of land disappeared and the dream ended.
Unfortunately G8 doesn't come with coupons to see a shrink. That, my friend, you'll have to come up with yourself.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you give yourself enough time to wind down and get enough rest with G8.

If you're only able to get for our five hours sleep just go with half a scoop.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything ok in here? Still asleep?

gmanall

Awards
Update #8

The last few nights of sleep have been great, 10-12 hours, I've really needed that sleep. But even on days when I only have 3-5 hours of sleep between shifts I feel like I'm getting better quality sleep. I've had more dreams but they appear to be sporadic, still some of the most vivid dreams I've ever had. This is a product that I find get's better with usage(As long as there are washout days), I got one last scoop and then the tubs gone. I'll be writing a final review and update tomorrow......So when will it be in stock at nutra?

gmanall

Awards
Review:
1. This product helped me fall asleep. 3/5
After you take a scoop you'll begin to feel a slight tingle, a warmth slowly creep up and a numbness of the mind will set in. This provides a good mood for falling asleep but won't make you fall asleep, although with that said it's benefits can be felt hours after taken. If this product was just a sleep aid I'd find it middling...

2. This product provided deep, restful sleep. 5/5
Where this product shines in the sleep department is the quality of sleep you'll get, I've been getting mixed shifts which leaves me with little time for sleep. Even so I feel a lot more refreshed than I would otherwise. Even taking this product 5-8 hours before bed will yield super restful sleep. Whether sleeping for 12 or 3 hours it'll result in good sleep, the only thing bad I've noticed is a occasional grogginess in the morning

3. This product enhanced my recovery. 3/5
Working a physical job I tend to have doms always and I saw a moderate increase in recovery, slightly less doms.

4. This product helped me relax. 5/5
This is the main reason I'll be picking this product up in the future, a good mix of ingredients that promote short and long term relaxation. Used before bed it'll help clear your mind of stress and anxiety. If used during the day (Mixes good with caffeine) it'll make you calm, focused and talkative and you'll still receive the deep sleep benefits.

5. I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family. 5/5
I've already got them hooked on it, and came home to a scoop or 2 missing every so often. The only stipulation is to make them aware of the breaks needed in between usage and alcohol contradictions.

Overall: 5/5

It's a great product, if dosed at night and you're trying to go to bed you'll have no problem getting quality sleep. If you use it in the day you'll have all day relaxation, easier time falling asleep and quality sleep. Even though it won't knock you out I prefer it this way and makes for a product I'll be buying for some time. P.S. It's taste is super awesome also

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
thanks for taking the time to review this G-man! we appreciate your efforts, and glad you enjoyed

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent review fine sir and I'm glad you enjoyed the product. Thanks for taking the time to log it and review it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aye very good thorough review. Thanks for the time and effort put forth bud.