The Endurance to succeed, with Formutech.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards

Buy it here:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/formutech-nutrition/endurance-405-gram.html

Ingredients in Endurance!

Vitamin B6 - This water-soluble vitamin changes fats and protein into energy and makes glycogen.* Glycogen is energy ready to be used stored inside the muscle and liver.
L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are all essential amino acids which mean that the body cannot make them so you need to consume them in your diet.
L-Leucine helps burn fat without burning muscle and spares the muscle proteins, leaving them to help build and increase muscle gain and mass.
L-Isoleucine is important in the regulation of blood sugar, and also helps increase energy level.
L-Valine is necessary for smooth nervous system, cognitive functioning and is essential for muscle tissue repair, muscle metabolism, and also increases exercise endurance.
L-Glutamine is not considered an essential amino acid but becomes essential for endurance athletes and people with gastrointestinal disorders. This amino acid supports the immune system, and increases creation of glycogen.
Citrulline Malate is an amino acid that enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. (Pere-guisado J. 2010)
Beta Alanine increases muscle carnosine which help reduce muscle acids decreasing the burning sensation therefore delaying fatigue.(Hoffman J, 2008)
Creatinol-O-Phosphate increases contraction of the muscles when there is no oxygen available in the muscle. This means better sprints or better intervals.

I got Orange! Super excited to start taking this pre/intra workout. I am training using the Juggernaut method. Pretty high volume so this BCAA plus, will be a big help. Deadlifts today but then the weekend off. Workout late tonight.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In.

Juggernaut method?

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
In.

Juggernaut method?
Imagine 5/3/1, but 10/8/5/3 with 3 different phases per number consisting of different loading patterns. Easy as pie right? Just follow along bro.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Nice, would like to see the workout plan.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Nice, would like to see the workout plan.
Pm me your email and I'll send spreadsheet.

Edit scratch that I'll just post a link up tomorrow to where I found it online

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Orange Endurance tastes like orange sherbet. I really enjoyed the taste/flavor. Love that beta alanine is in Endurance. From what I've heard 3.2 g. Beta Alanine is the sweet spot dosage. While this doesn't have that much, preworkouts don't usually have that much either. So paired together you get that dosage and I don't think I ever had that much at once. I didn't get the tingles because I'm pretty used to it. I did get really warm and performed well. I had good recovery after each set, and plenty of energy. I ate a meal 2.5 hours before training and started sipping endurance as I walked into gym. I was finished with it by last deadlift set. Very refreshing! Would be good with ice.

Juggernaut accumulation phase
8s wave

Deadlift no belt Double overhand no straps
320x8/8/8/8/12

Hyperextension with 15 lbs behind head
10/10/10/10/10

DB side bends
60x12/12/12

Farmers walk with 85 lb dB's
1 minute

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Took 1 scoop. Used about 16 oz. water, mixed easily, tastes amazing. Started sipping walking to basement. Was done by start of powershrugs. Squats started out feeling heavy, was pretty tight. Just squatted 135 and then 225 till they were smooth as grease. Endurance kept me nice and warm with the big beta alanine dose. Lots of energy until 545 pulls, but I was wasted after that. Sleep issues switching from nightshift to day shift @ work.

Juggernaut intensification phase
8s wave

Squat, lowbar, no belt
260x3 295x3 315x8/8/8

Rack pull from knee then Powershrug, reset each rep
135x10 225x10 315x10 405x10 495x10 545x6 PR match

Nothing left!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey fella!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Yesterdays training. Took 1 scoop, 16 oz. water. Sipped from before first set until I started dips. Press felt super heavy. Didn't even think I'd get through prescribed reps let alone get amrap on last set. Luckily I had a burst of power and cranked out 10. Shoulders were nice and swole. I was for the most part destroyed from Mondays work. Time to rest up for a day.

8s wave

Strict Press
100x3 110x3 120x8/8/10

Dips @ gym weight 244
10/10/8/8

Standing BTN press
85x8/8/5/5

Chins
3/3/3/4/4/3/3/4/2

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays training. Took 1 scoop, 16 oz. water. Sipped from before first set until I started dips. Press felt super heavy. Didn't even think I'd get through prescribed reps let alone get amrap on last set. Luckily I had a burst of power and cranked out 10. Shoulders were nice and swole. I was for the most part destroyed from Mondays work. Time to rest up for a day.

8s wave

Strict Press
100x3 110x3 120x8/8/10

Dips @ gym weight 244
10/10/8/8

Standing BTN press
85x8/8/5/5

Chins
3/3/3/4/4/3/3/4/2
Ahh I remember doing these type of juggernaut workouts, increase bench squat etc by 40-50lbs.....15 yes later my knees and shoulder thank me but heck that is what Flexible is for (shameless plug)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh I remember doing these type of juggernaut workouts, increase bench squat etc by 40-50lbs.....15 yes later my knees and shoulder thank me but heck that is what Flexible is for (shameless plug)
I've never really done heavy low rep deads or squats. I prefer high rep. Saves my body and still get work in lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

8s wave

Strict Press
100x3 110x3 120x8/8/10

Dips @ gym weight 244
10/10/8/8

Standing BTN press
85x8/8/5/5

Chins
3/3/3/4/4/3/3/4/2
Nice work with that body weight stuff at 244. That's no joke!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Thanks guys. Took a scoop orange Endurance fasted, with ice in my shaker. I said it tasted like orange sherbet before well now it rally did! I had a really good session, set a PR and had plenty of energy. Intra set recovery was great. Took some vid feel free to call out form issues.

8s wave
Fasted

Paused Bench press
135x5/5 155x3 170x3 180x8/8/10

Pendlay Row
135x5/5 155x3 170x3 180x8/8/10

Pin press ~2 board height
225x1 185x5/8/5

Bent over Row
225x5/8/10 255x7 PR

Incline bench press
95x18/10/7

First time with pin press, these were touch and go. Pretty loose form on the bent over rows, just overloading anyway.

Form check 1st working set bench press and pendlay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdxSOXbCBXw

Form check 3rd working set bench press and pendlay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tydMQlyIj10

Had the wife take a pic of my back:

Getting big huh!?

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Lifted about 4 hours after breaking fast. Used Endurance pre/intra. Downed the last of it after last deadlift set. Would have been dying without it. Really don't notice any beta alanine tingles anymore. Performed well, and I was able to dig deep on the deadlifts. Great intra set recovery for everything after deadlifts. I feel like I need to finish the Endurance by the time my main lift warmups are done. Maybe start sipping 10 minutes before. I'm going to do this next training. That way all the good stuff is in me and processing by the time my main lift main sets happen.

8s wave

Deadlift no belt double over hand
295x3 335x3 360x8/8/12

Used versagripps last set. After that 12 repper, lungs were screaming!!! Took me about 15 solid minutes to recover.

Hyperextension with 20 lbs behind head
10/10/10/10/10

DB side bends
65x12/12/12

Farmers walk
85 lb db's for 1 minute.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lifted about 4 hours after breaking fast. Used Endurance pre/intra. Downed the last of it after last deadlift set. Would have been dying without it. Really don't notice any beta alanine tingles anymore. Performed well, and I was able to dig deep on the deadlifts. Great intra set recovery for everything after deadlifts. I feel like I need to finish the Endurance by the time my main lift warmups are done. Maybe start sipping 10 minutes before. I'm going to do this next training. That way all the good stuff is in me and processing by the time my main lift main sets happen.

8s wave

Deadlift no belt double over hand
295x3 335x3 360x8/8/12

Used versagripps last set. After that 12 repper, lungs were screaming!!! Took me about 15 solid minutes to recover.

Hyperextension with 20 lbs behind head
10/10/10/10/10

DB side bends
65x12/12/12

Farmers walk
85 lb db's for 1 minute.
Nice! I'm hitting deads in a few hours. I'm excited

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Great picture.

Finally got to train! Stupid rest days.
Stuck to my plan if getting endurance in me quicker. Just took gulps instead of sips. Didn't get to start drinking it any earlier. Verdict, it hit me harder and made me warm. Felt really good throughout training, wished I had more time to do more work. Sqwaats tomorrow!

Juggernaut Realization phase
8s wave

Strict Press
85x5 100x3 115x2 120x1 130xamrap
130x8 8 was my goal, can't complain

Dips @ gym weight 240.5
12/11/10/10 possible PR

Standing BTNPress
85x8/8/6

Each Pressing set superset with underhand chins
5/5/3/4/3/2/2/4/3/4/4

Some curls for dat dere bicep pump.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great picture.

Finally got to train! Stupid rest days.
Stuck to my plan if getting endurance in me quicker. Just took gulps instead of sips. Didn't get to start drinking it any earlier. Verdict, it hit me harder and made me warm. Felt really good throughout training, wished I had more time to do more work. Sqwaats tomorrow!

Juggernaut Realization phase
8s wave

Strict Press
85x5 100x3 115x2 120x1 130xamrap
130x8 8 was my goal, can't complain

Dips @ gym weight 240.5
12/11/10/10 possible PR

Standing BTNPress
85x8/8/6

Each Pressing set superset with underhand chins
5/5/3/4/3/2/2/4/3/4/4

Some curls for dat dere bicep pump.
Love seeing PRs! Congrats on that dude!

I always mix my endurance with my scoop of Volatile and 2g of LCLT and pound it in about 30 seconds.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Love seeing PRs! Congrats on that dude!

I always mix my endurance with my scoop of Volatile and 2g of LCLT and pound it in about 30 seconds.
Yeah, I'm gonna just take it down before I do my warmups. Lclt?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Got my endurance all chugged down by second squat set. I'm sure this is better than sipping throughout training. Better to get all of endurances nutrition in you for when you need it. Great endurance today, some big sets in there. Great recovery, was nice and warmed up quick!

Juggernaut realization phase
8s wave
(Fasted today) I followed this training with about 2000 calories. :)

Squat beltless
220x5 260x3 305x2 325x1 350xamrap
350x8 failed on 9
350x2

I really wanted 10 to match belted PR. I guess I blame not eating for a long time before training, moving to slow, and moving feet around too much.

Front squats
135x8 185x5/5/5/5/5

Knee high rack pull followed by Powershrug, reset each rep.
135x10 225x10 315x10 405x10 495x10 585x4 PR
585x1

350x8 vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5InqeqZM3A

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my endurance all chugged down by second squat set. I'm sure this is better than sipping throughout training. Better to get all of endurances nutrition in you for when you need it. Great endurance today, some big sets in there. Great recovery, was nice and warmed up quick!

8s wave
(Fasted today) I followed this training with about 2000 calories. :)

Squat beltless
220x5 260x3 305x2 325x1 350xamrap
350x8 failed on 9
350x2

I really wanted 10 to match belted PR. I guess I blame not eating for a long time before training, moving to slow, and moving feet around too much.

Front squats
135x8 185x5/5/5/5/5

Knee high rack pull followed by Powershrug, reset each rep.
135x10 225x10 315x10 405x10 495x10 585x4 PR
585x1

350x8 vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5InqeqZM3A
Great numbers, those squats are no joke!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
L-carnitine-l-tartrate

Its an androgen receptor sensitizer
You still liking the lclt?

I ve used after you left last year. Bought some raw from ai sports. I want to use it again for about 8-10 weeks and see if it helps.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You still liking the lclt?

I ve used after you left last year. Bought some raw from ai sports. I want to use it again for about 8-10 weeks and see if it helps.
I love it, use it every day. That's the same one I use, I tried the NP bulk kind but it smells like fish. Literally. Lol

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I love it, use it every day. That's the same one I use, I tried the NP bulk kind but it smells like fish. Literally. Lol
Good to know. Taste never gets to me, but I can't handle smells.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know. Taste never gets to me, but I can't handle smells.
Same here! I'll be in Orlando in Jan but they didn't give me any extra time at all for this one. I'll be back in may though and I should have a couple free days then

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Same here! I'll be in Orlando in Jan but they didn't give me any extra time at all for this one. I'll be back in may though and I should have a couple free days then
If you find in January you have an couple hours hit me up. I ll come your way. Too back hitting the weights hard?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
BrokenBottle when you said you flowed the training with 2000 cals is that just post work out or daily calories after working out?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you find in January you have an couple hours hit me up. I ll come your way. Too back hitting the weights hard?
Hard as ever now! Working on getting my strength back on par though. Its a process

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
BrokenBottle when you said you flowed the training with 2000 cals is that just post work out or daily calories after working out?
That was my pwo meal only. Not normal for me but I also knew I had to rake up 2,777,457,743 leaves in a little bit. Diet for the rest of the day was a quest bar, some almonds, and whole wheat, ground turkey meat spaghetti with milk for dinner.

I had such crazy leg DOMS I actually had to take yesterday off of training. Deadlifting in a few hours.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was my pwo meal only. Not normal for me but I also knew I had to rake up 2,777,457,743 leaves in a little bit. Diet for the rest of the day was a quest bar, some almonds, and whole wheat, ground turkey meat spaghetti with milk for dinner.

I had such crazy leg DOMS I actually had to take yesterday off of training. Deadlifting in a few hours.
Ahh leave raking...fun fun

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Scoop of Endurance to endure some deadlifts. Got it all chugged down by second deadlift set. Was all warm and fuzzy feeling. I feel like I didn't do much but I guess I did. Starting to lift heavyish weight finally. Recovered pretty quickly from each set.

Deadlift no belt, double overhand
250x5 295x3 345x2 355x1 395xamrap
395x10 versa gripps on this set

Just for fun
405x1/1/1/1 no belt, mixed grip

DB side bends
70x12/12/12

Hyperextension with 25 plate behind head
10/10/10/10/6

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scoop of Endurance to endure some deadlifts. Got it all chugged down by second deadlift set. Was all warm and fuzzy feeling. I feel like I didn't do much but I guess I did. Starting to lift heavyish weight finally. Recovered pretty quickly from each set.

Deadlift no belt, double overhand
250x5 295x3 345x2 355x1 395xamrap
395x10 versa gripps on this set

Just for fun
405x1/1/1/1 no belt, mixed grip

DB side bends
70x12/12/12

Hyperextension with 25 plate behind head
10/10/10/10/6
Nice DLs man. I'm trying to get back to pulling some good weight now too. Love it!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Happened to find some Volatile in my sample packet stash, so Formutech stack time! Took 1 scoop Volatile and 1 scoop Endurance. I noticed the flavoring undertones of volatile are similar to endurance. They have some of the same ingredients as well. You get closer to the "full dosage" of some things. Anyway it was a good day although bench press is my worst lift. Got my chesticles all pumped up while being nice and vascular. Its pretty cold in my basement but I got warmed up nice and quick from these supps. Great recovery and I'm not sore the next day. Pretty good products when you stack them.

8s wave

Bench press with a pause
135x5 150x4 175x2 190x1 200x8

Pendlay row

Bentover row
225x5/5/8

Floor press
225x3/3 135x18

Incline bench press
135x5/5/5/5/5

Some curls and ab work.

And next 3 weeks training.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happened to find some Volatile in my sample packet stash, so Formutech stack time! Took 1 scoop Volatile and 1 scoop Endurance. I noticed the flavoring undertones of volatile are similar to endurance. They have some of the same ingredients as well. You get closer to the "full dosage" of some things. Anyway it was a good day although bench press is my worst lift. Got my chesticles all pumped up while being nice and vascular. Its pretty cold in my basement but I got warmed up nice and quick from these supps. Great recovery and I'm not sore the next day. Pretty good products when you stack them.

8s wave

Bench press with a pause

Pendlay row

Bentover row
225x5/5/8

Floor press
225x3/3 135x18

Incline bench press
135x5/5/5/5/5

Some curls and ab work.

And next 3 weeks training.
Nice work! I love my home gym dude, its the only way to fly! No excuses!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established