The Endurance to succeed, with Formutech.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****92 139"/>
    This ^^^ lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Great picture.

    Finally got to train! Stupid rest days.
    Stuck to my plan if getting endurance in me quicker. Just took gulps instead of sips. Didn't get to start drinking it any earlier. Verdict, it hit me harder and made me warm. Felt really good throughout training, wished I had more time to do more work. Sqwaats tomorrow!

    Juggernaut Realization phase
    8s wave

    Strict Press
    85x5 100x3 115x2 120x1 130xamrap
    130x8 8 was my goal, can't complain

    Dips @ gym weight 240.5
    12/11/10/10 possible PR

    Standing BTNPress
    85x8/8/6

    Each Pressing set superset with underhand chins
    5/5/3/4/3/2/2/4/3/4/4

    Some curls for dat dere bicep pump.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Great picture.

    Finally got to train! Stupid rest days.
    Stuck to my plan if getting endurance in me quicker. Just took gulps instead of sips. Didn't get to start drinking it any earlier. Verdict, it hit me harder and made me warm. Felt really good throughout training, wished I had more time to do more work. Sqwaats tomorrow!

    Juggernaut Realization phase
    8s wave

    Strict Press
    85x5 100x3 115x2 120x1 130xamrap
    130x8 8 was my goal, can't complain

    Dips @ gym weight 240.5
    12/11/10/10 possible PR

    Standing BTNPress
    85x8/8/6

    Each Pressing set superset with underhand chins
    5/5/3/4/3/2/2/4/3/4/4

    Some curls for dat dere bicep pump.
    Love seeing PRs! Congrats on that dude!

    I always mix my endurance with my scoop of Volatile and 2g of LCLT and pound it in about 30 seconds.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Love seeing PRs! Congrats on that dude!

    I always mix my endurance with my scoop of Volatile and 2g of LCLT and pound it in about 30 seconds.
    Lclt??
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Love seeing PRs! Congrats on that dude!

    I always mix my endurance with my scoop of Volatile and 2g of LCLT and pound it in about 30 seconds.
    Yeah, I'm gonna just take it down before I do my warmups. Lclt?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    Lclt??
    L-carnitine-l-tartrate

    Its an androgen receptor sensitizer
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    L-carnitine-l-tartrate

    Its an androgen receptor sensitizer
    Don't use those $5 words with me
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  8. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    Don't use those $5 words with me
    I use my mouth purtier than a $20 whore
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Got my endurance all chugged down by second squat set. I'm sure this is better than sipping throughout training. Better to get all of endurances nutrition in you for when you need it. Great endurance today, some big sets in there. Great recovery, was nice and warmed up quick!

    Juggernaut realization phase
    8s wave
    (Fasted today) I followed this training with about 2000 calories.

    Squat beltless
    220x5 260x3 305x2 325x1 350xamrap
    350x8 failed on 9
    350x2

    I really wanted 10 to match belted PR. I guess I blame not eating for a long time before training, moving to slow, and moving feet around too much.

    Front squats
    135x8 185x5/5/5/5/5

    Knee high rack pull followed by Powershrug, reset each rep.
    135x10 225x10 315x10 405x10 495x10 585x4 PR
    585x1

    350x8 vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5InqeqZM3A

  10. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Got my endurance all chugged down by second squat set. I'm sure this is better than sipping throughout training. Better to get all of endurances nutrition in you for when you need it. Great endurance today, some big sets in there. Great recovery, was nice and warmed up quick!

    Juggernaut realization phase
    8s wave
    (Fasted today) I followed this training with about 2000 calories.

    Squat beltless
    220x5 260x3 305x2 325x1 350xamrap
    350x8 failed on 9
    350x2

    I really wanted 10 to match belted PR. I guess I blame not eating for a long time before training, moving to slow, and moving feet around too much.

    Front squats
    135x8 185x5/5/5/5/5

    Knee high rack pull followed by Powershrug, reset each rep.
    135x10 225x10 315x10 405x10 495x10 585x4 PR
    585x1

    350x8 vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5InqeqZM3A
    Great numbers, those squats are no joke!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    L-carnitine-l-tartrate

    Its an androgen receptor sensitizer
    You still liking the lclt?

    I ve used after you left last year. Bought some raw from ai sports. I want to use it again for about 8-10 weeks and see if it helps.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    You still liking the lclt?

    I ve used after you left last year. Bought some raw from ai sports. I want to use it again for about 8-10 weeks and see if it helps.
    I love it, use it every day. That's the same one I use, I tried the NP bulk kind but it smells like fish. Literally. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    I love it, use it every day. That's the same one I use, I tried the NP bulk kind but it smells like fish. Literally. Lol
    Good to know. Taste never gets to me, but I can't handle smells.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Good to know. Taste never gets to me, but I can't handle smells.
    Same here! I'll be in Orlando in Jan but they didn't give me any extra time at all for this one. I'll be back in may though and I should have a couple free days then
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Same here! I'll be in Orlando in Jan but they didn't give me any extra time at all for this one. I'll be back in may though and I should have a couple free days then
    If you find in January you have an couple hours hit me up. I ll come your way. Too back hitting the weights hard?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. BrokenBottle when you said you flowed the training with 2000 cals is that just post work out or daily calories after working out?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    If you find in January you have an couple hours hit me up. I ll come your way. Too back hitting the weights hard?
    Hard as ever now! Working on getting my strength back on par though. Its a process
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    BrokenBottle when you said you flowed the training with 2000 cals is that just post work out or daily calories after working out?
    That was my pwo meal only. Not normal for me but I also knew I had to rake up 2,777,457,743 leaves in a little bit. Diet for the rest of the day was a quest bar, some almonds, and whole wheat, ground turkey meat spaghetti with milk for dinner.

    I had such crazy leg DOMS I actually had to take yesterday off of training. Deadlifting in a few hours.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post

    That was my pwo meal only. Not normal for me but I also knew I had to rake up 2,777,457,743 leaves in a little bit. Diet for the rest of the day was a quest bar, some almonds, and whole wheat, ground turkey meat spaghetti with milk for dinner.

    I had such crazy leg DOMS I actually had to take yesterday off of training. Deadlifting in a few hours.
    Ahh leave raking...fun fun
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  20. Scoop of Endurance to endure some deadlifts. Got it all chugged down by second deadlift set. Was all warm and fuzzy feeling. I feel like I didn't do much but I guess I did. Starting to lift heavyish weight finally. Recovered pretty quickly from each set.

    Juggernaut realization phase

    Deadlift no belt, double overhand
    250x5 295x3 345x2 355x1 395xamrap
    395x10 versa gripps on this set

    Just for fun
    405x1/1/1/1 no belt, mixed grip

    DB side bends
    70x12/12/12

    Hyperextension with 25 plate behind head
    10/10/10/10/6

  21. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Scoop of Endurance to endure some deadlifts. Got it all chugged down by second deadlift set. Was all warm and fuzzy feeling. I feel like I didn't do much but I guess I did. Starting to lift heavyish weight finally. Recovered pretty quickly from each set.

    Juggernaut realization phase

    Deadlift no belt, double overhand
    250x5 295x3 345x2 355x1 395xamrap
    395x10 versa gripps on this set

    Just for fun
    405x1/1/1/1 no belt, mixed grip

    DB side bends
    70x12/12/12

    Hyperextension with 25 plate behind head
    10/10/10/10/6
    Nice DLs man. I'm trying to get back to pulling some good weight now too. Love it!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Happened to find some Volatile in my sample packet stash, so Formutech stack time! Took 1 scoop Volatile and 1 scoop Endurance. I noticed the flavoring undertones of volatile are similar to endurance. They have some of the same ingredients as well. You get closer to the "full dosage" of some things. Anyway it was a good day although bench press is my worst lift. Got my chesticles all pumped up while being nice and vascular. Its pretty cold in my basement but I got warmed up nice and quick from these supps. Great recovery and I'm not sore the next day. Pretty good products when you stack them.

    Juggernaut realization phase
    8s wave

    Bench press with a pause
    135x5 150x4 175x2 190x1 200x8

    Pendlay row
    135x5 150x4 175x2 190x1 200x8

    Bentover row
    225x5/5/8

    Floor press
    225x3/3 135x18

    Incline bench press
    135x5/5/5/5/5

    Some curls and ab work.


    And next 3 weeks training.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by broken bottle View Post
    Happened to find some Volatile in my sample packet stash, so Formutech stack time! Took 1 scoop Volatile and 1 scoop Endurance. I noticed the flavoring undertones of volatile are similar to endurance. They have some of the same ingredients as well. You get closer to the "full dosage" of some things. Anyway it was a good day although bench press is my worst lift. Got my chesticles all pumped up while being nice and vascular. Its pretty cold in my basement but I got warmed up nice and quick from these supps. Great recovery and I'm not sore the next day. Pretty good products when you stack them.

    Juggernaut realization phase
    8s wave

    Bench press with a pause
    135x5 150x4 175x2 190x1 200x8

    Pendlay row
    135x5 150x4 175x2 190x1 200x8

    Bentover row
    225x5/5/8

    Floor press
    225x3/3 135x18

    Incline bench press
    135x5/5/5/5/5

    Some curls and ab work.

    And next 3 weeks training.
    Nice work! I love my home gym dude, its the only way to fly! No excuses!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Nice work! I love my home gym dude, its the only way to fly! No excuses!
    What you got Swanky? Cement plates with the plastic cover?
    *****Mind and Muscle Ambassador.....Use code AM10 to save 10%off your order
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

  25. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    What you got Swanky? Cement plates with the plastic cover?
    Nope, all iron

    Name:  PicsArt_1359317366833.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  289.5 KB
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what is the best to combined with nolvadex
    By trigga123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 11:00 AM
  2. Poobah On the Road to 405 with John Pinder.
    By Poobah in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 190
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 05:56 PM
  3. whats the best to stack with superdrol?
    By Rideordie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 06:42 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 04:02 AM
Log in
Log in