R1 logs some supercharged BCAAs!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    R1 logs some supercharged BCAAs!


    Just wanted to say thank you to double s and Formutech Nutrition for choosing me to log Endurance. Here is a link to check out the product

    ENDURANCE

    Once the product arrives, I will begin immediately.

    Training
    I am currently doing Push/Pull/Legs with 2 on 1 off schedule unless something comes up and i cant go that day. I keep the same amount of reps and same exercises for 2 weeks then change it the 3rd week. Saturday (11-9) will be the end of week 2 which is my heavy week. Been doing mainly 5x5 with some 4x8 mixed in there. Starting Monday I will be doing a little bit higher rep wise.

    Diet
    Right now I am on a clean bulk. Im getting in around 3700 calories. I wont be logging my diet on here because I just feel that is pointless for this type of log. I will be focusing on endurance and strength.

    Once the product comes in, I will weigh in and we will go from there. Thanks for following guys!

  2. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok so right after i posted the first post (^^^^^) a i hear a knock on my door and its the mailman with a package!

    I decided to take my first scoop today (even though its my off day). Here are my first impressions

    Taste - 9/10 - I got the melon flavor and it is wonderful. Color is kinda cool. when mixing (i stirred it this time) the center is green and the outer portion is blue. Has a little bit of a candy taste to it. Love it.

    Mixing - 5/10 - The only reason why it isnt a lower number is b/c this is expected with BCAA products. I did not shake it though so I will put another rating on it when i workout with my mixer. I stirred this one.

    Everything looks good and tastes good. Cant wait to lift with it now.


    Edit: Felt the tingles within 10 minutes of consuming Endurance.
  3. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,621
    Rep Power
    909630
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Awesome. TBH I have given up on trying to mix any and all powders....I use those wire whisk balls and things are great! Some people have called it Hulk juice becauase of the color. Enjoy!
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I love the color. Really cool
  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Saturday

    Ok so today I did my push day which is chest, shoulders and triceps. I will put up numbers sometime tomorrow just wanted to get my first thoughts on it down.

    I didn't take enhanced today because I wanted to see how the product felt by itself. It actually was pretty good. Didn't really notice anything but the fact that I didn't notice anything without using enhanced probably says something. My next workout (monday) I will take with enhanced pre workout and see if anything changes
  6. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ok so today was the first day on the 2 week higher rep range routine. A little low on volume but that's okay. From the last two weeks on low rep, my body is hurting lol still nothing really to note. Haven't noticed any changes or anything but it's a bcaa product, can't expect a lot. Taste is phenomenal though.

    Tomorrow will be leg day so we will see how far I can do with endurance (pun intended). Also doing Zumba tomorrow so that will be interesting!
  7. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    subbed!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    subbed



    btw-i always mix my bcaa's up the night before and keep it in frige until ready to use it.....works for me.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  9. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    11/12 - Tuesday

    Quick update. My back and biceps aren't even sore. Back is a little tight but I slept on it wrong Sunday night. I go to the chiropractor weekly so hopefully the adjustment helps. Next week I will pick up the volume a little bit. The following 2 weeks will be high rep and super/drop sets. Gonna be interesting to see how this product holds up.
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    11/12 - Tuesday

    Quick update. My back and biceps aren't even sore. Back is a little tight but I slept on it wrong Sunday night. I go to the chiropractor weekly so hopefully the adjustment helps. Next week I will pick up the volume a little bit. The following 2 weeks will be high rep and super/drop sets. Gonna be interesting to see how this product holds up.
    swanks sent me 3 sample packs of endurance, i agree the taste is great...don't really think it was long enough to really see what it could do.

    good luck!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  11. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    swanks sent me 3 sample packs of endurance, i agree the taste is great...don't really think it was long enough to really see what it could do.

    good luck!!!
    Yeah. Plus I think I would need to do more cardio and fasted training to see the full benefits
  12. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    swanks sent me 3 sample packs of endurance, i agree the taste is great...don't really think it was long enough to really see what it could do.

    good luck!!!
    I would have sent a couple more but supply is short
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  13. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Yeah. Plus I think I would need to do more cardio and fasted training to see the full benefits
    That is definitely where it shines, but the leucine should help boost post work out muscle synthesis
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    That is definitely where it shines, but the leucine should help boost post work out muscle synthesis
    Agreed, but hard to tell a difference with that quickly. The only difference I can see happening is maybe a few extra reps and decreased DOMS which is all you can ask for with a bcaa product
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I would have sent a couple more but supply is short
    dude...i did a real nice review on the samples you sent me, guess you missed it, lol.

    trust me i really appreciated it, thanks again.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Agreed, but hard to tell a difference with that quickly. The only difference I can see happening is maybe a few extra reps and decreased DOMS which is all you can ask for with a bcaa product
    indeed...extra reps/endurance and better recovery!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  17. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    Agreed, but hard to tell a difference with that quickly. The only difference I can see happening is maybe a few extra reps and decreased DOMS which is all you can ask for with a bcaa product
    Absolutely. That's what its all about
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  18. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    dude...i did a real nice review on the samples you sent me, guess you missed it, lol.

    trust me i really appreciated it, thanks again.
    I did miss it! Where did you post, I didn't get a notification
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  19. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wednesday 11/13

    Didnt hit legs yesterday. I just felt really tired all day and for legs, i need the most energy lol I will hit legs today and update later on tonight or tomorrow
  20. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    11/14 - Thursday

    Well, I can finally notice something! I am BARELY sore and usually after leg day, I need a wheel chair to move anywhere. Thats amazing. Here are the workouts I did in case you are wondering. This is my high(er) rep week (10,8,6) because the last 2 weeks were 6,4,2. I also change the exercises up.

    Overhead Squats
    DB Lunges
    Leg Press
    DB Squat Walks
    Calf Raises


    During my low rep weeks, i do this:

    Squat
    Leg Press
    Straight Leg Deads
    Standing Calf Raises

    I am shocked that I am not more sore than i usually am.
  21. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    11/14 - Thursday

    Well, I can finally notice something! I am BARELY sore and usually after leg day, I need a wheel chair to move anywhere. Thats amazing. Here are the workouts I did in case you are wondering. This is my high(er) rep week (10,8,6) because the last 2 weeks were 6,4,2. I also change the exercises up.

    Overhead Squats
    DB Lunges
    Leg Press
    DB Squat Walks
    Calf Raises

    During my low rep weeks, i do this:

    Squat
    Leg Press
    Straight Leg Deads
    Standing Calf Raises

    I am shocked that I am not more sore than i usually am.
    Telling you, endurance is magic stuff
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  22. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,621
    Rep Power
    909630
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Telling you, endurance is magic stuff
    Magically Delicious
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Magically Delicious
    you'll never get me endurance...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  24. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Today things kinda will be changing. I am starting to train my girlfriends sister. Her focus will be mainly cardio right now but will hit some weights with me after. I will do some with her, but not all so I'm gonna see if this product helps me during the cardio! It's also upper body day.

    Cardio

    Stair master as a warmup

    Bike (HIIT style)

    Box jumps

    Weighted squat walks

    Then chest shoulder tricpes. Obviously I won't be doing all that cardio because I just did legs, but I will get some in.
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Today things kinda will be changing. I am starting to train my girlfriends sister. Her focus will be mainly cardio right now but will hit some weights with me after. I will do some with her, but not all so I'm gonna see if this product helps me during the cardio! It's also upper body day.

    Cardio

    Stair master as a warmup

    Bike (HIIT style)

    Box jumps

    Weighted squat walks

    Then chest shoulder tricpes. Obviously I won't be doing all that cardio because I just did legs, but I will get some in.
    this could get dicey, is she hot?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  26. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    this could get dicey, is she hot?
    Bahahahahahha I knew this was coming!

    She's 5'4" 118 area right now. Looking to get to 108 then put on muscle
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    QUOTE=R1balla;4238473]Bahahahahahha I knew this was coming!

    She's 5'4" 118 area right now. Looking to get to 108 then put on muscle[/QUOTE]

    oh, boy......
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  28. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thursday

    Today was a little different. I did my major lifts, then did cardio, then my accessory lifts. Just wanted to test out the product in a little different way. Did about 45 min of various types of cardio and about 45 with weights. I am exhausted right now!

    Endurance shined once again. I never do cardio except walking my dog 2-3 miles a day. I was never really tired. Just kept moving on to the next routine.

    Another thing I changed - I mixed endurance in about 1/3 gallon of water. Sipped on it about 15 minutes before the gym, intra workout , and finished it post. I really liked doing it this way. It was really diluted so it didn't mess with my stomach. I think I am going to keep it this way for a bit and see what happens
  29. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Reps, quick question

    Pretty soon i am going to be doing an unsponsored log of anabeta X gels and endosurge turbo. I have three options. You tell me what you want

    1. Wait for that log until this one is over

    2. Create a new log but also include I am taking endurance and keep logging it

    3. Log my stack but also keep this current log going and update in this thread for endurance but update about other products in the new log

    Thanks
  30. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Reps, quick question

    Pretty soon i am going to be doing an unsponsored log of anabeta X gels and endosurge turbo. I have three options. You tell me what you want

    1. Wait for that log until this one is over

    2. Create a new log but also include I am taking endurance and keep logging it

    3. Log my stack but also keep this current log going and update in this thread for endurance but update about other products in the new log

    Thanks
    Nice log opportunity dude! I'd say option 3 is good. None of those are competing products with endurance so shouldn't be an issue. Be aware that xgels cause an increase in doms with some people (didn't really happen with me) so don't let that skew your impression of results with endurance!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  31. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Nice log opportunity dude! I'd say option 3 is good. None of those are competing products with endurance so shouldn't be an issue. Be aware that xgels cause an increase in doms with some people (didn't really happen with me) so don't let that skew your impression of results with endurance!
    Oh I know what endurance can do already!!

    Friday

    Today will be my off day. My chest is very sore but that's the only part that is sore today. Everything else feels fine, but can tell my body needs a break right now so I will be back in the gym tomorrow for back and biceps at the 10,8,6 rep range
  32. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    11/16 - Saturday

    Saturday was pull day. I still used the product pre/intra/post in a gallon jug about 1/3 full. I think I am going to stick to this way of dosing it. I really really like it. Back and biceps are not sore at all. During this rep range i am in, i focus on form and less on the amount of weight im lifting. really stretch out the back when im pulling. I usually get really sore from this but not with endurance lol

    lifting chest/shoulders/triceps today. going to increase the volume a bit
  33. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    11/16 - Saturday

    Saturday was pull day. I still used the product pre/intra/post in a gallon jug about 1/3 full. I think I am going to stick to this way of dosing it. I really really like it. Back and biceps are not sore at all. During this rep range i am in, i focus on form and less on the amount of weight im lifting. really stretch out the back when im pulling. I usually get really sore from this but not with endurance lol

    lifting chest/shoulders/triceps today. going to increase the volume a bit
    How was the flavor diluted that much? Still good or did it get weird? I tried that with another brand bcaa once and it just tasted like dirty water lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  34. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,621
    Rep Power
    909630
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Nice log opportunity dude! I'd say option 3 is good. None of those are competing products with endurance so shouldn't be an issue. Be aware that xgels cause an increase in doms with some people (didn't really happen with me) so don't let that skew your impression of results with endurance!
    Agreed. Keep on kickin it
  35. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    How was the flavor diluted that much? Still good or did it get weird? I tried that with another brand bcaa once and it just tasted like dirty water lol
    u know whats really weird? it tastes nearly the exact same. u need to try it. I may have put in an additional 1/3 scoop i forget.
  36. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Monday 11/18

    Blasted chest shoulders and triceps. Dosed it the same. Increase soreness in chest but nothing in triceps or shoulders. So far so good
  37. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    u know whats really weird? it tastes nearly the exact same. u need to try it. I may have put in an additional 1/3 scoop i forget.
    I may give this a shot
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  38. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    I may give this a shot
    Yeah I'm not gonna dose it any different
  39. Senior Member
    double s's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,621
    Rep Power
    909630
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    70.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Interesting as I never believed in bcaa and now I will not lift without it. Sometimes 2 servings a day
  40. Elite Member
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,903
    Rep Power
    7167051
    Level
    96
    Lv. Percent
    42.55%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Interesting as I never believed in bcaa and now I will not lift without it. Sometimes 2 servings a day
    Lol me too! I became a believer about a year or so ago
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for 3 AMP'd up peoples to log some Genomyx EVOL
    By neddo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 08:15 PM
  2. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 04:14 AM
  3. Wanna get some oppinions on AP/CEE/BCAA/Clen
    By PumpingIron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 07:52 PM
  4. Toremifene PCT log- thought id give some feedback
    By jomi822 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 10:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in