R1 logs some supercharged BCAAs!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to say thank you to double s and Formutech Nutrition for choosing me to log Endurance. Here is a link to check out the product

ENDURANCE

Once the product arrives, I will begin immediately.

Training
I am currently doing Push/Pull/Legs with 2 on 1 off schedule unless something comes up and i cant go that day. I keep the same amount of reps and same exercises for 2 weeks then change it the 3rd week. Saturday (11-9) will be the end of week 2 which is my heavy week. Been doing mainly 5x5 with some 4x8 mixed in there. Starting Monday I will be doing a little bit higher rep wise.

Diet
Right now I am on a clean bulk. Im getting in around 3700 calories. I wont be logging my diet on here because I just feel that is pointless for this type of log. I will be focusing on endurance and strength.

Once the product comes in, I will weigh in and we will go from there. Thanks for following guys!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so right after i posted the first post (^^^^^) a i hear a knock on my door and its the mailman with a package!

I decided to take my first scoop today (even though its my off day). Here are my first impressions

Taste - 9/10 - I got the melon flavor and it is wonderful. Color is kinda cool. when mixing (i stirred it this time) the center is green and the outer portion is blue. Has a little bit of a candy taste to it. Love it.

Mixing - 5/10 - The only reason why it isnt a lower number is b/c this is expected with BCAA products. I did not shake it though so I will put another rating on it when i workout with my mixer. I stirred this one.

Everything looks good and tastes good. Cant wait to lift with it now.

Edit: Felt the tingles within 10 minutes of consuming Endurance.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. TBH I have given up on trying to mix any and all powders....I use those wire whisk balls and things are great! Some people have called it Hulk juice becauase of the color. Enjoy!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday

Ok so today I did my push day which is chest, shoulders and triceps. I will put up numbers sometime tomorrow just wanted to get my first thoughts on it down.

I didn't take enhanced today because I wanted to see how the product felt by itself. It actually was pretty good. Didn't really notice anything but the fact that I didn't notice anything without using enhanced probably says something. My next workout (monday) I will take with enhanced pre workout and see if anything changes

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so today was the first day on the 2 week higher rep range routine. A little low on volume but that's okay. From the last two weeks on low rep, my body is hurting lol still nothing really to note. Haven't noticed any changes or anything but it's a bcaa product, can't expect a lot. Taste is phenomenal though.

Tomorrow will be leg day so we will see how far I can do with endurance (pun intended). Also doing Zumba tomorrow so that will be interesting!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

btw-i always mix my bcaa's up the night before and keep it in frige until ready to use it.....works for me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/12 - Tuesday

Quick update. My back and biceps aren't even sore. Back is a little tight but I slept on it wrong Sunday night. I go to the chiropractor weekly so hopefully the adjustment helps. Next week I will pick up the volume a little bit. The following 2 weeks will be high rep and super/drop sets. Gonna be interesting to see how this product holds up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11/12 - Tuesday

Quick update. My back and biceps aren't even sore. Back is a little tight but I slept on it wrong Sunday night. I go to the chiropractor weekly so hopefully the adjustment helps. Next week I will pick up the volume a little bit. The following 2 weeks will be high rep and super/drop sets. Gonna be interesting to see how this product holds up.
swanks sent me 3 sample packs of endurance, i agree the taste is great...don't really think it was long enough to really see what it could do.

good luck!!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
swanks sent me 3 sample packs of endurance, i agree the taste is great...don't really think it was long enough to really see what it could do.

good luck!!!
Yeah. Plus I think I would need to do more cardio and fasted training to see the full benefits

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

good luck!!!
I would have sent a couple more but supply is short

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. Plus I think I would need to do more cardio and fasted training to see the full benefits
That is definitely where it shines, but the leucine should help boost post work out muscle synthesis

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is definitely where it shines, but the leucine should help boost post work out muscle synthesis
Agreed, but hard to tell a difference with that quickly. The only difference I can see happening is maybe a few extra reps and decreased DOMS which is all you can ask for with a bcaa product

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would have sent a couple more but supply is short
dude...i did a real nice review on the samples you sent me, guess you missed it, lol.

trust me i really appreciated it, thanks again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed, but hard to tell a difference with that quickly. The only difference I can see happening is maybe a few extra reps and decreased DOMS which is all you can ask for with a bcaa product
indeed...extra reps/endurance and better recovery!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely. That's what its all about

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude...i did a real nice review on the samples you sent me, guess you missed it, lol.

trust me i really appreciated it, thanks again.
I did miss it! Where did you post, I didn't get a notification

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday 11/13

Didnt hit legs yesterday. I just felt really tired all day and for legs, i need the most energy lol I will hit legs today and update later on tonight or tomorrow

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/14 - Thursday

Well, I can finally notice something! I am BARELY sore and usually after leg day, I need a wheel chair to move anywhere. Thats amazing. Here are the workouts I did in case you are wondering. This is my high(er) rep week (10,8,6) because the last 2 weeks were 6,4,2. I also change the exercises up.

Overhead Squats
DB Lunges
Leg Press
DB Squat Walks
Calf Raises

During my low rep weeks, i do this:

Squat
Leg Press
Straight Leg Deads
Standing Calf Raises

I am shocked that I am not more sore than i usually am.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11/14 - Thursday

Well, I can finally notice something! I am BARELY sore and usually after leg day, I need a wheel chair to move anywhere. Thats amazing. Here are the workouts I did in case you are wondering. This is my high(er) rep week (10,8,6) because the last 2 weeks were 6,4,2. I also change the exercises up.

Overhead Squats
DB Lunges
Leg Press
DB Squat Walks
Calf Raises

During my low rep weeks, i do this:

Squat
Leg Press
Straight Leg Deads
Standing Calf Raises

I am shocked that I am not more sore than i usually am.
Telling you, endurance is magic stuff

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today things kinda will be changing. I am starting to train my girlfriends sister. Her focus will be mainly cardio right now but will hit some weights with me after. I will do some with her, but not all so I'm gonna see if this product helps me during the cardio! It's also upper body day.

Cardio

Stair master as a warmup

Bike (HIIT style)

Box jumps

Weighted squat walks

Then chest shoulder tricpes. Obviously I won't be doing all that cardio because I just did legs, but I will get some in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today things kinda will be changing. I am starting to train my girlfriends sister. Her focus will be mainly cardio right now but will hit some weights with me after. I will do some with her, but not all so I'm gonna see if this product helps me during the cardio! It's also upper body day.

Cardio

Stair master as a warmup

Bike (HIIT style)

Box jumps

Weighted squat walks

Then chest shoulder tricpes. Obviously I won't be doing all that cardio because I just did legs, but I will get some in.
this could get dicey, is she hot?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
QUOTE=R1balla;4238473]Bahahahahahha I knew this was coming!

She's 5'4" 118 area right now. Looking to get to 108 then put on muscle[/QUOTE]

oh, boy......:sasmokin:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday

Today was a little different. I did my major lifts, then did cardio, then my accessory lifts. Just wanted to test out the product in a little different way. Did about 45 min of various types of cardio and about 45 with weights. I am exhausted right now!

Endurance shined once again. I never do cardio except walking my dog 2-3 miles a day. I was never really tired. Just kept moving on to the next routine.

Another thing I changed - I mixed endurance in about 1/3 gallon of water. Sipped on it about 15 minutes before the gym, intra workout , and finished it post. I really liked doing it this way. It was really diluted so it didn't mess with my stomach. I think I am going to keep it this way for a bit and see what happens

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps, quick question

Pretty soon i am going to be doing an unsponsored log of anabeta X gels and endosurge turbo. I have three options. You tell me what you want

1. Wait for that log until this one is over

2. Create a new log but also include I am taking endurance and keep logging it

3. Log my stack but also keep this current log going and update in this thread for endurance but update about other products in the new log

Thanks

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps, quick question

Pretty soon i am going to be doing an unsponsored log of anabeta X gels and endosurge turbo. I have three options. You tell me what you want

1. Wait for that log until this one is over

2. Create a new log but also include I am taking endurance and keep logging it

3. Log my stack but also keep this current log going and update in this thread for endurance but update about other products in the new log

Thanks
Nice log opportunity dude! I'd say option 3 is good. None of those are competing products with endurance so shouldn't be an issue. Be aware that xgels cause an increase in doms with some people (didn't really happen with me) so don't let that skew your impression of results with endurance!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log opportunity dude! I'd say option 3 is good. None of those are competing products with endurance so shouldn't be an issue. Be aware that xgels cause an increase in doms with some people (didn't really happen with me) so don't let that skew your impression of results with endurance!
Oh I know what endurance can do already!!

Friday

Today will be my off day. My chest is very sore but that's the only part that is sore today. Everything else feels fine, but can tell my body needs a break right now so I will be back in the gym tomorrow for back and biceps at the 10,8,6 rep range

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
11/16 - Saturday

Saturday was pull day. I still used the product pre/intra/post in a gallon jug about 1/3 full. I think I am going to stick to this way of dosing it. I really really like it. Back and biceps are not sore at all. During this rep range i am in, i focus on form and less on the amount of weight im lifting. really stretch out the back when im pulling. I usually get really sore from this but not with endurance lol

lifting chest/shoulders/triceps today. going to increase the volume a bit

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11/16 - Saturday

Saturday was pull day. I still used the product pre/intra/post in a gallon jug about 1/3 full. I think I am going to stick to this way of dosing it. I really really like it. Back and biceps are not sore at all. During this rep range i am in, i focus on form and less on the amount of weight im lifting. really stretch out the back when im pulling. I usually get really sore from this but not with endurance lol

lifting chest/shoulders/triceps today. going to increase the volume a bit
How was the flavor diluted that much? Still good or did it get weird? I tried that with another brand bcaa once and it just tasted like dirty water lol

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Keep on kickin it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How was the flavor diluted that much? Still good or did it get weird? I tried that with another brand bcaa once and it just tasted like dirty water lol
u know whats really weird? it tastes nearly the exact same. u need to try it. I may have put in an additional 1/3 scoop i forget.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Monday 11/18

Blasted chest shoulders and triceps. Dosed it the same. Increase soreness in chest but nothing in triceps or shoulders. So far so good

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u know whats really weird? it tastes nearly the exact same. u need to try it. I may have put in an additional 1/3 scoop i forget.
I may give this a shot

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Interesting as I never believed in bcaa and now I will not lift without it. Sometimes 2 servings a day

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting as I never believed in bcaa and now I will not lift without it. Sometimes 2 servings a day
Lol me too! I became a believer about a year or so ago

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I love using them, just would rather spend my money on a pre workout or protein but when I have the funds I'll buy them. Especially when I'm cutting

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the link to my anabeta/endosurge/x-gels log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238731-r1-puts-x.html

11/21/13

yesterday (wednesday) i lifted legs. Did about a total of 16 sets. quad, hammy, and calves all got worked. not really that sore. usually my legs are SHOT. Is there anything else other than level of soreness you guys want me to make sure i pay attention to and note?

still dosing the same. you know whats weird? even in a large amount of water (1/3 of a gallon area), i still use 1 scoop (sometimes 1 heaping scoop) and the flavor doesnt really change. i love it! flavor is AMAZING. this is probably going to be my go to BCAA product. Gotta try Amino IV also and compare. I really like the fact it has beta alanine in it (endurance)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

11/21/13

yesterday (wednesday) i lifted legs. Did about a total of 16 sets. quad, hammy, and calves all got worked. not really that sore. usually my legs are SHOT. Is there anything else other than level of soreness you guys want me to make sure i pay attention to and note?

still dosing the same. you know whats weird? even in a large amount of water (1/3 of a gallon area), i still use 1 scoop (sometimes 1 heaping scoop) and the flavor doesnt really change. i love it! flavor is AMAZING. this is probably going to be my go to BCAA product. Gotta try Amino IV also and compare. I really like the fact it has beta alanine in it (endurance)
rock on R1

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

11/21/13

Sick stack buddy!

Don't forget the c-o-p and cit mal in endurance too!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick stack buddy!

Don't forget the c-o-p and cit mal in endurance too!!
I'll start paying attention to endurance then. Haven't really noticed anything yet. But I've been on citmal for the past 3 months so maybe I'm used to it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lifted back and biceps today and went an a extra 1-2 reps on almost all my lifts!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lifted back and biceps today and went an a extra 1-2 reps on almost all my lifts!
Do you to any straight bar bent over rows? If you do, next time try pulling the bar apart while bringing it in. Recruits more muscles

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lifted upper body yesterday and added 5 pounds on most lifts. Woke up today and not sore at all really.