R1 logs some supercharged BCAAs!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Nice log opportunity dude! I'd say option 3 is good. None of those are competing products with endurance so shouldn't be an issue. Be aware that xgels cause an increase in doms with some people (didn't really happen with me) so don't let that skew your impression of results with endurance!
    Oh I know what endurance can do already!!

Friday

Today will be my off day. My chest is very sore but that's the only part that is sore today. Everything else feels fine, but can tell my body needs a break right now so I will be back in the gym tomorrow for back and biceps at the 10,8,6 rep range
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

2. 11/16 - Saturday

Saturday was pull day. I still used the product pre/intra/post in a gallon jug about 1/3 full. I think I am going to stick to this way of dosing it. I really really like it. Back and biceps are not sore at all. During this rep range i am in, i focus on form and less on the amount of weight im lifting. really stretch out the back when im pulling. I usually get really sore from this but not with endurance lol

lifting chest/shoulders/triceps today. going to increase the volume a bit

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    11/16 - Saturday

Saturday was pull day. I still used the product pre/intra/post in a gallon jug about 1/3 full. I think I am going to stick to this way of dosing it. I really really like it. Back and biceps are not sore at all. During this rep range i am in, i focus on form and less on the amount of weight im lifting. really stretch out the back when im pulling. I usually get really sore from this but not with endurance lol

lifting chest/shoulders/triceps today. going to increase the volume a bit
    How was the flavor diluted that much? Still good or did it get weird? I tried that with another brand bcaa once and it just tasted like dirty water lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Nice log opportunity dude! I'd say option 3 is good. None of those are competing products with endurance so shouldn't be an issue. Be aware that xgels cause an increase in doms with some people (didn't really happen with me) so don't let that skew your impression of results with endurance!
    Agreed. Keep on kickin it
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    How was the flavor diluted that much? Still good or did it get weird? I tried that with another brand bcaa once and it just tasted like dirty water lol
    u know whats really weird? it tastes nearly the exact same. u need to try it. I may have put in an additional 1/3 scoop i forget.

•   

6. Monday 11/18

Blasted chest shoulders and triceps. Dosed it the same. Increase soreness in chest but nothing in triceps or shoulders. So far so good

7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

u know whats really weird? it tastes nearly the exact same. u need to try it. I may have put in an additional 1/3 scoop i forget.
    I may give this a shot

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

I may give this a shot
    Yeah I'm not gonna dose it any different

9. Interesting as I never believed in bcaa and now I will not lift without it. Sometimes 2 servings a day
    www.mindandmuscle.com - home of Liquid Labs, Mind & Muscle, IForce, ALRI & Hi-Tech

10. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Interesting as I never believed in bcaa and now I will not lift without it. Sometimes 2 servings a day
    Lol me too! I became a believer about a year or so ago

11. Oh I love using them, just would rather spend my money on a pre workout or protein but when I have the funds I'll buy them. Especially when I'm cutting

12. Here is the link to my anabeta/endosurge/x-gels log

R1 puts X gels to the test /endosurge turbo and Anabeta

11/21/13

yesterday (wednesday) i lifted legs. Did about a total of 16 sets. quad, hammy, and calves all got worked. not really that sore. usually my legs are SHOT. Is there anything else other than level of soreness you guys want me to make sure i pay attention to and note?

still dosing the same. you know whats weird? even in a large amount of water (1/3 of a gallon area), i still use 1 scoop (sometimes 1 heaping scoop) and the flavor doesnt really change. i love it! flavor is AMAZING. this is probably going to be my go to BCAA product. Gotta try Amino IV also and compare. I really like the fact it has beta alanine in it (endurance)

13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Here is the link to my anabeta/endosurge/x-gels log

11/21/13

yesterday (wednesday) i lifted legs. Did about a total of 16 sets. quad, hammy, and calves all got worked. not really that sore. usually my legs are SHOT. Is there anything else other than level of soreness you guys want me to make sure i pay attention to and note?

still dosing the same. you know whats weird? even in a large amount of water (1/3 of a gallon area), i still use 1 scoop (sometimes 1 heaping scoop) and the flavor doesnt really change. i love it! flavor is AMAZING. this is probably going to be my go to BCAA product. Gotta try Amino IV also and compare. I really like the fact it has beta alanine in it (endurance)
    rock on R1
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

14. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Here is the link to my anabeta/endosurge/x-gels log

11/21/13

Sick stack buddy!

Don't forget the c-o-p and cit mal in endurance too!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Sick stack buddy!

Don't forget the c-o-p and cit mal in endurance too!!
    I'll start paying attention to endurance then. Haven't really noticed anything yet. But I've been on citmal for the past 3 months so maybe I'm used to it

16. Lifted back and biceps today and went an a extra 1-2 reps on almost all my lifts!

17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lifted back and biceps today and went an a extra 1-2 reps on almost all my lifts!
    great progress!

18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lifted back and biceps today and went an a extra 1-2 reps on almost all my lifts!
    Do you to any straight bar bent over rows? If you do, next time try pulling the bar apart while bringing it in. Recruits more muscles

19. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

Do you to any straight bar bent over rows? If you do, next time try pulling the bar apart while bringing it in. Recruits more muscles
    I do when I do my low rep week

20. Lifted upper body yesterday and added 5 pounds on most lifts. Woke up today and not sore at all really.

21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lifted upper body yesterday and added 5 pounds on most lifts. Woke up today and not sore at all really.
    Nice gains!!

22. Today was pull day. Did a ton of super sets and drop sets. Doing push pull legs with p/rr/s and this week is the S week. We will see how I recover tomorrow

23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Today was pull day. Did a ton of super sets and drop sets. Doing push pull legs with p/rr/s and this week is the S week. We will see how I recover tomorrow
    That's going to be my routine starting Jan.....how often do you do these and do you change exercises or same ones??

Happy Thanksgiving.

24. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

That's going to be my routine starting Jan.....how often do you do these and do you change exercises or same ones??

Happy Thanksgiving.
    I do this routine twice a year. I go 2 weeks for each section so power is 2 weeks, rep range is 2 weeks. ..etc so I can try to build off of what I did the last week then change it.

Every section (P, rr, s) I change what exercises I do.

25. HAPPY THANKSGIVING
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

26. You too my man!

27. Thursday 11/28

Yesterday's workout left me fairly tired. Stuff I haven't done before in a while. I never seemed mentally tired, just muscles were getting a new experience kinda tired. I would have kept going but the gym was getting packed and I hate waiting on my machine I wanna use. Today my back is only sore when I stretch it or squeeze it. Biceps are sore but not really sore. I'm loving endurance. Haven't tried amino iv yet but so far this is my choice of bcaas

28. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Thursday 11/28

Yesterday's workout left me fairly tired. Stuff I haven't done before in a while. I never seemed mentally tired, just muscles were getting a new experience kinda tired. I would have kept going but the gym was getting packed and I hate waiting on my machine I wanna use. Today my back is only sore when I stretch it or squeeze it. Biceps are sore but not really sore. I'm loving endurance. Haven't tried amino iv yet but so far this is my choice of bcaas
    Awesome to hear. Let me know how amino iv compares, always interested in feedback on the competition.

29. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

Awesome to hear. Let me know how amino iv compares, always interested in feedback on the competition.
    In all honesty, unless I try amino iv for a month or more, it would be only on taste. Hard to tell differences off samples lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

In all honesty, unless I try amino iv for a month or more, it would be only on taste. Hard to tell differences off samples lol
    Ahh very true. Didn't know it was just a couple sample paxks
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for 3 AMP'd up peoples to log some Genomyx EVOL
    By neddo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 07:15 PM
  2. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:14 AM
  3. Wanna get some oppinions on AP/CEE/BCAA/Clen
    By PumpingIron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 06:52 PM
  4. Toremifene PCT log- thought id give some feedback
    By jomi822 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 09:38 PM