R1 logs some supercharged BCAAs!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Oh I love using them, just would rather spend my money on a pre workout or protein but when I have the funds I'll buy them. Especially when I'm cutting
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount


  2. Here is the link to my anabeta/endosurge/x-gels log

    R1 puts X gels to the test /endosurge turbo and Anabeta


    11/21/13

    yesterday (wednesday) i lifted legs. Did about a total of 16 sets. quad, hammy, and calves all got worked. not really that sore. usually my legs are SHOT. Is there anything else other than level of soreness you guys want me to make sure i pay attention to and note?

    still dosing the same. you know whats weird? even in a large amount of water (1/3 of a gallon area), i still use 1 scoop (sometimes 1 heaping scoop) and the flavor doesnt really change. i love it! flavor is AMAZING. this is probably going to be my go to BCAA product. Gotta try Amino IV also and compare. I really like the fact it has beta alanine in it (endurance)
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Here is the link to my anabeta/endosurge/x-gels log

    R1 puts X gels to the test /endosurge turbo and Anabeta


    11/21/13

    yesterday (wednesday) i lifted legs. Did about a total of 16 sets. quad, hammy, and calves all got worked. not really that sore. usually my legs are SHOT. Is there anything else other than level of soreness you guys want me to make sure i pay attention to and note?

    still dosing the same. you know whats weird? even in a large amount of water (1/3 of a gallon area), i still use 1 scoop (sometimes 1 heaping scoop) and the flavor doesnt really change. i love it! flavor is AMAZING. this is probably going to be my go to BCAA product. Gotta try Amino IV also and compare. I really like the fact it has beta alanine in it (endurance)
    rock on R1
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Here is the link to my anabeta/endosurge/x-gels log

    R1 puts X gels to the test /endosurge turbo and Anabeta

    11/21/13

    yesterday (wednesday) i lifted legs. Did about a total of 16 sets. quad, hammy, and calves all got worked. not really that sore. usually my legs are SHOT. Is there anything else other than level of soreness you guys want me to make sure i pay attention to and note?

    still dosing the same. you know whats weird? even in a large amount of water (1/3 of a gallon area), i still use 1 scoop (sometimes 1 heaping scoop) and the flavor doesnt really change. i love it! flavor is AMAZING. this is probably going to be my go to BCAA product. Gotta try Amino IV also and compare. I really like the fact it has beta alanine in it (endurance)
    Sick stack buddy!

    Don't forget the c-o-p and cit mal in endurance too!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Sick stack buddy!

    Don't forget the c-o-p and cit mal in endurance too!!
    I'll start paying attention to endurance then. Haven't really noticed anything yet. But I've been on citmal for the past 3 months so maybe I'm used to it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. Lifted back and biceps today and went an a extra 1-2 reps on almost all my lifts!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lifted back and biceps today and went an a extra 1-2 reps on almost all my lifts!
    great progress!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lifted back and biceps today and went an a extra 1-2 reps on almost all my lifts!
    Do you to any straight bar bent over rows? If you do, next time try pulling the bar apart while bringing it in. Recruits more muscles

  9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    Do you to any straight bar bent over rows? If you do, next time try pulling the bar apart while bringing it in. Recruits more muscles
    I do when I do my low rep week
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  10. Lifted upper body yesterday and added 5 pounds on most lifts. Woke up today and not sore at all really.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lifted upper body yesterday and added 5 pounds on most lifts. Woke up today and not sore at all really.
    Nice gains!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Today was pull day. Did a ton of super sets and drop sets. Doing push pull legs with p/rr/s and this week is the S week. We will see how I recover tomorrow
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  13. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Today was pull day. Did a ton of super sets and drop sets. Doing push pull legs with p/rr/s and this week is the S week. We will see how I recover tomorrow
    That's going to be my routine starting Jan.....how often do you do these and do you change exercises or same ones??

    Happy Thanksgiving.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    That's going to be my routine starting Jan.....how often do you do these and do you change exercises or same ones??

    Happy Thanksgiving.
    I do this routine twice a year. I go 2 weeks for each section so power is 2 weeks, rep range is 2 weeks. ..etc so I can try to build off of what I did the last week then change it.

    Every section (P, rr, s) I change what exercises I do.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  15. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

  16. You too my man!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  17. Thursday 11/28

    Yesterday's workout left me fairly tired. Stuff I haven't done before in a while. I never seemed mentally tired, just muscles were getting a new experience kinda tired. I would have kept going but the gym was getting packed and I hate waiting on my machine I wanna use. Today my back is only sore when I stretch it or squeeze it. Biceps are sore but not really sore. I'm loving endurance. Haven't tried amino iv yet but so far this is my choice of bcaas
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Thursday 11/28

    Yesterday's workout left me fairly tired. Stuff I haven't done before in a while. I never seemed mentally tired, just muscles were getting a new experience kinda tired. I would have kept going but the gym was getting packed and I hate waiting on my machine I wanna use. Today my back is only sore when I stretch it or squeeze it. Biceps are sore but not really sore. I'm loving endurance. Haven't tried amino iv yet but so far this is my choice of bcaas
    Awesome to hear. Let me know how amino iv compares, always interested in feedback on the competition.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Awesome to hear. Let me know how amino iv compares, always interested in feedback on the competition.
    In all honesty, unless I try amino iv for a month or more, it would be only on taste. Hard to tell differences off samples lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    In all honesty, unless I try amino iv for a month or more, it would be only on taste. Hard to tell differences off samples lol
    Ahh very true. Didn't know it was just a couple sample paxks
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. This weekend I'm gonna really see how endurance holds up. Friday is legs, Saturday is push (all drop and super sets) and Sunday I'm playing flag football. Been doing cardio all week to get in shape lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    This weekend I'm gonna really see how endurance holds up. Friday is legs, Saturday is push (all drop and super sets) and Sunday I'm playing flag football. Been doing cardio all week to get in shape lol
    Lol nice! I'm trying to up my conditioning a bit with a lot of high rep work and supersets. Also lots of 10x10 with short rests
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Legs are sore from yesterday's workout but not bad at all. Did 16 sets total. Walking into the gym now for push day
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  24. Well, endurance did pretty darn good this weekend in the endurance category. Soreness/recovery not so much. My legs are shot and shoulders are also but I'm also increasing volume
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Well, endurance did pretty darn good this weekend in the endurance category. Soreness/recovery not so much. My legs are shot and shoulders are also but I'm also increasing volume
    I hear ya. DOMS is a b!tch lol I've been getting it bad in my legs and abs since I've been back hitting it hard
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    I hear ya. DOMS is a b!tch lol I've been getting it bad in my legs and abs since I've been back hitting it hard
    DOMS isn't always a bad thing.Perhaps you should up your dose of Endurance..LOL

  27. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    DOMS isn't always a bad thing.Perhaps you should up your dose of Endurance..LOL
    I may try 1 1/2 scoops
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  28. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    DOMS isn't always a bad thing.Perhaps you should up your dose of Endurance..LOL
    I've been dosing it 1 scoop pre, 1 scoop intra, and sometimes one a couple hours before lunch! I can't take any more!!

    I absolutely SHUDDER to think how I'd be feeling if I wasn't pounding Endurance all damn morning. I'd be in a wheelchair or something! lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    I've been dosing it 1 scoop pre, 1 scoop intra, and sometimes one a couple hours before lunch! I can't take any more!!

    I absolutely SHUDDER to think how I'd be feeling if I wasn't pounding Endurance all damn morning. I'd be in a wheelchair or something! lol
    Hahahha

    Today I did back and biceps (pull) and increased the volume a little. Will update tomorrow. Endurance was up to par as it has been this whole time
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  30. 12/3 - Tuesday

    Today was push. It was supposed to be leg day, but my legs are so sore from flag football that i wanted to give them more rest. Plus i got a little leg workout after my push workout with Zumba after. Endurance was great. Still dosing pre/intra/post. Cant wait to write my final review soon. Todays workout was great. Could have done more but the gym was packed. still increased volume and moved up 5 pounds on many of my lifts. It helps so much to log my numbers on my phone so i can see what i did last time and try to increase it. Love the app i use.

    For those that are interested, I am currently logging Endosurge Turbo/Anabeta/Xgels and a few other goodies and bridging all of them. Ive never bridged natural supplements before so I wanted to give it a shot. Here is the link:

    R1 puts X gels to the test /endosurge turbo and Anabeta
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  31. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    12/3 - Tuesday

    Today was push. It was supposed to be leg day, but my legs are so sore from flag football that i wanted to give them more rest. Plus i got a little leg workout after my push workout with Zumba after. Endurance was great. Still dosing pre/intra/post. Cant wait to write my final review soon. Todays workout was great. Could have done more but the gym was packed. still increased volume and moved up 5 pounds on many of my lifts. It helps so much to log my numbers on my phone so i can see what i did last time and try to increase it. Love the app i use.

    For those that are interested, I am currently logging Endosurge Turbo/Anabeta/Xgels and a few other goodies and bridging all of them. Ive never bridged natural supplements before so I wanted to give it a shot. Here is the link:

    R1 puts X gels to the test /endosurge turbo and Anabeta
    What app are you using? Jefit? I tried using it but I just prefer pen and paper more I guess. lol

    How are you feeling about the Endurance flavor? Still a winner??
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  32. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    What app are you using? Jefit? I tried using it but I just prefer pen and paper more I guess. lol

    How are you feeling about the Endurance flavor? Still a winner??
    The app is called "jucy". It's blue with a DB in the pic. It allows u to create your own exercises, programs, whatever and tells u what u did the last time. U can also store body measurements and stuff.

    The flavor is the best thing about this product. Love it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  33. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    The app is called "jucy". It's blue with a DB in the pic. It allows u to create your own exercises, programs, whatever and tells u what u did the last time. U can also store body measurements and stuff.

    The flavor is the best thing about this product. Love it
    Cool, man thanks for the info, I'll check that one out. maybe it's better than the other one.

    Both flavors of Endurance are freeking delicious imo. Seriously, @Brucega has a real knack for flavoring it's almost ridiculous.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  34. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Cool, man thanks for the info, I'll check that one out. maybe it's better than the other one.

    Both flavors of Endurance are freeking delicious imo. Seriously, @Brucega has a real knack for flavoring it's almost ridiculous.
    LOL Chris. It is definitely not my Knack but our chemist. We spend a lot of time trying to dial ingredients and flavors in. Taste is so speculative also. Hard to please everyone but Thank you!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    LOL Chris. It is definitely not my Knack but our chemist. We spend a lot of time trying to dial ingredients and flavors in. Taste is so speculative also. Hard to please everyone but Thank you!
    Just like you to deny the credit. lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    LOL Chris. It is definitely not my Knack but our chemist. We spend a lot of time trying to dial ingredients and flavors in. Taste is so speculative also. Hard to please everyone but Thank you!
    I think it is nice that we have stepped out of the box from the Fruit Punches, Blue Raszz etc.....

    Anyone tried mixing both flavors? HMMM

  37. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    I think it is nice that we have stepped out of the box from the Fruit Punches, Blue Raszz etc.....

    Anyone tried mixing both flavors? HMMM
    I would, honestly, love to see a tart blue raz flavor. that's one of my all time favorite flavors. i always go for the blue jolly ranchers lol

    Haven't tried mixing them yet, no! I've got one of each flavor coming with my rep order so I'm definitely going to give it a shot!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  38. Gonna put up a final review tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  39. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Gonna put up a final review tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned
    I wait with bated breath my friend!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  40. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Gonna put up a final review tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned
    kind of bad timing, lol...ara is notorious for increasing doms, better get some more endurance!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for 3 AMP'd up peoples to log some Genomyx EVOL
    By neddo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 12-10-2013, 07:15 PM
  2. My quest for some BADASSMASS...a sponsored log.
    By liquid_diet in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:14 AM
  3. Wanna get some oppinions on AP/CEE/BCAA/Clen
    By PumpingIron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 06:52 PM
  4. Toremifene PCT log- thought id give some feedback
    By jomi822 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 09:38 PM
Log in
Log in